Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He grabbed her ass firmly and began forcing her up and down quickly, panting as he rested his forehead to hers.

He pants hard and pulls back. "F-Fuck, it stings..~" he moaned lowly, grinding against her and digging his cock into her spotm

He panted and bucked his hips, suddenly moving her onto the bed and slamming much harder and faster into her, trying so hard to keep quiet.

He slammed repeatedly into her spot before slowly sinking to the hilt and letting out a low, gutteral moan in her ear, kissing and nipping the tip as he climaxed, his thick seed filling the condom.

He laces his fingers tightly with hers and lets out a low, gutteral moan as he bucks, his cock still throbbing hard. "F-Fuck..~"

She moved to cuddle against him, laying her head against his chest, "I guess I have to go buy a cute bikini for the beach this weekend...~"

She giggled softly and nuzzled under his chin before they both drifted off. The weekend was on them faster than they realized, Naila was already in her beach cover making sure lunch was packed and there was plenty of ice and bottled water and some sodas in the cooler. Curunir was in his trunks and a cheesy floral shirt, Miriel hiding her black and white ruffle bikini - she wanted to catch Connor's eye at the beach.
"Ok, sun screen, glasses, water, towels, clothes, food..." Naila listed off quietly as Cu ran off to get Connor.

Back
Top Bottom