Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life of an RP’er

“Ok class, today we will be discussing the mating behaviors and anatomy of wolves.”

Me:
image0.jpg

When someone lists Extreme Penetrations as a fave, but Large/Macro Cocks as a no on their F-List.

“The fuck are you trying to put in me...”

My brain:
cucumber.jpg

Last edited:
"Any chance you can start us off?"
Me: Sure I should have it done in about an hour!
*proceeds to spend three hours trying to curate the perfect spotify playlist*

So when I first jumped into the roleplaying scene, it was actually on a Kingdom Hearts News site with a roleplaying forum. The first roleplay I joined was a Smash Bros one...Only thing is I did not know what a sign up sheet was and I randomly brought Marth into the actual roleplay since it started. XD I soon got to the character sign ups and funny thing is, I did not sign up as Marth.
It wasn’t KH13 was it... o-o

When someone writes something that's super shocking, extremely degrading, and morally questionable.

But it's written really, really well.

image0.gif

Partner: "Would you be up to trying a Transformers RP?"

Me: Like, the robots? sure I could try that, so this is like an action RP?

Partner: "No, there would be a lot of sex involved too."

Me:
a1.jpg

When someone introduces themself as the ‘up for anything’ type or RP’er that doesn’t have any ideas of their own.

image0.jpg

it is a bit of a turn off. Like, I don't think some people realize how ironically limiting being "game for anything(nonspecific)" actually is.

For me there’s just nothing to go off, no excitement, no enticement, and it just feels lazy to me. I can understand people who are posting for the first time and might not know how to ask for what they want, but I see this with bump after bump after bump, I wonder what the success rate is, maybe I’m the one trying too hard.

Hitting upon an idea with/because of somebody, getting your mojo going and then finding out you overdid it and scared the other person off with the first post when really you were trying to make a good impression and show how into the RP you could get.

It's a unique kind of disappointed sadness.

When the person says they are an English Lit graduate and they love writing and story line. So you start playing even though you feel somewhat intimidated by their credentials only to find that no matter what you write, no matter how hard you try all you get back are closed ended one liner responses.... Even having your character mention literature does not cause this person to write more than one line.....

Hitting upon an idea with/because of somebody, getting your mojo going and then finding out you overdid it and scared the other person off with the first post when really you were trying to make a good impression and show how into the RP you could get.

It's a unique kind of disappointed sadness.
I feel this, I something get really really super overexcited about RP’s, and it feels really awkward.

Back
Top Bottom