Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

**NEW** (NSFW LINKS) Looking for Smut Heavy Fandom RPs!(Check first or last post!)

ATTENTION: I work Mon-Fri, 9am-5am EST. Sometimes I can post a lot, sometimes I might not be able to post during the week.
Also Note: If a character I'm requesting is canonically(as in, officially) under the age of Bluemoon's limits, we will be raising her age to a site-appropriate one to fit within the rules.

**NOTE**: I'm tired of getting my hopes up seeing a new message, only to see it's a rejection notice. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT message me if you quit our RP. If you want to tell me to redo a post of mine, that's fine. If you want to talk about the next step OOC before getting back into the RP, that's fine. If you still have a desire to continue the RP, but have to put it on hold indefinitely while you deal with anything(family emergencies, prior engagements, college, work, writer's block, *anything*)...It's honestly perfectly fine. If you're telling me that you're stopping the RP and moving on, I'm going to automatically assume that you're trying to be the rudest you're trying to be no matter how nicely you try to slice it. Just don't bother with the excuse... Ghost me. That being said, in exchange, if you DO end up quitting I will not hound you to continue our RP. If you are willing to show understanding to respect my request here, I will show you understanding and respect for your decision to quit... And to make sure y'all were listening, make sure to end your DM with a '...Kupo.' I don't mind if you forgot to add that for a long while, before finally sending it through a second post in the DM... I don't mind.

...If you're still interested after all that, then lets get into the actual smut here.

Index:
-Post 1: New RP ideas!
-Post 2: Old RP Ideas that I might still have some interest in

-Post 3: RPC/Plot Inspiration
-Latest Post: Limited Time RPS

**NEW!!** Limited Time RPs:

Each new Bump in this request thread means a new Limited Time RP plot(or plots, if you're lucky)! These plots will only be around until the next bump. Some you might end up finding in the second or third post of the thread under RPs, others might disappear for good. Check the latest post to check out the latest Limited Time RPs!

General Cravings:

So to be honest, I'm just looking for something that's incredibly smut heavy... But I am in the mood for a certain kind of smut in particular! Interracial, or more specifically... A girl's first experience with Big, Black Cock. I'm leaning towards fandom Roleplays for this, but extensive knowledge won't be needed. Of course any characters underage characters will be aged up to at least 16 years old to fit with Bluemoon's rules.

Recent Craving: Fandom RPS!

I've been craving putting Canon characters through smutty scenarios, though I'm not exactly looking for pairings. If you got one you want to suggest, feel free to take your shot and ask... But keep in mind I'm not looking for anything wholesome.

Sample Plots:
Genshin Impact, Yelan/Yelan's debt: Yelan was quite the capable Spy, and while she was quite the fighter... She wasn't exactly a warrior. She had ran into trouble when she crossed paths a little too closely to a Hillichurl camp, and ended up getting captured. Before she could be used as a breeding toy, she ended up getting saved... But she wasn't out of trouble yet. The group that saved her had been one of the groups that she was sent to investigate, and what's worse was that they found out what she was up to. It was a bad situation, these people had connections with other groups and organizations she was investigating. If word got out, well the *best* case scenario would be that they knew Yelan's identity...She wouldn't be able to ever get close enough to do her work. However, they decided to blackmail her instead. She would be forced to work at one of their underground clubs. She would have to serve drinks, dance on stage, and sate her customers desire should they have the money to pay for it. This wouldn't be the first time Yelan would use her body this way during her line of work. However they put her on a deadline... If she couldn't clear her 'debt' by a certain amount of time, they would have sold her as a slave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genshin Impact, Xiangling/Xiangling's Secret Rendezvous: Xiangling had recently been captured by a Hillichurl breeding camp, but some adventurers had rescued her...stopping her moments from getting penetrated for the first time. They didn't realize that she almost seemed... Disappointed to be saved. Her parents would force her to stay at home and pause her adventuring ways, however that doesn't stop her from sneaking out of the house when they weren't looking. She couldn't let them find out that she was sneaking out of the house... And she especially couldn't let them find out what she was doing.

Azur Lane, Atago/Any Port in a Storm: While a ship girl was capable of plenty, taking on mother nature was still far above their ability. With a Tsunami on the way, Atago and her Commander are forced to dock in a small port. It seemed like this port was out to get anybody that was unfortunate enough to have to spend the night here, the price of everything was jacked up high. Yet the people here weren't bothered at all, seeing as one could offer up sexual favors instead. One single blowjob was enough to cover supplies, while offering up their pussy could have gotten them free lodging... Even something as simple as a handjob could get them a good meal! If Atago simply gave into the weird, lustful customs of this port... Their stay here could end up quite cheap. Maybe she's trying her hardest to ease the finacial burdern on her Commander by doing her part, or perhaps something about the open lust of this port was messing with her animal instincts....

Dragonball, Bulma/Bulma's Dragonball Quest: Bulma might be the heir to one of, if not THE richest Corporation in the world, however there are somethings in this world that money just cannot buy! Legends say that there's seven balls that could be used to summon an Eternal Dragon that's supposed to grant your wish... But while most people who searched would have gone throughout their lives without encountering even just one, Bulma was lucky enough to have one to study! Armed with a Radar she made that can hone in on the Dragonballs, she sets out on her adventure!

While in another reality she might've had a certain super-powered alien monkey boy to rely on, in this reality Bulma would have to rely on herself to gather the rest of the Dragonballs. For this idea I guess I'm leaning more towards an RPG kind of adventure rather than one filled with martial arts. Bulma would have to use her tools and intelligence, though she certainly wouldn't be above using her body to get what she wants. Of course this adventure isn't without its own dangers.

Pictures to Inspire:

Persona 5:
-Ann Tamaki:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

-Ochako Uraraka:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Other (non-related) ideas:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom