Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Astral Academy (Wiki and Haku)

“ jeez where would I even try to take you.” Turning to put her down before lifting her up in arms before deciding to go for the last place he went to earlier with the girl with the teachers at least. “ well found this person weirdly sleeping on the beach or something..” simply saying as he didn’t look at her at all.

They looked at her, then all but one of them seemed to just ignore them. One woman spoke up.
Teacher-Yes, that's Herra Seitz. She's a second year. Despite her talent in manipulation astral, she's quite lazy. If you would return her to her dorm room. It's building A, room 203. That's on the second floor, 3rd room. It's on the right.
With that she simply left to deal with more important matters.

Belle sighed already feeling tired with a lot of walking and more the fact obviously she had weird roommates, but eventually getting her to the room and getting back, opening the door down the now familiar hall and walking in as he ignored the two and did his own thing before taking a look at the room a bit more to get used to it for the moment.

Herra's dorm room only had a single bed in it. It was pretty decorated, mostly of beach, or water related things. She seemed to have this room to herself. Possibly a perk of her skill. By the time he returned to his own dorm, night had fallen. Most people weren't asleep yet, however his roommate Aleila was. Or rather, she seemed like she was. Under her blankets, based on the hushed moans escaping her lips, she was doing more than just pretending to be asleep.

Belle would move for the shower and change, coming out shirtless for the moment before going for a plain black shirt as well as just having boxers as well before turning off the lights and laying down, though still not really catching the sounds much but having a weird feeling before just ignoring it and sleeping.

Belle would mostly be sleeping a bit more at least, seeing that it would be the start of the obvious person who hates getting up in the morning, but eventually waking up and getting his things on for the day as he sat down putting his boots on.

Belle looked around, seeing that he was mostly alone then, Already having a damn weird meeting with mostly everyone on the first day though mostly going smooth anyway as he stretched and finally walked out before pulling his sword then putting it back in again, “ dragon furnace.” A dragon growl being heard as it was the first time using for the day as he checked the map and went to what would have to be the dining room at least to get some food.

Belle would finally walk in and see everyone else there, “ well right on time, even though I don’t like waking up much.” Happy with the thought then, casually walking in and looking over before taking a spot at the table across from aleila as he relaxed.

"Good morning Belle. Breakfast is almost done. I hope you all enjoy it"
A girl walked in yawning, then sat at the table.
Girl-Mornin everyone. That smells awesome! I'm starved.
th

Belle stretched and yawn again before shaking his head to try and get out of his sleep before leaning back and waiting for the food, “ well guess I know who’s the cook then when I’m not doing it.” Giving a playful smirk with the tease before finally starting to get some on his plate before starting to eat after a small moment of shock at the obviously less casual looking girl in the room now, “ suddenly blushing as he turned away, “ y-yeah...g-good morning...” softly with a reply as he just stared to the side before starting to eat himself and trying to act normal if no one paid attention to his face.

And again he would look a bit somewhere else to keep from staring as he still had the blush from obviously getting closer. “ there’s me and one other person who just came here, first year belle cranel nice to meet you.” Giving a nod, and obviously other people already think I’m weak because I’m a human and I’ll admit that a bit but still. Hope I can make some friends at least while I’m here or try at least..”

“ well met someone who turned out to be a second year while I was out exploring. And I assumed mostly everyone was first or second year. Nice to you meet you.” Replying as he finished his food and relaxed with everyone. “ so guess wonder what we’ll be doing than with either another test or training.”

"Classes don't officially start until tomorrow. So we have today to do as we please."
Heisa-WOOHOO
She just fell into Belle's lap. Aleila just got up and left.
"So who is this person you met? Did you become friends with them?"

“ h-hey what are you doing!” Jumping a bit from his seat now with her on top of him and obviously close with what she was wearing as well. “ well.....they sorta....passed out sleeping on the beach don’t know why and I brought them to the teachers...” looking to the side still with the blush on his face.

He just stared before shaking his head with a flustered look, “ oh she’s your sister...well wish I met her normally though....”

Heisa-Oh no, we're not related.
"Ah, in some cultures it is normal for unrelated people to address each other as siblings if they are familiar or they look up to them."
Linnius smiled, proud he knew that piece of trivia.
Heisa-Ding ding ding! We're from the same village, and i decided to come here after she got in last year. Hey, aren't big sis Herra's boobs HUUUUUUGE?

“ why are you telling me and everyone that?! And why am I the person for you to be sitting on.” Very confused by that but obviously liking the idea that someone who probably wasn’t in his guild from what he knew at the moment already liked him like that or something but knowing the weird sibling bond thing and not caring about it himself though.

Heisa-Hm? Nobody else is sitting
She pointed around the room, and Linnius was standing in the kitchen, taking care of the dishes, Silver was on the floor brushing Ivory, and Delnis was laying on the couch half asleep.
Heisa-Do you think my boobs could grow as big as big sis? She says rubbing them is supposed to make them grow. Is that true? Have you tried that? Do human boobs do the same boob stuff as Reizaan boobs? Will you rub mine to see if it works? Is it better if they're covered or not? Ohh! let's test that!! Go!
She suddenly pulled her bikini top up and exposed her tits to him, with an eager look on her face to find out the answers.

Back
Top Bottom