Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Astral Academy (Wiki and Haku)

“ then it would be better if I could hold it in my bag. You have scent so you can spot people in front and around and they would probably attack you first..” Explaining before following behind and back inside to be finished already.

Linnius gave him the pin to keep hold of, however they luckily met no resistance on their way back. What they did meet however, was something very.... concerning. They crossed through an open, flat area. And all over the area were unconscious and injured first years. Sitting on a pile of first years was an elf woman calmly sipping tea with two swords sheathed at her hips. She looked up briefly from her drink and spoke with a calm confidence only allowed by the truly strong. Attached to her chest was a platinum pin, making her the top student in the school.
Elf-Introductions are in order then. My name is Astria Fairyglow. Fourth year. Are you here to challenge me?

Dropbox - ElfAnimeCharacter.png

He jumped back a bit with surprise as he looked over the bodies to see the elf girl. “ u-ummm well we we’re fine with just having a normal pin and finishing this, it was just surprising to randomly run into you. My name is belle cranel.” Giving a bow before looking over at the other. “ there’s no way our fire and ice could even hit a foot or inch near you at all. It’s nice to meet you but we should be going then at least to finish this before anyone finds us.” Giving her a smile before waiting so they could go.

Astria-Ah, you already have a pin? Good for you. Then i have no reason to stop you, and you have no reason to attack me either. The quickest way back to the entrance is down behind me.
She gestured to a path behind her, not stopping them from leaving.

They returned to the school, their badge being taken and given some papers and directions to go through the main school grounds to a building away from the main dorms for the first years. This building was very large, and a tall man in a mask was waiting at the door.

Man-Ah, the third arrivals. Welcome. As winners of this special game, you are given the special position of guild members. Guilds are groups of students that work together to accomplish missions, and certain guilds are permitted special lodgings. You will be paired up in groups of two per room. You may decorate your area however you wish. You may be allowed a single pet, but please keep it in line. Once the game is over, and your guild members have been finalized, you will all need to create a name for your guild. You are free to exit the guild before then, but you will not be allowed to after the name is decided and prior to the year's end. It is important to note any actions that would expel you from the guild, will also expel you from the school as a whole. Your room numbers are marked on the papers you were given. Please locate your rooms and get settled in. Your belongings will be delivered shortly.
He bowed to them, and Linnius bowed in turn, then he moved aside to let them through.

They soon got back in, giving a bow as he would understand then and finally start the life of a fire magic student at least then, “ so I guess the question is if you already had a different guild you wanted to join or even start yourself than stay with me. But Im glad I met you though and we had at least one fight..” keeping the friendly spirit as they moved into a large mostly plain room though where he looked around before going for the window to look out. “ hmmm a good name if i came up with one to offer....maybe astera with the symbol of a saphire Star...hmm but also might need a phrase for it...” sitting down to think himself.

"We should go see our rooms. Let's see, mine is.... room 3."
They walked down the hall, and then were greeted by a large, unusual creature. It looked at them, and Linnius just froze in place from fear. Then a guy walked out, petting the creature.
Guy-Hm? Oh, hi there. Guess ya both found a pin too? Nice to meet ya, my name's Silver Uruha. This here's Ivory.
He stepped forward, Ivory beside him and extended his hand. Linnius bowed instead, still eying the animal.
Silver-Ah, don't worry bout her. She's not dangerous.... uh, not dangerous normally...... uhm, she's tame? I think that's the right wordin.
Dropbox - Silver Uruha.jpg

He sighed seeing he was ignored and already not liking it much more anyway as he didn’t really care much anymore then before moving. “ belle cranel, nice to meet you then.” Looking over at the other as he saw the creature, now already seeing then he really had to get an obvious fire one or maybe an oddly cool glowing or crystal one somewhere he would have to either ask or check later. “ hmm looks like I got a separate, room 7 for me.” Taking the paper out to check.

They looked at Linnius' room first as it was closer, and of course it was rather bare. It was fairly large though, even for 2 people to live in. They then went to room 7, and laying back on one of the beds was a boy that seemed annoyed when people came in.
"Hm? Ah, you're in the guild too?"
Boy-Duh. Name's Delnis. Delnis Faulzin. Now piss off.
Dropbox - Delnis.jpg

"Nice to meet you"
He bowed.

“ hmm nice to meet you, we just got finished ourselves with the game and it seems that I’m the person to take the other spot. I’m belle, glad to meet you as my new roommate. He joined me to finish the game a bit faster at least.” Turning to the other next to him. “ ummm if you don’t mind I’m thinking of exploring the other places around so I’ll see you later.” Waving and going but letting lin follow then as he went outside and started to hear waves in the distance before deciding on the odd curiosity of a beach being here.

Delnis-I'm not your friend, piss off.
When Belle turned around, he nearly bumped into the same elf girl that basically told him to leave or die before the game began. She looked just as moody now, pushing him out of the way, then looking at Delnis.
Girl-This is my bed. Now get out.
Delnis-Screw off, i got here first. Besides, this isn't even your room. It's mine and the stupid looking human's!
Girl-No, i'm here. You're an idiot who got the wrong room.
Delnis-My room is room number 8! this is room 8!!
She simply pushed the door open further, showing the 7 on the front. He just froze for a minute, then stormed out.
Delnis-Bother me and i'll smash your face in!
He went to the correct room and slammed the door. The bitchy elf turned to Linnius, who was cowering behind Belle, and of course Belle himself.
Girl-Since we're now forced into a guild together, i suppose i must introduce myself. My name is Aleila Fairyglow. Now leave so i can relax alone.
"Nice to meet you. My name is-"
Aleila-I don't care. Now get out.
Linnius frowned but did as he was told. He then bowed to Belle and went to his room to allow Belle to do as he pleased.

“ hmm so guess the that girl ended up being in our guild, how ironic. And guess obviously delnis wouldn’t want to be alone knowing me now.” Eventually belle would just wander himself outside, wondering where he would end up anyway after picking the direction behind him once he was outside.

“ must be a lot like him, or people use ice...doomfire dragon aura.” Pulling his sword and activating it as it made a swirling aura of black and red flame to melt the snow around and make it less cold for him of course. Belle looked around for a moment before walking over to the odd movement just watching a bit.

When the snow melted, he heard a girl.
Voice-Waaaaaaah.
Some girl, Reizaan like Delnis, rose out of the sand, it falling off of her body and even from her hair, as if repelled from her. She yawned, looking around, then spotted Belle. She crawled over to him, push him onto his butt, then she started cuddling with him and basically using him as a heater for her nap. Bright side, her all but bare tits were pressed right up against his chest.

Dropbox - Herra Seitz.jpg

Belle looked over with a blush, already frozen now as he looked away and fell down with the now new girl falling on and laying on top now. “ hey wake up why are sleeping all the way out here, hey what are you doing.” Shaking the girl then trying to slip out himself.

Girl-Mmmmmh. Stooooop. You're warm. I'm sleepyyyyyy. The snow was annoying and the sand wasn't warm enough. I wanna nap here now. Ah, you can do pervy stuff to me if i can nap on you. Hm?
She took his hand and put it on her tit. They were big, and super soft.

“ well now another irony with snow and fire. How aren’t you bothered being covered like that. H-hey I’m just a stranger right now and you would do that for heat? Where are your clothes even.” Pulling the hand away but already feeling it as he still tried to move. “ besides someone might even wander you dummy.” Looking around again so he could get her dressed and get her out of there.

Girl-These are my clothes. My home town is always warm, and it's by a lake. So everyone dresses like this. Actually, i lied. Everyone is normally naked, but if we have to dress it's like this. The sand beneath is cold, but warmer than the snow. With my........
She paused to look around.
Girl-Why is it dark?
She looked at him again, tilting her head and her ears twitching. She must've been asleep for hours.

Belle just sighed, moving off under and getting up as he tried to get the sand off, did you even get a guild thing yet, and why would they even let you wear that if it doesn’t protect you or anything, there’s a reason your here.” Not getting it much at all still obviously finding how she grew up completely weird as he wasn’t much of a perv though could pull something, especially just being new here there wouldn’t be time for that at all anyway.

She seemed to be pouting, puffing her cheeks up. She stood up and took a few steps back.
Girl-Fine fine. If you can get a hit on me, i'll do whatever you say. But if you can't, you have to listen to me instead. Gooooo
She immediately closed her eyes to let out a long yawn.

“ well gonna assume your at least maybe a second year or something and it can’t be something weird. Jeez I’m trying to help you.” Giving a stretch, “ dragon roar outburst.” Turning and slashing his sword down to send 4 lines of slashes at her before rushing in to get closer and behind, putting the sword back in, “ dragon furnace, dragon flare rush.” Pulling the sword and doing very fast slash attacks, moving all around her so it was hard to block as well as the heat getting hotter when she was close.

She opened her eyes as he attacked, a wall of sand rising to block his fire slashes. She didn't even bother to turn around when he was behind her, the most she did to react was twitch her tail, another thick wall of sand rising to block his strike, as well as grab his sword.
Girl-Mmmmh, this is really warm.

“ earth then..dragon eruption.” Putting some magic again into it as it would destroy the sound with a flame explosion before moving back. “ and guessing she’s a lazy perv or something. And can’t ecen beat you with the obvious advantage though least the fire mostly works..” using the furnace as he just stood there wondering what she would even think. “ well I was just going for exploring around anyway.”

“ well I wasn’t planning anything anyway. Probably just gonna go around agai tomorrow or whatever so I guess I’ll see you.” Deciding to walk back then as it would be a bit late now that it was dark of course and he could at least rest a moment just going back hopefully with her not trying to get him or anything.

Back
Top Bottom