Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM To Antalya Venturi
As you are sent through the Dragonnest portal, you end up in a large common room featuring at it's center, a large roaring fireplace. The circular room sports several tall by narrow pane glass windows on one side with bookcases between each window and, on the other side, two different archways leading into separate corridors, one archway labelled "Men" and the other labelled "Women". In the room is a large group of students, most of them are mundanes which are dressed in regular clothing but, there is at least a dozen other students which are all dressed head to toe in latex, ranging from just the minimal latex catsuit by itself to more elaborate ensembles consisting of blouses, skirts, pants, jackets, dresses, etc..., all worn on top of the requisite protective latex catsuit.

"Okay everyone, settle down" says a tall latex clad male student in a german accent. "We have several guidance counselors here who will take groups of four and lead you to your rooms. The immediate goal is to have everyone pick a room, get rubberized if needed, and then come back here into the common room for the rest of the orientation. So, each one of you, make you way to one of the counselors who are dressed in latex and let's get this done! Male students will be lead by male counselors and female students will be lead by female counselors."

As you walk along, your female guidance counselor, who is dressed in a really clingy latex dress, says "The rooms with open doors are free, just go pick one. Some of them are double rooms, which means if you pick it, you'll be sharing with someone else. Some people like that while others prefer to be alone, so make your pick quickly. Once in your room, you'll see the archway which leads into your large walk-in closet. Make you way there right away. The shimmer that appears when you cross the threshold of the archway is normal. It's the magic force field which prevents Ectoplasts from ever accessing the walk-in closets. The force field also cleans off any slime or dirt that might be covering you, so it's a great way to get cleaned up quickly! Now, for those not already in latex. Once in the walk-in closet, proceed to totally undress yourself, underwear, bras, jewelry, watches, all of it must come off. Pick one of the total enclosure latex catsuits from your closet and put it on. Don't worry, you can't rip or tear or puncture the latex, so pulling at it really hard while putting it on isn't going to damage the suit. I'll let every discover how to do it by themselves. Once the suit is on, you'll will experience something very similar to what happened when you touched the crystal ball. Your catsuit will 'teach' you a few things about itself." After a pause your guidance counselor says "Well ladies, proceed. Once done, make you way back to the common room for the rest of the orientation. I'll be in the common room waiting there if you have any questions once you are ready" . All of the female students hurry as they start picking their rooms, looking around here and there to pick something of their liking, etc...

You get more than a few looks from mundane students admiring your rather elaborate latex outfit as you walk with them in search of you room. A few of the 2nd year students who are already in latex compliment you and a couple of the male students do seem to stare at you for a while.

@AlphaLoverBoy

Last edited:
Oliver gore

Oliver would smirk ever so slightly, he liked the attention, any fight he ever got into was pointless with the only reason other than to cause pain being so that he could get caught. The eyes on him would give him a rush especially the eyes of the three attractive girls who seemed particularly interested in him.

In the past he would be very foward about what he wanted from girls but this time he would try to be more seductive, it was clear what he wanted and he only hoped these girls were like him, he only wanted to cause a bit of chaos and stir up some arguments, if he could have three smoking hot girls helping him along the way it would be even more fun.

He would slowly approach them, each step would seem like forever to him, so many thoughts rushing through his mind. He was finally standing right next to the three of them smiling looking each one up and down. "This room is a bit crowded, you three can come to my room so we can talk there, maybe we can have some fun, I know a few games we can play" he would smile in his usual charming way but with a small smirk finding its way into it. As he said this he would position himself behind the three girls putting his hands on the two closest to him and slowly moving said hand downwards.

GM To Oliver Gore
The three girls seem to smile as you approach them, little whispers being exchanged between each of them, along with a couple of giggles. If one payed attention, one would notice that the girl that seemed to really like you now sported well defined bumps over each nipples showing through her tight shiny latex catsuit, betraying her interest. But as you attempt to slyly invite the three girls to your room, they look at each other, looking rather surprised, before bursting into laughter. Two of them roll their eyes before immediately moving away from you while the third one which seemed to like you stands before you and says "Are all mundanes this straight and to the point?" After a pause she adds "You have looks going for you..." as she slides a latex gloved finger slowly and teasingly down your latex clad chest before continuing with "...but you'll have to work on your approach..." As the takes her finger off your chest she finishes with a "Come find me later once you've given it some thought" she says as she walks away swaying her perfect latex clad ass, doing her best to make you suffer with desire. To top it off, the girl grabs one of your butt cheeks with a latex gloved hand as she walks past you on her way to rejoining her two other friends, her gesture eliciting lots of giggles from her two other friends. The return to whispering to each other once again...

Oliver gore

The man chuckled slightly at the girls response smirking a she walked off just staring at her ass the whole time. It was just how he wanted it, it was never fun if it was easy and now it would feel so much better to get he girls from the school to submit to him. He would have been disappointed if he was normal but he definitely wasn't, he was a psychopath after all. he would then turn round and would head towards the exit of the dorm hoping to steal some alcohol from somewhere in the school.

Before he left he would say something making sure the girl would hear. "I'm gonna be sneaking around the school later, going to see what things I can do, if you wanna join in meet me in my room at 12, I won't be there for long so be quick." He would say not really caring who heard him, the more the merrier after all.

He would then step through the portal feeling a strange tingling feeling as he arrived back in the hall. he would from there attempt to sneakily make his way out of the hall and towards the main bulk of the school.

GM to Abbey

Sarah is in the common room when Abbey walks out. She smiles as she sees her new sister. "Hi. I'm Sarah," she says, standing to walk over to the newly latex clad girl. She is shorter, but still thin and fit. She looks up at Abbey. "Let me go show you around while the other girls are getting ready." She's in as much shock as the others about three mundane girls being sorted into the Order in one year. It was usually none or one. Two was enough to send the campus into excited gossip. But three? She shook her head in disbelief.

She exits the portal, taking them back into the entry hall. Sarah turns and spreads her arms. "Well. You know what this is. You can reach anywhere in the academy from here. Ectoplasts aren't allowed into the dorms until 11 but they are roaming around the rest of the school. So you might see one or two as we walk."

She turns and begins to walk, entering a corridor. On the left are closed doorways and the right is large windows with the early morning sun streaming in. "These are classrooms. I like when I have classes here because they are so close to the rooms. It makes it easier to sleep later since you don't have to walk as far." She turns and smiles over her shoulder. "Sometimes it just feels nice to sleep in. You know what I'm saying?"

As they continue to walk they pass a large, ornate wooden door. "This is the library," she says, stopping. "We should go in and introduce you too Geril. He's the librarian. He's a bit jarring at first but he's a sweety." She opens the door, walking into the large main room. "Hello Geril. How are you? This is Abbey. One of three mundane girls who were sorted into the Order."

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't mind being squeezed tightly into her shiny latex catsuit, after all, as a model, she had grown to be very confident with her body and wasn't shy about 'showing it off'. But there was still something thrilling about being dressed in latex, not the least of which was how wonderful it felt on her body. And she certainly didn't mind how the other girls looked in latex which was certainly quite fetching to say the least.

"Hello Sarah, I'm Abigail" she replied to the greeting as she held out a black latex gloved hand to shake. It was weird to shake hands with her latex gloves, giving how the latex gloves made little rubbery squeaks as latex met latex... Abbey was led out of the common room for a quick tour, expecting to be led back once everyone settles in in order to meet the rest of her house mates. Her bright grey eyes, which were most definitely memorable, looked to and fro everywhere she went, memorizing everything thanks to her eidetic memory.

At the mention of Ectoplasts, it was obvious that Abbey grew quite nervous. This whole notion of what happens between Ectoplasts and witches of the order was really scary to her. Abbey wasn't exactly a very sexually experienced girl seeing that she was just 18 and the past couple of years were spent taking care of her sick mum and before that, schooling and modelling monopolized her time. In fact, although she never told anyone, Abbey's sexual experience didn't extend past her rabbit ear dildo....

And as Sarah led her to the library, Abbey's heart kicked into high gear as she became visibly nervous, entering the library looking super hesitant as she looked around, not really seeing anyone or anything at first, other than a really huge four story high library filled with hundreds and hundreds of intricately carved old wood bookcases, with the center of the library being open all the way up to the domed glass ceiling. Looking at Sarah, Abbey asks "Who are you talking too?" Abbey didn't understand that Geril WAS the library (for all effective purposes)....

GM To Head Mistress Jareau
Just as the Head Mistress was entering her office after returning from the commencement ceremony, one of the witches of The Order would show up right behind her and say "Pardon me, Mistress! I have some rather unusual news" The young latex clad witch would allow the Head Mistress to acknowledge her before adding "We, well me and my other house mates, thought you'd like to be made aware of the fact that during the welcoming ceremony for the new students coming in from the mundane realm, none one, not two, but THREE of the mundane women ended up being sorted into The Order. We realize this is totally unusual and we don't really know what to make of it, but obviously we wanted to make sure you were made aware."

Having said what she had to say, the latex clad witch stood there, waiting to be dismissed or waiting to see if the Mistress had any questions.

Ran Archet

Ran looked up at someone addressing him, but when he saw nothing, had to look down to see them. This was his first time seeing an Ectoplast other than himself. I mean, he saw a few in the gaze around, but this is the first time he'd seen one up close. He stared in awe at the small blob for a short time. "Ah, right. Nice to meet you, Professor Anktor Guss. I was aware I was unique, but didn't think my situation would go up to the Ministry." He had gotten the basics on the Ministry from the wizard, though, that they're a bit like a Government for magic. "Well, I assure you, that unless something goes really awry with my mindset, I wouldn't go around attacking people for uhhh…"Orgone", I think it was? Either way, I was a Mundane, so not causing trouble- well...Real Trouble, is not something I would seek out to do."

Upon being Told to go get Sorted, he just nods and stands up, brushing off his clothing and nodding. "Right, off I go." he says, making sure his luggage was secure before walking up the aisle from the back, taking looks around. He was curious about many things, particularly about Elves and Ectoplasts- Being things that he would definitely not find in the Mundane world. As he waits for the current people in front of him to finish using the Pedestal, he finally had his turn. Nervously, his hand moves forward towards the pedestal, touching it as, unlike for others, it seems to take a short time.

Ran tilts his head in confusion. It normally was instant from what he's been seeing. However, it finally announces; "Dragonnest!" which made him a bit surprised as he turned back to head towards where he had left the luggage, looking at his hand for a bit before returning to Anktor. "Well, Dragonnest apparently." he said with a grin. "Kinda glad too, Dragons are pretty cool." Not yet aware that he was effectively a one-of-a-kind anomaly being stuck in a House full of scientists.

"Kay" Stevens
Kay trys and fails to keep up with what was really getting to be a lot to take in at once.
"...if you are covered in slime since, walking through it instantly cleans all the slime away...."

"Wait, why would I-"

"... since, being new as a girl, you haven't had sex yet."

"Hey now! Back in high school, they used to call me the jackhammer-"

"On the plus side, you are really going to enjoy sex as a woman..."

Kay blushed bright red. "Well that's a hell of a thing to say to someone!"

"Now, let me help you get suited up for this first time. First, take off all of your clothes and any jewelry you might be wearing. We'll squeeze you into the tight latex catsuit after that"

Kay backs around a corner to start changing. "OK now, that's the one part of this that shouldn't be any trouble. I mean, back when I wrestled everyone wore these sort of... OK wait, this whole thing is just one piece? So wait is there a zipper somewhere or...." She fumbles a while further, tugging at various bits, and spends a good minute or two convinced the in-built condoms are the edges of a proper opening. "So do I just like... come in through the top, or..." Some fumbling later, she manages to reach a state of one leg plunged through the neck and into one of the arms, rolling around on the floor, and realizing she was, somehow, actually wearing a pair of earrings which she quickly if clumsily manages to unfasten and toss aside. "OK seriously if there's some magic trick to make this whole thing appear out of thin air, why not just put it on directly with that?"

Ultimately she does need a fair bit of help, leaving her even more embarrassed than she was at the start of this process. Once fully suited up and granted another dose of magically imparted knowledge, she catches her breath from the exertion and says, "OK... the rest of that I really don't think I needed to know, but the self-cleaning bit... I mean, really that sounds kinda gross but I guess it beats giving yourself a concussion trying to get out of this thing in a bathroom stall or something... still this thing is just way too tight!" She shifts around, unnerved by the various squeaks from rubbing up against herself as she tries to fix what felt like the worst wedgie she'd ever experienced. "Is there a bigger size for these? And I mean there's another layer that goes on top of this right? Like a jersey and shorts, or.... I don't know don't wizards do like big bathrobes and stuff? And all that stuff about classes, I mean, like... I got my diploma already years ago. I figured coming here was more like... I mean you know how a lot of colleges have hospitals and stuff on the side? Just... something like that to take it easy while... you know, stuff gets sorted out?"

Alex Fleming

Alex looks around the room, marveling at all the latex in the room. As people move around the air is filled with the sounds of squeaking. He walks over to a group of people, a combination of men and women. "Hi. I'm Alex. Nice to meet you all. It's crazy that this place exists. And that we're here." They all murmur their agreement, introducing themselves in turn. "So does anyone know the rest of the schedule here? Do we just hang out?" He looks around, trying to see if anyone knows more than him. But it looks like everyone is as clueless as he is.

"Ok. I guess we wait. It's nice that these outfits are self-cleaning. No more showering after a run." He looks down at himself, examining his body. The black suit shows from underneath the latex shirt and pants he put on. He isn't going to complain about the way it shows off the form of everyone in this room. Judging from the crowd, most people here were athletic and into fitness like he is. Which is great because he didn't know if he could date someone he couldn't go on a run with. He and Courtney used to run all the time together.

GM To Kay Stevens
The assistant head mistress snickers as she watched Kay trying to squeeze into the suit. She remarks "You'll get better at it with more practice. And no, the witches of the Order do not wear anything over the catsuit. And, the catsuit is self-adjusting, so what you feel like now is what you'll always feel since the suit has already sized itself optimally for you." She examines at Kay a little. Kay was pretty hot, but she was a bit short of a witch of the Order, and she did exactly have any muscle tone, so Kay seemed an unusual fit for the Order, but she did look good in the latex suit "You'll get used to the suit darling. Besides, you have nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sure you'll steal more than a few stares when you walk around the academy. As for classes... this is a magic school, you are here to learn how to use natural magic. It's not about diplomas, it's about learning, it's about becoming a highly proficient witch, or wizard, whatever the case. And being a witch of the Order requires even more so. Now.... come on.... let's go to the common room where you can mingle with your new house mates. Maybe you'll get the meet the Head Mistress. Did you know she is the one who created The Order?"

The head mistress would lead Kay back to the common room which was now a little fuller than before. entirely filled with witches of the Order, all dressed the same way in those absolutely snug latex catsuits. All of the witches, most of which were returning students, would greet Kay, some with a simple hello, other with a more sincere welcome. One of the witches would put a gentle black latex gloved hand on your shoulder as she smiled and said "Welcome to the Order! All this must be pretty overwhelming for a mundane, but rest assured that the witches of the Order always help each other". Another witch would give Kay a gentle squeeze of the upper arm as she said "All of this must be pretty exciting to you. I'm kind of jealous actually... But wait until out Ectoplast house mates show up!". All of the witches seemed very supportive and very friendly and.... very hot as hell in those latex catsuits...

She sat down as she heard the news from one of her warriors and she interlaces her fingers and wonders what the it could possibly mean. She snaps out of her trance and looks at the witch, “Three are joining the world and they are from the human world,” She looks at her, “First time for everything right?” She tells. “What do you think of this strange aberration? Could it be a sign of an impending fight? I wonder.” She adds.

She looks at the witch and smiles as she got up, “Is there anything else you have to report... If not, you are free to go.” She says. She walks over to her vast collection of books and grabs one off the shelf and she walks to her desk laying the book down. She opens it and shifts through it, she smiles a little at the reminder of a much simpler, but brutal life. She wasn’t a man, but her father treated her like a Spartan man. She looks at her journal once again and closes it. “Well I am sure that the students would like to meet me.” She thought. She had just figured out what she was going to do and she figured why the hell not start off with Lionheart, she figured that if she would have been sorted into the house. She looks down at her suit and wondered if she should change, but went against it

Last edited:
GM To Alex Fleming
Alex would fetch more than a few furtive looks as he walked into the common room. At 6'3", he was definitely one of the tallest men in the room and his chiseled physique definitely won the approval of more than a few latex clad witches and, a few wizards...

Alex would capture the attention of a gaggle of latex clad witches talking to each other near the fireplace, several of the girls obviously checking Alex out when they thought he wasn't looking. Eventually, one of the witches, the tallest of the bunch, would get the courage to break from the pack and make her way to Alex. The well endowed witch stood at 5'10" and was obviously very fit given her sexy toned yet feminine muscles, her absolutely flat stomach and her feminine yet broad shoulders. She would beam a really shy smile as she approached Alex and said "Hey hi! You must be one of the new students from the mundane realm. I'm Ariana" she said as she extended a red latex gloved hand. She was dressed in a red rubber catsuit, with a pearl-sheen red rubber knee length sleeved body-con dress and a pair of red rubber ankle boots with 2 inch platform heels. And over the catsuit and sleeved dress, she wore an additional pair of tight red latex gloves with a frilly edge. The dress itself had intricate little patters in a slightly darker color of red. "So, what do you think so far? Perhaps I can help answer some of your questions, or show you around"

GM To Ran Archet
As the sorting continued, the room began to empty itself out of all of it's humanoid students, each latex clad student making their way to their respective houses. But, the Ectoplasts would stay behind since the houses were off limits until 11 AM.

Professor Anktor Guss would once again approach Ran, but this time around, he was much bigger than before, standing at 7 feet high. He would say "Finally, the humanoid students have all be sorted. How are you holding up?.. I see you've been sorted into Dragonheart, that's a tough house to belong to. You'll need to keep your academics spotless in order to win their respect."

After giving Anktor the opportunity to answer his first question, Anktor would continue "Now, first and foremost you are an Ectoplast. I know it must feel strange, but being an Ectoplast is noble. We have a rich history or creativeness, inventiveness and very deep ties to the magic that surrounds us all the time. So while you used to be a human, you should feel proud to be an Ectoplast. Don't hide it from others. Over here, being an Ectoplast is a badge of honor. Now... let's talk about Ectoplast things, well, the basic stuff. I want you to take take this small crystal orb and hold it for a few moments. When you do, the artifact will teach you several things about being an Ectoplast. We've prepared this just for you, since most of this is common knowledge to all other Ectoplasts".

Once you take the crystal orb, the following knowledge will fill your mind.

1. Ectoplasts feed on orgone energy which comes from humanoid orgasms, whether male or female.
2. Females produce much richer orgone energy, but men produce a different tasting energy that many Ectoplasts really enjoy.
3. It is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to slime a humanoid that isn't protected by a latex catsuit. This is considered a crime and is not only grounds for expulsion, but grounds for incarceration.
4. Even when encased in protective latex, some of the slime the Ectoplasts secrete will still have an impact on humanoids. Specifically, some of the slime produced by Ectoplasts is a hyper-powerful aphrodisiac. It would drive someone crazy with sex it entered in contact with exposed skin, but it will cause arousal even if it doesn't come in direct contact with the skin. Just being in really close proximity to the skin will have an effect.
5. Ectoplasts often like to ejaculate their humanoid guests with semen like slime, since humanoids seem to react positively to the visuals.
6. Ectoplasts must always get consent from a humanoid before 'taking' them (i.e. initiating sexual intercourse with them).
7. Ectoplasts are encouraged to 'take' humans in private places, or hidden alcoves, etc... since not every human enjoys being on display when having sex. That being said, some do, so chose your location accordingly.
8. To ask for consent, you can either ask verbally or, there is a system of touch which is accepted. An Ectoplast can gently coil a tentacle around the thigh, the waist or the lower arm of the humanoid they wish to take. If the humanoid reacts by gently stroking the tentacle, then you have the green light. If the humanoid reacts negatively, or seems irritated, immediately disengage.
9. Another way to ask for consent to to gently slime a small part of the humanoid you wish to take and see how the react. All Ectoplasts are able to feel if the humanoid is receptive or not.
10. The witches of the Order are a special case. Since all witches of the Order having given automatic consent, any Ectoplasts can take them anywhere or anytime. That being said, a polite Ectoplasts still asks for consent. Witches of the Order will never turn an Ectoplast down, unless the timing is really really poor. For example, if the witch is in the middle of taking an exam, that's probably a really bad time to try and take her. So, use your intelligence to pick a good time.
11. The walk-in closets in every room are strictly off limits. Attempting to enter the walk-in closet will result in quite a bit of pain seeing that a force field will repel you rather violently.
12. The mess hall area of the Great Hall where breakfast, lunch and dinner is served is also absolutely off limits. If an Ectoplasts tries to enter the area, a force field will repel them rather violently.
13. Ectoplasts have the right to enter any rooms at the academy, even at night when people are sleeping. Many Ectoplasts sneak into the rooms of witches of the Order at night to begin feeding on them while they are sleeping, since rumors say it produces very rich orgone when they orgasm.
14. It is considered very impolite to take too many humanoids on a daily basis. 'Over-taking' will win you a visit to the head mistress's office.

"Well?... Any questions" asks Anktor as he realizes that you have snapped out of your knowledge transfer trance.

Ran Archet

Ran thinks a bit, "Huh...So I guess I'll have to spend some time studying, then." he mumbles to himself, listening to the rest of what he was saying. He was kind of surprised, kind of not. Even in the little time he's been in Ectoplast, he knows just how strong an Ectoplast can be why someone might be proud of it. It wouldn't be surprising if someone would be jealous since Ectoplasts are considered with both respect, and possibly fear, given the extensive protective gear the humans are forced to wear. As he was deep in his own mind about it, Anktor said to hold something. Ran just nods, reaching out and taking the Crystal, blushing at bit in embarrassment about effectively not having the same common sense as the rest of his newfound 'kin'.

As his gaze blanks out as the information is processed, and as he returns to a normal state of mind, he takes a moment to process it. He finally asks, "So, I get why there's protection now- It'd be troublesome if just being around an Ectoplast is enough to send someone into, well...Heat or Estrus. I think the Ectoplast that, well...Kind of killed me? I don't know how to describe that whole ordeal. Regardless, I think it was a rather unique type. It...How did Teacher tell it...? Sucked the magic out of someone?" he seemed to trail off for a moment before shaking his head and looking at Anktor again. "I forgot what I wanted to ask. I guess I should ask instead, what time is it? I know we're allowed out at 11, but it would be nice to know how much longer we have to wait." Plus, it would be nice to know if he'd end up starving himself by holding this form for too long. He had at most 2 or 3 hours, if it got too close to the time limit, he'd have to feed and recover both Orgone and magic energy. If he had to turn back, he'd at least like to do it without a whole room full of people able to see him strip down then turn into a slime, or vice versa and return to a nude, human mimicked form, then get dressed.

GM To Natalie Friedman
Katherine looks around and cannot spot Abbey, so she asks around and is directed down the path where Sarah and Abbey went. Katherine knew exactly where Sarah was taking Abbey, so she wasted no time taking Natalie along to go and visit the library. She figured she would probably catch up to them just as they were making their way into the library since she knew that Sarah liked to give detailed tours of all the interesting features of the Academy on the way to the library. And, sure enough, Katherine and Natalie would walk in just behind Sarah and Abbey.

"Hey girls!" she greeted, getting Sarah and Abbey to turn around and smile.

Abbey to Nathalie
Abbey would crack a devilish smile as she looked at Natalie. Natalie looked super hot in that tight latex suit and Abbey definitely loved how wonderfully toned Natalie was. The tight latex suit definitely accentuated her physique. "Wow Natalie. You look simply fantastic! Sarah here was about to introduce me to an Ectoplast who happens to be the librarian, but I don't think he's here right now" Abbey was actually pretty excited to be rooming with Natalie. Seeing Natalie managed to steal away some of the nervousness that Abbey was feeling vis-a-vis meeting an Ectoplast. Well, that and she didn't think he was here....

GM to Ran
"Well you don't have to stay here until 11 AM. The only restriction is, you are not allowed to use portals leading into the houses, but you can pretty much move about anywhere else around the academy. You should go around and visit, meet some of the staff, get to know your way around. That being said, right now it's almost ten o'clock" as he points an extruded tentacle to a clock, that is literally on the wall, behind Ran....

Ran Archet

Ran paused for a moment with a blank look on his face, as if Anktor's words made him realize something. He was right, they were told not to enter the House portals, not to stay in this room. Then the further pointing at the clock on the wall... Ran brings his hand up to slap himself on the face with his palm. A facepalm, if you will. "Well, good to know I basically embarrassed myself. Guess I might go exploring in the area for a bit. I'm going to assume it's alright to keep this crystal to review the rules if I need to." he says, holding the crystal in his hand. As for his exploration, he would definitely not be going too far from the Great Hall, though, better to not risk getting lost on his first day.

Anyone who didn't know better, would see a silver, almost rainbow tinted hair, androgynous male walking around with a rolling luggage... While also not in a Latex Suit- He was an Ectoplast now afterall, he wouldn't need one to protect from what, his own slime? He had briefly considered finding a quiet spot to turn back, but until he had somewhere to store his luggage, he'd rather not. Rather hard to pull it along when you're half as tall as it, and he wasn't sure about the security of lost luggage in the wizarding world when it was so easy to lose it in the Mundane world with all of its technology. If he really got desperate, he could try to find someone from The Order, or just a human in general to see if it was alright to feed off of them...Or if there was someone who would pull his stuff along instead so he could go into power saving mode; Aka, his 'normal', ball like slime form.

Alex smiles as the woman walks over and introduces herself. "Hi Ariana. I'm Alex." He admits that she looks stunning. The red catsuit and dress she is wearing clings to her curves, showing off her athletic figure. "It's crazy. I had no idea anything like this ever existed. And now I'm here." He gestures around.

"How long have you been a student here," he asks curiously. "I'd love someone to show me around. It wouldn't do to get lost on my first day." He smiles at her as they chat. It had been hard to accept moving on. But Courtney would want him to be happy. He was too young to be single and sad for the rest of his life. She would still have a special place in his heart. But there were plenty of amazing women in the world.

GM to Archet
As Ran begins to make his way out of the Great Hall with luggage in tow, an Ectoplast, looking like a floating gelatinous man-o-war, would float up to him and say in an eerie yet soothing voice "Young one... where are you going with all that luggage?..." The question was obviously rhetorical seeing that the Ectoplast would add "You can leave your luggage here, next to the portal you will use to access your house after 11 AM. No one is going to ever steal anything here at the academy seeing that the head mistress is a fearsome magical investigator and will not only figure who did it in mere minutes, she'll know where to find them and how to recover your personal property in just as many minutes. So.... don't be silly. Leave your luggage here and fret not, no one will touch it. Adventure into the academy with the freedom of not having to lug all that around...."

@Archet

Abbey To Natalie
Abbey blushes as Natalie compliments her on her looks, particularly in the tight shiny latex suit. She beams a bright smile as Natalie recognizes her from her modelling work. Abbey seems amused as she said "Well, think positive, you'll be the only person in the entire realm of magic to know that I'm a famous model. Not only that, but she's your roommate!" Abbey wasn't taking herself very seriously on this one since she really dialed down her modelling work ever since her mum got sick.

"So, what do you think of those suits?... Aren't they fabulous? Although, I have to say, I'm really nervous about this whole 'Ectoplast' thing...." Just like Natalie, Abbey could not help but admire Natalie. That muscle tone was to die for!

@Charianna

GM To Alex
Ariana smiled as Alex introduced himself. "Well, I can certainly imagine how much of a change it must be for a mundane. For myself, this is the start of my second year at the Academy. It's very different from my old academy where traditional magic is taught, but natural magic has so much potential." Ariana's body language seems to show that she was interested in Alex, the way she swayed her hips ever so slightly, the way her eyes stole several looks here and there... "I must admit, I'm quite fascinated with people from the mundane world. I've never been there before and it's fun to finally meet some people from the other realm. What did you do when you were over there?"

@bodman54

GM to Oliver
You easily make it back into the stone hall where you first showed up and, from there, absolutely no one tries to stop you from going anywhere. But the second you exit the hall, you almost run directly into a towering mass of floating transparent blue jello, with long slimy tentacles, something very reminiscent of a man-o-war.

In an eerie but soothing voice, the Ectoplasts say "Oh, pardon me. I didn't mean to get in your way" The Ectoplast obviously floated quite slowly as he hovered away, as to yield to you. "Are you one of the next students at the academy?" he asked. "I am one of the many grounds keepers here. If you have any questions about the academy or where things are, I basically know everything there is to know, so don't be afraid to ask"

@THErolplayer

GM To Natalie and Abbey
Once the two new girls were done introductions, Katherine would look at Sarah and say "Sarah, the two of us should head back. Remember we were expected to go back to the common room until past 11 AM. We have to be there in case they call us to help out in Lionheart." With that Katherine looks at Abbey and Natalie and says "You two should wander about a bit until 11 AM, which is about an hour from now. But at 11 AM, you are expected back in the common room to be introduced to all of you house mates, including the many Ectoplasts that are members of The Order. If you get lost, just ask anyone, they will lead you back to the hall where you first arrived and from there, I trust you can find the right portal back into the common room."

With that, Katherine and Sarah would be the two new witches goodbye as they made their way out of the library, leaving the two alone.

Abbey to Natalie
"So, what now? Do you want to look around the library or, wander about in the corridors?"

@Charianna

Abbey to Natalie
"Oh, I am so with you on that. But, as far as I understand, unless the Ectoplasts are interrupting something important, we are not allowed to turn them down. Just the thought of that makes me so nervous. Thankfully we won't have to worry about slime with these latex suits. Even the face is protected"
as Abbey reaches up and gently taps on Natalie's invisible face shield, which suddenly shimmers, betraying it's presence. "That is so fascinating...."

Abbey would look around the huge cavernous library and then turn to Natalie and say "You know, since we are here apparently all alone and the librarian doesn't seem to be here, why don't we take a look around the library until 11 AM. And it will be easy for us to find our way back to the common room from here..." Abbey teases Natalie with a "By the way, you still haven't answered my question about how you feel about those latex suits..." Abbey had a bit of a cheeky grin on her face when she asked, paying close attention to Natalie's body language

@Charianna

Ran Archet

Ran looks up at the Jello Man-o-War. "I see. That's good to know, then. I'm not too familiar with magic, so thanks you for telling me." he says, giving a slight bow. "If that's the case, I should probably go ahead and put these in too. Would hate to make a mess of them." he says, starting to undo his tie and heading back into the Great Hall to find a calm, quiet corner to strip down and turn back to his slime form. It wasn't too hard to slink off to one of the pretty much barren corner near the door. Making sure there weren't too many people looking, he got low to make it harder to see him and began.

He started with his lower half, making sure to take his shoes, socks, pants, underwear, then his shirt, revealing a lightly detailed, practically ungendered body before haphazardly packing them into the main part of the luggage carrier- Putting the Crystal of Ectoplast Rules in a small compartment in the side. With a deep breath, he relaxed, his body then 'relaxing' until it melted down into fluid, which reforms into an about 2' ball of slime. Using tentacles to lift the luggage over his head, keeping the slime production to a minimum, he does his best to get towards the portal quickly, drop off the carrier, then heads to the door.

When he finally finished getting his luggage next to the door, he moved back to the door, sliding lightly across the ground. As he approached the door, he saw the Man O' War was now talking to another student, some punkish looking male in latex, who looked a bit like a delinquent. Not knowing what was going on, he figured it was better not to interrupt, just doing a small wave with a single tentacle to the man of war before wandering out the door to explore, lightly humming to himself. He didn't have to worry about getting hungry anytime soon now that he wasn't holding himself into his human form. While he was a bit less comfortable now, the comfort of not having your magic power draining by just walking around just about balanced it out.

Back
Top Bottom