Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM To Ran
Ophelie would smile and say "Well then, you should strive to remain in your natural form as much as possible or else you'll end up having to feed 4 to 7 times a day. Ectoplasts are encouraged to keep their needs down to one or two feedings a day. Anything more than that would put way too much stress on the witches of the order, since these girls are the ones who end up supporting the brunt of Ectoplast needs since they can't say no..."

She then adds "We gather on Thursday night for a meeting, Friday nights in the theater for readings and setup and then in the morning Saturday and Sunday for practice depending on need, so the Saturday's and Sunday's aren't always scheduled"

Ran Archet

Ran nods. "I try to. Today was very much an exception- since I think it's far more an impressive form than my form that looks like a slime from Dragon Quest. Plus, it's so convenient having hands!" he says, half joking. He could make tentacles that work like hands pretty easily. "It's a lot better than when I first started. I used to only be able to keep up the forms for like an hour. The uhh...The witch and wizards I were housed with were not a big fan of me needing to feed a lot. It's a bit like a muscle, though, and after a long enough time keeping the form and feeding to supply nutrients, I can now maintain it for up to 7 hours." he says with a soft grin.

Ran then nods, "I see. I'll look forward to it, then." he says with a wide grin.

To Abbey

"for now, yes." Said the Librarian. "Given time, and the right tutelage, you could becone a very Impressive terramancer. If you ate willing I could instruct you myself or, at least, help you find soneine to teach you among the reat of the achool faculty." A girl with the kind of potential she had should not waste it. Not when, in Gerils humble opinion, she could become one of the seminal witches of her generation. "Please consider it carefully. You have much to learn, but you could be very great."

Back
Top Bottom