Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded. The two of them continued walking along the beach until the sun began to set. They packed everything up and all headed home.

When they got home, the kids changed and packed and said their goodbyes before heading out. Naila sighed softly and opened another Coke, "So, are you hungry?"

He made a noise and moved into the room behind her, making sure his presence was calmlu known before his hand ghosted over her waist and hips. "I didn't even get a chance to enjoy it yet..~"

He kissed along her neck and slowly let her cover fall from her as he moved to run his hands over her body.

He moved and pressed her gently against thr sliding glass door to her balcony. Luckily, her room was dark, and the lights of the night streets shone in a pale blue light as he ran his hands down to her hips and thighs.

He bit gently along her neck and moved to roughly grab at her hips. "Gods you're so perfect.." He moaned against the flesh of her neck.

"Your skin.. So soft.." He moaned, reaching to run his hand up her spine and down to her inner thigh. "So flawless.."

"I don't know.." He snarled gently. "You're just too irresistible.." He growled, gently moving to free her breasts from the top and gently biting down on each nipple.

Back
Top Bottom