Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM to Abbey
Mark smiles as Abbey dives into the water, the pressure making the form fitting latex turn into a second skin. He could see every line, every curve of her body in stark detail. He swims around her, taking her in from every angle while making it seem he was just lazily swimming. "What is scuba diving," he asks curiously, not familiar with the word. He ends up back in front of her, treading water as he looks into her eyes, his cock surging with blood as the thought of taking her here in the pool.

Alex Fleming
Alex smiles at her as she gently stops him. "I'm so sorry. I really want to go all the way with you. But I don't think I'm ready. Not yet at least. Just give me some more time. And I promise you that if I could o would ravage your right now." He takes her hand gently. "I still want to be friends with you though. And then when I'm ready we can come back here and finish what we started."

Abbey Chase
Abbey seems surprised before realizing that the acronym SCUBA probably would make no sense to Mark as she answer "Scuba is basically swimming underwater for a really long period of time. In the mundane realm, people have to wear special gear to breathe underwater. The word scuba actually stands for 'self contained underwater breathing apparatus'. Obviously, the magic realm probably doesn't have anything like that at all. We can probably just swim underwater and breathe underwater with the suits we have on right now..."

Abbey herself was quite the capable swimmer and as Mark swam around her, obviously checking her out, Abbey played hard to get a bit, swimming to and fro effortlessly. But whenever she looked underwater at Mark's red latex encased body, it was really distracting. Watching his rock solid cock so perfectly molded by the tight red latex and the sight and this entire situation was really turning on her. And when she swam, her latex encased breasts giggled and swayed the way breasts do underwater... Abbey usually wasn't like this, she was way more reserved, more proper, but all this latex and all this stuff about Ectoplasts and public sex was really affecting her in ways that she never thought before. So here she was, really aroused and the way she swam, her body language, the way she looked at Mark, all of it hinted at her burgeoning desire.

On several occasions, Mark would swim quite close to her, almost invading her personal space. And Abbey would let him, wondering if her would dare push further...

Last edited:
GM To Alex
Ariana was surprisingly nice about this, considering she had just been rejected... in a way. But something about you had her curious enough and interested enough to invest the time and patience to find the time to be 'all in'... So to speak ;-) "It's okay. Obviously, this was too soon and I was selfish, wanting to feel your large hard latex cock inside my latex sheathed sex." Ariana was torturing you a bit with some 'hot and spicy' talk for a moment, just to remind you what you are missing, but the tone was playful with a hint of understanding. She would get up and pull her red latex bodycon dress back down in a cacophony of latex squeaks, before saying "I guess we should head back to the Great Hall".

Ariana would touch a symbol on the stone wall and the secret wall leading into the corridor would once again open, leading the two of you into the corridor and back into the Great Hall...

@bodman54

Ran Archet

Ran waved bye to Ophelie, figuring that was probably enough. He didn't particularly have interest in learning how to fight right now, and magic training might be wasted on a complete novice who only knew how to make a Dancing Light. Maybe he'll sign up for more at some point in the future once he actually knows what he wants to do for sure. However, as he looks around to see if any others interested him, he was flagged down by the same female ectoplast he had seen in The Order's common room a little while ago.

Ran thinks a bit about the offer, "Well, I don't mind, would be good for doing some self-study as well." he says, shrugging a bit. He picked up the feather and wrote his name as well on the Registry.

GM to Abbey
Mark continues to swim, passing just behind her, tracing his fingers along her back. He stops in front her, treading water as he stares at her. He stares deeply into her eyes. "I know I'm not an Ectoplast, but I think you want this as much as i do." And he really wanted her. He wanted to run. his hands over her curves, feeling her slide down onto his cock as they floated in the water

Alex Fleming
He smiled at her as she walked back out into the hallway. he followed her and slipped his hand into hers, hoping that she didnt object. They walk into the Great Hall and see that lunch had ended and people were filtering out. He turns to her. "I'm sorry but I've got to go. Class starts now
"

Abbey Chase
Abbey cracked a devilish smile as Mark took the proverbial step forward. Sure, she wanted it. Well, her body wanted it. But this was very unlike her. After all, Abbey's past had kept her away from sexual escapades. First as a young teen model, her mother made sure she didn't fall in with the wrong crowd. It was all about business. And if Abbey had to attend parties, she always had a chaperone since she was underage back then. And just as Abbey was growing into a tall young woman, her mother fell it, so all of her time ended up being consumed by taking care of her mum, focusing on her studies and doing the odd modelling job here and there, leaving her with no energy for intimate pursuits...

But here she was, in a new realm which was seemingly very sexual in nature. Well, at least for a witch of the Order. Abbey already had sex with Natalie as well as two Ectoplasts and she was just 3 hours into her time in this new realm. She had never been with a man before and Mark certainly was a really sexy specimen, so the thought of having sex with him, in a pool no less, was very appealing. But there was this small part of her that seemed to warn her away from the idea, thinking that perhaps sleeping with everything that moves might not create the reputation that Abbey wanted...

Figuring this was just her first day, Abbey said "As exceptionally tempting as your are, I'm not what you would call 'an easy girl'. Besides, the start of the afternoon is catching up to me and I should really get going. Wouldn't want to miss my first class on The Basics of Natural Magic that all students from the mundane realm are expected to attend"...

There was still a little bit of time, but Abbey seemed to be playing hard to get. Either that or she was really serious about her reputation. She would gently begin to swim towards the ladder. The part of her that that was burning with desire was pretty angry at her, causing Abbey to subconsciously swim a lot slower than she ordinarily would, half hoping that Mark would catch up to her and take her...

To Ran

"Great, be on the look out for information about your orientation. It should be posted on the Library bulletin in a few days."

GM to Abbey
Mark's face falls as Abbey begins to swim away, leaving him treading in the water. He doesn't ever get rejected and yet this goddess of a woman is swimming away, saying she wasn't an easy girl. He slaps the water, swimming to the other end and getting out, unable to even look at her.

As Abbey walks out of the pool area she runs into Sophia. "Oh! Hi. How has your morning been? I've been looking for that other girl. What was her name? Kay? Have you seen here? I was going to help the two of you get to class on time."

She takes your hand, pulling you down the hall to a classroom. It was fairly packed, with Alex already there, sitting at one of the tables set up.

The tables were old heavy oak tables, worn by the years of students using them. Four cushioned chairs ring the perimeter of the table, giving each student plenty of space for their books and notes

@AbbeyChase @Random Weirdo

Abbey Chase
Abbey would look back at Mark as he got out of the pool and she could see he was possibly steamed. A sarcastic 'Awww, poor baby....' is all she could think to herself in a snicker. She suddenly felt better about turning him down for some reason. Well, a little better. Hopefully she didn't hurt is fragile feeling to much, considering she'd had to probably work alongside him in the future...

It would take several minutes after she got out of the water for her latex catsuit to stop being vacuum packed against her body because of the water pressure. For a second there, Abbey feared that the latex catsuit would remain glued to her body for the rest of the day, but apparently someone thought of this when they designed the suit so it was good to know the vacuum packing was mercifully temporary.

Swimming in latex was really interesting, particularly the part where you don't have to dry up when you get out of the water. Abbey would make her way back through the pool complex with ease now that she had memorized the layout, and before she knew it, she was in the corridor outside with Sophia, one of her house mates taking her by the hand and bringing her to her first class...

The classroom was one of these old huge rooms with extra tall ceilings with stone walls and intricate old wood and trusses for the ceiling. Everything in this room felt like centuries old, like an old oratory from one of these centuries old buildings in Venice. She would spot Alex and go to his table, saying "This seat taken?". The question was obviously rhetorical as Abbey basically went ahead and sat beside Alex, her tight latex suit making little rubbery squeaks as she did.

"Apparently, this is some sort of crash course about magic for all of the students that came over from the mundane realm today. I wonder if we'll get to try spellcasting today"

Abbey looked around at the students coming in, wondering if it was going to be just students from the mundane or if other students would also come in as well...

Ran Archet

He nods at the goo girl, "Cool. I'll look forward to it." he says. However, it wasn't long until Lunch bell went off. He recalled the rules and sighed a bit sad he couldn't try the food as he walks off towards the Dragonnest dorm. He figured lunch would be over in about an hour or something, so might as well just relax for a while. Deciding that it wasn't worth it at this point, he rapidly loses his slime form, keeping his slime internal as he takes his clothing in his tentacles to hold it on his head as he hops and slides to his room. He puts his clothing onto his bag and then hops onto the bed to rest for a bit.

Andreas to Headmaster

Did she even know how badly he wanted her? How much he wanted her and for how long? He loved the feel of that ripe behind that was now in his hands where he always wanted her to be. He lifted her up and down upon him, he filled her with his rod, he relaxed and let knots form over his shaft to stimulate her even more. Her screams were such sweet music, he longed to hear the hymn of his siren for so long he was going to make her croon for him every chance he got from now on. He shivered and winced when she moved away. He looked at her as she moved to knell before him, he watched as the woman he longed to be with apparently longed to be with him as well. She wanted his pole and he wanted her to have it too.

She began to stroke him and massaged his sac and his testis. He was sure she was going to mouth him...she hadn't but then she moved to put him into her tight behind, his shaft began to vibrate inside of her, she was so tight and felt so good. She was apparently thinking he was still a bit human, but now that he knew she could take him. He was going to work both of her holes now that she knew she could take him. "Oh damn...you feel good...I so want you to have this....and more!" He groaned.

Alex Fleming

Alex looks up as one of the chairs next to him is pulled out. He smiles as he recognizes Abbey coming and sitting down next to him. "Hey. Yeah. I guess we are at a bit of a disadvantage considering that some of these people have been around magic since the day they were born." He reclines in his seat, the latex squeaking with every little movement.

He looks around as more students file in, taking up seats around the other tables. For some reason no one is coming over and joining them at the table, leaving two empty seats.

Ran Archet

Ran relaxed in his room for a little while, practicing a bit of magic control by casting the Dancing Lights spell over and over. Thankfully, it didn't take much energy, but after a while, he heard the Common Room getting active once again. Picking up his clothes once agai Figuring something was going on, he heads out to chat with a few people. Turns out, there was a class for Mundanes going on soon, to which he asks where it was taking place. Though the person gave him a strange look, as he was a Ectoplast obviously, by the fact he wasn't wearing a Latex suit, he does help him find his way.

He eventually does step into the classroom. Naturally, a human not wearing latex like probably all of the rest of the students would draw attention, but Ran did his best to ignore that as he walks around, looking for a seat. He does end up seeing someone he recognizes though- one of the girls he had met in The Order common room. Deciding that was better than anything, he walks over, giving a short wave as he approaches. "Ah, you're the girl from The Order that I talked briefly a little while ago. You look like you're feeling a lot better now." he says with a wide smile as he walks over to sit down at their table, seeing another male sitting next to her. He put his hand out to both of them. "Ah, we never did introduce eachother. Ran. Ran Archet." he says, holding it out to either of the two to take.

@bodman54 @AbbeyChase

Abbey Chase
Abbey was done getting slimed for the day, at least, she hoped, so she would just wave at Ran, fearing that shaking his hand would leave a trail of slime on her black rubber gloved hand. "Abigail, or Abbey, for short." After a pensive pause she added "I thought this class was for mundanes?..." Abbey obviously wondered since she deduced that Ran was an Ectoplast. What was an Ectoplast doing in this classroom? Perhaps she was wrong, perhaps this class was just a 'newby' class....

@Archet @bodman54

Headmaster to Andreas

If there was one thing her staff did not know about her was that she carefully picked out her staff members and she knew who they were. She wouldn't just hire some random person, she was aware of what Andreas was and right now she didn't care, pleasure had been denied for centuries and her focus was on that. She smirks and cups his face and smiles, "Well aren't you cute when you praise me... Now I know you are not human," She rolls her hips feeling his cock move around her wet folds, "So how about you show me what you truly are capable of Andreas." She states in a loving commanding voice.

Ran to Abbey

Ran smiles wryly, "I think so? Either that or newbies. I'm new here as well, if you couldn't tell. However, I'm a bit of a...Special case, I guess? Long story short, I'm an Ectoplast from the Mundane world. I don't know anything about magic...Well, I do know one spell, but I learned it in the library earlier today, so still very much a Journeyman at best." he says, though ne noticed Abbey's reluctance in giving him a handshake. He smiles a bit bitterly, "I guess I'd be scared of ectoplasts too after being slimed like you were in the Club room. I should have tried a bit harder to stop that Ectoplast, sorry." he says, unaware she had been taken again, as she was The Order witch he heard had been taken in front of everyone in the Great Hall- or was in the process of being taken before being saved by Geril. "However, I assure you, I have great control of my slime abilities." he says as he reaches down and starts rubbing his hands along the table on his side, but there was not a trace of slime. "See? I'm not a bad slime, you know. I promise!" he says with a grin, hoping to ease her tension around him.

@AbbeyChase

Andreas to Headmaster

He seemed to have played his hand a bit too quickly, but what was quickly between lovers she wanted him in all of his glory? "Fair enough! As you wish my queen!" He began to shift his body as another shaft pierced her lips the same size as the one in her hand. then he leaned forward to capture her breast, suckling hard upon her taut tip, Another mouth seemed to form and began to devour the other tongue and all. The squeezing of the latex increased and he started to pump into her even more, his body moving in a vigorous motion, while he started to part take of his new lover completely. Even as she held her and pulled her into him with one hand. His other hand moved along her body touching her, pressing on erogenous zones to stimulate her further even more than the substance coating his shafts or the twin tongues now ravishing her granite orbs.

Abbey Chase to Ran
Abbey smiled as she watched Ran demonstrate to her that he isn't going to slime her. 'How thoughtful of him' she thought to herself as she offered a black latex gloved hand and said "Well, that's very considerate of you. I do apologize for the reluctance, it's just that today has been... unusual to say the least and I really didn't want to get slimed some more. Certainly not before class where I want to be able to concentrate. This here is Alex." as she points to Alex.

Abbey was however curious about something as she asked "You are an Ectoplast from the mundane realm? I didn't Ectoplasts were in that realm. How did you end up in that realm before coming here?"

@Archet @bodman54

Alex Fleming

Alex turns as they are joined by what looks like a human male. But he isn't wearing a latex suit. As Ran introduces himself and explains Alex leans over and shakes the offered hand. "These days I don't question anything," he says with a chuckle. He leans back in his chair, observing the rest of the class as he waits for the professor to arrive and give them their first taste of magic.

Ran to Alex, Abbey

Ran smiles a bit as he shakes Abbey's hand, then Alex's hand. Neither of them coming away with even the tiniest bit of slime. "I'd bet. I'm honestly considering sleeping after these classes. Way too much has happened in the last like...4 hours? It feels much longer than that." he says, sitting down across the table. Ran chuckles a bit at Alex's statement, before his attention is gained by Abbey's question. He pauses a moment and says, "Well...I was born there. I... Hmm..." he frowns as he thinks for a bit before just shrugging. "I don't know how much of a secret it's supposed to be, but... To be more specific, I used to be a Human until like a month or two ago. Got into an incident involving an Ectoplast. I don't remember entirely what happened, but when I woke up, I was slime in a tuber ware container." he says, shrugging a bit.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was actually intrigued by this story, wondering how an Ectoplast ended up in the mundane world but mostly, how a human got turned into an Ectoplast. "Maybe this is why we wear these latex suits, to protect ourselves against Ectoplasts that might turn us into one of them?" Abbey certainly was thankful she was totally encased in protective latex considering her multiple run ins with slimy Ectoplasts. That and Natalie, her friend, certainly looked incredibly fetching in that latex suit. Abbey actually wondered where Natalie was, the two of them diverging away from each other after their rubbery tryst in their bedroom. Abbey figured that Natalie never found her again after Abbey was taken by Ernesto in that hidden alcove of gelatinous latex fucking +5....

A few more students were streaming in just as the beginning of the class was approaching.

Ran Archet to Abbey

Ran frowns and shakes his head, "I don't think so. Apparently my situation is a case of the planets aligning and even more luck, the Ectoplast was apparently in a hurry or desperate. A wizard who found me did something, and here I am in the body of the Ectoplast who nearly killed me. However, the latex suits, to my knowledge, keeps Ectoplast slime from seriously afflicting a human. In fact, sliming someone not in a protective suit is grounds for expulsion at the least, and possible incarceration for an Ectoplast." he says, thinking a bit. "Basically, if you didn't have the suit on when you were full body slimed, I think you'd have been sent into a nigh unquenchable lust-frenzy, if I remember correctly, anyway. I don't know if there are other effects of an Ectoplast on Humans." he says, leaning on the table, raising his head as he watches the stream of new students coming in.

HeadMistress to Andreas

Jayden gasps as a second cock entered her rear end and this was new to her. Surprising use nevertheless, but now he was sucking her breast and now she was getting in a frenzy. "Thats more like it you kinky ectoplast! Now take me! Take me and make me lose my mind!" She shouts. She starts moving her hips as fast as she could and she throws her head back in bliss. She grabs his neck and forces him back against the chair and she smirks, "I get that you love my breasts, but I want a kiss." She states adamantly. She leans in kissing him passionately her hips grinding against his two massive cocks.

Andreas to HeadMistress

He watched as Jayden gasps opening herself up to more pleasure that he wanted to give her. She didn't blink so much as she seemed intent on taking all he had to give and more. He hadn't let go with a woman in a very long time. The twin shafts was just one of the tricks that he wanted to show her or had in mind for pleasing and pleasuring her. he was feasting on her large wonderful breasts, teasing and sucking upon each nipple and he grinned as much as he could from her words. His hands were completely upon her rear he had his hands on her each one alternating at smacking her ripe behind that would soon belong to him. He had plans for her as he was sure by now she had plans for him as well. He gripping her and moved to slam into her more vigorously now, with not having to hold back on his need, strength or power.

"Yes...I do!.....but you can kiss me anytime!" He growled not at all minding she was getting some of his nectar directly and he would be feeding from her as soon as this lovely woman came all over his twin pipes that he would feed her very often now. He smirked as their tongues dueled and he slapped that ripe behind once more, his hips letting his pricks pierce her even more vigorously right now.

To Abby and Ran

Between a small crack in the stones of the floor, and a small gap between two sections of table, a line of slime shot out and stood up like some comical snake.
"Hello students." He said enthusasitcally to Ran and Abby. "I have come to inform you that orientation for librarians assistents will be tonight at 7:30. We still have vacencies if you are interested." He crained what was presumably his head around and towards Abby, until he would have been looking at her upside down if he was human.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was sitting there, waiting for the class to start. As she was sitting there, chatting with her new classmates, slime would shoot out from the floor. It became apparent that it was Geril who was going around advertising his need for library assistants. It was kind of amusing to watch actually, and considering that Geril didn't seem like one of those Ectoplasts who just have sex on their minds, Abbey actually felt more comfortable around him. She would hold back a bit of a giggle as Geril craned his neck to look at Abbey, presumably, and say a really polite "Hello Geril, and a good afternoon to you as well. I'll think I'll attend the orientation, just to get a better idea of what the activity is all about, the amount of time it requires. At the very least, I get to visit the library"

The library was quite something, so Abbey was obviously interested. Even though she was a model back in the mundane world, she was a nerd at heart.

Back
Top Bottom