Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

**NEW** (NSFW LINKS) Looking for Smut Heavy RPs!

Debauched_Incubus

Super-Earth
ATTENTION: I work Mon-Fri, 9am-5am EST. Sometimes I can post a lot, sometimes I might not be able to post during the week.
Also Note: If a character I'm requesting is canonically(as in, officially) under the age of Bluemoon's limits, we will be raising her age to a site-appropriate one to fit within the rules.

**NOTE**: I'm tired of getting my hopes up seeing a new message, only to see it's a rejection notice. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT message me if you quit our RP. If you want to tell me to redo a post of mine, that's fine. If you want to talk about the next step OOC before getting back into the RP, that's fine. If you still have a desire to continue the RP, but have to put it on hold indefinitely while you deal with anything(family emergencies, prior engagements, college, work, writer's block, *anything*)...It's honestly perfectly fine. If you're telling me that you're stopping the RP and moving on, I'm going to automatically assume that you're trying to be the rudest you're trying to be no matter how nicely you try to slice it. Just don't bother with the excuse... Ghost me. That being said, in exchange, if you DO end up quitting I will not hound you to continue our RP. If you are willing to show understanding to respect my request here, I will show you understanding and respect for your decision to quit... And to make sure y'all were listening, make sure to end your DM with a '...Kupo.' I don't mind if you forgot to add that for a long while, before finally sending it through a second post in the DM... I don't mind.

...If you're still interested after all that, then lets get into the actual smut here.

Index:
-Post 1: New RP ideas!
-Post 2: Old RP Ideas that I might still have some interest in

-Post 3: Older Ideas I'd always be up for

Cravings:

So to be honest, I'm just looking for something that's incredibly smut heavy... But I am in the mood for a certain kind of smut in particular! Interracial, or more specifically... A girl's first experience with Big, Black Cock. I'm leaning towards fandom Roleplays for this, but extensive knowledge won't be needed. Of course any characters underage characters will be aged up to at least 16 years old to fit with Bluemoon's rules.

Sample Plots:

-"Have you seen them all in the same room before?":

Ever since your character had moved into an apartment complex, her neighbors would see very little of her... If they had even noticed her at all. It would be hard to with all the cute and hot girls that had been popping up at the apartment complex. There's the "innocent" "call girl" who have been fucking one of the older neighbors for pocket cash... The high school senior that was cheating on her "boyfriend" with the college stud... The bombastic redhead that hangs around the pool until she finds some company... The maid that would come over to help out a husband that's only in town during the work week, acting as a fill-in for his wife until he went home during the weekends... The Mysterious cosplayer who loved showing off her body who couldn't get enough of her neighbor's big, black dick. They might seem like different women, but in truth... It was all just one girl. Maybe she's just a cosplayer, or maybe she's a retired magical girl using her magic for her own fun and gain for once. Of course if someone discovers her secret, she would have to convince him to stay quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace Offering: People claimed that if anyone was going to defeat the Demon King... It'd be her. She was the greatest sword fighter on the planet, and nobody could come close to her power. She proved this by going around, defeating the Demon King's four Generals... Storming his castle... And confronting the Demon King right in his throne room. Yet instead of a fight, she made an offer instead. The Demon King would be forced to give back the territory he took from the humans, forced to cooperate with and even help out the humans if they were in great need of Aid, and to make sure that his Demon Underlings followed the same rules as him. In exchange, she offered herself to him to do as he wished. He could force her to dress up for him, letting him choose the outfit no matter how embarrassing it would be to walk around in it. He could use her body for pleasure, her holes were far from being off limits to him.... The Demon King would take up her offer..

-Blind Cosplay: Maybe your character is short on rent, or perhaps this was something she's always wanted to try at least once... However if people were going to pay her money to put on outfits and pose for the camera, she might as well earn some easy cash. Of course with this cosplay, she was practically blind for the whole shoot... Having to rely on her co-star taking the lead. Needless to say, there's no cock that she's had before that could even compare to the size of her co-star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-"Don't you remember me?": Maybe my character is in a sex-less marriage, or maybe he's a single father for far too long... At this point he's desperate enough for sex that he was willing to hire a prostitute, finding someone his daughter's age. It turned out that prostitute was his daughter's friend. Perhaps this was a sign for him to back out, though considering how much she's grown... He couldn't resist the temptation, and she certainly wasn't stopping herself from falling head over heels in lust.

-Alternate Payments for Rent(Landlord vs Tenant): When your character found an opportunity to run away from home, she ended up moving in with her boyfriend at the time. When they ended up breaking up, she was thankfully left with the apartment... However now that she's paying the full rent, she might notice how she might not be able to afford living there for much longer with her current finances. Considering her options were to go homeless or return to the home she ran away from... She decided to go for a third option. After all, she's been catching onto her landlord's stares, and she *knew* how much of a bombshell she was... One day she invites her Landlord over to discuss any 'Alternative' ways to pay her rent.

-Losing is winning(Dub-con/lost bet): Your character had no one else to blame but herself for how tonight ended. She was the one that accepted this bet, and she was the one who raised the stakes thinking that this was a sure win for her. However now that she lost, she had to pay up her end of the bet... She was forced to dress up and forced to serve her new master. She might have reservations about this at first, but against better judgement she'll end up liking how she's treated.

-The Winner's Prize(Losing is Cheating/NTR version): Your character's boyfriend was always up to something dumb behind her back, he wasn't caught in the act all the time... But she might be glad she caught him THIS time. Her boyfriend had somehow managed to get into a high stakes bet with a liiiiittle too much money riding on it. At least 4 digits worth, all over a stupid bet that he should have known he would lose. They would have been struggling financially for who knows how long had your character not end up convincing that man to change the terms of the bet... Her body being enough for this man was willing to overlook an easy payout. She would have to dress up and let this man order her around for the night... No matter what order this man would end up giving. Maybe she wasn't expecting to be so compatible with this man, or maybe she was planning on 'punishing' her boyfriend by enjoying how this man would lay his hands on her... Either way she's going to get into this far more than she should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-"Would you take me home?" (Teacher/Student): It was hard for boys at school to keep their eyes off of her, it was a miracle that they didn't have the same problem with their hands! It might be because in public, your character has a reputation of being 'pure', 'wholesome', and 'sweethearted'... When deep down she was a perverted girl. While she's had her eye on her teacher for a while, it wasn't until she was of age before she decided to make her move... For one reason or another, she'll stay behind after school.... Trying to convince her teacher to see her as a woman, though it might not take that much convincing to get what she wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The needs of a Stay at Home Wife(Adultery): Your character is a newly wed, and had became a stay at home wife when she and her husband moved after they got married. However while some might mark this as a 'happily ever after', it was when the problems in their relationship was bubbling up towards the surface. While they had a healthy sex life, it seemed like after they got married her husband seemed to be less and less interested in sex. Combined with the long hours at work keeping him too tired to otherwise get in the mood, the poor wife would have to deal with her desires all on her own. To make things worse, her neighbor was so noisy, and the apartment walls were so thing... Anytime she heard her neighbor was having sex, it triggered her libido... Fueling fantasies of infidelity... We can go two different ideas with this RP:

1). It might have not been clear at first, but eventually she might realize that the girls her neighbor brought over wasn't just random girls... They were women from her apartment complex, and your character was next. Any will she might have to respect the ring on her finger quickly crumbling, as she let this man treat her like *his* woman.

2) There was only so much she could take of this kind of temptation... She ended up giving in. She dressed up to properly 'introduce herself' to her neighbor...Of course while she's fantasized about her neighbor's cock... Fantasizing and *actually* taking it were like two different worlds.... Not that it wasn't fun experiencing it.

Pictures to Inspire:

Persona 5:
-Ann Tamaki:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

-Ochako Uraraka:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Other (non-related) ideas:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom