Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peril/Bad End RPG Adventure Playtest

Tecuani shivers as Helen's ass tightens around her tail before looking at Helen's orgasmic face. She smiled, happy to have helped the cute virgin knight before her achieve her first orgasm. After Helen's orgasm began to die down, Tecuani gave her a quick kiss and said, "So, the cutie finally came, huh? Well, I'm gonna pull my tail out, so get ready for that feeling." Not waiting much after her warning, Tecuani gently pulled her tail out of Helen's ass. Giving a quick peck on the lips, Tecuani asked Helen, "So, how was it? Anything you'd like different? Anything you want more of?"

Helen gasps and squeezes Tecuani as the tail is extracted. The still technically virgin knight is panting and after a kiss she shares “it was incredible, I understand now why I was warned against it... and why I was a fool to avoid it” she chuckled grimly “if I am still deemed a sister after this it will make the penance they’ll impose worth it...” she tried sitting up, pushing Tecuani onto her lap. “If there was a next time, if you would have me Miss Tecuani, I would love more of your tongue and more of you”

Tecuani was pleased by Helen's response. She found quite a bit of joy in pleasuring others, so to hear that she did well made her as happy as can be. She sat on Helen's lap put her arms around the other woman's neck. "Don't say if there will be a next time. I assure you, if you ever want to do this again, I won't hesitate to do it with you. After all, you are my cute pervert knight~," Tecuani said, before pulling Helen in for a kiss. "But for now, I think we should get redressed. There is still work to be done," Tecuani said, breaking the kiss and standing up. She offered a hand to Helen and readjusted what little remained of her clothes.

She blushed as she was complimented, it sure felt good to be loved. "Thanks, Miss Tecuani... I may have to join you still, I do not know if the sisters will take me if they realize I willingly laid with another... but that's a worry for another day" She then was pulled up and dressed up again as if she was the cat girl's doll, something strangely comforting. "Yes, two crystals to go, and an evil noble to be smitten." She then noticed Lea and Photia caught up in lovemaking, she blushed deeply and averted her eyes "Interrupting would be rude, right?"

Lea had long since lost her shame as she scissored her elven companion, hips thrusting vigorously to rub their slick and swollen clits together. She had been in a perfect position to watch Helen's submission both under the influence of the collar and of her own free will. She felt joy for her adopted sister and watching the sexy cat girl use her rather talented tail on Helen's tight ass was more than enough to push her over the edge. She pressed herself hard against Photia holding her down as the elf climaxed beneath her but not letting her squirm away from the intense pleasure of an orgasm. When they both had finished she knelt there over the elf, panting hard enough to make her breasts rise and fall in rhythm. She still felt the effects of the hornyness crystal but this release had helped her at least for now. "Oh you're not interrupting." She assured her sister but couldn't resist the site of her leash hanging absently from her collar. She reached out and grabbed it. "Kiss me." She told the older, stronger girl, her voice still the mischievous little girl that Helen had known from the orphanage just before getting into some sort of trouble. But she took no more than a passionate kiss from the chaste but conflicted knight, releasing the leash and asking. "Can you help me up?"

Trying to collect herself and not finding her own clothes, Lea decided to simply stay naked as to not surrender her stealthiness. "I think the hornyness crystal should be next." She offered as some sort of plan. "So do we try to kill the cat or is one of us ready to take a dick for the cause?" She asked in a half serious tone, the size of the tiger man suggested much promise in most other proportions, or so she assumed.

Helen blushed as she was compelled to kiss her sister. "hey" she protested with a mild offense "Only Miss Tecuani steals kisses from me" she declared. But she helped her up nonetheless. As they planned she gave her thoughts of the matter "Having any of us defiled further for a ploy is unnecessary, we should just slay him"

Tecuani looked as Helen had denied her own sister a kiss. She could understand the knight's chastity around only having one partner, but denying family affection didn't have anything to do with that. "It is rude to deny your own family affection," Tecuani said to Helen. "I will do it if you are too scared to." Tecuani wrapped her arms around Helen's neck and quickly kissed her before moving to Lea and doing the same. Once this was over, she put her hands at her hips triumphantly.

"But, that tiger guy is a serious threat. He's big, and if the last crystal was any indication, then he won't be easy to take down," Tecuani said, voicing her ideas on the plan. "I agree that he'll likely need to be killed, but the problem is how we go about it. We do have a sexy maid to lull him into a false sense of security, as well as a pretty sneaky rogue. Plus two magic users that could probably do some pretty decent damage."

"ah my apologies, I do love her as well... it just doesn't seem proper to kiss her" Helen said trying excuse herself before she and Lea were kissed... she looked at her bare sister with love and shared the passionate kiss her little sister had requested, once broken she said "I am sorry, I'm new at..." she chuckles "well, all of this"
She was volunteered as bait. Somehow it felt fitting "I'll distract the beast, and strike first at it if needed" she looks at Lea, Photia, and Miss Tecuani. "I trust you all to have my back"

Photia's legs felt like rubber. Using the wall to support herself as she stood, she was certain she'd topple over at any moment. At least she was otherwise recovered from her orgasm--and therefore a functional person. "W-with the four of us to deal with, this 'tiger man' can't hope to win. Though I do admit that I'm unsure of what he's capable of, and the importance of the crystal. Perhaps I can create an invisible barrier around her--" Photia pointed to Helen. "--As she distracts him, just in case he sees through the ruse."

Don’t forget to use the “Plan” format when you are ready to act! Creating an invisible barrier sounds like a good way to create a Temprary Advantage!

Helen nods "I am without armor, having something of the sort would be good." She smiles at Photia and approaches her.

Photia's fingers danced before Helen like they were in water, and she closed her eyes.

Plan 1: Create an invisible magical barrier around Helen.
Plan 2: Create one around herself.
Plan 3: And around Tecuani.
Plan 4: And around Lea.

Once Helen goes in, I'll sneak around behind the tiger to get a good shot at him. I'm not sure if we should destroy the crystal early on or wait until he is defeated, it might affect him as much as us.

Plan 1: [Nimble Fingers] Locate her crossbow or some other weapon
Plan 2: [Stealth] Sneak behind their foe for a good shot.
Plan 3: [Crossbow] Get a kill shot for a quick victory.

Last edited:
Helen, once the barrier has gone up, walks into the Tigerman's lair, posing as one of the docile staff on the manor. She began dusting around, passing in front of the suited man-beast a few times as to catch his eye. As she did she always kept herself in some position to strike in case he detected the others or he saw through her ruse.

Plan 1: Wrap the leash around the collar and hide pendant to be less liable to be grappled, controlled or choked.

Plan 2: Distract Tigerman with maid act using her maid uniform.

Plan 3: Ready Magic Featherduster to strike in case of detection.

Last edited:
"Then I'll act as required, either getting Helen out of a bad situation or putting the tigerman into one," Tecuani said.

Plan 1: [Hex] the tigerman so he falls asleep if he sees through Helen's ruse or spots Lea.

Plan 2: [Gluttonous Totem] Helen in case the tigerman grabs Helen's leash.

Plan 3: [Hex] the tigerman to be more lusty/aroused.

Photia
Plan 1: Helen. Success {2 vs Horny 1} You create [magic armor] for Helen. It will only take one good hit, but she will be safe from it.
Plan 2: Photia. Failure. You find yourself unable to picture the armor covering your own body, maybe you don’t know your body as well as you think?
Plan 3: Tecuani. Failure. You try to wrap magic armor around the cat girl, but the tail keeps getting in the way.
Plan 4: Lea. Success {2 vs Horny 1} You create magical armor for Lea as well!

Lea
Plan 1: Success. You find your crossbow no worse for wear.
Plan 2: Success. {3 vs Docile 1} You sneak around and gain a [Good Position].
Plan 3: Failure. You fire the shot from his blind spot, but he suddenly dodges to the side, as if by instinct. He turns around and lunges forward to grab you by the neck and lift you off the ground “a trespasser? You must be the cause of all that racket upstairs.” Gained {in the tiger’s paws 2}

Helen
Plan 1: success. {1 vs horny 1} becomes failure. As you go to hide them, you think back to the events from before, and subconsciously leave the leash poking out the bottom of your shirt.
Plan 2: failure. The tiger man seems uninterested in you. Maybe he considers the mansion’s maids beneath his notice?
Plan 3: success. You are [ready to strike].

Tecuani
Plan 1: failure. You cast a sleeping hex on the tiger, but he seems unaffected. Instead, the spell rebounds, and you feel yourself getting {sleepy 1}.
Plan 2: skipped, since he hasn’t grabbed the leash yet.
Plan 3: success. {3 vs horny 1} resisting the urge to blast everyone in the room, you focus your horny hex on the beastman. At first you aren’t sure it had any effect, then you spot the massive bulge growing in his black slacks. Created [Horny Curse] scene advantage.

"Get your paws off her!" Photia shouted as the tiger man grabbed Lea. Her arms waved in a similar fluid manner as before, ending with a snap of her fingers: she was trying to stun him with magic. The spell was followed by a magic missile at him, hoping to dislodge his grip on Lea.

Plan 1: [Advantage] Cast Daze on the tiger man!
Plan 2: [Advantage] Magic Missile on the tiger man!

Things were going well so far for Lea, despite being naked she found her crossbow and was in the perfect position for a kill shot. She let the bolt fly but her target by some instinct managed to dodge out of the way. Stunned that she had somehow missed, her was doubly surprised at his speed and strength as she was suddenly pinned to the wall by her throat. The tiger man's sharp claws threatening the soft flesh just below her jaw. Still naked she decided to use Tecuani's hex to best advantage, reaching down to caress the tiger man's growing bulge. Hoping to keep him from killing her outright or maybe distract him from Helen's impending attack. She also looked at the beast's neck to see if he had a slave collar of his own, if so she would try to remove it.

Plan 1: [Nimble Fingers] [Advantage (Horny Curse)] Tease the tiger man to distraction.
Plan 2: [Nimble Fingers] Search for slave collar and release him from it.

Helen looks at her sister and remarks "Unhand her" in a polite tone as she uses her position to strike and liberate Lea.

Plan 1: Being ready to strike she swings her Magic Duster with practiced precision at the Tiger Butler.

Plan 2: Use her magic armor to block any counterblow.

Plan 3: Use her strength to body check the Tiger Butler and either topple him or at least push him away from everybody else.

Tecuani watched as the plan went much more smoothly than she had anticipated. It was impressive, at least in her mind, that nothing went too bad so far, save for Lea getting grabbed by the Tiger. Now, she just needed to prepare the second volley of hexes. She also made a not to take a nap after this, hopefully with Helen.

Plan 1: Use the distraction from the [Horny Curse] to run in and deactivate the crystal.

Plan 2: [Hex] him so he to be more sensitive to touch.

Plan 3: [Hex] him so he isn't as perceptive.

Photia
Plan 1: failure. You attempt to Daze the tiger, but he shakes off the magic effect and turns towards you. “More of you, eh?”
Plan 2: success. {1 vs docile 1} you attempt to cast a magic missile, but as he moves rapidly towards you, rewalize a miss could damage the furniture! You hestitate a moment too long and he grabs you in his free hand. “Now what am I going to do with you two?” {in the tiger’s paw 2}

Back
Top Bottom