Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How the west was won (poseidon and esmeraldine)

Poseidon

Star
The sun was setting in the west, the heat of the day bleeding off at last. "Wooo there girl, this seems like a good spot ta make camp for the night" he said. Hopping off her back William stretched, his tanned skin and long tied back hair went with his worn old duster and faded Jeens, the boots were old and worn, his linen shirt half open and his wide brimmed Stetson style hat was just as faded.

"Here let's get this thing out" he said pulling the bit and tac off her head and rubbing her face. "You unpack, I'll start a fire" he said tossing down his duster coat and then his gun belt. "We got another hard 2 days ride ta Houston, hope we dont run out of supplies before then, payday won't happen till we catch that damn kid what made off with them gold bricks from that bank back it dallas" he said striking at a flint over some kindling.

Gabriella's mighty hooves thumped upon the soft terrain with hard, constant strokes, her feet sinking into the dirt slightly under the weight of both her and her rider as she suddenly came to a halt. "HHrrrnngnng," she groaned as her thick tongue lapped against the thick, steel bar of the bit in her maw, her nostrils flaring as the dust around them started to settle down. When William hopped off her, she felt a great weight lifted, though her body was built to take on much heavier loads.

As he pulled the bit from her maw, she inhaled deeply, shifting her jaw from how stiff it was. "Argh... every time..." she complained in her usual demeanor, "nunca jamas." The mustang woman had a bit of a Spanish accent and she tended to use some words from her parents' native language. Course, she always said that, but the bit was going to go back in, one way or another. "Two days!? Still? Mirale…"

Shaking her head, she adjusted her own brimmed hat at an angle to give her sharpshooting left eye the better field of view before unbuckling the hefty saddle and tossing it unto the ground. "I should get the better share, I do most of the work..." she complained further as she started to rummage through the supply bag on the saddle. Her hefty breasts sagged down a bit as she bent over it, testing the mettle of her leather vest, ragged and dust covered as it was. At the same time, her golden silky thong was probably her pride a joy, costing a pretty penny for maximum comfort, as far as they could find, anyway.

"Now gabby darlin you know the deal, I git the bigger cut as I be the one doin the dealin. These here American folk don fancy Equines like I do, they still treat yall like slaves" he said, his western drawl heavy. "Now don I always git ya what ya want or need?" He asked tilting his hat back as he looked over at her sharply Latin ass he loved so much. "Sides gabbs soon as we get to California we can settle down and start that lil ranch ya been dreaming bout ramember? Then we can git ya folks an bring em up north like we planned ta" he said smirking as he got a fire going.

By this point, she didn't quite believe him about the ranch. Sure that's what she wanted but they always somehow kept falling on hard times... whether it was because they drank their money away, they happened to leave it somewhere, or an orphanage in the town burned down and a little cute girl's bulging begging eyes convinced them to donate, it was just an ongoing struggle.
"Pfft… you always say that, Weeleam. But it's good dream." Gabriella withdrew their sleeping bags, only to find hers had a bullet hole straight through it. "Santo dios!" she yelled, biting her lip in anger. "Moder fucker shot my bag. I shoulda keeled him when we had the chance..."

He just laughed and slapped his knee "easy gabby girl, sides your just gonna sleep in mine wit me anyway" he said with a chuckle. "Gabbs hun bounty huntin ain't easy an it ain't simple, we jus been hittin some bad luck" he said walking up to her. "Come on I got a good feelin bout this next bounty" he said leaning over her back wrapping his arms around her neck. "I promised ya I'd git ya a ranch by the water were we could be free, have us a few colts, just gotta hang in there girl" he said and kissed her head near her ear pushing her hat aside.

Gabriella looked at him as he chuckled away her wounded bag, puffing her cheeks in a tantrum like manner. "Some bad luck? Try all the bad luck..." she murmured, contemplating how little they had left right now despite all the bounties they had collected thus far. Still, she couldn't help but feel charmed by his loving demeanor toward her. After all, it was one of the main reasons she continued to stay rather than ditch him. "Si... maybe..." she said with a light giggle, her furry ear flicking as his lips came close to contact them.

Will smirked and gave her a squeeze before getting off her back. "Come on then, best git undressed so I can brush ya down, been almost 2 days since I been able too" he said with a grin. He loved brushing her down, it kept her thin fur healthy and clean and always led to a night of heavy lovemaking. Digging out her favorite brush he went ahead and slipped his hat and shirt off as he didn't need them for now.

"Pendejo…" she said teasingly back, unable to keep back the excitement in her voice. Course she loved to be brushed, who didn't? But to say she didn't enjoy their nightly sessions would've been quite disingenuous. So as a result, she started to remove herself of her clothing, dropping her poncho and hat on the ground as she fiddled with the belts on her vest to release herself of it. As she did, her lovely, full breasts slipped out of where they had been strained tight and sagged a bit without any cloth to combat the gravity, the very vivid painted right breast standing out from the darker brown fur that encompassed the left.

Will loved the sight of her, every time she got undressed was like the first time all over again. "Nag" he teased back with a smirk as he stood back letting her undress for him. His pants always got too tight when hed see her naked, itd been 3 years since he got her off that run down cactus farm in Mexico and still he didn't get tired of her. He loved everything about her from the paint patterns of her fur to her Spanish accent and even how stubborn she could be, it all just turned him on more.

With her upper body fully exposed, she peeked over at him and blushed, throwing her arms teasingly over her chest. "You gotta brush me first," she made sure to emphasize, already seeing where his mind was going. Still, she had to admit it was hot, the way he just seemed to obsess over her body like that. A flick of her brush-like golden tail emphasized the movement of her hips as she slid her hands down to undo her chaps, the dark leather covers easily sliding down her thick thighs as more and more of her painted fur lay revealed. Until only that soft, luxurious fabric remained, hiding the most secretive of her parts.

He smirk "si senorita gabriella" he said with a broken Spanish accent trying to be cute. Stepping up to her he started to brush her legs first gripping and massaging her legs as he went. He loved it when she teased like this, it made her all the more desirable and as he reached her round ass he took his time with the brush and with his hands.

"You know I hate when you do dat..." Gabriella mumbled at him, "If you're not gowing to do eet right, don't do eet at all." Course, her accent was pretty noticeable as it was, not really helping her own case when he was trying to do the same thing. Still, she was a good mare when it came to settling down for some brushing, and she kneeled down to give him an easier time reaching where he both needed and wanted. After all, she was quite a bit taller than he was, to the point he needed to stand on something to be able to reach her from behind effectively.

Her soft fur glowed under him as his fingers ran themselves along, the fine texture slipping easily between each digit as light and dark brown mixes of fur fell beneath his pressure. The equine woman's rump lay just within reach, and its rather large area prevented him from getting a full grip of it all at once.

He chuckled with good natured laughter as he brushed her down "yes ma'am" he said. He loved her ass and took his time with it and lovingly patted her ass as he moved. Getting to in front me smirked as he brushed her smooth belly taking his time along the underside of her large full breasts. "Definitely 2 days been too long" he said taking one of her strong arms and tugged her to sit on the large blanket so he could continue brushing.

Gabriella naturally seemed to lean forward a bit as he caressed about her hind quarters, as if to purposefully give him a bit more surface to work with, and so he could admire her from a better angle. That said, she didn't say anything in particular to indicate her forwardness to that, so he could chalk it up to just a reflex, had he not known her any better. The equine woman started to bite her luscious lips a bit as his hands circled about and took to her front, where the heft of her breasts leaned just against his hand as he brushed about.

If she wanted to resist, she easily could, and considering how easily he managed to tug her over to the blanket, it was obviously a sign of how into it she was herself. Sitting upon it, she lay her legs straight out, the muscular yet taperingly thin limbs quite a bit longer than they might've otherwise appeared. Despite her nethers remaining covered still, the only part of her that was, he could catch a slight waft of her all too familiar inner scent.

He grinned as he started with her arms taking his time with each finger. Her shoulders and back took the most time as it was a lot of area to brush. Her breasts and neck were his favorite places to brush as they were the most intimate.

Once he got to her face he took his time and as he finished kissed her deeply. "I'll brush your mane and tail in the morning " he said huskily as he pressed against her breasts. He gently pressed her back as he kissed her tenderly and let her feel the weight of him over her.

The mare remained utterly silent throughout the encounter, letting his fingers do all the talking while feeling the sensations strongly. Each press into her tired flesh felt good, very good, particularly after so many hours of travel and little rest. Were she of another species, she might've been uttering purrs or sighs, but she simply sat there, slightly moving her head or tail about to the rhythm of his caresses.

Of course, when it came to reaching to more intimate places, even she couldn't entirely sit still, and her lips plopped together lightly with his continued strokes, particularly as her fleshy breasts and neck could feel his fingers more intently. "Mhn…" Well she didn't need to think too hard about why he wanted to put those last parts off, particularly as he pressed against her, the full mammaries squishing nicely against his chest as she allowed him to press her down unto her back, the mare feeling the distribution of his body over her.

His mouth remained on hers even as his hands gripped and worked her breasts. The hard bulge in his pants never disappointed her with his desire for her. She was warm and soft and he was happy to have her. "Best get them fancy panties off for I yank em off" he said with a smirk and caught one of her nipples with his hungry mouth.

Gabriella pursed her lips as best she could, the thickness of the brown flesh making it a bit awkward for the two to make out, though the sentiment was certainly there. His hands had a bit easier time around her breasts than on her ass, but they still refused to adapt the smaller shape. Instead, they shifted and jittered, remaining firm yet malleable enough to let his digits sink in, the fur parting and the warm flesh beneath rubbing against his.

"You know you like dem," she teased back, but she knew he would do it. Sometimes, she wondered how humans were supposed to be this master race when they had more trouble controlling themselves when they were horny than her own kind, but she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and gingerly tugged down on them, taking her time to tease him, if only to make him that much hornier.

He chuckled "I like em better around your ankles" he teased. Tugging his own pants off he was soon just as nude and back onto of her. He loved how warm she was and as he settled between her legs he let's the length of his hard cock drag on her wet folds.

"Here it goes"he said with a grin as he pushed deep inside and held onto her. He never got over how tight she was to be so much larger than him but he didn't care.

"You pervert..." Gabriella mentioned in a light chuckle as she felt him slip his hardness against her exposed juicy folds. Already they were starting to take on a slickness, though this was just the beginning. By the standards of her own kind, she may as well still have been a virgin, as her pussy hadn't been forced open to the size of one of her kind. As a result, she still retained quite a bit of her tightness, all the better for her partner as he slipped into her.

"Mhgnn…" she groaned lightly, her slick pink walls rapidly adjusting to wetten further. The mare always had thick pussy juices, and he'd end up leaving a mess behind.

"Ye know ye love it" he teased as he sank in deep and situated himself. Sitting up on his knees he was able to perfectly pound into her as he held onto her waist. He liked how each thrust made he breasts bounce and the sounds her pussy made as it welcomed his cock each time. The wetter she got the harder he pounded, the harder he pounded the faster he went.

Her thick legs lay flat to either side of him, spread open enough for him to fit between them. "Ohh sii…" she grunted as he started to pick up the pack, the loud squelches of their wet interactions ringing out more and more. The mare's thick pussy lips smothered themselves against his hilt each time he punched his way fully, leaving a visible white coating of her juices behind on both of their ends.

He smirked as he got her let's behind the knees and started to pound harder. Will never liked doing things half assed and always made sure she got her fill. The way her pussy gripped his cock and all but sucked it in just made him fuck her harder and faster. He wouldn't trade this with her under the stars for nothing in the world.

"AHhnn!! HHannnn!! SSiiiiii!!!" Leaning her head back, the mare just let the ride continue unabated, her large, muscular body practically engulfing him as he went in deeper, the tautness of her muscled flesh extremely obvious against his grip. More and more, the sloppy sounds of their messy sex rose up, the pounding of flesh and blubbering of fluids filling the air. Already her dark fleshed pussy was strewn with the viscous whiteness of her fluids, which in turn slurped and coated his dick as he thrusted.

Will slowed and took a breath "turn over girl, lemme ride" he said with a tease. He didn't bother pulling out as he swung her legs to one side helping her turn with him inside. When he had her turned over her size allowed him to stand and with a firm grip on her hip and a slap on her ass he was off again. "YEEE HEEEE" he shouted like any cowboy as he rode her hard, his cock like one of those new fangled steam pistons pumping without fail.

Back
Top Bottom