Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How the west was won (poseidon and esmeraldine)

While she was focused on fucking him, she didn't realize the bonds had loosened so much, so the surprise in her eyes as he could actually force her to kiss him was written all over her face. "Mghn!" It didn't help that he was suddenly squeezing her breasts, while taking a more active approach compared to the one he'd been enduring. "Mgnn!" She tried to pull away from him, though as she did, he could hear some footsteps just outside the door. They sounded pretty heavy too, like those of some big, burly men.

Wills eyes went wide as he heard the steps and broke the kiss "you set me up?" He whispered. When the door flew open he spun off the bed with her landing on top "stay down, I'll deal with you later" he grunted. When there was a pause in the shooting he threw the bed up and at them knocking them back. Grabbing his pants quick he kicked the closest one in the face and grabbed his gun before the others could recover and ran for his life.

"NNYAAN!!!" The woman cried out as he suddenly grabbed her and pulled them both off the bed, just as the men from outside burst through, their six-shooters aiming at the bed, only to find it empty. As they landed, his dick shoved into her hard, and the cat woman cried out in forced ecstasy, his dick ramming itself so hard and deep into her, that he could feel her cum around him, thereby at least winning him the bet. "NNYHYYAANNNN!!!!"

Her screams obviously alerted the burly men to their position, but just as the first shot rang out, they didn't realize Will had already tossed the bed at them, probably thinking he wasn't all that strong. Not that the bed was so heavy either. As a result, both of them were pinned down for a few moments, if only due to being stunned, and none of them in the room could even react as he took off running.

Will would find himself in the basement of the same saloon, in the hallway where undoubtedly, the sounds of other moans in the other rooms indicated the kind of place it was. Still, he could hear the bed practically shatter back in the room as the two men tossed it off them. Still, if they'd gotten to him already, what had happened to Gabriella?

Will rapidly had his pants on and bolted for the stairs as fast as he could. Thankfully whatever was going on was being kept hush hush as no one was about. "Gabbs" he whispered to himself as he was up the stairs in no time and in the room ready to fight. What he wasn't expecting was to find 3 men clobbered half to death by a very angry still drunk mustang. "Whoa put the repeater down love it's me, we got trouble" he said hands up while she had him dead to rights.

From what he could see by the wildly bouncing bare breasts of the mare, as her vest was wide open, these guys had gotten some ideas instead of doing whatever it was they were supposed to do. The drug must've worn off faster than anticipated, particularly due to her size. "Hijos de puta! MORIR!" she yelled as she was about to bring her rifle down into a guy's skull, definitely going to splatter his brains all over the place, at least until Will showed up. "Will? Where de heck did ju go?"

"Its a long story, damn cat Bush whacked me right out of the outhouse" he said acting his breath. "Apparently she didn't like me turning her down so she had her way with me before 2 goons showed up" he said going about getting dressed. "I dont know if she set me up or if they knew shed grabbed me. We need to go see the sheriff and get some answers girl, button up, dont need some wise ass getting stupid ideas bout messin with ma horse" he said patting her ass as he walked by her.

Gabriella blinked at his story before chuckling. "Oh pleese, Will, do you theenk I believe dat?" The mare had a hard time believing that he of all people would fall for something like that. "You are probably drunk. You should not derink so much." Laying off the unconscious guy she peered down and noticed her jigglies were jiggling loose. "Ha, stupid assholes wanted me." She thought it was hilarious, though at the same time, it wasn't often that she was the target of such blatant wants, more than looks and touches. "Maybee next time I just let haf a beet," she mused.

The sounds of people moving about downstairs were getting louder, though, there was definitely a commotion.

Will all but yanked her behind the bed and was ready to shoot. "Mr will? Ms Gabriella? Its sheriff huckleberry, we heard yall got ambushed" called the normaly laid back hound. "Yea, 2 tried getting me downstairs after that cat girl chloroformed me, I got 3 in here, they tried raping gabby while she was passed out drunk, good thing she sobers up fast" will said as he stood up and holstered his gun. Coming in the small donky deputy whistled. "Yup it's just like I thought, thems some the dalton gang lackys" sheriff huckleberry said tilting his hat back.

"Aiii!" Gabriella cried out as he pulled her back, the mare nearly falling as a result. "I told you not to do dat!" she snapped at him, flaring her large nostrils and give him a burst of her hot breath, "You know I can loose my balanse!" Still, she held her rifle correctly now, ready to blast the first man who came in through the door. Hearing the sheriff's voice, however, gave her pause, and when Will responded, she relaxed. "Do not see dat every day," she remarked.

By the time they rounded up the culprits, the two men and the feline downstairs were gone, no doubt off to inform their boss.

In the sheriff's office he sat at his desk and handed will a stack of files. "That theres all the info we done got on the dalton boys, including that there pinky dalton yall is after" he explained. "Pinky and his brothers dinky, finky and stinky run the dalton gang, dont ask how they got there names" he said offhanded.

"Finkys the youngest, mean temper but a fast gun slinger, dinkys the muscle, dumb as a brick but strong as a bull. Pinkys the talent, can crack a safe or pick a lock in seconds, and then theres stinky, hes the leader, smart as a tac and mean as a rattlesnake" sheriff huckleberry explained.

"They run this territory, we been tryna catch em for years but they have a hideous out in the desert somewhere. Yall are legends to folks round here, yall bring em in and the state of Texas is a willin ta pay triple there bounty ta have em all locked up" he explained making wills eyes bulge "did you say triple.... on each?" He asked making sure hed heard right.

Unlike Will, Gabriella stood behind him, the rickety little chairs they had in the office not going to sustain her weight, though she also had the luxury of overlooking the scene as well. As she listened on, she grimaced at the names of the members. "Que nombers mas estupidos," she muttered under her breath, shaking her head without interrupting. The mustang girl stood semi-bent over, her arm using the back of Will's chair for support while her other arm extended backward, her fist scrunched up against her hip. No doubt sticking her butt out in full view of the sheriff's men, but she wasn't always aware of her effects on men, that was for sure.

"And ju espect us to find dem and bering dem heere alive?" she said, leering down at Will as all he thought about was the money. One outlaw, sure, no problem. But... a whole gang? How were they supposed to do that?

Will was oddly quiet as he sat back arms crossed and deep in thought. "Gabriella" he said with an oddly calm and focused voice, one he used when he was all buisness. "We got work to do" he said and looked at the sheriff "if were to do this we need supplies and the assistance of the town" he said calmly.

"Gabriella darlin, we got work to do" he said getting up and adjusting his hat. "Sheriff once we get our plan set I'll come see you about it" he said leading her out. Sheriff huckleberry tossed a paper weight at his deputies when he caught them staring at her ass.

Gabriella sighed and shook her head. "Okay, but I will not be happy about dees." Tossing her poncho on and slipping her own hat into place, she took her pose beside him and joined him as they started to go out, her hips shifting harshly from one side to the other, inevitably forcing pretty much any man's eyes straight to that mostly exposed equine booty. Though she heard something get thrown and smack against the wall, she glanced over her shoulder, not knowing what the deal was, but they were out of there anyway.

Outside, Gabriella leaned down next to him. "Where do we estart? We haf no cloo." It was a wide and open desert out there, and the gang could be hiding anywhere.

"First things first gabs.... we hunt the cat" he said looking around the street. "We need to find an Apache coyote in town and fast, and I know just were to find one" he said heading to the trading post and general goods store. Inside they found a young man at the counter "olla, welcome to my shop" he called in broken English heavy with Spanish.

"What... dat wooman dat raped you?" Gabriella asked all casually, as if she still didn't really believe that story. She thought he was making excuses again, when he didn't need to make any. Then again, to get fucked by a nasty little feline like that and get duped so badly... it was kinda funny to her. "Whatever ju say, bos." Following him along into the general goods store, she noted the coyote with a raised eyebrow. "He does not espeek very good inglish, no?" she whispered to her partner, making fun of the way this young man spoke, despite her own past not being too different from his.

Will chuckled "hush gabby baby" he said waving her off and looked at the boy. He then spoke clear Apache to the boy parking him up and sending him running. Moments later an older coyote Male came in wearing normal Jean's and a shit but with native Apache accessories. Will conversed with the older Male a bit who nodded and waved them to lead on.

"The old man's gonna help us track that cats scent, we find her we can get a lead on were them dalton's hide. Then once we know were they hide out, we can plan a trap for em" he explained to her in a whisper when he pulled her in close. "We pull this off gabby girl we will be set and can retire in California like I promised, come on girl, let's track us a stray cat" he said with a smirk before giving her a quick kiss on the snout.

"Ah jes, I forget ju can espeek dat wereed langueege," Gabriella chuckled lowly, rolling her eyes as they had to work with THEIR kind. Folding her arms over her chest, he knew damn well she didn't like their kind, obviously not quite being the all accepting charitable man he was. But he didn't need much to convince her, that was for sure, particularly as he promised her such a sweet reward. "Okay, fine, ju ween." Giving him a playful elbow to the shoulder, she nearly knocked him down with her immense strength.

---

Elsewhere, hidden in one of the gang's hideouts, the prostitute kitty was receiving her punishment for her failure. All she had to do was get rid of that duo as they slept and that would be that. But no... she had gone off script to do her own thing, and now she had to pay the price of failure. "Mghnn…" she groaned, her eyes teared up as she dangled in the middle of the room, her arms tugged up above her and tied to the ceiling, only letting her reach the ground on her tip toes. The upper part of her dress had already been torn off, her lovely feline breasts fully on display for the gathered crowd to see.

Will chuckled "that's my girl, let's track us some bandits partner" he said with a grin. They were soon on the trail following the old tracker out into the desert. Will had a gut feeling something bad was happening and he only hoped they weren't too late. The kitty may have pulled a dirty trick but he certainly didn't wanna see her hurt or worse.

His positive attitude always got to her and she gave him a smile and a thumbs up as she gathered their stuff and accompanied the coyote into the wilderness. She would keep quiet for sure, not really in the mood to talk to the apache man, and for once, being thankful Will was a blabbermouth and would be doing the bulk of the planning with him.

Elsewhere pinky sighed "tsk tsk tsk, was it so much to ask my pet for you to kill those 2? Now I cant keep stinky from taking his frustration out on you" he said with a taunting sneer. "Awe gee pinky, I Hopes stinky won't kills er, I wanna play wit her" dinky slurred, the giant brute licked his lips looking at her.

The feline woman's nostrils flared greatly, her body trembling as she had been warned of the price of failure. "Mgghnn…" she grunted through the balled up bandana in her maw, undoubtedly used to keep her shut up. She had no business talking right now, she just had to take what was coming to her.

"Shut it both a yall" stinkys gruff voice growled out as he came in shoving past them. "Your gonna know better next time, imma beat it inta ya" he said as he held a whip in his block hands, his stocky build shadowing her. "Oh boy, shes in for it now" came the scratchy voice of dinky who's 3ft 5in butt sat on dinkys 6ft 5in shoulder.

"NNggmnn!! Mggnn!!" Catherine begged, shaking her head as her muffled pleas came out a garbled mess. Her struggles were fruitless though, as she had nowhere to go, but seeing that whip made her tremble in place. "MMggnn!!" The cat girl desperately wanted a second chance, she'd get them this time. It wasn't her fault the lackeys they gave her were so incompetent!

Stinky was all grins as he streched the whip and readyed to strike "boss! Boss! Come quick!" A goon called. Outside the dalton's wound a warning note tacked to there door. It wasn't a very big hideout, mostly an old barn with a basement and stable for the horses.

Will and gabby were hiding over a ridge watching as the dalton's and there goons came out. "Ok gabby" he whispered "now we know were they hide out, let's hope they take the bait" he said. "Daaaa what's it say stinky?" Dinky asked "it says if we wants ta settle up to meet them at high noon tomorrow in town square" the eldest dalton growled. "Saddle up boys we's going into town" he ordered, watching them leave will grinned. "Ok gabby, let's clean out there hideout, no hideout, nowhere ta hide" he said patting her ass as he circled around her to make his way down.

Catherine cringed as she heard the sound of the whip, trembling as she couldn't imagine what the pain would be of such a thing hitting her. She shut her eyes just as she thought the whip was going to strike her, only to open them up and see them filing out. "Mghn?"

Gabriella looked in amazement as their plan seemed to work. "Joder…" she muttered in bewilderment, "They are very estupeed… just like ju said..." Shaking her head, she tugged out her heavy repeater rifle at the motion of his patting and started to follow him down, though her hoofsteps would certainly not be great for stealth encounters.

Back
Top Bottom