Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GuardianAngel-Twist and shout-Fluffy

Blaire just looked at Matt before she spoke "Because this war involves women just as much as is does men. What does me being a woman have to do with anything at all. Or is it because you now see me as weak because of that fact. Well you are wrong. My weakness is that I'm a human, not because I'm a woman. Now if you aren't going to help us out of this place, get the hell out of my way." No one could definitely tell that she was that generals daughter more easily than anything else, and she was just brushing past Matt to go over to Rue, and picking up the monkey.
"Honestly I'm shocked you didn't figure it out sooner. Why do you think I was so secretive about stuff." She pointed out. God knows hiding when she got her period had been a bitch, it still was a pain in the ass. And she was pretty sure that is why she was so cranky as well, because it was around that time. She could feel the cramps.

~I thought NOTHING of the sort.~ Teeth showed but in a silent roll of the lip. No snarls.... she was holding the monkey....... Claws dug in to the rock below his feet, however; with a crunching noise.
~I asked why on the battlefield. Mental abilities and leading...... not fighting..... not in an army of shifters...~ He circled to her front now to get her to stop moving forward in the room.
~I am not a human... Human things... dont always come through.~
~Took me a while to ask about human stuff too....~ Rue spoke through a crack in his mental door, slipping deep inside at just a glare. He hadn't stopped him from talking, the monkey just knew better then to interrupt....
The was a deep... almost calming breath... from the beast as he hung his head. ~I didnt pry; I could feel but didnt ask why... I smelled.... but Human males some times had a scent in the mornings...~
He looked so defeated, more so when in chains or beaten up. There was a human female here.... one that tried her best to keep up with them, the shifters and aliens... and she had to hide...
~Old Queen was right..... her words are true, you are a queen and I see......~ Matt kept head low and didnt offer anything more.

~YO! You still living in that cave system?!~ A booming mental tone actually spooked the lizard alien in to a small bounce as he flattened spines. Justin fully out of his door to yell down the way- the demon still protective and not going in her door as always.
~Not the time, J....~ Rue peaked out as a monkey and flagged him back....

"Because I am my father's daughter. His only child. I wanted to help somehow. At first I wanted to just be a medic then I discovered that I did have talent with guns. I told my father I wanted to learn, and from there every thing went down the path it has gone now. As for the army of shifters, I just got assigned to you guys because you needed a sniper." Blaire spoke with a small shrug of her shoulders as she simply held Rue in her arms, although the monkey could probably feel her faintly shaking. Cold, fear, who exactly knew. She wasn't even sure.
She heard Jason voice and was telling Matt that he needed to take a damn chill pill. 'Yes we are alive.' She was answering Jason, before she was wandering about the room once again to look around.

~Well hurry up. It dark out here, we got slosh that's freezing up and a bunch of confused cult freaks. We want to go home.~ The bear clapped his paws in a chop chop fashion before going back in his head.
Matt listened to the bear, oddly enoufh, yes it was time to go. In normal respect to the woman, he kept her door so the way closed now but turned to the monkey.
~Oh.... Um he say climb on. He'll crawl out for us.... Or he'll warp, your choice.~

"Not doing good the warping business. Don't like the wanting to throw up feeling from it." Blaire was speaking before she was walking g over and climbing on to the back of the demon. Time to get out of there.

A deep rumble and the demon stood back upright, leaning back to clamp on to the wall- squatted then jumped the wall. Like a cat, he wall runner himself and his passengers up; out of the hole. Quiet he remained as he continued down the hall. He didnt let her off as he slipped through the throne room and out through the doors.

Blaire just held on at that point in time, making sure not to slid off the demon. She was just looking around as they continued on and soon enough they were out of the place. Rue would probably find that her light hug around him did tighten a bit, although it wasn't anything overly painful. He was more or less that comfort object at that point in time.

~Eh... watch the squeeze....~ Rue squeaked out and tapped her hand in an ‘uncle’ like move. ~Are you angry with Matt?~ he asked very gingerly, having fully left his door as Matt’s mind was curled up and for the first time, not at her door.

'Why would I be mad at him. Have no reason to be. Just want to get the hell out of this place. Want to go home and change out of these wet clothes.' Blaire was commenting mentally, before she was giving a small shrug and letting the monkey go completely now that they were nearing the others. Let him go to his twin.

Two hops up to the demons head and he jumped off in to the tree- greeted with a hug from his brother- now impossible to tell the two apart.
Said demon stopped and bowed himself low for his ‘girl’ to dismount. He kept low and sunk to a lay- in the wet dirt.
Many eyes looked to the semi depressed demon as he stuck his face in the soil and dragged it along before stopping with it upside down.

“Uh.........” Todd questioned from behind the angel, “What’s up with the demon?”

Blaire was climbing off of the demon's back although for the time kept her arms wrapped around herself then looked towards Todd, who seemed to be standing behind the angel. The angel was giving a faint grin but she wasn't saying anything at that point in time. Nope she had a general idea.
"He is just salty. Anyways... lets get the heck out of here." was all Blaire could mumble and was just walking towards the others.

"Right.... back down the mountain... we promised that lady." Doc patted Blaire's shoulder lightly before shifting down for a faster trot, both boys and fox leaping up for a ride. Justin watched the demon for a second more before following on two feet. Sure he could jog as a bear.... but he wasn't able to keep up like that.
Todd just tapped full furred paws to try and get past the angel... "Why do you keep preventing me from moving, BIRD." he slightly growled. Angel not quite a term to use yet- she had wings=bird.
Since she came, shed been keeping him some what a hostage... he wasn't even remotely acting like he needed a babysitter; at the moment.....

Blaire was his... guy or not... to take care of... and upon her shifting around to follow the crew, he did so for her. Normally up front; right now- last. Matt was still trying to sort out how he felt on this. She shouldn't be on the front line, humans needed their mates safe for the future but she wanted to throw life away out here...
He didnt care about the croc girl on another team; she had grown up as a warrior... humans were frail.... His was a squishy flesh bag that he NEEDED to keep extra safe now....

Blaire just looked towards Doc for a moment in time before she was giving a nod and soon enough she was following after the others, taking to merely walking at that point in time. The fresh air was nice, despite the fact that it was rather chilly outside. Lot better than being coped up in that place. She was however looking over towards where Todd and Kirrea were standing, the angel just looking at the leopard, a slight smirk on her lips. It wasn't long before Blaire was going over and grabbing the angel's hand, drawing her with her as though they were the best of friends.
Kirrea was a bit startled but she was following after the other female anyways, just gazing around as they walked about as they walked along. She was allowing her wings to fade away though, not really wanting to deal with any questions from anybody in the village at all.
"What happened to the others that were there?" Blaire questioned after a moment in time. This had the angel looking over before she spoke, "I commanded them to return to their homes. They won't remember what happened while they were there."

"Who are you anyways? What are you?" Blaire inquired which had the red head looking over with an amused look before she cooed, "Names Kirrea and I'm a fallen angel."

Night had become extremely quiet recently. The base was sparse in soldiers now, many sent off world and back home. The dangers here mostly quelled- the natives restored in equal balance. Doc happy to finally hear that his queen was carrying his calf. The crocodiles people learning about native meats and their ambassador lady leaving to learn proper skills at the academy.
This left the place empty and quiet... and Matt bored.
The demon had accepted that Blair was a woman but it had taken awhile to talk with the woman.
But now... at midnight.. the horse sized beast was lonely and bored and wanting his queen.
Yes, still his queen like the older one said. But that alien beast was wrong.... maybe.... he didn’t want to start a new hive....
Did he?
But that’s where he found himself; slipping in to her lone bunk room and climbing in her back, pinning her in her covers

Back
Top Bottom