Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved faster and panted hard in her ear. "I-I knew it was you outside the booth, only you would be that greedy for my cock~" he moaned out.

"Oh wait a minute~ That was you sucking me off, wasn't it~? I didn't want to jump to conclusions but I figured that was you, too~" he moaned as he plowed hard into her spot.

"With the way you were choking me down..~? I would hope you thought it was me." He hissed as he moved harder.

He smirked and pulled back. "Where else would you like to be? Since you're being so nice and stroking my ego." He said, moving and pulling her hairpin free, then moving to grab a fistful of her hair as he continued to slam and buck into her.

She rocking her hips desperately before slamming back against him and screaming in bliss, her walls clamping down around him as she gushed all over his cock.

He released her hair and panted hard. "I-I'll.. give you a second." He huffed out, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

He nodded and pulled back to the tip before plunging back in with a loud bellow, stars beginning to pop behind his eyes as he did it again and again, drooling heavily onto her back.

Back
Top Bottom