Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peril/Bad End RPG Adventure Playtest

Despite the fact that Photia jumped back and freed herself from the manacles, Lea was not about to be ignored. She pushes the elf against the nearby wall and this time her mouth seeks out a tender nipple, sucking the bud until it hardens in her mouth then seeks its mate. Nimble fingers of one hand slip down over her tummy, between her thighs and dance along the elf's clit and nether lips. She toys the other girls clit into full arousal before seeking the path to her core. Lea's other hand squeezes the breast her mouth is not trying to devour. She has no longer has any concern for the hex witch, slavers, or anything but exploring her new friend and getting them both the relief they so desperately want.

Helen had come back empty handed but after a few test swings she decided to tolerate the deceptively flimsy thing. She had clothes and a weapon, despite the circumstances. Saint Francesca would be proud, probably. She then felt an invasive will upon her own as the leash was grabbed again. This however felt at least familiar. It was Tecuani, the savage cat girl she was growing to trust as a comrade. She relaxed her resistance of the leash’s effect as she was twirled around, after all this was preferable than a foe getting a hold of her. She faced the cute cat with a smile and was about to launch into a speech that would surely bridge the gap and cement their friendship.

And then Tecuani stole Helen’s first true kiss. Sure she had been kissed before in the forehead and cheeks by other sisters and even once on the lips by Matron Alexandra when’s he was ordained, but they were short, dry and chaste. This one was soft and warm, it seemed to go on forever. Once it was done Helen’s head instinctively chased after and leaned in an inch. The young knight was left blushing, flustered and speechless. It was Tecuani’s words that shook her, both from the whispered manner and the piercing content. She felt herself moisten a bit. The lovely cat girl was right, she was all wound up, that’s the way she was raised. She looked at her, almost nude and so alluring.
“You’re right” she allowed herself to admit, her free hand clutching her pendant of Saint Francesca the Chaste in desperation as she felt herself sinking into temptation. “What am I to do, Miss Tecuani?” She asked nervously and yet docile, polite.

With a crack! and flash of light, the manacles were broken: Photia's hands were free, and just in time, as Lea chose that moment to pounce on her. "W-wait, we really shouldn't be doing--" Her words turned into a choked gasp as her breasts--her weak spots--were attacked, turning her into putty. Photia's nipples were thick and prominent, surrounded by wide areolae. Further below, Lea would find her soaking wet, and almost burning to the touch. Despite this, it seemed like the attention given her nipples was driving her closer to the edge than the pussy play.

Photia is also in no condition to make plans--she's too busy trying to cum!

Tecuani grabbed Helen's head and pressed their foreheads together, and spoke calmly and quietly, "Just relax and try to enjoy this, chaste knight." After making the comment about Helen's inexperience, Tecuani moved their heads so they were kissing once more. Helen would notice that Tecuani's tongue, much like that of a cat, had small barbs one it. They never hurt when they passed over her tongue, but they made their presence known when they did connect with the other woman's tongue. Breaking the kiss, Tecuani pulled back and looked at Helen's body hungrily, before leading her to a wall and leaning against it. She moved aside her loincloth and spoke to Helen in a commanding, seductive tone, "Kneel down and lick this spot. If you do well, I might return the favor~." She pointed at her exposed pussy and awaited Helen's next move.

Helen was pulled in again, this time for her first tongued kiss, heating her up below the collar, finding the textured tongue exotic and pleasant as hers was coaxed into the kiss. Once again she is found longing as the kiss breaks. Helen hesitates, looking at her leash keeper, exposed, beautiful. She cannot resist and after a quick prayer she gets on her knees. She stares at the furry pussy’s furry pussy, it’s musk reaching her nose, alluring now when it would be repulsive a few days back. Unsure on what to do she glanced at Lea and followed suit; kissing sloppily at the clit area before clumsily licking at the slit below.

"Mmf. You're a bit more inexperienced than I thought you'd be. But, this enthusiasm is most certainly making up for it," Tecuani remarked. She looked down at Helen as she lapped at her pussy, and a strange feeling welled in her chest as she soaked in the sight. Tecuani had been with both men and women before, that was fairly normal for her tribe, but it felt different having Helen go down on her. Maybe it was the inexperienced nature of her, or maybe it was due to the nature of their circumstances. After all, this was the first time Tecuani had held the collar of a maid while getting pleasured. But she couldn't shake the feeling that it was something else entirely. Regardless of what that feeling was, or what caused it, Tecuani was still marginally more interested in getting off than learning more about it. She moved her free hand to caress and tease her own tits, gently pinching her nipples on whenever Helen hit a particularly good spot. "Oooh. Helen, try focusing more on one area rather than just flailing your tongue around. Don't shy away from using your fingers either, on me or yourself dear," Tecuani moaned out, massaging her tits a bit more fiercely.

Lea was experienced enough to know a girl's hot spots when she touched them. Her warm wet mouth stayed focused on Photia's perfect breasts even as she let the fingers of one hand continue to dance along her dripping wet pussy. She was gentle at first, tasting politely with lips and tongue, but as her hunger grew she became more deliberate, more aggressive, letting her teeth graze tender flesh and even begin to nibble and even bite. If as they say pain and pleasure are two sides of the same coin, Lea seemed to flip it randomly as she seemed to practically insist upon the other girl's climax. At first she was careful not to do anything that would leave any long lasting marks, but she made it clear she would do whatever it took to get the response she wanted from the beautiful elf. She could be rough if called for, it was all up to the elf and how readily she could let herself go.

Helen was conflicted, having both pride and shame at her inadequacy in matters of love and sex. Luckily for Tecuani, Helen began to learn her cues rather fast considering the circumstances. Soon she would find the spots the cat girl enjoyed and lapped at them, clumsily still but with a purpose. The taste was unlike anything the young knight had tasted before, but it was already pleasant to her despite her reservations.

The suggestion of using her fingers came as a curveball. She recoiled at the thought since last time the sisters gave her a caning for even attempting it. But they weren’t here now. A sinful thought was fed in her mind by her handler’s will. One hand drifted below her skirt and over her lace panties, hesitant to touch herself directly. She began probing, prodding and rubbing herself exploring her much ignored virginal slit. Tecuani would feel interruptions as Helen gasps and suppresses moans. Her other hand would come up to the moist slit an would begin exploring, supplementing the intermittent tongue.

Tecuani gasped as Helen ate her out with an even greater fervor than before. This knight was simply full of surprises, and Tecuani was not complaining about it. She moved her free hand from her chest over to Helen's head, making sure that it seldom left its place between her legs. while her tail coiled around her right leg. "Don't, hmmm, try and stifle those moans dear. The vibrations from your, oh spirits, m-mouth travel through me it you moan into the licking. I'll cum much f-f-, fuck, faster if you do so," Tecuani sputtered in between moans and gasps. Helen sure was doing a number on her, and it made that feeling she felt grow even stronger. Tecuani still wasn't sure if it was just her getting closer to climaxing, or something deeper. Regardless of what it was, it was certainly directed towards Helen, or at least what she was doing. "I-If you do that, then I'll cum in no time. I'll even reward you with something special that only I'm able to do."

Helen was growing less conflicted about her actions under the praise of Miss Tecuani, her pressuring will now more like a comforting pillow. Looking up at her, with her tanned skin striking against the white hair and fur, her bare breasts and her gorgeous face caught in pleasure. She found it so stunning and beautiful. She was arroused yes but... she couldn’t help the feeling that there may be something beyond it, more than it appealing to her visually and sexually. Whatever that may be it drove Helen, both towards her own climax as she rubbed her moist mound below her flimsy panties, and towards Tecuani’s as she lapped with more confidence and gusto to make up for the lack of skill. She allowed her moans to flow and muffle on the other girl’s pussy, allowing the breaths of her gasps to fall onto it.

Last edited:
Tecuani's legs felt weak as Helen began moaning into her pussy. The inexperienced nature of it was there, but it felt somewhat nostalgic for her. It reminded her of the first virgin to have gone down on her back in her tribe, new to the concept yet eager to learn. Tecuani's moans only grew louder and more frequent as Helen licked fiercer and with more confidence, until she felt herself right on the cusp of release. "Oh f-fuck Helen. If you do this well I might just make you mine~. Hnn! Oh spirits, this if good! Fuck! I'm cumming Helen, lap it up!" Tecuani shouted as she let go of Helen's leash and forced her head between her thighs. Quaking and quivering, Tecuani's climax shot out like a torrent. Barely standing on her quivering legs, Tecuani made sure Helen didn't pull away from her pussy.

Once Tecuani's orgasm ceased, she guided Helen's face from out of her thighs. "Not bad, for a nunnery knight. With a little more practice, you might not even need to rely on the force of your licks," Tecuani said, looking down at the still kneeling knight. Her fair skin contrasted with her black hair, giving a kind of opposite appearance to Tecuani's. She just couldn't take her eyes off of the other woman, her beauty completely captivating Tecuani. The strange feeling grew stronger, until it culminated into a fluttering in her chest as her blushing face grew even more red. Not taking her eyes off of Helen, Tecuani reached her hand down and gently patted her head. "I think you've earned that reward, gallant knight. Shall we continue?" Tecuani asked, a smile playing across her lips.

Helen wasn't as close to her own climax but as she worked towards Tecuani's it felt secondary. Then Miss Tecuani came, her love juices squirted on her face as the leash was let gone off, removing the warm pillow from her will... but for a piece that stuck with her. She still felt conflicted but as her head was held against the quivering hips a part of her wished to stay and her gloved hands went up to hold the hips, she didn’t want the cat girl to fall.

She only let them down and to her sides, she looked up at Miss Tecuani, panting, mouth chin and nose covered in fluids. It was an utterly shameful situation, where she to be found here by the sisters she’d be flogged, she’d have to pray for penance for months if she wanted to still belong. And yet she smiled up to Tecuani, maybe it would be worth it. She had a burgeoning feeling, at first she blamed it on the leash, however the enchanted leather was dangling abandoned beside her pendant. By the saints was she falling for this... well savage felt inappropriate and uncouth, she was a lady same as herself she now understood. She blushed realizing her feelings as she was petted, leaning into her hand and glowing internally from the praise “y-yes” she ventures nervously “what is my reward, Miss Tecuani?”

Tecuani couldn't help but smile at Helen. How one woman could be so cute was beyond her, but she sure was. Tecuani wordlessly guided Helen so that both of them were lying on the ground, Helen on her back and Tecuani on top of her. She moved her hand to Helen's chest, still hidden behind her maid dress. She fondled the other woman's chest for a little bit before reaching above it to the top of her dress and pulling it down. "I assure you, it's much better to let these breath than to have them cooped up in a dress~," Tecuani purred into Helen's ear. Tecuani moved to one of Helen's breasts and began to lick her nipple, the rough yet delicate feel of her tongue offering a strange sensation.

Meanwhile, Tecuani's other hand meandered down in between Helen's legs, and worked her panties down her legs. "You won't be needing these. They'll just ruin the experience~," Tecuani purred once more before pulling herself up into a sitting position, straddling Helen. "I'll let you decide you're reward, cutie knight~. You can have either my tongue or my tail service you just this once. But do know, once you feel one of them, you won't go back to toys or your hands~," Tecuani said with hungry eyes. That feeling grew ever more intense as she looked down at Helen's prone form. She wondered if this might have been love, and if Helen felt the same.

Helen let herself be laid back on the carpet, sighing as she was able to rest for a while in this very intense day. She caressed the cat girl's sides as she fondled her breasts, but soon her arms would be restricted by the pulled down dress, bunching up at her elbows and midsection. Helen's modest, perky breasts would spring out of the dress and the maidly knight would let out a small moan as the barbed tongue roused her already hardening nipples to a full erection. She felt her moist slit exposed to air as her soiled lacy panties were pulled down her stocking covered legs. By instinct, her hands reached out to cover herself as she blushed deeply, her shaved pussy exposed for all to see. Tecuani straddled her before she could do much more than shut her thighs together, though that pressure on her sensitive nethers caused the knight to gasp in pleasure. Her hands rested on the soft thighs of the catgirl, her eyes met hers... and her legs relaxed, panting slightly, she trusted her... she was allowing herself to fall. She then was posed a tempting question, her heart beginning to flutter. "I... well, its not like I've done much of either... not a lot to miss" she said, half-jokingly, awkward and only slightly sad as she pondered. She already knew how skilled her tongue was... what, by the 7 saints, could she do with that tail? It was too intrigueing. "The tail... I pick your tail, Miss Tecuani"

Tecuani looked down at Helen, a little surprised by her choosing her tail. So few women did, even back in the tribe. Then again, Helen wasn't like most women, or at least that was how Tecuani viewed her. "Well, little miss Helen," Tecuani spoke, her hungry gaze returning and becoming even more ravenous. "I had never figured that you'd be this much of a pervert. Maybe being cooped up in that chapel made you more of a deviant after tasting your first kiss?" With that, Tecuani moved her tail to run the length of her tail up and down Helen's pussy. It felt strange, like Tecuani was both tickling her ever so slightly while also rubbing a hard object up and down Helen's pussy. As the fur from the tail soaked in Helen's juices, it became much less of a tickle and much more of a hard pole teasingly sliding up and down her genitals, but never penetrating them. All this time, Tecuani's blush grows greater and greater, gentle moans and mewls escaping her lips. "You know, my tail is fairly sensitive, so I don't even really need my pussy stimulated," Tecuani said, looking at Helen with a mischievous grin. "But then again, a little bit never hurt~," She said as one of her free hands dove down to her own pussy to start playing with it, her juices leaking onto Helen.

The comment stings Helen, her a knight of the order of Saint Francesca a deviant?! But then again, considering the situation and the fact she'd put herself in it willingly... she blushed, she was a pervert, and though it humiliated her there was a part of it that which excited her. Then that very stern, stoic knight giggled as her bare pussy was tickled by the deft passes by the long fluffy tail. The fur became matted by her own fluids and as Tecuani's moans started Helen began to match her, her hands gripping the cat girl's thighs as her hips began to roll. She felt the love juices leak out onto her bunched out apron and dress, seeping through eventually wetting her stomach. As her hand caressed Tecuani's thigh, the other went up to her breast, to feel the silky fabric of her gloved hand. She had never explored her body before and as she built towards her climax she needed to play catch up.

Photia was putty in Lea's hands. Any attention on her breasts elicited pleasure and an exquisite pain. With her slick thighs pressed together, she held Lea's head to her chest, caressing her hair almost like a mother feeding her child. Her legs wobbled, then finally gave out, and Photia's round butt landed on the floor with a pomf. Her whole body glistened with perspiration, as if being groped and teased was a tremendous effort for her.

"Please, I... I can't take much more!"

Very soon after, she shuddered. Her body flushed as a long sigh escaped her soft lips.

"Oh spirits Helen, how do you manage to be this cute all the time~?" Tecuani asked, drunk on the pleasure she was receiving from teasing the other woman and herself. The tempo of Tecuani's tail increases as she says, "I want to tease you, like the pervy knight that you are." Her tail begins pressing down on Helen's clit while moving up and down, trying to pleasure it further. Tecuani played with herself further, moving from rubbing her pussy to sticking two fingers into it. "I bet you like this sight and feeling~. Not many outside my tribe got to experience having sex with me, especially not knights. Guess that makes you special, huh~," Tecuani said teasingly. She then moved her tail away from Helen's nethers, positioning it so the tip rested just before her entrance. "Now then, I think I'm done teasing you for now. What do you think then? Should I put it in? Or maybe a pervert like you would prefer the back door? After all, that would keep your hymen in tact, letting you still be a virgin~," Tecuani said, leaving the choice to Helen on what hole she wants to use. Then again, Helen could also just ask Tecuani to continue teasing her as well.

"Don't be silly, you can take MUCH more." Lea said wickedly as she took advantage of Photia's weakened legs and sitting position to push her onto her side. She firmly gripped the back of one knee to spread the elf's legs open while straddling the other leg and pressing her hips between them. Taking on a superior scissors position she began to rub her aching, dripping wet, pussy against Photia's. When her swollen clit found its mate with Photia she focused in on the two sensitive nubs, rubbing her most erogenous zone against the slick nub of her partner. One hand she let play gently along Photia's sensitive breasts to keep her at her peak of arousal, her other gripped the elf's shoulder to keep her ever increasing thrusts from pushing her across the floor. Lea's focus clearly shifted from pleasuring the elf almost exclusively to bringing herself to climax. The wetness between them made a sloppy squishing sound that combined with the moans and teasing coming from the others betrayed the full loss of mission focus in the adventuring band.

Miss Tecuani was a master temptress and as her tail edges her closer to climax her words push it forth as well, making her blush and her heart flutter. By the time the matted tip rested in front of her slick pussy she was panting and had even broken a sweat. She then was at a crossroads... she was proud of her virginal state, and penetration would dash that. Which made Miss Tecuani’s suggestion all the better. Blushing at her own deviancy she says “I need to keep my slit untouched and my womb unbothered, I vowed it” then adds “I hope this... this pervert’s backside is enough” spreading her thighs a bit more.

This was a strange, new feeling for Photia. Lea was certainly a woman, yet there she was fucking her almost as if she had a dick. A swirling fog of lust clouded everything else in her mind except the excruciating need to cum. She gripped Lea's shoulders, forgetting why she was in that dungeon in the first place, and losing track of all the other women around her.

Her moans became whimpers. Photia's body flushed pink, and her world exploded with her climax. Her grip on Lea tightened as she shuddered, and she went limp against the wall. Though she was spent, she didn't try preventing Lea from taking her own pleasure with her body.

Tecuani looked down at Helen and smiled, her mind thinking of ways to make Helen cum. "Well, if you say it like that, then I can't refuse you," she said, moving her tail so that it rested just above Helen's rear entrance. "Now, bet ready for this, since it'll feel a bit weird, especially for a virgin like you~," she teased before gently forcing her tail into Helen's ass. "Oh fuck~. You really are a virgin, huh? This things pretty tight~," Tecuani said, letting her tail simply rest in Helen so that she could get used to it. After a little bit, Tecuani said, "Okay then, pervert knight. I'm going to start moving." She then gently thrust her tail in and out of Helen's ass, going a little bit deeper each time. "You tell me if you get uncomfortable, okay? You may be a perverted knight that likes catgirls playing with them, but you're my perverted knight. Don't be afraid to tell me when I go too far," Tecuani said, her hungry eyes looking quite a bit more affectionate.

Helen smiled up to her, bracing herself for the new experience. She groaned a bit as the thin tail, matted and slick by her own juices was slowly pushed into her. Helen’s hands squeeze on Tecuani’s caramel thighs as the tail penetrates her slowly, inch by inch. Her moans began flowing again when the tail began fucking her slow and gently. As she did her lovely Miss Tecuani spoke with care and love, making the blushing knight feel warm and fuzzy. “Thanks Miss Tecuani” she said reaching up to grasp her shoulder “it is deep enough now...” she then pulled her down, pressing breast to breast and emboldened guides her face onto her own, embracing her in a tender kiss. She moaned into the kiss as she came closer and closer to her climax.

Tecuani smiled as Helen pulled her down, and got in one last quip before the kiss began, "You're pretty cute when you're active." The kiss was quite welcome to Tecuani, it had been a while since she shared one as loving as this. Feeling Helen's moan reverberate on her lips, Tecuani decided that it was time to speed up a little bit. She began to thrust her tail in and out a bit faster, not going deeper than Helen said she was comfortable with, but not stopping before that sweet spot. Tecuani's hands moved to either side of Helen's head, allowing her to support herself in her more prone position better. Slowly but steadily, Tecuani increased the tempo of her thrusting to be faster and faster as the pair continued to be locked in their embrace, moaning all the while.

Helen's moans intensify as Tecuani pushes her closer and closer to her orgasm as both women mewled together. Soon the knight could take no longer and one last thrust made her reach her climax, her first true one, and it was an intense one. Her head and eyes rolled back breaking the kiss. Her back arches and her arm hold her lover close. Her toes curl and her tight rectum squeezes around you as her pussy and thighs quiver. She holds the position as the orgasm coursed through her and only limps back down as she rides down the sensation.

Back
Top Bottom