Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Naila was lugging the heavy cooler to the trunk, Miriel doing her best to help. "Geez, mom, don't be a hero!" Cu laughed as he moved to help. Naila smiled softly.
"Oh, I'm fine! The ice just makes it a little heavier~!"

He smiled and helped them all pack up, sitting in the passenger's seat and smiling discreetly at Naila.

She smiled softly at him before looking back, "Ready?"
"Yeah!" Cu and Miriel replied and Naila drove off toward the beach. "Connor, why not play some music, hm? The radio is bluetooth, but I don't think anyone wants to listen to classical~" Naila said.

They got a decent parking spot and Naila put on her large sun hat as she and Connor unpacked everything. She set up the beach umbrella and made a noise as she watched Cu abandon his floral shirt and rush to the water. Miriel peeked to see if Connor was looking before removing her beach cover.

Miriel blushed and moved to put on her sunscreen.
"Cu! Honey, you'll burn if you don't come over here!"
"I will die like a man!" Cu called back.

"Curunir!"
"Alright, alright! Before you get all ancient elvish on me!" Cu waded through the hot sand to get to his mother, who caked his pale frame in sun screen. She kissed his nose and smiled.
"Off with you, my brave warrior~"
"We ride!" Cu proclaimed and rushed back to the sea.

Naila nodded, sitting on the edge of her seat so she could untie her cover. She wore a blue bikini that cupped her breasts snugly with bottoms that almost looked like a thong with tassles dangling from the ties.

She blushed, "Thank you...I'm glad you like it."
"Mom, cover up!" Cu called, hurrying over. Naila blinked.
"What, what's wrong?" She asked. Cu grabbed her cover up and put it over her.
"People are staring!" He said.

Back
Top Bottom