Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「RISE」(1×1 with Jikkah)

They gave a nod and a bow before returning to working on Megohime, who only put up a small struggle as they started working on her once again. It took a while, but soon Megohime was not at least presentable. Her hair had been trimmed and brushed straight, now sporting layered bangs that exposed two small horns protruding from her forehead and showed more of her face.

She stared at him blankly, looking a little peeved that she was scrubbed and groomed so thoroughly. “I am homeless.” She said.

"Bouncing from inn to inn isn't necessarily homeless."
"It is exactly homeless, Masamune-sama." Kojurou corrected. Masamune waved him off.
"Well, you look pretty cute now, at any rate."

Megohime had been given a clean robe to wear in place of her old rags, but it was strange to her, and she was sure she couldn’t fight effectively in it. “Cute wont help me fight.” She pointed out blandly.

She made a face, thinking for a moment before shaking her head. “I don’t know... I’ve never worn armor like you have, I have this.” She held up one arm and pulled back the sleeve, showing her scales. “This is armor enough.”

Megohime nodded and let her arm drop back to her side. “I should be fine without armor... But I don’t think I’ll be able to move very well in these clothes..” She said.

Megohime nodded, following after Masamune and Kojurou, but only after pulling off the sandals she had been given, and leaving them behind.

Megohime blinked at the sight of what she would be killing; balloon monsters? Was he joking? She looked to Masamune in confusion. “I don’t understand? What do you want me to do with these?”

She made a face, her nose scrunched and she almost look like she was going to hiss at him, she looked offended. “No.” She hissed out. “I’m fourteen levels ahead of you.”

“It’s not a high level- are you telling me you bought me without even knowing?” She seemed angry, her pupils thin and an angry scowl on her face. She clenched her fists. This was one of the Great Heroes? He was an idiot, he didn’t know anything and she could practically smell his arrogance. He wasn’t a man worth following, he wasn’t worthy.

She let out a snarl, closing the distance between the two of them and grabbing Masamune roughly by the front of his shirt. “This is a game?” She repeated lowly. “Please elaborate to your slave, what about this is a game?”

“If it’s not real then explain to me how you’re here? Explain to me, if I’m not real, how am I touching you right now?” She got close to his face. “If I'm not real, then it won’t matter if I gut you alive, right?”

Megohime scowled deeply and shoved Masamune away. “Whatever.” She hissed out, turning her shoulder to him so she didn’t have to look at him.

Masamune fixed his crinkled shirt and huffed, "Fine. Let's go find a higher area. Or maybe we can just beat on you to level up."
"That isn't how anything works, Masamune-sama." Kojurou scolded.

Back
Top Bottom