Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

**NEW** (NSFW LINKS) Looking for Smut Heavy Fandom RPs!(Check first or last post!)

ATTENTION: I work Mon-Fri, 9am-5am EST. Sometimes I can post a lot, sometimes I might not be able to post during the week.
Also Note: If a character I'm requesting is canonically(as in, officially) under the age of Bluemoon's limits, we will be raising her age to a site-appropriate one to fit within the rules.

**NOTE**: I'm tired of getting my hopes up seeing a new message, only to see it's a rejection notice. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT message me if you quit our RP. If you want to tell me to redo a post of mine, that's fine. If you want to talk about the next step OOC before getting back into the RP, that's fine. If you still have a desire to continue the RP, but have to put it on hold indefinitely while you deal with anything(family emergencies, prior engagements, college, work, writer's block, *anything*)...It's honestly perfectly fine. If you're telling me that you're stopping the RP and moving on, I'm going to automatically assume that you're trying to be the rudest you're trying to be no matter how nicely you try to slice it. Just don't bother with the excuse... Ghost me. That being said, in exchange, if you DO end up quitting I will not hound you to continue our RP. If you are willing to show understanding to respect my request here, I will show you understanding and respect for your decision to quit... And to make sure y'all were listening, make sure to end your DM with a '...Kupo.' I don't mind if you forgot to add that for a long while, before finally sending it through a second post in the DM... I don't mind.

...If you're still interested after all that, then lets get into the actual smut here.

Index:
-Post 1: New RP ideas!
-Post 2: Old RP Ideas that I might still have some interest in

-Post 3: RPC/Plot Inspiration
-Latest Post: Limited Time RPS

**NEW!!** Limited Time RPs:

Each new Bump in this request thread means a new Limited Time RP plot(or plots, if you're lucky)! These plots will only be around until the next bump. Some you might end up finding in the second or third post of the thread under RPs, others might disappear for good. Check the latest post to check out the latest Limited Time RPs!

General Cravings:

So to be honest, I'm just looking for something that's incredibly smut heavy... But I am in the mood for a certain kind of smut in particular! Interracial, or more specifically... A girl's first experience with Big, Black Cock. I'm leaning towards fandom Roleplays for this, but extensive knowledge won't be needed. Of course any characters underage characters will be aged up to at least 16 years old to fit with Bluemoon's rules.

Recent Craving: Fandom RPS!

I've been craving putting Canon characters through smutty scenarios, though I'm not exactly looking for pairings. If you got one you want to suggest, feel free to take your shot and ask... But keep in mind I'm not looking for anything wholesome.

Sample Plots:
Genshin Impact, Yelan/Yelan's debt: Yelan was quite the capable Spy, and while she was quite the fighter... She wasn't exactly a warrior. She had ran into trouble when she crossed paths a little too closely to a Hillichurl camp, and ended up getting captured. Before she could be used as a breeding toy, she ended up getting saved... But she wasn't out of trouble yet. The group that saved her had been one of the groups that she was sent to investigate, and what's worse was that they found out what she was up to. It was a bad situation, these people had connections with other groups and organizations she was investigating. If word got out, well the *best* case scenario would be that they knew Yelan's identity...She wouldn't be able to ever get close enough to do her work. However, they decided to blackmail her instead. She would be forced to work at one of their underground clubs. She would have to serve drinks, dance on stage, and sate her customers desire should they have the money to pay for it. This wouldn't be the first time Yelan would use her body this way during her line of work. However they put her on a deadline... If she couldn't clear her 'debt' by a certain amount of time, they would have sold her as a slave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genshin Impact, Xiangling/Xiangling's Secret Rendezvous: Xiangling had recently been captured by a Hillichurl breeding camp, but some adventurers had rescued her...stopping her moments from getting penetrated for the first time. They didn't realize that she almost seemed... Disappointed to be saved. Her parents would force her to stay at home and pause her adventuring ways, however that doesn't stop her from sneaking out of the house when they weren't looking. She couldn't let them find out that she was sneaking out of the house... And she especially couldn't let them find out what she was doing.

Azur Lane, Atago/Any Port in a Storm: While a ship girl was capable of plenty, taking on mother nature was still far above their ability. With a Tsunami on the way, Atago and her Commander are forced to dock in a small port. It seemed like this port was out to get anybody that was unfortunate enough to have to spend the night here, the price of everything was jacked up high. Yet the people here weren't bothered at all, seeing as one could offer up sexual favors instead. One single blowjob was enough to cover supplies, while offering up their pussy could have gotten them free lodging... Even something as simple as a handjob could get them a good meal! If Atago simply gave into the weird, lustful customs of this port... Their stay here could end up quite cheap. Maybe she's trying her hardest to ease the finacial burdern on her Commander by doing her part, or perhaps something about the open lust of this port was messing with her animal instincts....

Dragonball, Bulma/Bulma's Dragonball Quest: Bulma might be the heir to one of, if not THE richest Corporation in the world, however there are somethings in this world that money just cannot buy! Legends say that there's seven balls that could be used to summon an Eternal Dragon that's supposed to grant your wish... But while most people who searched would have gone throughout their lives without encountering even just one, Bulma was lucky enough to have one to study! Armed with a Radar she made that can hone in on the Dragonballs, she sets out on her adventure!

While in another reality she might've had a certain super-powered alien monkey boy to rely on, in this reality Bulma would have to rely on herself to gather the rest of the Dragonballs. For this idea I guess I'm leaning more towards an RPG kind of adventure rather than one filled with martial arts. Bulma would have to use her tools and intelligence, though she certainly wouldn't be above using her body to get what she wants. Of course this adventure isn't without its own dangers.

Pictures to Inspire:

Persona 5:
-Ann Tamaki:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

-Ochako Uraraka:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Other (non-related) ideas:

Last edited:
ORGINIAL IDEAS:

Special Request!!

I want to do some homebrew DnD, and I would appreciate anyone who wants to give me feedback on the way it's set up. For those who's curious, it'll be based of Kamen Rider Geats. So think Power-Rangers-Meets-Squid-Games if you've never seen it.

I'm just starting out, so I'll post more details on this RP... Though I'm not going to drop every last detail onto this thread. So if you want to know more on what I had in mind, just give me a DM or wait until later.

Random (And Old) RP Ideas:

**Craving!**-Intensive Nursing by the Maid: The last thing the adventurer remembered was his quest... A certain monster had taken up roost, and while people didn't have a problem with it staying up on the snowy mountain... It usually came down to look for a meal. The Adventurer had decided to invade it's territory, and he almost had him on the ropes if it wasn't for the avalanche that buried the both of them. The adventurer had accepted death, and blacked out. He wasn't expecting to ever come to, yet here he found himself. Basically bound to his bed due to his injuries in a mountain side manor he did not recognize, not being familiar with the area. He was being nursed by a Dark Elf maid, who was treating to his injuries. There were rumors that Dark Elves were no better than Succubi with their libido, however this maid seemed like a kind, sweet, and even seemingly innocent person... Though the longer he stays, the more her true nature is revealed..

I kind of want this RP to have 'Misery' sort of tones... Where a stranger nursing the adventurer back to health might not have the purest intentions for it. Of course while she might be intimidating at times, especially when she can clearly overpower and even harm the adventurer with how injured he is... She doesn't want to injure him further, or even try to hurt him... Of course every time she catches him trying to escape could only mean that she'd have to use her feminine 'charms' to convince him to stay. Maybe your character is someone who took up residence in this manor all by herself... Either by coming across this abandoned manor herself long before he did, or by being the survivor of a tragedy that befell this manor. The adventurer could've gone with a party, finding himself alone with the healer of the party. Perhaps she could even be another form of the very same monster he was trying to slay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-"Have you seen them all in the same room before?":
Ever since your character had moved into an apartment complex, her neighbors would see very little of her... If they had even noticed her at all. It would be hard to with all the cute and hot girls that had been popping up at the apartment complex. There's the "innocent" "call girl" who have been fucking one of the older neighbors for pocket cash... The high school senior that was cheating on her "boyfriend" with the college stud... The bombastic redhead that hangs around the pool until she finds some company... The maid that would come over to help out a husband that's only in town during the work week, acting as a fill-in for his wife until he went home during the weekends... The Mysterious cosplayer who loved showing off her body who couldn't get enough of her neighbor's big, black dick. They might seem like different women, but in truth... It was all just one girl. Maybe she's just a cosplayer, or maybe she's a retired magical girl using her magic for her own fun and gain for once. Of course if someone discovers her secret, she would have to convince him to stay quiet.

Demon Queen in another World: The Hero's party had gone through her Generals like wet tissue paper, and had nearly beaten the Demon Queen. However she had one spell saved for desperate moment like these when she's knocking on death's door. While they braced for a powerful offensive spell, the hero's party didn't think that the Demon Queen would run away using a teleportation magic they've never seen before. However the spell was imperfect, or perhaps it had been sabotaged... But while the spell burned through most of her mana, it also had some irreversible effects on her body. She became human, the horns on her head the only remaining sign of her demon heritage on her body.

There were a lot of negatives of this situation... She was summoned to different world, completely cut off from her armies and allies, her powers had been nerfed considerably, and this was a world that developed without magic. Modern technology was something that she would have to get used to. However... it wasn't all negatives. After all, she was in a completely new world where *nobody* has even had heard of her, nobody would flee in terror and call for the guards to come to their aid. Even with the inconveniences with a human body, the Heroes would have a hard time tracking her down even if they could follow her to here.

And while this was a world that developed without magic...It wasn't a world without it. Mana had flowed within all life, but the humans here never learned to tap into it. They were utterly susceptible and defenseless against it. The Demon Queen could easily drain the mana from these humans like a succubus... And with the body she had, she usually had no problems getting what she wanted. Shelter, clothes, and all the mana she could ever need... These humans were all too eager to offer it up to her.

-Blind Cosplay: Maybe your character is short on rent, or perhaps this was something she's always wanted to try at least once... However if people were going to pay her money to put on outfits and pose for the camera, she might as well earn some easy cash. Of course with this cosplay, she was practically blind for the whole shoot... Having to rely on her co-star taking the lead. Needless to say, there's no cock that she's had before that could even compare to the size of her co-star.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom