Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท

RennieD

Planetoid
c4KLX95.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The words above are links to each page. Please check them out if you are interested.
We have decided on the cause of the apocalypse and it is explained more thoroughly in the IC thread along with the rules.
Feel free to join in the OOC discussions and see if our role play interests you.
The photos in the IC depict what the world looks like now.

I'm testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a post apocalyptic type role play. It would be a group role play which may automatically turn a few people off right from the get go.
Finding Haven would be about a group of survivors that have come together in search of a safe place to call home. The cause can be up in the air depending on the people who are interested in creating this role play. The only things for certain are these facts: Planes no longer fly, cars can drive so long as they have gas though it has to be ciphered from other vehicles. Buildings are demolished and the population is so very low. There have been rumors of a city that has sectioned themselves off and established their own government in attempts to make life somewhat enjoyable once more. There are dangers all around and though the reward may be great, the risk in getting there is very high.
Causes:
Common (Ruined world) Reduced to rubble perhaps by a war or other freak disaster. Buildings are mostly toppled over, subways caved in, or perhaps under a fallen billboard is your base of operations. Crime is incredibly common and one must have to fight to survive and gather materials whether that be alone or with friends.
Flood The Earth has been underwater for as long as anyone can remember. The world, despite the past destruction, is beautiful and nearly peaceful as you look upon the horizon on top of nearly submerged skyscrapers. Food is abundant and water can be purified, but crime is still a natural occurrence. In this role play people would have built homes and small towns on the water, nothing fancy. Aside from sea creatures and crime, a good storm could prove deadly.
Overgrown The world had been ruined a very long time ago and nature has fought back for dominance and won. Vines cover still standing high-rises and food and water is ever abundant yet people are greedy even in a world of seeming earthen paradise.
Zombies/Contamination Whether it be a simple zombie attack or a disease that turns someone crazy the world is in utter chaos. Bites, bodily fluids, and just a simple injection has turned the world against each other. (Mutation free). You struggle to survive fearing that just the slightest noise will be your downfall. Your only hope is to join together and help each others weaknesses with your strengths.
Solar Event/Scorched Earth A solar event has completely decimated the Earth's surface. Plant life no longer exists on the surface but luckily you are of a recent generation who managed to survive in a large bunker system. The Earth is now safe enough to traverse but you must not be outside at noon or you could easily perish from the heat unless you make it to shelter quickly.
Nuclear Fallout Mutation in animals, humans, and plants are common place. For the most part the mutations are just that and are mostly just deformities, but for some it has made them crazy. You may have to get creative when surviving the fallout and most importantly you must traverse the waste carefully lest you die from the radiation.
This is a fight for survival and depending on the cause of the change, there will be different dangers each person faces. Smut would probably be better in PMs through PMs since it might make things confusing.
So...anyone interested?

Last edited:
Alright. I edited the top post here to include links to the OOC. I have another person interested in joining as well so when we get everything set up and ready to go I will create the IC (In character) thread and we can begin.

Perfect! I'm brushing up on the pages and I will get them ready for tonight. Minus the IC until we get it going.

If anyone is interested in joining, please click on the OOC link (in the photo) and hop on in.

Links are updated for the IC now too

Last edited:
Internet was down for over 24 hours because someone at the main water company cut the cable for internet....more than half of northern Colorado was thrust into the dark ages. First world problems but it was hell.

Sure thing. We are open and accepting still. Just ask that you read the IC thread so you know how to shape your character. We've had some issues in the past.

Back
Top Bottom