Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

YukkiKing

Super-Earth
Jessica and Alex had seemed to be sparing outside. Jessica holding her shield up to defend from Alex's shots. The arrows seeming to either stray past the shield, hitting her blade or just made a Dunk sound was made. As Jessica went forward, she had attempted to swing with her blade.. which got parried with the knife he was using. It was a Sax knife, not meant for throwing.. but for close combat. It had made a small ringing sound as they stood back, panting somewhat from their hour or so of training outside the Famila household.

Yukki, was inside. He was sleeping in his bed, a red shirt tugged on his toned frame. His red hair somewhat long, and Kotori could braid it if she should chose too. Yukki was dreaming about food, and swords. It was something he enjoyed, or well that's how you got close to him. It was especially the thing that drove him to choose Kotori as his Famila when the time had shown itself. He also had that dorky smile on his face, that just was hard to hate. His pants were black, tugging onto his waist, and his blade was stood up against the wall right near the bed.

Kotori sighed, walking through the outside of the familia casually with the day being just exactly right and warm enough that it wasn’t too hot to not be outside at all even just doing something like this. A spiritual goddess of primordial flame not just when she shifted into her battle form but also obviously getting the name to match her somewhat short and childish stature she had when she didn’t get her way. In terms of the gods she was one of the mostly still recent and younger descendants of the gods but still as powerful if not one of the strongest of the younger gods.

For now the red haired girl wore pigtails with black ribbons to hold the two in place as well as knee high black socks, shoes, and white skirt with a grey fleece jacket over a plain black top to finish. Stopping for a moment, the girl looked over and turned, hearing the distant sounds of metal from the training area before going for her walk again casually.

Alex seemed to have walked over to Jessica, his dark eyes look at her. "Hey... we can huff stop with the training for now.." He said, seeming to put a hand on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica seem to roll her eyes, the red eyed girl stuck her tongue out.

"I win!~" She cried out, poking Alex in the side before trotting along towards the house. She was a friendly girl at heart, though sadly... she can be a bit rough around the edges when displaying that. Evermore, Alex seem to rub his side from her jab. Shaking his head before following the tanned girl. Yukki on the other hand kept snoozing, snoring somewhat loudly as he had been sleeping in late. Surprisingly, he wasn't awoken... or yelled at yet.

The goddess soon made it back then, slouching a bit over in a chair wondering what to even do then but knowing that she hasn’t seen the only person that she always liked to awkwardly tease most of the time to his annoyed dismay before getting up and going for his room, barging in and already seeing him sleep again. “ jeez you have some nerve. But I guess that’s why your easy.” Giving a smirk and a giggle as she moved up to climb on him and push her bust against his chest before poking his cheek a few times to annoy and wake him up.

With that she sat on him before he could open his eyes to see her so close, “ jeez seriously what’s with you!! “

Yukki had seemed to nibble on the bust for a moment, seeming to get poked a his eyelids flutters.. waking up. His mouth opening to yawn. His eyes then adjusted seeing the girl on top of him, a red blush on his face. "K-Kotori!... w-what.. are you doing!?" He said, somewhat loud then saw her closer.. "a-and.. up with me?..." he trailed off, as Alex and Jessica popped their head into the room seeing Kotori on top of Yukki, and then popped their heads out, whistling away.

“ what do you mean dummy, you haven’t done anything really and it’s almost lunch!! And I swear I’m not gonna have someone miss a day of training either and besides after lunch you need to be in the dungeon! Now hurry and get up already.” Taking his arm and pulling him up before getting off him with a pout, “ no excuses!” Slightly stomping out with her cheeks puffed up annoyingly as she slammed the door and left him alone.

He shuttered, "Dummy..?" He had not liked the yelling, though he was somewhat adjusted too it. "Alright... alright" He sighed a small bit, getting pulled up. "And mk...." he heard her stomp. He began dressing, "Maybe... I'll get stronger? I mean... I don't process magic yet.. Gah" He sighed grabbing his blade.

On the other side, Alex and Jessica watched Kotori, "Jeez... you are sometimes... something else with the kid." Alex said, seeming to chuckle.

She blushed and jumped a bit, “ h- hey! When did you get here?!” Shaking her head to compose herself as she cleared her throat and crossed her arms to be calm. “ what it’s my job to, he’s no different than you two you know. Everyone needs a push whether a lot, a little, or not at all everyone still needs it sometimes. And please....make sure he doesn’t get killed or anything stupid or I’ll be really angry with him.”

Jessica walked over with a small giggle, "We've been there.. as you were trying to straddle him~" She drew the word straddle out, smiling. "We are prepared... so he won't die. If anything... He'll get himself killed before we can stop him.. and why get pissed at him Kotori?" She asked. Alex sighed, shaking his head. He thought, - poor kid... you got stuck dealing with the goddess flame -.

“ h-hey shutup!!” Giving an embarrasses blush before gritting her teeth annoyed before crossing her arms and turning her back to him, “ then don’t let him make stupid decisions in the first place! Shouldn’t be too hard and he knows it anyway.

Giving a sigh as she walked off, “ I’ll be in town myself to pick some things out for tonight. But I’ll be making some small lunches for you to bring then since I won’t be here either but before you come back at least for dinner.” Going off to do that then.

The three of them were ready to set off, well the two of them were before Yukki had walked out. They all headed towards the kitchen to eat before they were to leave on their dungeon exploring. Yukki looked at Kotori, "We will be safe, alright!" he smiled to her, putting a thumbs up. His red eyes looking at her, while the other two had shook there heads... sighing to themselves. Someone was going to get hurt on this mission.

Last edited:
The girl just ate and looked at him with a small glare, “ I know you’ll do something dumb or overdo it somehow. I swear if you come back worse than usual....” looking down with her lip quivering just a moment, “ that doesn’t just mean you, I don’t want any of you doing something stupid and risky...well I know you’ll always come back then so you better do...” giving a small smile at least then before changing. “ well I’ll be going too anyway then.” As the day would soon go on now with everything set.

After the three of them were ready, they set off for the dungeon. It had been rather odd, nothing really attacked them as they first enter. However, a huge beast, a walking centaur had trotted over to them. His bow in hand firing a shot at Yukki as Yukki tried rushing the creature. He was shot, due to his running... he was more agile and quick than our defender. She sighed, and Yukki winced at the arrow. He didn't remove it as the defender ran over with Alex to shield Yukki. Alex had seem to try shooting the Centaur, only for the arrow to hit the shoulder of the horseman.

timeskip:

Yukki looked at them, trying to defeat the monster while he was sitting here! He had seem to run up to the thing, and stab it. he twisted his blade inside the creature's leg as he made it fall to one of its 4 legs; then, he had gotten hit with the bow, getting knocked over to the side... unconscious while the two had used their ranged strategy to defeat the creature... Sighing as they walked over to Yukki. Jessica spoke, "Poor thing... maybe she will give you some sympathy.." as Alex sighed. He had been asleep, having injuries on his head and shoulder.. both bleeding somewhat as he was breathing heavy.

Kotori has been out, a black fur coat with a hood as she went to the market to restock as well as get some general ideas of things to try and cook then that weren’t mostly the same thing or using the ingredients she always used but at least something new.

The girl sighed and stretched with a yawn, carrying a basket of things at least with the money they had in the dungeon being a hard life for them but thankfully at least most of the time to her annoyance a good one, better for them to be injured than the obvious worse as she got home to the empty house and started to change with her apron on and her usual house clothes as she started.

They seemed to be running in from the boss, sweaty, and carrying Yukki. Alex, specifically carrying him on his back. He laid Yukki down on couch. He had a bloodied wound on his right shoulder, and on his head. His panting got heavier as he laid there.. Alex and Jessica seeming to be off doing their own thing as neither of them knew how to treat wounds and left Kotori to do her work.

She could hear the door then, giving a sigh knowing anyway no matter what Yuki still had a lot of work but she knew he would have to be worth the trouble since she obviously chose him anyway, “ your not gonna be that dumb dammit...” muttering under her breath as she left them and just finished before walking over to him but seeing the others gone knowing that they should have minor heals she could do when they had to come out anyway.

“ yukki....you idiot...always running off to try and be a hero like always and you end up worrying me about your injuries...” walking over as she sat down and moved him up a bit for him to lay on her lap before running a hand up his arm to his neck and cheek. Kotori slowly closed her eyes as a red and orange aura started to glow around before her clothes started to change. “ heat aura - healing flame.” Putting her hands over his chest and focusing again as his body started to glow and heat up with her magic transferring to him as it would start to heal.

With that kotori let him lay on the couch before getting the other two and fixing their own smaller wounds then before the three of them ate then.

Yukki had shuttered while she ran her hand up his body. He had started feeling hotter as she used her magic, his hand clinching her dress like outfit... before he was laid on the couch. The 3 of them ate in rather quiet conditions, Alex finishing 2nd.. and Jessica already walking off before Kotori could do anything about it. Alex sighed, "She... is an odd one as well. She is either caring and energetic.. or a cold .... bitch." he said bluntly, "Though Yukki believes in his abilities too much.. he doesn't even have magic to use. I question... why select him?"

She looked over seeing them already leave, “ jeez...” luckily seeing she didn’t either hear him or pay attention to it obviously still then as they finished and kotori washed the plates.

“ your a good person and I know you have something special even if you are a bit late...” again looking over as she finished, “ well I guess just stay here then, no point...” going over and putting a blanket and just fixing him to be able to sleep as she left herself. “ they don’t understand.....” simply saying, sleeping for the night then.

He snuggled against the blanket, before waking up panting... "Wher-.." he noticed he was on the couch. He smiled, feeling the warm tingle in his chest from Kotori's healing. "She.... did it again. Hopefully she isn't too worried." He said, moving the blanket over to the side as he rose from the couch.. walking over towards Kotori's room... simply sitting on the bed watching her. "Sleep well, Goddess."

The girl had been sleeping, changing into a normal plain black shirt as well as underneath would be a bit different with just wearing panties even with the weather that it worked mostly well when it was hot or cold with the blanket and feeling weird in sleeping with shorts or anything else. Her breaths matching the rhythm of her chest rising and falling a bit as she turned to cover herself more in the blanket.

"I wonder whats inside your head.... always scolding me for being a slip up... though I don't doubt there is a soft side." He had looked at her still, his smile shown on his face. "I thank you for all that you do for the family... Even if you yell at me." He stood up, seeming to sit in a chair... Falling asleep in it.

Last edited:
Kotori turned with a sigh, covering her head under the blanket as she continued to sleep then but being that she wasn’t really one to wake up early most of the time when there wasn’t nothing really to do.

She would have heard a snoring noise in her room, specifically coming from Yukki. However, Alex and Jessica already sparring, however it was a blade fight, Alex surprising winning as he already got Jessica down twice. The agile knife was well suited for the man, slas he clicked it into it's case "Jessica.. that's enough."

Kotori would wake up for the moment then with a yawn, rubbing her eyes as she looked around then took a pillow and threw at him, “ dummy...” muttering as she would go back under the blanket again.

He woke up once the pillow knocked his head on the arm of the chair, "Ow..." He rubbed his head, "Hmm I wonder if the goddess slept well.." he shrugged, sitting up as he looked at the bed with a soft sigh. The two outside kept training while Yukki and kotori here inside doing the chatting.

Back
Top Bottom