Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Off Limits, really?\\ GuardianAngel-Fluffypuppy77

"And who is to say that myself and my family would die. It is quite possible we have built up an immunity to this. I in particular, play with these poisons and diseases all day every day." Lunaria cooed after a moment in time before she was allowing the vial to slip from her hand a bit. Well that had people tensing up.
"And nobody would know what happened. Because our men are sworn to secrey. What happens in here, stays in here." She spoke before she was looking towards the commander for a brief moment, who was nodding. With that she ead actually letting the vial drop. Letting it shatter and the powder to waft up into the air.

Wait what!? No no no! She was actually dropping the thing and Will instantly covering his nose. “Your Majesty!?” he yelled out behind his palm and looked to her and his Commander who just stood still. William might not be inoculated for this ‘fake death’ and didn’t want to take any chances... why would she risk her soldiers?

Lunaria just watched as everybody around them just seemed to drop to the ground, including their own soldiers. Well other than the commander, who was tying some fabric around his mouth and nose. "Your Highness, please warn me next time." he scoffed behind the fabric and was gesturing for that of William to cover up his mouth and nose. Lunaria was just watching before she was speaking, "Get my parents moved out of here, and our soldiers. Then get this room sealed off." She had something else up her sleeve at that point in time.

The younger guard copied his boss, shoving a strip of his coat over his nose. He was still extremely worried though as the man gathered the two older royals and left the room. There was nothing said to him, should he leave or stay? His feet remained planted at the stairs though as the other people began dropping.

Lunaria just watched for a moment in time and when their people were safely out of the room she was tossing something else into the room, and closing the door behind her. "What was that?" the commander questioned and she was just commenting that it was simply to wipe their minds of what had just happened. "I'm grateful you were a quick study in the world of alchemy." the commander spoke which had Lunaria giving a chuckle before she spoke, "They others will be out for a good hour or so."

Ok, following her out; Will was happily getting out of the cloud of sleep gas. The little bit he had inhaled was beginning to affect him and he caught himself on the nearest object.
A hiss behind him from his commander and the object was the princesses shoulder. Crap, one of the main rules.... releasing hand to wipe at his now heavy eyes. “Fast acting...”

Lunaria just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "It is very fast acting." Good thing the commander had seen the color of the vial to begin with, and had known that it wasn't something that was dangerous to anybody at all.

“William.” the kind looked out to the young, sleep heavy guard. “Go with my daughter to her room and take over the spot of Kevin. He hates it up there any way. You are to be her personal guard from now on.” He told her and him sternly. Perhaps a younger body could keep a better eye on her then ole Kevin.
“You highness?” Weary words from the foreign origin guard.
“She didn’t loose you in the situation. Best if you stick as a unit. We will move your room near the royal wing.” he flagged a hand as he then passed by, his wife in his arms.

Lunaria just looked towards her father as he spoke and soon enough she was pulling out something else, and waving it under William's nose. Something that would get him to wake up completely from the effects of the sleeping powder that had been released earlier.
After that she was just speaking, "As long as he doesn't stop me from working on my potions."

Wooooo! A strong, nearly nasty scent went through his nose and Will was shooting straight upright. Clearing head with a shake and he was alert once again.
Mask removed from neck and eyes towards the departing king. Will didn’t need to thank him for the shift change; a pat on the shoulder from his commander was praise enough.
He was now an elite soldier, able to command the rest of them here and other the the Commander and the few other elites, they would have to listen. This was the highest one could go!

Thankful eyes returned to the Princess and he smiled- an almost forbidden act to do on duty but he was proud of this!
“Miss..” Oh wait, his boss was still here... “Your Majesty, On your leave then.”

Lunaria just looked for a moment in time and soon enough she was turning on her heel so that they could get going, not really wanting to stay there any longer. In the end, William was going to end up following anyways. With that she was brushing some hair out of her face then spoke, "Lets get going. I have some stuff to go and collect."

A hop to it step to keep in line with the long legged princess and Will seemed quite at ease with his new roll all ready, like nothing had changed.
He didn't question her when she said she needed to collect things, though they were supposed to be going to her rooms. Why should he question it? She was the highest command here, next to her father and mother... Commander too but not really.
The halls turned shadows as the afternoon Sun vanished behind the walls; did she really just quell an uprising just in the morning??

Last edited:
Lunaria just walked towards the doors of the palace and was heading outside, after snagging a basket from her handmaiden.
She looked towards Will for a moment before she cooed "You should really learn to trust me."

"Its not that I dont, Miss Lunaria... I just find things strange about magic and herbs." He seemed to be allowed to talk around her when alone but he sighed at this hand off.
Ok then, so they weren't going to her rooms. Whelp! Wills hand went to his swords hilt, ever prepared for thieves. Some what thankful for her daily attire not being lavishly decorated or her coated in jewels, it seemed to him only his presence would show her death and status. But him leaving her side was out of the question.

"No magic involved. Merely science." Lunaria spoke before she was heading off towards the wall and was slipping through a crack, and making her way around it, and towards a green house that seemed to be hidden within the forest. The old man's former green house.

Dang skinny woman! How was he going to fit in that hole? "Princess.... Is there perchance a door through somewhere? I'm too wide for this....." He called forth his voice, hoping she a still right near by.
Why a skinny hole, and looking the armor out last the main walls with this war still going on was stupid to think the least. If that's what he need to do to follow the young lady.. He wasn't sure how lady like she was at this point... He would take them off if no other option.

Lunaria was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Keep walking along the wall towards the rose garden, there is a door hidden there in the vines." With that she moved along and just headed off towards the greenhouse. Yeah she wasn't that atypical princess. She didn't care if she got dirty, nor did she mind helping around the palace. This is one way she had gained the trust of all of the servants within the palace. Showing them that just because she was royalty didn't mean she wouldn't do her own work.

Rose garden? There was a rose garden? Will scratched his head as he followed this wall towards any direction- not sure of the gardens. He was never out side the training yard or the inner walls of the castle. There were new to him. "Princess??? What are roses???"

Lunaria heard the yell before she was walking up to the other doorway and was pushing it open, and just looking towards him, just waving. "This is a rose." she spoke and was pointing towards the red flower, just gently stroking the petals. "Beautiful but covered in thorns."

Oh, he had gone the other way, spinning head at the creaking hinges. The princess's head showing through the door and vine 'roses' before vanishing once more.
So these were? Understood, he'll keep that in mind for next time.... Slipping in to the garden and closing that door behind her and himself. A green house lay forgotten behind these wall, had him wondering if the Queen and King knew it was even still here.
"Why are we here again miss?"

"I need to get some herbs that I've been growing here. This war is going to continue, I have to make sure that we are fully stocked up on health potions." Lunaria spoke as she walked into the greenhouse. While the outside looked like it was falling apart, inside it was far different. It was flourishing inside, and she was directing him to stay away from a couple of the plants. Poisonous but if you knew how to harvest them, it would be alright.

Will stayed at the door, not bothering to follow her deeper. This felt safe despite the exteriors looks. It smelled nice too, must be where some of the table flowers came from.
"Miss, I hate to question, but if you leave to be married, whom takes this throne?"
Why did he ask that? That wasn't appropriate! But she had him questioning her actions and words. Her mother on the down slope and if she was the only child here, she would still have to move to her husband's place. Leaving throne bare... "Sorry, your majesty, that was an un-allowed question..."

Last edited:
Lunaria just looked over towards him before she was giving a giggle then spoke, "I will take the throne, because I have no intention of getting married. And my parents aren't forcing me to either. I'm going to follow my mother's footsteps. She didn't marry my father until years after she had inherited the throne. One of the first woman to rule a throne without a king at her side. And then she met my father and they fell in love. When they married, he moved to be at her side." And she wasn't going to go down without a fight on that either, council try to tell her otherwise. Her parents had already overruled them and had it essentially written in their will. She was to be named queen after their passing, and she wouldn't be forced to marry.

Ah, that soothed some irk he had in the back of his head. One he didnt know he had, what would happen to her guards....... He spoke no more to the princess as he stood guarding the door. Once she had finished, followed her out the rose garden door and back in to the castle.
He was being watched now as they returned, keeping her safe wasn't supposed to be a cushy job; he needed to be alert and not distracted by answers.

Lunaria got what she needed and headed back towards the palace, the basket in her hands. She wasn't at all bothered by the people that were watching them. She did speak with her handmaiden lightly who was reminding her that they did have some other visitors later that night.
Oh yeah some ball that she had totally forgotten about. "And as usual the people asking for your hand in marriage." her handmaiden commented which just had an annoyed look crossing Lunaria's features.

Back
Top Bottom