Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Educational Prices (Tiny Dino x OpenHentai)

Cassandra was still riding the high of her orgasm that the sudden fingering rocked her whole body. She rocked her hips in tandem with the fingering. “Oh yeah, I’d be disappointed if we ended it there.” She smirked. She moaned happily as she slowly shifted her weight arching Jasper onto her back. She rested atop Jasper while she continued fingering her pussy and eating her ass.

Cassandra moaned, “It doesn’t seem fair that I’m having all the fun.” She removed Jasper’s panties and put her head between Jasper’s thighs. Cassandra kissed and licked Jasper’s inner thighs and then started lapping up her moist pussy. She took her fingers and without hesitation rammed three fingers into her wet sex. Cassandra curved her fingers as pleasured making sure to hit her most sexual stimulated spots. She gently rubbed and licked her clit as well as her pubic mound.

Cassandra could feel the overwhelming surge of pleasure filling her again, but she was determined to make Jasper cum before she did again. Not as some kind of competition, but because Cassandra wanted her to know first hand her sexual prowess. A great lover needed to walk the walk and talk the talk after all.

She continued fingering Jasper, goading her along, “Oh yeah, you like that baby? Mommy making you all wet?” She teased as she lapped up more of her love juices. Cassandra allowing herself to get a little drunk on the pleasure herself. She didn’t care, it’d been a while since she’d had like this with anyone.

Growling softly Jasper forced her fingers to go in deeper, harder and curled them so they stroked the woman's inner walls over and over. She wanted to make this woman scream her name, she wanted Cass to never forget this night. A loud gasp escaped her as her head fell back onto the bed, her eyes going wide as she felt the woman attacking her throbbing pussy, her toes curling as she tried to catch her breath, her eyes squeezing shut as she tried to regain control of herself.

"Of course you get to have all the fun first, I always want to make sure the woman I'm with is satisfied and unable to walk right the next day" she purred as she forced herself to calm down before returning to devouring Cass, her fingers returning to their fast pace. Her moans vibrating against Cass's cunt as Jasper tried to keep herself from coming, she wanted to keep going she wanted to last a little longer, she just couldn't.

Her head fell back on the bed as she cried out in ecstasy, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her back arched high off of the bed. Her toes curling, her nails digging into the womans hip as her fingers curled inside of her ass. Her juices squirting out in small but quick streams, it last a few wonderful moments before Jasper started to sink back down onto the bed. She panted heavily as she tried to regain control, her vision slightly burry as she forced herself back up and pushed herself deeper into Cass, she wasn't going to let this women win. Not tonight.

Jasper was putty in her hands now, Cassandra smiled triumphantly. “Oh my, I guess I should be flattered that you came so much for me.” She kissed Jasper’s moist folds and lapped up more of her juices happily. She licked and suckled on Jasper's clit a little to stimulate her more before returning her attention to her pussy. Cassandra wasn’t going to cave so easily either.

She clenched tightly and let out a loud moan as Cassandra let the pleasure release in another heart-pounding orgasm. Jasper must have really wanted to prove herself. If she wasn’t holding back, it would be insulting if Cassandra did. She smiled, “Tit for tat.” She took her soaked fingers and slid them right into Jasper’s tight, unsuspecting asshole.

“Now that’s a tight hole. Do you do anal a lot?” She asked. Cassandra lapped up more and more juices, fingering her ass seemed to be making Jasper all the hornier. Which made Cassandra hornier too. “If I knew you were this good, I would have fucked you a long time again.” She joked. It had been too long since Cassandra had felt this kind of thrill. She suspected it wouldn’t end until both of them were damn near unconscious. Not that she would complain.

Jasper lost track of the time, the hours faded away as Jasper spent her time exploring every inch of Cass's body and letting the older woman to do the same. It had been surprising, Jasper expected the older woman to go once or twice, maybe three times. But the woman gave Jasper a run for her money when it came to endurance.

When the sun started to rise Jasper groaned slightly, the room filling with light as she shifted trying to turn away, only she couldn't something was keeping her pinned down. Cracking her eyes open another yawn escaped Jaspers mouth as she looked down, Cass was sleeping on top of her. Well almost, the woman was tucked into her side keep her arm pinned kn bed stopping her from turning away.

Grunting softly Jasper tried to wiggle her arm free as she sat up, getting out of bed she tucked the woman underneath a line blanket as she made her way to the bathroom. She was in a desperate need of a hot shower, her hair was sticky to her body, she could felt the stickiness of her juices stuck to her inner thighs and the sweat that still clung to her body.

Turning on the shower she stepped into the boiling hot stream, resting against the wall as she thought about what happened last night. Would Cass want to try again? Would the older woman give her a chance at dating or would she only be interested in being fuck buddies? What would she say to Sable if the woman did decide to have a real relationship with her. Sighing heavily she closed her eyes and tried to let he water wash away her never ending thoughts.

Cassandra crashed pretty hard after their marathon romp of sex, so she wasn’t surprised when she was awakened by the sun. She shifted expected to see Jasper, but when she opened her eyes she saw her empty bed. She focused on the sound of her running shower from the bathroom and pulled herself out of bed. She stood up and arched her back, her joints popping and she stretched her arms over her head. She nursed a knot in her neck and a sore jaw.

She was a bit sore, but Cassandra took it in stride. She crept quietly into her bathroom and stepped into the shower, “Got a shower and didn’t invite me?” She teased. She let the water run through her tangled, matted hair. She smiled as she placed her hands on Jasper’s shoulders. Shifting her weight against Jasper as she was pressed against the wall. Cassandra leaned in and kissed her on the lips. “Good morning.”

She turned back the showerhead and grabbed her shampoo. Lathering her hair and working the tangles out with her fingers. She sighed as she felt the water raining down on her. She was more than happy to share a shower with Jasper after the night they had. Cassandra was starving too, after all they did last night, she may just choose to take a personal day. Cassandra wasn’t closing any deals currently or have many clients looking at houses at the moment. Besides, all work and no play made Cassandra a dull girl.

Jasper jumped when the shower curtain moved instantly clenching her hands into fists. Instantly relaxing when she saw Cass getting into the shower "I figured you would be sleeping for another hour or so, so I thought I would enjoy your shower" she murmured as she felt herself being pressed against the wall. Moaning softly into the kiss as she reached around to grope the womans rear end before she pulled away. "Your shower is absolutely amazing though, very jealous of the adjustable shower head" she muttered as she started working shampoo into her hair.

"But good morning" she purred as she flexed her muscles, stretching and twisting her back to pop it in a few places. Moving over she quickly grabbed some body wash and squirted some of the soap into her hand. Moving to start rubbing Cass's back, making sure to focus on any tense muscles. "So what do you have to do today?" She was curious, thankfully for Jasper she didn't have much today besides sending out more resumes.

Jasper found herself with more time on her hands then ever. Hell, she was planning on going back to bed once she finished her shower. "Are you going to have to work today?" She murmured as her hands moved down working in the small of Cass's back. "Would I be able to convince you to come back to bed with me? Maybe we could watch a bunch of movies and order some pizza later.. just have a nice lazy day in bed together" she hoped she wasn't crossing any lines.

“Yes, the showerhead has been a real savior for me.” She winked and flashed a flirty grin. Cassandra nodded thoughtfully at Jasper’s request. A lazy day, sounded cute, reminded her of the times when her daughter was growing up. Back when she didn’t have much to her name. Don worked hard to provide while Cassandra while she balanced motherhood, a part-time job, and classes before she got into real estate.

“It sounds nice, but even though I plan on taking the day off, I know I’ll be nose deep in my books and accounts for at least the next hour or two.” Cassandra didn’t want to be a killjoy, but she was very methodical about her money. She felt bad for leaving Jasper hanging. “Maybe this girl you’re interested in will be free?” She suggested.

It felt odd for Cassandra to recommend someone she just slept with to hook up with someone else, but she felt like it would od Jasper some good. “If there one thing I can say, remember how you were last night.” She turned to Jasper with a determined look on her face. She pressed Jasper against the tiles of the shower with one hand looked her in the eyes. “That is a woman who gets what she wants. That’s the woman who will walk into an interview and walk out with them begging her to come on board.”

She softened her expression and gave Jasper a quick peck on the lips. “So knock them dead.” This was the kind of empowering speech she was hoping to give Jasper. Though Cassandra initially imagined it being under very different circumstances. Even way, Cassandra had gotten her point across to Jasper.

Jasper felt her every nerve in her body come alive, a fire burning in her belly. Cass had managed to super give her he charge she needed, the booat that refilled her confidence. An she used it, she fired out more resumes then ever before. Shed even managed to land a couple job interviews as well, an in between that she sent Sable a message asking the woman in she would be free any time soon.

She recieved a message saying that Sable would be free in a few days. Jasper had no issue with that, maybe in a few days she would have good news. In that time though she still did small things for Cass. Waking up early to make the woman a fresh cup of coffee, cooking her breakfast and even cleaning the house. She felt like nothing could stop her.

What made the week even better was the fact that Jasper managed to get a job, she worked for a landscaping company and would be mowing lawns on weekends and early morning before class. It wasn't good money but it was money and the best part of it was she was paid weekly. Her first paycheck was paid in cash and Jasper left into the counter by Cass's cup of coffee that morning before she left.

Currently she was on her way to see Sable, a slip skip in her step as she listened to some upbeat song. Sending a quick text to let Sable know she was sta doing outside waiting, hoping the woman was excited to see her as Jasper was to see her.

Finally, everything had seemingly righted itself. Cassandra was pleased that Jasper finally landed a job and found her confidence once more. She likes to think their little ‘talk’ helped steer her in the right direction. Though at this point, Cassandra wasn’t sure how much of a regular occurrence that should be. Or even if it should ever happen again. Not that Cassandra didn’t enjoy it. She just knew Jasper also had her eyes on another girl, and if Cassandra had to choose. She’d rather Jasper be with a woman her own age and not an older woman like herself.

Jasper was still as grateful and helpful around the house as ever. Cassandra appreciated the cooking and the cleaning and the fresh coffee. As well as the cash that found itself on the table. The mother inside her wanted to tell Jasper to keep the money, but her inner financier was already depositing it. As she should, this was a real-world lesson, and she was essentially leveraging her home as a financial asset.

---

Sable was happy to be hearing from Jasper again, she seemed to have been getting really depressed over her situation. Something Sable could understand perfectly, but something had changed. Getting the job was probably a huge boon, so she was glad to see her friend was back on the right track.

She was even happier to see Jasper wanted to hang out again. It had been a while, Sable missed just talking with her. Sure, she had other friends she talked to all the time. Though the rarely came to her apartment, and aside from the occasional one-off fling she rarely entertained company.

She occasionally went out drinking with friends, though her being nineteen that was the safest idea. The last thing she needed was to get busted with a fake ID. Her mother would definitely kill her then. It wasn’t like she was an irresponsible drinker either. On the contrary, she drank socially and made sure to never get more than a little buzzed. If Sable ever found herself drunk she was either with a friend or at home, and she’d never blacked out.

That said, she didn’t foresee there being any alcohol tonight with Jasper. She saw the message and ran down to greet her. “Hey,” she said with a warm smile, “come on in.” She took Jasper up to her apartment and had a seat on her couch. “So I hear work is good, finally.” Sable chuckled in an attempt to break the ice.

Jasper smiled as she followed Sable inside the building "Hey there" the smile on her face getting bigger as she made her way to sit down beside Sable, she was going to be bold, she was going to be daring and she wasn't going to back down. "It's going okay, the hours suck slightly but I can make a chunk of cash quick. The more lawns I mow the better off I am, an I have a work truck I get to drive around too! They even let me take it to school as long as I put some gas in it" she smirked as she stretched out her arms behind the couch.

"So I don't have to take the damn transited anymore. Down sides any tickets I get are my own problem" she muttered as she looked Sable over, her nerves were starting to work their magic and make her question making a move. Shaking her head she forced herself to focus on Sable. "So tell me, hows work and school treating you, wish it was the holidays yet?" She teased as she licked her bottom lip. "Anything new and exciting happening with you?"

Deep down, some where deeper then Jasper could really register she wanted to e spending time with Cass. Just something about the older woman drew Jasper back in everytime, but she knew she couldn't let Sable know. That would end anything that might happen between the two of them.

The holidays couldn’t come soon enough for Sable. Thinking about them made her wish they’d come sooner, as well as the end of the semester. “Nothing too exciting. I’m already signed up for next semester. I’m taking five classes, but I know one of them will have me visiting a design firm for one of my projects, so that’ll be cool.” The university’s market program was rigorous, but Sable was committed to getting it done as fast as she could.

She aimed to graduate early so she could be off and working by the time she was twenty-one. “Hopefully you’re managing work and school better than with your last job.” Sable teased. Now that the dust had settled they could joke about it a bit more. She meant no offense by it, and she knew Jasper knew that.

Sable was just happy to have someone to talk to and unwind around at her apartment. She would love to see Sable’s place, but she understood that she was living in another people’s house, so bringing over total strangers probably wasn’t something her landlord would look favorably upon. So Sable let it slide, this was nice enough for her.

"So you're not going to go visit your parents?" She was curious, Sable never talked about her parents. But that could be Jaspers fault, she never talked about family and when she did all people did was feel sorry for her. Jasper in her mind was an orphan, she didn't talk to her brothers and sisters and when she turned eighteen they stopped talking to her. She was young, they had their owns lives. Lives they had to live and children they wanted to raise.

"Every night my boss sends me a list for the next day of the yards that need to get done by the end of the day. So if I have twenty yards I try and get ten or more in the morning. Then the rest after class, if I have a couple hours in between classes I will do what ever yards are close to me. All I have to do is take before and after photos for my boss" she chuckled as she bit her lip thinking for a moment.

"Do you want to watch a movie and have a drink? I know you can't buy booze but I have a case of beer and a bottle of wine in the truck. I was going to have a lazy Sunday while I caught up on home work, maybe enjoy a drink or two" maybe try and see if Cass would join her, maybe try and seduce the older woman again. She couldn't believe she was thinking about two women and how to be with both of them at the same time.

“My mom and I are a little hot and cold since she and my dad got divorced. I’ll probably stop by on Christmas. My dad lives out of state though. I don’t really care for his new wife.” His mistress turned wife. “Plus, it’s weird that I’m nineteen and have a baby half-sister.” Not that she held a grudge against a baby, but Sable could help feeling like she’d been replaced.

Twenty yards? Sable cringed at the idea of getting a house and mowing her own lawn. Still, just showed what a workhorse Jasper was. She was impressed. Though she wouldn’t want to have to spell her after mowing those lawns.

Sable smiled at Jasper’s offer. “Yeah, I’ve got a few movies in my queue I’ve been meaning to check out.” She got up and went to her kitchen. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a bottle. “Don’t worry, drinks are on me. What kind of hostess would I be without a little wine.” She popped the cork and poured to glasses of red wine. “Merlot. My favorite.” She walked back to the couch. With the glasses and bottle.

She started up the movie, Sable questioned if a romance was a good choice, but it was one on her list for a while. If nothing else, the two could laugh and joke about how bad it was. She was just happy to have someone to watch a movie with. Her usual lazy Sunday was doing laundry, a glass of wine and binging whatever she could find before making herself a light dinner. Just add a few cats and it would be truly depressing, Sable thought.

"Thst sucks, the only thing I would say is treasure your parents while you have them. You never know when hey might be gone" she chuckled as she accepted the glass from Sable "I'm a late in life baby, the closest sibling I have is almost nine years older then me. An she fucking hates me" she chuckled as she took a sip of her drinks her nose twitching as she relaxed. She wasn't big on wine but she would just enjoy it.

Putting her free arm on the back couch, as the movie started Jasper smirked. A romance movie was always good for some cuddling and as time went on Jasper moved her arm slowly, sliding it behind Sable and pulling the woman closer slowly. Her hand slowly messaging the womans hip as the movie started to get steamy.

When the movie was three quarters of the way through Jasper leaned down to whisper in the womans ear "Do you think that the leading Male pictures someone else when they have to play out the sex scene? Cause I'm pretty sure the woman pictures another woman when she's playing out these scenes" she murmured as she kept close to Sable, not pulling away to see how the younger girl.woukd react.

Sable definitely noticed the slow but steady advances. She wasn’t about to stop Jasper. Would she make her move? Either way, she enjoyed the comfort and closeness of another person. She chuckled at the comment. “I know I wouldn’t be, she’s hot as hell in this movie. She’s definitely thinking of someone else.” Sable did assume it was a woman, but it very well could be. The actress on screen was openly bisexual, just like her.

“You ever think about someone else while you’re having sex?” Sable asked, She has before, she’s been with guys who didn’t really spark her interest or just sucked in bed. She’d fantasize about either another partner or someone famous. Just to keep herself interested more than anything. Then it would be made even worse when she had to rely on herself because her partner didn’t even make her cum.

Roleplaying was one thing, pretending to be people they aren’t, was exciting and spiced things up. Sable realized she didn’t know much about Jasper’s sex life. She knew she was a lesbian, but she had no idea how many partners she’d been with. She knew she wasn’t a virgin at the very least, but she was curious to know more.

"Honestly? No, when I'm with someone I want to be with that person. If the relationship is getting dry then I'm usually thinking of ways to end the relationship" she muttered as she shrugged her shoulders. "Then again I've only had a few relationships, two of them were very short. Both of the girls just wanted to date the tree like giant" she muttered as she looked at Sable. "An then the other two dumped me for two very different reasons, so I've been single for a while now" she muttered as she looked at Sable, her mind trying to way the pros and cons of kissing the other girl.
!
"What about you? How many people have you been with?" She asked as she finished off her glass of wine, leaning forward to set the glass down on the table. "An do you prefer being with men or women? I've only been with women, I've never had any attraction to guys""⁰

Jasper enjoyed several things when it came to sex, ropes, gags and even pet play. But she never had a chance to explore any of them with her previous partners since they usually left before they got close enough.

Aa the movie ended Jasper smiled as she reached over to grab the remote, quickly clicking through the screens to start the second movie. Jasper had seen this movie before, it was a sad rom com the ending usually caused Jasper to tear up slightly.

“How many?” She sat and thought for a moment, “God I must seem like such a slut if I actually have to count it out in my head.” She laughed. “Relationship wise, about five, two girls, three women. The longest relationship latest like three months. So nothing too substantial. And yes, it was with a woman.” She thought a bit longer, “So I’ve been with twelve people. Mostly one night stands. Again, I must sound like such a slut.” She joked. “I don’t know. Sex is special of course, but I mean a casual hook up is nice too.”

She sometimes just needed that release. “I’ve had sex with people I’ve met at bars. Yes, I hang out at bars, don’t tell my mom.” She teased. “I’ve gotten with my friends, no strings attached. Hell, Missy from the restaurant. You know, the cute red head. We’ve had sex a few times.” Sable shrugged. She accepted she had a pretty liberal view of sex. She just hoped Jasper didn’t see her as some loose woman.

“What do I prefer. I mean, there’s upsides and downsides to both. Women are definitely more in tune with their partner’s needs, most of the time. Plus, women know what turns other women on, obviously. While guys… dicks. I like dicks.” She busted out laughing. “Sorry, but I’ve got to be honest. I can live without it, but having sex with guys is nice. Toys can’t really compete with the real thing.”

She calmed down as the next movie popped up, a tear-jerker, great. Sable swore she wouldn’t cry. She wasn’t going to embarrass herself by crying like a baby in front of Jasper. Though if Jasper started crying, it’d be all over for her. She can’t hold back if she sees other people crying. It was Sable’s weakness.

Back
Top Bottom