Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How the west was won (poseidon and esmeraldine)

Will blinked and looked ready to bolt the moment things got crazy and had to resist the urge to draw his 6 shooter. "Well uh, much obliged sheriff, say, you wouldn't happen to know anything about a pinky dalton, young fella, good at robbing backs" he asked quietly. This made sheriff huckleberry blink "I think it best we talk in ma office yall, come by in the morning, we can talk then, for now yall can stay as long as ya like, no charge for local heros" he said the last bit for the large bull to here who nodded "aye sheriff, I'll put em in me best room" he responded. "Well that's mighty kind of ya sheriff, we'll be by in the mornin to get that info from ya" he said tipping his hat.

When they were alone he leaned into her side "I dont like it" he whispered. "We ain't never been famous anywhere except small towns along the bourder" he said. "Keep ya with ready, I dont think we gotta worry about the locals but somethin tells me this towns got trouble brewin" he said patting her ass.

Tapping her fingers, she waited impatiently for another round. "Ey, que pasa, eh?" She waved her hand at the bar tender, puffing her cheeks in annoyance when he was slow to deliver. Though he might've been busy with other tasks, she wasn't exactly the most patient of customers. "We paying good muney here, ey?" Gabriella had been largely ignoring the goings ons, at least until she felt him against her. "Que?" she asked in annoyance, as if distracting her from distracting the bar keep was him just pestering her.

"I think you got too much going on up there," she cooed, finding his cynism adorable. Especially considering it typically was the other way around. "We find a tauwn that ees leeberale, and you get all suspeechus. Tsk tsk." Course, she couldn't see the jealous stare of the feline in the corner, her eyes intently upon his hand as he patted her immense rear.

Later after several drinks will got the key and hefted there gear on his shoulder. "Common ya lush, let's enjoy a soft bed for a change" he said tugging her hair to signal it was time for bed. Shed drank almost 2 gallons of beer to his pint and he already felt a bit loosened up.

Upstairs he got there gear stowed and stretched as he got undressed for bed. Stashing his 6 shooter were he could reach it he smirked as he kissed her neck when she climbed in bed. "Been a while since we got to enjoy a bed" he said lightly squeezing one of her large breasts and kissing her strong neck.

"Ah... si… mhn… sssssiiiii…" Gabriella's reactions were definitely slowed, and the amount of dirty beer mugs that she left in her wake definitely made the bar keep's job that much harder. Still, she almost seemed less responsive than usual, and this amount of alcohol wasn't that much more than she tended to drink. At the same time, she was definitely exhausted from the trip and they had ridden hard. The trip up the stairs required his attention, as her hooves kept missteping or slipping, and without him, she would've crashed back down the stairs for sure.

Gabriella didn't even bother taking off her dust worn clothes and she immediately fell into bed, the frame ricketing back and forth for a bit as her weight tested it. By the time he was squeezing at her breasts, she was already out cold, and in a very deep sleep. Little could he have known what might happen that night...

With a chuckle he kissed her neck and patted her side "ol girl drank a little too hard a ran a bit too much" he stammered. Tucking her in he got up and stumbled out to find an outhouse quick before the night ended. He wasn't expecting a certain kitty wasn't gonna take no for an answer as shed set her sights on what he had for her.

As Gabriella lay there in bed, utterly passed out, his partner and back up wouldn't be around. Not that there was any indication anything was amiss, after all, night had settled and the town was basically quiet, as was the inn itself. Though no sooner did he end his time at the outhouse than he felt a smelly rag plaster itself over his face. One whiff and the potent mixture that drenched the rag would half paralyze him, a second would be enough to knock him down, and a third would knock him unconscious for sure. At the same time, he also felt a small, clawed hand grab unto his chest, hanging on tightly just in case.

Will went down hard and fast and when he started to stir he had one hell of a headache. Groaning he opened his eyes finding his vision a bit blurry and his senses a bit dulled.

He would eventually awaken to the lovely purrs and rough but sensual tongue of a very familiar feline, whose killer golden eyes peered up at him from where she was licking his dick. "Mhn… good evening Mr. William," she said seductively, licking her pursed, feline lips coated with her saliva, "Hope you slept well." He'd find himself completely naked, his clothes all strewn into a messy pile off in the corner of the small, dark room lit only by an oil lamp. He wouldn't know what room he was in, not to mention that he was bound with each limb to each pole of the bed. By the looks of it, it was a whore room, with just enough items for sex to occur. Though when he tried to speak, he'd find his mouth was stuffed with cloth and held in place by a bandana tied as a gag. "Mhn… don't worry about the money hun, this one's free of charge..."

At first will was panicking when his head cleared till he realized what had happened. Chuckling he relaxed knowing he hadn't been Bush wacked by a target. A soft groan rumbled in his throat and he gave an ok gesture with his hand showing he was good.

Flexing his cock against her tounge he pointed at the gag and it was clear he wanted it out. Just to emphasize he made grabby gestures with his hands and a rather playful expression.

The feline chuckled that he seemed to be more willing than someone otherwise might be. So she gave him the benefit of the doubt and left his cock behind, instead planting her rather bubbly furry butt on his pelvis, his stiffie prodding against her moons. Leaning over him, she slowly gave his cheek a caress. "If you want to talk, you have to be quiet. People are sleeping," she said with a chuckle before slowly slipping the bandana down so he could spit the cloth out. But it wasn't entirely away from being able to put again. "Okay?"

He just gave her a grin "deal" he said in a soft voice and tugged his one hand. "If ya really wanted it darlin all ya had ta do was say" he said with a wink as his cock flexed between her soft cheeks. "Only reason I turned ya down was I didn't wanna disrespect my partner at the bar" he said with a smirk. "So how about untying me so we can both enjoy ourselves" he said in a husky voice.

The feline woman was hesitant to let him go, for whatever reason. "Oh you can have your fun after I have mine," she said with a grin. "Guys think cause they pay me that I don't get to enjoy it too. Well... I'm going to make sure of it tonight. And tell you what... if you can make me cum... I'll throw in a little tid bit about a certain someone who might just have a bounty on their heads. Sound good?" By the sound of it, she wasn't untying him until she came.

He chuckled "little minx, ok... deal" he said lifting his head up at her with a grin. His cock pulsed and throbbed between her ass and he let his head back as he bent his knees all he could. If she wanted a ride, shed get it, if hed learned one thing from the last few years with gabby, it was how to ride.

The woman grinned as she seemed to be getting her way. Pressing her thick ass back against his ready cock, she started by purposely stroking it between her furry moons purposely, and he could feel her muscles squeeze him between the fatty rump cheeks. "Let's hope you last longer than the last guy," she cooed as she flattened herself out over him, withdrawing her rough feline tongue and giving his nose a quick, sensual lap. The cat lady was nearly entirely nude, except for a few particular pieces of lingerie, black lacy thigh high stockings and attached garter belt.

He smirked "darlin, I just might surprise ya, have a ball"he said in a low husky voice. He breasts preasts tight to him felt good and he liked her playfulness. If all went well he thought he might just keep this one and take her with to California. "Let's see what you got kitty" he said knowing he had this in the bag.

When he seemed to be able to resist her initial charms, her catty eyes grew shinier, particularly as he shot back verbally. "Hm, well, let's just get to it then, huh?" With a slight giggle, she pulled her pelvis up, to the point that his dick would start to slide down her crevice and start to almost fall back on top of him, only for her to succinctly drop on top of him like a rock, expertly penetrating herself upon his thick member. "MMMhnnnnnn…" she mewed as his dick was forced to shoot up to the hilt in one go.

Unlike his usual partner, the kitty's size made her a much tighter fit, even with the undoubtedly exceptional amount of experience she had in such a department. Her track also felt different her Gabriella's, with a tighter fleshy grip and seemingly textures walls as opposed to the smooth channel he tended to fuck. Not to mention she was already wet enough to take him on.

Will groaned appreciatively as he watched every savory action she took. "Mmmm your very nice and tight, did I get you that wet?" He grinned as he flexed inside her for good measure. She felt good and he knew right then and there he was gonna enjoy this. Sex with Gabriella was incredible in it's own way, this was just as good in it's own way and he intended to break the succulent kitty.

It didn't take long for the feline to start hammering him hard, certainly getting into the mood a lot faster than he was used to with the mare. Then again, this girl's intention was to make him cum as soon as possible, as if it were some challenge or something like that. His flexing caught her off guard though, as if being active while being restrained was something unfamiliar to her. "Feh feh… you sure know how to use that thing huh..." With her pelvis hammering his, the wild slaps of flesh on flesh quickly engulfed the room, the slick wet sounds of his dick getting sucked into the pussy's pussy adding to the cacophony.

Biting her lip, she was being awfully quiet in terms of moaning, telling him how much control over her body she had. Any moans she made were likely just for the sake of her partner. But how would she know any info about an outlaw?

He grinned "you ain't seen nothin yet darlin" he said as he started to match her. Each time shed come down he now thrust up and flexed on the draw back. One thing hed learned a long time ago with gabriella was stamina, when she went into heat the first time his dick almost never left her pussy. "That's it kitty kitty, pure for me" he teased as he enjoyed watching her bounce on him and her full beautiful breasts bounce.

Something about the woman told him that he was starting to ruin her fun, as if he couldn't leave her to be in charge for once. He could see her expression slowly changing, despite the pleasure written on her face, as he not only kept up with her, but started to surpass her, and even his taunts were annoying her. Grinding her teeth, his latest round of suggestive cooing made her annoyed enough that she immediately reached to his face and shoved the bandana back into place, though without the ball of fabric inside her mouth, it would only muffle his words, not prevent them. "Shut up, I'm the one on top here..." she snarled, showing a bit more of her true face. Probably not the most innocent kitty that was for sure.

At the same time, he could start to feel the bonds of one of his wrists loosen just a little bit just from the force of the fucking, and he figured the knots weren't done up right.

He didn't give up the grin in his eyes and decided to relax and let the kitty have her fun. He really didn't need the trouble of her injuring him while he was tied up. It then occured that she didn't get to dominate often and enjoyed being the one in charge. He did note the loosening rope and counted himself lucky that if things got rough he could break free. For now though he made an apologetic gesture and attempted to say he was sorry with the gag in his mouth.

The fact that he could still talk and she could understand him annoyed her, but she rolled her eyes as she couldn't find the cloth to stuff into his mouth. And she wasn't about to get off this rock hard, stud of a cock. It was just too good. "Nnyyan… nnyannn…" she muttered her moans out, keeping her voice low as she pounded herself unto him, over and over, her voice narrowly overcome by the hot, wet slaps of furred skin against smooth skin.

She brought her muzzle down next to his ear and started to lap at it, her rough tongue leaving streaks of her warm saliva sprawling about his ear.

All he responded with now was soft groans of pleasure as he get her ride him. It was nice letting her have her way and just focusing on how good it felt. He changed it up and started to flex each time she came down on him. At this point he might as well enjoy, he nuzzled his face into the side of her neck.

Each time he flexed, he felt his tip bumping against a somewhat firmer part of her tract, and he felt her shiver harshly each time. In fact, as she fucked him, she was trembling. "Ffnn.. hnfn…" More and more, he could feel the kitty's body lessen with strength, as if the closer she got to orgasm, and rather rapidly so, the less able to fuck him hard she could manage. By now, the knots had also mostly come loose, and it woudlnt' have been hard for him to just pull his hands and feet out to freedom.

He couldn't take it anymore and with a simple twist his hands and feet slipped free. His hand went to the gag gasping before he turned her face and kissed her. His other hand trailed up her body to her breast soon followed by the other. Squeezing them as he rocked his hips up slowly, he wanted her to enjoy herself and get her satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom