Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Yeah but I think you enjoy this a little more then you're letting on." He moaned out as he continued his slow pace. He knew it drove her crazy, that's what he was counting on.

"Really now? I-I'm hardly moving at all and you're getting wetter by the fucking second." He growled out as he suddenly palmed the back of her head and forced her into the pillow a bit more.

He smirked down at her, loving that she was either too proud or too lost in the pleasure to respond. His pace randomly changed, one minute torturously slow, the next second, he was pistoning deep into her, striking against her womb

He smirked and smacked her ass as he struck against her womb. "Oh no no, Aeliana, you're my only breeder whore." He hissed out.

He bucked and slammed deep into her, panting and drooling as he gave up on the act. He needed her now more than ever.

He grunted and moaned lowly as he slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could, moaning lowly and grunting in her ear.

She rocked her hips hard and leaned her head back to rest against his shoulder, "Y-Yes, God, I've waited over a month for it~!!"

He grunted hard and moaned lowly as he shunted his massive cock deep into her. "L-Ladies first, Aeliana." He hissed as he carefully wrapped a massive arm around her neck and squeezed gently.

Back
Top Bottom