Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Tomias was stunned. Did he just get kissed?! By Nikkos? He was wide-eyed as he stayed on the couch, staring after the other in utter shock. The man kissedh im. He had not imagined it, right?! He took in a soft breath, letting out a little squeak of excitement and then being sure to keep his voice under control. He was so happy right now. He so wanted to pounce him. To hug him and glomp him and nuzzle and cuddle and he remained silent for a while. And now he was offered to stay here? He definitely broke through his shell. Oh, he was so happy for that. For both of their benefits. He admitted, he was selfish. He was glad that the man opened up so much. He felt so special and privelaged.

Standing up, he walked over to the door, knocking before undoing the lock and peeking his head inside, a pathetic little pout to his lips. "If I promise not to poke you and to not use you as my teddy bear or anything else, can I stay in your bed? If not, I'll crash on the couch." He said, holding onto the door and he began to swing on the door in and out and he waited for hte answer. he would behave! He could. He just did not want to sleep on the couch if he could manage to sleep beside the other in his bed.​

He froze. Not that the door had been unlocked or opened-the knock had announced that both would happen-but at the question. He wanted to say yes. He liked having someone to sleep beside, even if it was platonic. But he wasn't sure if it was too much, too soon. He wished he had Tomias's ability to read thoughts. He wanted to be able to slip in without detection and just know. It would be so much easier.

Nikkos continued to stand at his bedside, thoughts whirling around in his head, unable to make any decision.

Tomias continued to swing back and forth for a while before he sighed softly. The man was obviously in a state of turmoil. He shook his head a little, stopping his childish swings as he stood to his full height. He gave him a few moments before he sighed softly. Walking over to the other, he gently rested his forefinger beneath his chin and tilted his face up to look at him. He leant forward and kissed his lips with a small peck. "I'll just be on the couch." he laughed gently and then patted the top of the other's head with a smile to his lips. "Where were the pillows and sheets?" He asked, looking around the bedroom for some spare something or another. Actually, maybe it was better for him to be on the couch. That way he could sleep in his boxers without feeling like he was violating the man.​

He stopped in his tracks when Tomias entered the room, and froze as he got close, and touched him, and kissed him. He wasn't sure what to do, or what he wanted to do and Nikkos stood there while the other man looked around for pillows and sheets and blankets to cozy up on the sofa for the night. And that spoke to him. Tomias had seen that he was uncomfortable, or at least debating with himself and easily withdrew his question without hesitation. The administrator's wall drew down just a little more.

Nikkos caught Tomias's wrist and tugged him back to stand in front of him. He hesitated, letting his heart rate steady out a little, catching his breath. He was going purely on impulse even if it wasn't telling him what to do as quickly as he'd have liked. Finally, he leaned up and brushed his lips over Tomias's. The kiss was short, but much more intimate than the three others they'd shared, and Nikkos lingered there for a moment.

Tomias blinked a few times. He turned to look at the other and he smiled when he felt his lips against his. His eyes were a little wide before he smiled pleasantly. He wrapped his arms around his waist loosely, enough so that the other could escape if he wished. He smiled lightly and rested his forehead against the man's smiling warmly. "I'll even keep my pants on for you. And feel free to kick me off when youthink I'm too close." he said softly and his eyes slipped closed while taking in a few deep breaths, enjoying the other's scent. He sighed and a warm smile traced along his lips and he gave a playful little bump of his hips against the man's and he released him and headed to the bed. Pulling off the button down shirt, he laid it on the ground then moved into the bed, staying to the edge to be sure the other did not think he would want anything else other htan sleep.​

Nikkos thought for a minute. He still wasn't so sure that he was comfortable with Tomias in his bed, but he was better now than he had been five minutes ago.

Looking over at the other man, the administrator winced a little at the slacks. They looked uncomfortable to sleep in, and while he was a good six inches shorter than Tomias, capri pajama bottoms must be better. He walked over to his dresser and dug around for a pair that were rather long on him and tossed them over to Tomias without a word. They'd still be short, but not up to his knees, at least.

He returned to getting himself ready, back to Tomias. It wasn't so much for the privacy of the other man as to make himself more comfortable. He felt selfish for thinking that way, but Nikkos knew that the other didn't mind either way.

Finally ready, Nikkos was also finally beginning to get more comfortable. Comfortable enough, at least, to joke a little. "Don't fall off the bed. I sleep lightly as it is-I don't need to wake up to you whining about hitting your head on the nightstand."

Tomias blinked as the pair of pants were hit in his face. He stared at them and then chuckled softly. "Thanks." he murmured and he stood up from the bed, wiggling out of his jeans with a heavy sigh. Ah, already he felt much better. He pulled on the pants, letting them rest low on his hips, which still only got them to barely his ankles. He chuckled softly. "You're so short." he teased and then turned to look at him with hte little joke he made. "I'll be sure to knock myself out on the way down so that you won't have to hear my whining." He poked his tonue out at the man before he moved into the bed and nuzzled his head against the pillow there. Yep, he was happy.​

"It might be best if you do. I'd hate to have to wake Rune to do it for you."

Nikkos climbed into bed, the lights flicking off and the front door locking with a simple thought as he settled down on his side, facing Tomias. He laid like that for a while, eyes open in the dark, thinking. He'd fought valiantly against Tomias in the beginning. But the sweet gestures compiled with the distance given was too much for him. It'd been exactly what he needed to ease his guard down just enough. And as he thought about it, Nikkos realized that really, Tomias was what he needed: someone who was willing to let him take the lead without really taking control, someone strong; a protector.

He turned over, back now to Tomias's front. He was still afraid of being hurt; he still needed an escape route. He laid that way for several minutes, still running things over in his head. He was sick of feeling alone. He was sick of feeling hurt and angry and bitter. He wanted so badly to be able to just let go of it all, and he resented both Youjin and Gemini because they could let it all go and left him to deal with the aftermath on his own.

Nikkos shifted backwards, lying more in the middle of the bed than on the edge. With a deep breath for courage, the administrator reached behind him and found Tomias's hand, tugging the other man towards him; silently asking him what he couldn't put into words.

Tomias stayed where he was, facing the man but he kept his eyes closed. Not to say he was asleep. He was not. He knew that there was some sort of turmoil going on within Nikkos and he wanted to be sure he would be awake enough to get out of the bed without the other having to wake him up. He did not know what was going on in his head, but he did not want to prod it either. He would just stay where he was until he felt hte other was ready to sleep as well. He really was not someone who needed loads of sleep. He was a bit of a morning person ... after a while. Not as bad as Rune or Tien were. Oh no. He would get up in the mornings, but be a bit protestant at first and then just give into his fate after a few moments, or a nice shower.

What he had not been expecting was to have his hand tugged to the smaller male's form. He blinked a few times, his eyes opening and he stared down at the administrator, smiling warmly as he did so. His arms snaked around the other's form, gently holding him against his chest. His eyes fluttered closed once more, chin to his shoulder with a gentle, "Good night" into his ear. He nuzzled lightly against his neck for a moment or two and then the brunette relaxed against the pillows and easily began to let sleep take its toll. So long as the man beside him did not show signs of protest, he would fall happily asleep.​

He wasn't sure what he'd been afraid of. Nothing in his short past with Tomias had indicated that the other man would do anything to make him any more uncomfortable than he already was, and that just the opposite he would make every attempt to ease his discomfort. It was nice to know that. It also helped that there was a good six inches in front of him, just in case the panic took over.

For now though, Nikkos relaxed considerably, pressing his back firmly against Tomias's front. The strength of the body behind him was soothing, despite what one might have thought he felt based on his past actions to physical contact. So much so that the administrator was asleep in minutes, and more deeply than he had been in months.

He woke up earlier than usual, but because he was much more rested. They had classes this morning, but not for a while. Nikkos was content to lie in bed for a while longer.

The morning came and Tomias' brows slowly furrowed as his body began to wake up. A gentle yawn came to his lips and he nuzzled his head against the giant teddy bear he held. At least until he realized what it was. He blinked his emerald eyes a few times, seeing the man in front of him and he smiled lightly. "Good morning." He whispered and kissed his cheek softly. His eyes fluttered closed once more and his grip tightened just slightly around him. Not enough to make him feel trapped, but just enough that Tomias felt him closer. That was all that he needed for the moment. Just a little cuddling and nuzzling against the man. Then in a bit he would have to steal his shower. He needed a shower every day. Proper cleanliness WAS next to godliness and well... he was part angel.​

"Morning."

Nikkos settled back as he was tugged, still completely relaxed with sleep. He couldn't explain the sudden change of heart, or in his demeanor, but the administrator had to admit that he was comfortable with it in himself now and that was a big help.

It took several more minutes for his brain to start functioning on a semi-higher level and he was able to process the events of the previous day. "Thank you." It was general for dinner and dessert and the conversation and being understanding and wanting to stay even if it was on the sofa and not pushing for what most would have.

Tomias smiled, kissing his cheek before he shrugged his shoulders. "Any time." He stated and then released the man before he slid out of the bed, another kiss to his temple. "I'm stealing your shower." He informed him before turning on his heel and bouncing over to where the bathroom in the little apartment type room was. He peaked his head inside before smiling warmly. Turning to the man on the bed, he grinned all the more. "Don't miss me too much." With a wink and a chuckle, he disappearedi nto the bathroom, closing the door gently behind him and then to the shower it was. Starting up the warm water and then he stripped out of his high-waters and after another moment, he stepped beneath the warmth that sprayed from the showerhead, purring gently. Oh, he so adored showers.​

He laid there for a few more minutes before rolling out of bed and beginning his morning routine. The bed was made. Coffee was put on. Breakfast was started. Clothes were picked out. His book was put by the door so that he didn't forget it. Two cups (instead of his usual one) were poured. One was left black, Nikkos unsure of how Tomias liked his, and the other was fixed with a little cream only. The administrator took his toasted bagel, buttered it, and sat down at the little table to read his newspaper while waiting his turn with the shower.

Tomias took only a good ten minutes in the bathroom before exiting with a towel wrapped around his hips. He looked around before spotting the other in the little kitchen nook. He smiled warmly as he walked and sat across from him, adding quite a bit of sugar to his coffee before he added some cream as well. He sighed contently. "I have a feeling today will be a good day." He was practically beaming right now. Sure, he had not had sex, but he was slowly getting cloesr to Nikkos and that was all that mattered! That and his pent up sexual frustration was currently swirling down the drain of his shower.​

"If your brothers do not see fit to hurt you."

Nikkos finished his bagel before standing up to go and take his own shower. "There's a bagel on the counter. I have not a clue what's in the fridge or how long it's been there. If there are eggs, I don't suggest cracking one open." So help Tomias if Nikkos emerged from his shower to a room that reeked.

He showered quickly, brushed his teeth, ran a blow-dryer through his hair and dressed for the day. He was fairly low maintenance as far as his appearance went. Besides, whatever he'd been doing had impressed Tomias so he couldn't be doing anything terribly wrong.

The administrator returned to the kitchen. "When, exactly, am I to find out what I'm expected to wear?" He meant the costume, of course, and hoped that he'd get an answer.

Tomias perked up. Bagel? Oo... Yummy! He grinned, standing from the chair and he went over to butter the bagel, chomping into it before his curiosity was piqued. Things in the refrigerator? He arched a brow, bagel between his teeth as he made way to the fridge. Opening it up, his eyes went wide. Oh god! There was stuff in here from ... MONTHS ago. He twitched and then dragged the garbage can over, tossing anything that looked a hint moldy into the bin all the while eating his bagel as he did so. He gagged a few times though, scents coming into his nose or just looking at some of the things. Eventually, all that was left in the refrigerator was some butter and a bottle of water. The man pushed away the can with a foot, heading to the sink to wash his hands, just as the other camei nto the room.

He laughed at the question, shrugging his shoulders. "Probably when I know. Relic will probably do his and Tanner's costumes first then Rune's then decide on ours. I'm sure if you wanted to pester him, he would let you know." He stated, turning to look at him, smiling and then wiping off his hands on a towel. "He probably has a sketch." He admitted and then shrugged his shoulders once more. He tended to just whine to the twins and then let them do whatever they thought was right. Sure, one time it got Tomias died down and thrown into a river but they saved him! After his lips turned blue.​

Nikkos gave a soft "hmm", obviously plotting something. He had a few ideas for them both and would sketch out his favorites later on when Tomias was in class. Of course, he wasn't sure how his idea would be received by Tomias, but by the time he found out, Relic would likely have started on the costumes anyway. With a plan in mind, the administrator cleaned up from breakfast and shooed Tomias out the door. "Go get dressed for classes." His tone was good natured and he was slightly surprised to find that his mood was much improved even from the past few days.

He went straight to his office to catch up on the work he'd planned to do the night before, and to doodle a few sketches. Perhaps he'd drop in on Tomias's classes today. He was still new enough to Atlantis to warrant a review.

Tomias squeaked when he was pushed out of the room in just a towel. He arched a brow before shrugging. No matter. He made his way to his room, getting changed into a pair of nice black pants and then a button down white shirt, neatly tucked into his pants and a loose black tie hung from his neck. He brushed his hair and then off to classes it was.

It was not long before his class with teh twins came and he was planning to bother Relic after class about his ideas for his and Nikkos' costume. He wanted Nikkos to be ha ppy with the costume. Relic did have beautiful work, and well, he did not want nikkos to hate him for giving him a bad costume. Not that he doubted relic's ability. never. He would never and could never do that. The kid was too damn good.

Relic silently sat beside tanner, moving their desks closed together and he had his sketches for Tomias and Nikkos with him, planning to ask the latter about the idea. He could care less about Tomias' opinion to be honest. Right now, he was just trying out different color schemes. He figured some nice reds and black for Nikkos while Tomias may have green and browns, or purple . . . He was debating about that one. Probbaly purple. It was such a lovely color and Tomias would look positively stunning in the shade. He chuckled at the thought, pulling out a lilac colored pencil and beginning to add the color to the drawing he had for Tomias.​

Checking his clock, Nikkos was glad to find that it was time for the twins' class with Tomias and his sketches were done. Nikkos held a decent amount of artistic talent, and a great amount of style. He'd put both to use when designing the costumes.

Nikkos made his way to Tomias's class and stood in the back of the room as per usual. He stood against the door jamb, one ankle crossed over the other as he observed the goings on, taking notes on a pad he'd carried in. If Archer asked why he'd been there, he had to have an excuse, after all!

Class ended, and Nikkos was quick to act. "Mister DaoLin. See me please."

The end of class came and the twins perked up upon hearing their last name. Speaking in unison a simple "Which one?" before Rune clarified after a moment, telling Relic it was him. The younger twin nodded, shuffling his things together and he then stood, kissing Tanners lips softly and he then turned to walk to where Nikkos was. A cheerful smile to his lips, ice blue eyes sparkling excitedly as his eyes stayed to the man. "You rang?" He questioned, giggling happily. There really was nothing that could put Relic into a bad mood. Sure, there were things that would drag his mood down, but he always tried to bounce back. He had to bounce back. Always did. Staying in the dumps was never fun​

"Amused. Trust me." Nikkos kept his face without emotion-there was no point in letting Tomias know what he was up to, now was there? The administrator produced both sketches for himself and Tomias. "This one," he pointed to the bar wench, "is his. I don't care which colors." Whether or not it sounded like a request, it was one. Then again, he couldn't guarantee that he'd wear something other than what he'd picked out for himself. "This one," pointing to the pirate, "the pants aren't necessary to make." He had a pair that he had wanted to wear for a while now. This would be the perfect opportunity.

"Both are to be a surprise, if you don't mind?"

Relic smiled warmly. He chuckled as he took a hold of the sketches, looking them over before he giggled lightly. He pulled out the ones he had finished, their sketches different but fairly the same. Relic placed a slender finger to the costume that Nikkos stated was going to be his. "I have a few different things than you had ... But that cape has got to go." He teased, chuckling and then he easily went over the different colors the man wanted and if he wanted anything special to be on Tomias'. Oh, Relic definitely wanted to make Tomias' perfect. there was no doubt in his mind he would make a LOVELY bar wench, lord knows he's slept with enough.

After a few minutes of adjusting his pictures and adding the final touches, the younger twin pulled his books to his chest, smiling warmly at the man in front of him. "I'll have your costume a few days before Halloween to be sure there are no touch ups needed." He waved to the man before beginning to walk out of the room, giddily humming to himself. Oh, things were going beautifully. Definitely worth coming here.​

Nodding his thanks to Relic, Nikkos ducked out of the room without saying anything to Tomias. Their friendship would spread through the school like wildfire. There was no need to hasten it. Besides, there would be a note waiting on the man's desk requesting lunch with him when he bothered to look.

Nikkos returned to his office, this time really working. He didn't realize how much had piled up on his desk since Friday, though he supposed he shouldn't be surprised. He didn't work Saturday or Sunday, which was a rarity for him. Nikkos almost always worked at least six days a week. Now he realized why. He was overwhelmed when the bell for lunch rang and he groaned. Couldn't he just have another hour?

Tomias had gotten the message and brought the man some lunch to his office - figuring he could work while he ate. He knew there had to be things piled high on his desk, but that did not mean he would sacrifice his company to let him work in peace. At least he could work, eat, AND make Tomias happy. He definitely had fun talking and spending time with the other. HE informed him that Relic would probably have a day to get the costumes fitted and that the twin would wind up telling them.

As stated, two days before the dance and Relic told everyone that they were to show up at the sewing room at designated times. Tanner and Calder were to come after classes were finished, while Relic told Nikkos to show up when either all his work was finished for the day, or around five -- whichever came first. The younger twin definitely had a far more serious look than he normally did. His raven locks were pulled back with many clips here and there to keep his bangs from his eyes so that he could see everything properly. His clothes had suffered too. Not to say he looked bad, quite the opposite. He had a far sexier, more mature look to him. Black pants hugged his hips and a white button down shirt was to his slender form. He looked business-like for once.

At the moment, the yougner twin was at the long tables he had claimed for himself, the costumes finished for the most part and hanging up to the right of the table he was at and near that was a little barrier like back in the old days. Just a simple screen encased with wood and able to be easily moved around. In front of that was a fully length mirror and a stood that was a definite help when measuring one's size. HE would have been done a few days earlier, but there were others in teh room who had asked for his help with their school projects and well, he could not deny them.​

Back
Top Bottom