Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Educational Prices (Tiny Dino x OpenHentai)

Cassandra sighed, here it was, the wall. She knew Jasper would hit it sooner or later. “Jasper, there is absolutely nothing could say that could be any worse than what you’re telling yourself now. I opened my house to you, not because I was expecting massive returns, but because you have integrity. You’ll find a way to pay me back because I know your pride wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Cassandra wasn’t some tyrant, if she was one of her apartment tenants, that’d be one thing, Jasper was a poor college student. In a way, Cassandra was half expecting this. Her previous tenant, the med student, was late every now and then too.

She spoke up, “I know this is going to sound harsh, but before you even consider balancing work and school life again, you’re going to need to get your shit together.” She shook her head, “Burning the candle at both ends is just going to lead you to an early grave. I know you have to make rent and study, so consider your schedule more closely and think of how you can manage your time effectively. Even if that means giving something up.”

Then something else struck Cassandra. “Also, get out of the house every once and awhile. Go out, make friends. You talked about this girl your friends with at work, but I haven’t heard you mention once hanging out with her. We have people in our lives for a reason, it’s called support.” She said with a smile.

"I have no choice but to burn the candle at both ends, if I'm not working to pay rent I'm working to pay for school. I only have a few things I'm good at doing anything to survive and having more muscles than most people" she chuckled as she let out a heavy sigh, her eyes darkening as she looked at the floor. "I've tried to hang out with her, but we've both been busy with work and school, I was texting her before I realized you were down here, I didn't expect you to realize I was home so soon" she muttered as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What happens if I don't find a job.. What happens if no one hires me and I fall behind on rent? I know you womt let me stay rent free, that's not fair to you.. " she muttered as she looked away from Cass, not able to look the woman in the eye "What.. what if I.. and hear me out and this maybe crazy, what if I do things for you around the house? Mow the lawn, trim the bushes, pretty much all the yard work that you pay that overly expensive gardener for who never does the work right?" The man sucked at his job, he never cut the grass often enough and the hedges looked horribly uneven. Either Cass hadn't noticed or the woman just wasn't bothered by it as much as Jasper was.

Cassandra smiled, “Don’t worry, I have you by the leash right now. You’re helping me fertilize my garden this weekend.” She winked and stuck out her tongue playfully. “Though, as much as I hate Javier, that man always manages to kill my roses. I can’t ask you to take on all his work. The reason I don’t ask you or do it myself is simply that it takes way too long. Though, I will be looking for a new landscaper now that you’ve mentioned it.”

It was a persistent issue, she was always getting into arguments with him over this, she didn’t study Spanish all four years of high school just so she could yell at her gardner. “I know things look bad now, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, trust me.” Cassandra walked slowly back upstairs. Now would be the real test of Jasper’s stick-to-itness.

---

Sable lied on her bed waiting for a response. Was asking if she wanted to come over too forward? She was just seeing if she could help her. They were friends, right? Sable thought about it. Jasper made no real attempt to hang out before, she wasn’t a flake or would just bail on people. At least, Sable didn’t think she was. As far as she knew, Jasper just worked and studied. A pretty typical college student’s life, but it's no wonder she always seemed so high strung. Poor thing’s probably exhausted all day, every day, with no way to blow off steam.

Jasper smirked as she cracked her knuckles, rolling her shoulders. To much work? This woman didn't realize that Jaaper loved work, plus it could count as a work out. Chopping down a few bushes, hauling hoses across the long plot of land, racking the leaves in the fall and shoveling snow in the winter? Oh she would.prove Cass wrong and she would be blown away by how much cash she was wasting on her idiot gardener.

Walking back to her bedroom she grabbed her cell phone and smiled 'Sorry for the late reply, I was talking to my landlord. I might be working as her service girl to pay for rent until I find a job. But I'm kinda of hoping it works out that I can just work for her, then I wont have to waste a bunch of time traveling to and from work. Plus I can study while I'm watering the flowers and lawn, it's kind of a win win'

Licking her lower lip a soft smile appeared on her face 'An I would enjoy coming over, but by the time I catch a bus and get over there it would be a little bit to late. But how about I come over tomorrow? Unless you have work that is?' She really did want to go hang out with Sable, but she didn't want to cause the woman to stay up later then she already did thanks to her own habits.

Sable sighed, tomorrow night? She picked up an earlier shift after the night’s debacle, so she was getting off earlier, she could make it work. She was just glad Jasper wasn’t giving her yet another brush off. Hopefully, a day to lick her wounds would make her feel better.

‘Sounds good to me, see you then.’ She texted and forwarded her address to Jasper. Working as her landlord’s service girl? Not exactly the same as making rent, but her landlord must take it in good faith that Jasper will pay her rent. Better than discovering she was kicked out on her ass. Sable knew her landlord wasn’t quite as forgiving. She missed rent once and she was told this would be her one and only warning.

Some said it was cruel for her mother to be so strict about rent with her, but Sable knew her mother’s intentions were good. Strict as hell, but she agreed to move out on her own and with that, removed the safety net out from under herself. Obviously, her mother wouldn’t let her live out on the streets, but she’d probably force her to either find a cheaper apartment or come live with her again. Whether it be pride or egotism, Sable wasn’t going to accept either option.

Smiling at the text message Jasper plugged her phone in and set an alarm, tomorrow would be a new day and she was going to Cass she could do everything and more. When morning came Jasper got up, showered and started working on the yard. Trimmed the hedges so they were all even, mowed the lawn and even watered the flowers before eight.

Soon she was on the roof cleaning be gutters, they poor things had never been cleaned. The amount of dirt and sludge that had built up was thicker then jer thighs. It took her a full two hours and ten bags of garbage before they were clean. She was lucky she only had a couple classes today which worked to her advantage.

Soon she had another showered was dressed and out the door, the gardener was arriving as she left. Inside she was laughing, wondering if the man was going to charge Cass for all of her hard work, she was going to wait and see. Pulling out her phone she sent Sable a quick message 'I should be done classes at 5, what time do you want me to come over? Let me know what works for you'

Cassandra was an earlier riser, but definitely not quite as early as Jasper though. She walked downstairs for her morning breakfast and sat at her dining table watching Jasper work furiously on the yard. “Girl’s no slouch. If personal fitness doesn’t work out for her, she’d make a hell of a landscaper.” She took a drink and went up to get ready for work.

Cassandra Stretched as she undressed and climbed into the shower. The popping and cracking of her joints filled the bathroom as she sighed happily. Some people were nothing without their morning coffee. For Cassandra, it was her morning shower. The water rained down on her bare skin as she lathered herself up. She felt refreshed after a nice sleep.

She toweled off and walked into her bedroom. From her window, she saw her ladder propped against the house, she craned her neck and saw Jasper on the roof cleaning her gutters. “What the hell?” She shook her head, “She falls off my damn roof I’m making her call 911 herself.” She got dressed and finished the rest of her morning rituals. By this point, Jasper was already off and on her way.

Cassandra appreciated the help, and she was definitely telling Javier he won’t be needed today, but she wasn’t about to rely on Jasper to do her yard work. She needed to focus on her studies and getting a paying job. Speaking of, Cassandra checked the time and hopped into her Panamera.

---

Sable wasn’t quite used to the earlier shifts. They weren’t as busy as the dinner rush, which was nice, but that also meant she had to leave class and head right to work. Less favorable, but it was only temporary, girls were applying for waitressing jobs at the restaurant all the time. Sable hosted but had to pick up a couple of tables just to keep things running smoothly. Not a big deal, since it meant getting some extra money in tips. She hated admitting it, but things were a lot less hectic without Jasper.

She got off her shift and she could still see the sun, that was a rarity for Sable, but a welcomed one. She was happy that Jasper took her up on her offer. She headed back to her apartment and made sure it was clean and presentable. Not that it ever wasn’t. She just made sure. She let her super know that she was expecting a friend. She always felt weird telling him, because if it was just a guy, the implications were pretty obvious, but when it was women, she was free and clear, he didn’t even know she was bi, so no need to worry on that front.

Jasper was excited, she was excited to see Sable outside of work. Her laptop bag was tucked under her arm. She didn't know what to expect when she arrived at Sables house but she figured the girl would have some idea. While Jasper was in class she had searched the web and fired off dozens of resumes, she had received a few rejection letters just as quick. The world was very unforgiving it seemed to students these days, they wanted people working full time all the time with over time.

That was something Jasper couldn't do, an when jobs did message her back they wanted her to work morning, all her classes were in the morning which ruined her chases at a job even more. An late night jobs? Waitressing, nothing but waitressing and that was a job she had no talent at doing. She doubted she would be any good in the back of house either.

Hopefully Cass would be impressed with the work she did today if she couldn't get something else to pan out.

'Hey, I'm outside of your place. Do you want me to come in or are you going to come down to get me?' She was honestly surprised that Sable was showing any interest in her, she was a clutz and she was just over sized in every way. But this girl saw something in Jasper that made her curious.

Flicking through her phone she pulled up her conversation with Cass 'I took your advise, I'm going to hang out with my lady friend I was talking about. Hopefully your gardener wasn't to disappointed about me taking away his work today.' Tucking her phone into her pocket as she waited for Sable to come down.

Sable smiled when she received the message. She hurried down to greet Jasper. She half expected her to bail at the last second or have some other reason she couldn’t make it. Sable didn’t think she was a flake, but something always seemed to come up, or prevent the two from getting together on either Jasper’s end or hers.

She opened the door, Sable wasn’t dressed particular prim or proper. Very normal kind of clothes, a simple white blouse and jeans, the kind she liked to wear around her apartment after a long day, or just felt like lounging. A sensation she rarely had. Just like with Jasper, she always had something to do, and Sable was a second year, so her workload was multiplied. She was still a year off, but she’d have to start thinking about internships sooner rather than later.

“Hey, I’m glad you could make it.” Sable smiled and welcomed Jasper into the apartment. She led her right up to her room. Jasper got a few stares from the other tenants. Jasper was taller than any woman she’d invited in before, and any guy for that matter. “It’s not much, but it’s home for me.” She motioned Jasper into her apartment.

The interior was pretty standard, walls were white with a couple paintings adorning them for flavor, a nice couch that matched the room, and a small space off for her kitchen and hall for the bedroom and bathroom. It was hardly luxury, but it was still nicer than most apartments she’d find downtown.

---

Cassandra looked at her phone, she smiled, ‘Good for you. Make sure you show her a good time ;)’ Cassandra giggled to herself, she had fun teasing her. As for her yard she contemplated the text. Honestly, for as phenomenal job as Jasper did, and Cassandra was definitely going forward with hiring a new landscaper, she couldn’t have her shoulder all that responsibility on her own. It was too much yard, hence why Cassandra paid a professional to do it for her. She’ll discuss this with Jasper some other time.

Jasper smiled as she followed Sable through the house, ignoring all the stares and whispers as she ducked under each door out of reflex. After what had happened at the resturant she had become alot more paranoid about door ways. Plus, her poor brain couldn't handle to many more hard bangs. "I'm glad to be here too, I was worried something was going to come up on one of our ends like it always seems to happen" she teased as she shoved her hands in her pockets.

"It's a cute little home, everything about it is very you" she chuckled as she made her way into the house. Making sure to remove her shoes not wanting to track any dirt into the house. Making her way over to couch she sat down. "So, now that we're not coworkers anymore tell me how bad I really was. Be honest, I really need to learn from my mistakes" she chuckled as she leaned forward.

"I know I sucked, I should of just got a labour job like I planned. I can lift and move things over and over without fail, an if I break something more people are impressed instead of pissed off at me" she chuckled as she flexed one arm slightly, poking one of her muscles. "I really need to get to the gym more, I'm starting to go soft with all this lack of work" she chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck. She was always a little awkward when she was hanging out with a girl she found cute.

“Well, my mom decorated the apartment, we do have very similar tastes though.” Sable joked and took a seat beside Jasper. She smiled sweetly, if not a bit awkwardly when she was asked how she felt about Jasper as a coworker. “Honestly, you worked hard and your heart was in the right place.” She hoped to soften the blow. “That said, I was glad you were fired.”

She felt terrible saying that, but it came from a good place. “It wasn’t the job for you and I know you hated it. Unfortunately, it caused us all a lot of undue stress. All the incorrect tables, breaking plates, and clumsiness. I’m sorry, but if we weren’t friends, I would have been pushing to can you too.” In reality, Sable actively fought to make sure Jasper wasn’t fired. Little good it did her in the end, but she did fight for her. All the other waitresses hated her too, if Sable didn’t have the pull she did, Jasper would have been fired three times over.

She shook her head, “You’re great at so many other things, focus on the positives, not the negatives. You know your mistakes, you don’t need anyone to reaffirm them for you.” Sable wanted to be supportive, so she smiled and put a hand on her leg.

A bellowing laugh escaped Jasper as her head fell back, her body shaking as she calmed down. "It seems everyone wanted me gone from that place, I must of been far worse then I thought" she smirked as she put both of her arms along the back of the couch. "So you have similar tastes like your mother? That's surprising, your mother must have good tastes if you let her get away with it"

"I tried, I tried to be better at the job. But being a waitress required being flexihle and extremely fast and for a big person like me I couldn't move quickly cause I always had to think of where my giant feet were going to land and if bending one way would make my ass end up in another persons way" she chuckled at the thought of how many times her ass had ended up in someones face.

"But it's all water under he bridge, all I can do is push my resume out to as many places as possible. Hope I find something and get caught up on bills" she muttered as her head fell back in the couch, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath. It was nice to finally be able to take a minute to rest.

"The only advantage of not having a job is I can hunker down on school work a get a head start on my current assignments that aren't do for a few more weeks"

“Well, that’s a silver lining I suppose. I just hope something eventually something comes along.” Sable knew Jasper obviously had a lot of strengths, her literal strength being one of those foremost skills, but no landscapers would hire someone attending college in the morning, and many others shied away from hiring people who weren’t able to commit to at least forty hours fulltime.

Sable pushed those fears aside, where there was a will there was a way. She just hoped for the best and did what she could to be a good friend. Sable was always dependable her friends would tell her. She’d stick her neck out for the people she cared about and didn’t care if she got credit or not. She wasn’t a martyr or anything, she’d just as quickly someone out of her life if she felt like they were toxic, but Sable liked Jasper, she was sweet, honest, and genuine. She was clumsy and a bit awkward, but everyone had their quirks.

Sable sighed, “What are your plans now? If you could work anywhere, where would you go first?” She was curious, maybe a warehouse or home improvement store. Frankly, she could do any job a guy could do, and probably better thanks to her size and constitution.

"Honestly? I'd go work at a gym. Be a personal trainer, teach people how to diet and train to get their desire results. But that's a few years away so for now anyhing that involves using my hands, I love working with my hands" Jasper started talking, going back and forth with Sable for a couple hours. Sharing stories and adventures, the sun had set a long time ago but Jasper just kept talking.

"I have a bunch of siblings, but after my parents died he family fell apart. I'm the youngest out of all of them. My closest sibling is six years older then me with a couple kids and my oldest sibling is ten years older then me and hates me" she explained as she looked up at the clock "Shit.. I didn't realize how late it got.. I'm sure you have shit to do and papers to work on" she grunted as she got up from her seat.

"This.. this was really nice, we should try and do it again sometime and soon." Smiling as she made her way to the door "Hipefully next time we talk I'll have some good news about getting a job, then.. well maybe we could go out for a nice dinner?" She was curious if Sable would consider going on a date or if she wanted to remain just as friends.

Sable smiled, “I would like that.” She stood by the door as she watched Jasper leave. Sable gave one final wave and closed the door. She returned to her apartment and locked up behind her. She glanced at the time, “It is getting late.” She needed to fresh up before she headed to bed. She went into the bathroom and undressed. She felt the relief of finally being out of a bra. She gave herself a once over in the mirror.

Her breasts weren’t huge, or tiny, a comfortable middle she would say, still, they felt smothered. Sable had been thinking about new bras for a while, she hated how the under band squeezed her abdomen. The price she paid for getting something lacy and cute without making sure it fits right. She rubbed at the marks it left in her skin as she frowned.

She stepped into the shower and let the hot water relax her. She sighed as she washed herself off. Her wash clothe ran up and down her body as she lathered herself. It ran between her inner legs. It was electric, Sable dropped the towel and started rubbing her sensitive lips. She bit her lower lip as she started rubbing more and more. One hand took hold of her breast she leaned against the wall.

Sable eventually settled down and finished showering. She stepped out of the shower and toweled off. She dropped the towel in the hamper and went back into her bedroom and lied down. She grabbed her phone and a pair of headphones. She slid them on and turned on some porn. She lied on her bed, phone in one hand, erotic moans filling her ears, and her free hand fingering her pussy.

Sable had been so busy as of late with work and homework, that she’d hardly had a moment to herself. Maybe this was partly spurred on by her company this evening, but Sable needed to masturbate or she was going to explode. She watched two women having a wild time together while doubled teamed a man. Making out, sucking cock, getting eaten out, and fucked. It was enough to drive Sable over the edge.

She settled down and put her phone down and took off her headphones. She thought for a moment of giving someone a call, then she saw the time again and thought better of it. She sighed, feeling a twinge of loneliness, before pulling the covers over herself and turning off the light.

Jasper had been amazed at how well the night went, how much time she had just spent talking to Sable. An even though she had just spent a bunch of time with the girl she couldn't want to spend some more. So as time passed Jasper found herself texting Sable every chance she got. Time started to creep by slowly, a week turned into a month and a month turned into two and Jasper was starting to panic.

She had lost count after sending out a hundred resumes and she couldn't even count how many interviews she had bombed. It was never the work that screwed her over it was the hours the job required. Everything wanted her to work morning something she just couldn't do and the jobs that worked evenings refused to work around her school schedule. She was doomed.

Even though everything was going to hellnwhen it came to finding a job Cass didn't seem to be in any rush to truly throw Jasper out. Jasper on the other hand had made sure she had done every job around the house she could. Mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters, washing the windows, washing the entire exterior of the house and even repairing the roof.l when she found a leak.

She made sure her school work came first though, her grades had dramatically improved and her teachers were impressed with her increased focus. At least once a week though Jasper made her way to Sable apartment, she had made them dinner the second time they'd hung out together. It had been a simple spaghetti but it was still nice to enjoy a home cooked meal with a sweet person.

On the other side Jasper had been spending almost every dinner with Cass, they talked about everything and anything. The only thing Jasper was afraid of was when Cass would get sick of waiting and finally request the late rent. Jasper sighed as she sat down on the bed rubbing the sides of her head, tomorrow she would offically be three months behind rent with no hope of a job in site. How the hell would she tall to Cass.

Three months. Cassandra mulled it over and over again in her head. Three months she’d let Jasper basically live in her house rent-free. It wasn’t from a lack of trying on Jasper’s art either. All those applications and resumes just to get shot down. Interviews were a killer for Jasper, Cassandra had come to learn. She even offered to help Jasper rehearse.

What was she going to do? Tell her she needed the money? Where was she going to get it? Jasper couldn’t magically make it appear. Cassandra worried what would happen if this got out? She’s a real estate agent, with multiple properties across the city, but she can’t even sack up and kick a college student out of her house? What would her daughter think of this? Cassandra would kick her out if she was three days late, let alone three months. If her other tenants knew about this, they’d all walk over her like a doormat.

On the other hand, she rented this out to Jasper on good faith, and despite her late rent, Jasper was still honest and hardworking. Doing all sorts of things to help around her house. The roof especially. That would costed Cassandra hundreds.

Cassandra sighed as she mulled over the options in her head. It was late morning, it was one of the days Jasper had nothing but morning classes. So she would be back soon. She had made a few calls while she waited in her kitchen. She saw Jasper approaching the house. “Well, here goes something.”

Taking a deep breath Jasper stood outside the front door for a few moments as she tried to gather her nerve. Today was the day, today she would talk to Cass about all the options she had, even if it meant offering herself up on a platter. Licking her lower lip she made her way into the house, her eyes going wide as she noticed Cass sitting at the the kitchen table. Her stomach instantly went into a knot as she made her way over.

Sitting down an letting out a heavy breath she looked Cass in the eyes "So.. I uh.. don't ha e rent for this month either and I still don't have a job.. so, I'm guessing we're here to talk about what happens from this point.." swallowing the lump in her throat she took a moment to think "I was.. No, I want to offer myself up as payments. What ever you want done I'll do it. Think of me as a personal assistant, phone calls from people upu don't want to talk to? I'll deal with them. Grocery shopping? I'll go, you name it I'll do it.. as a way to earn my keep in your home.."

Cassandra listened quietly as Jasper explained, he eyes widened when Jasper stated she was offering herself up as payment. “Okay, well I thought you were whoring yourself out to me for a second there.” She chuckled, hoping for a bit of levity to cut the tension in the air. “Jasper, you are committed and dedicated to everything you do. I respect that. There’s something more under the surface.”

Cassandra paused, “Here, come with me.” She led the way out of the house and into the garage. She pulled out her keys and unlocked the doors to the Panamera, “Hop in.” She climbed in the driver seat and waited for Jasper. Cassandra started up the car and pulled out onto the road before speaking again. “We both know you have a lot of stressors. Which effects her school and work. I have one last idea, let's hope it works out.”

She turned to Jasper briefly, “Before that, I want to know how things have been going for you. School, you and this girl you’ve been seeing. I know we’ve talked a lot already, but this is the time to really open up about everything.” Cassandra said.

The rock in her stomach doubled in size as she followed behind the woman, her mouth going dry as her heart hammered in her chest. Getting into the car she stayed silent as she waited, she waited for the other shoe to drop, she could feel herself grinding her teeth out of fear. Why did Cass need to take her some where why couldn't they just talk in the kitchen.

"School is great, my teachers have commented on my improved focus and studies, my grades have gone up and I'm not always tired getting up so early after going to bed a few hours before. An the girl I've been seeing is starting to get busy with work and school, I use to see her twice maybe three times a week if it worked out. But now I only see her once a week of I'm lucky" she muttered as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Other then that it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, She asked me over the first time but now I'm always asking to come over.m, I'm thinking she's too nice to tell me to bugger off" she muttered as she looked out the window not really focusing on anything.

Cassandra smiled, “Good, good. I’m sure she enjoys your company.” Jasper was good company, friendly and personable. “I can tell it’s been doing you a lot of good, but you need a job. So I’m thinking this might help at least a little.”

Eventually, they pulled up to a spa. “I suppose this is a bit unconventional, but I feel like spas are a great way to relieve stress and clear one’s head. Don’t worry about the cost, I think this is something we could both use.” She climbed out of the car and had a valet park it around back.

She walked into the front desk where she signed them in. Cassandra had been sitting on a spa visit for a while thanks to one particularly generous client and lucky for her, it had a free plus one as well. She was considering taking her daughter, but she always had some excuse or another to get out of it.

The went to the locker room and grabbed their towels and locker keys. Cassandra started unbuttoning her blouse and tying her hair up. “I was thinking a nice sit in the sauna would do us some good. Great for the skin, opens up the pores.” She explained as she undressed in front of Jasper.

Cassandra didn’t think anything of it, they were both women and despite Jasper preferences, she figured it fine. Though she didn’t mind if her naked body got Jasper just a little hot and bothered. Cassandra was more than happy to see what Jasper looked like undressed. Cassandra was not interested in being as built and muscular as Jasper, but she could admire her commitment to her physical fitness.

"I do need a job, I need to pay my Bill's, I need to be saving for my next year of schooling. I need to be able to move forward with my life. But every where I look they want things I can't give." She was at risk of losing her phone which meant finding a new job was going to be even harder if they could only get a hold of her through her email.

"I've never gone to the spa, so this will be very interesting" she muttered as she followed Cass into the building, not saying anything to the people there or the staff as she followed Cass through the building and into the locker room. "I was always told that a sauna treatment was good for the muscles" she chuckled as she removed her shirt exposing her taunt muscles and darkly tanned skin.

Jasper had her back turned to Cass as she started removing the rest of her clothes. But every now and then she would glance over her shoulder to take a look at Cass's body. She wasn't going to lie, even though the woman was older she was still in great shape, hell if Jasper thought the woman was remotely interested at all she'd try, age was just a number to her.

Qrapping her hair up into a pony tail she wrapped a towel around her naked form before turning around to face Cass, her eyes going wide as her pupils dilated slightly, she took back what she thought earlier Cass was absolutely beautiful for a woman of her age and she really wanted to take a bite.

Cassandra smiled and led Jasper into the sauna. “It is supposed to help relieve tension as well. I also have a couple of massages scheduled as well. That should help work out a lot of that build up tension.” Cassandra sat on a wooden bench in the sauna. It had a couple tiers where people could sit, an upper and lower level. She invited Jasper to sit on the lower level as she playfully rubbed her shoulders. “I bet you carry a lot of stress here.” She chuckled.

The warm mists wafted through the air as Cassandra took in the heat. Beads of sweat form on her brow and all over as she fanned herself. She eventually tugged at her towel. “We’re alone, and I’m burning up.” She pulled the towel off and set it beside her as she sat naked in the sauna. There wasn’t explicitly a policy against nudity, much of the amenities were clothing-optional. Though certain areas it was not permitted, the sauna and hot tubs were not one of them. In Cassandra’s experience, most people were a bit too shy to put themselves on display like this.

She smiled at Jasper. “No need to be shy.” She thought she’d have a bit of fun with Jasper, get her to relax her nerves. Cassandra understood this approach was probably a bit overstimulating, but Jasper was an adult, she could handle it. Plus, Cassandra just enjoyed being naked in a sauna. The sweat dripped down her brow and through her cleavage. She could practically feel her troubles melt away. It was definitely a plus bringing Jasper along, there was no way she’d get naked in front of her daughter this way.

Jasper was melting in the sauna, but in a good way. She sat on the lower level as she closed her eyes, her eyes falling back on the higher wooden bench as she let the towel fall open. She had been naked in the gym hundreds of times and never worried about staring at people or staring st her. Licking her lower lip she took a deep breath as she stretched out. "Sounds like your spoiling me, all this to hutter me up before you kick me out?" She murmured as she sank as deeply as she could into her seat, if she was going to get kicked out at the end of this day she figured she enjoy it.

"I've never been one to shy away from being naked, if I could walk around your house naked I would. But there's always the small risk of you coming downstairs to check on me and I didn't want you to walk in my me dancing naked. That would be a blinding sight. My ass is so white the moon is jealous of it" she chuckled as cracked open one eye to look to Cass.

"So how's life going for you? I know we talk all the time but I'm always curious if you do anything besides work when I'm not around to talk to you" she murmured as a loud yawn escaped her, part of her want to kiss Cass and she didn't understand why, Cass had given her no signs of being interested but Jasper was still tempted.

Cassandra chuckled, “I’m not that cruel. Though, the clock is ticking now. I don’t want to pressure you, but this should serve as motivation. The spas to clear your head, and get you on the right track. The count down is just a reminder. I am not some cruel woman who’d just kick you out. Unless you were one of my tenants. Still, one month is the clock I’m setting, you can slowly start working at chipping away at the current deficit, but all else fails and you still can't come up with the money, then I’m afraid we’ll have to think about different living arrangements.” A very polite, ‘get me my money or you’re out’ approach.

She chuckled at Jasper’s comments, “Oh you’re fine. We’re both women like I haven’t seen women naked before. Though I’d like to see that.” Cassandra joked, “Maybe sneak my camera downstairs while you’re dancing like the world isn’t watching and use it for blackmail.” She teased.

Cassandra shrugged, “Work consumes a lot of time. I’ve been working towards retiring by forty,” which she was well on her way to her goal, “dating’s been a nonstarter for me. Since the divorce, it’s been difficult. Hard to really feel that spark I had when I first fell in love with Don. Plus, I’m not getting any younger. So I hit up the bar with friends every now and then, ladies will come over for a bit of socializing, but that’s really about it.” Cassandra’s life sounded a bit boring from that perspective, but for now, she was content. Or so she told herself.

“What about you and your friend. Have you made any moves on her?” Cassandra smirked as she reclined on the bench. Maybe Jasper’s romantic life was more interesting than hers.

Back
Top Bottom