Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

Redrose9419

Super-Earth
Deep in the alleyways of a big village is a black market where all sorts of things are sold. A variety of exotic foods and even animals. But there are also a variety of different creatures both human and not human are sold as slaves or pets.

"Ladies and gentlemen today is our lucky day we just got in a freshly caught female. A rare beauty as well." A voice shouts as a cage is brought to the center of the group. The cover over the cage was pulled off "behold the red haired beauty." The female inside stands in the center of the cage her hands chained to the roof to prevent her from covering herself or attacking anyone who got to close to her cage. Her red hair looked like a waterfall of fire and her green eyes held so much fear and pain in them. Her body although athletic was very curvy, but was covered with a fur dress that was white. Her dress had cuts in it and blood was seen as well as her bruises and injuries. She had red wolf ears and a big fluffy white tail with a red tip as well.

"The bids start off at 100 any takers" the voice shouts again. The bids get higher and higher but then one voice shouts out louder then the rest.

“Fifteen thousand and twenty three!”
It was a strong voice, of a young man, likely not over 25 years old, who had just walked in, surprised to find the bidding so low. He’d heard he’d need up to fifteen thousand to buy a wife, so he’d saved up that much, and a little more, sometimes living on nothing but scraps, saving everything he could.

Yesterday, he’d finally done it, and made the ten hour journey to the nearest Villiage, as he was a loner. He had been walking to the Tribal Auction, where ladies who were of age, virgin and slut alike, were taken to be sold, to increase either relations, wealth, or sometimes both. If not for the girl’s red hair, he’d have walked right past. Lucky me, he thought just before he raised his hand and shouted his life’s savings, save about a week’s worth of provisions for the two of them

He silently and stone-faced-ly celebrated to himself, as the auction-goers turned, most of them shocked at his bid, and the entire alley fell dead silent, save the cry of a blackbird, which was swiftly shot down by one of the perturbed men.

Last edited:
The seller smiles boldly "sold to the new buyer at the back. Come up and claim your prize" he says. The girl on the other hand just whimpers in pain as her cage is opened and she's unchained. She drops to the floor in pain. "Well here's her papers and the key to her collar I'd suggest waiting until you got home to take it off." The man says.

The young man, as stonefaced as before, walked to the front, signed the papers with Godspeed, and took the leash, stopping only to nod at the Auctioneer. He pretended to jerk up the girl’s collar, actually using the utmost care, and just barely whispered, “Go with it; act hurt, or they’ll call my bluff.”
His bluff was, of course, pretending to be ‘buff & tough’.

He’d brought a War Axe he kept at his house, only to intimidate. He’d even added on fake bloodstains. Every nick, chip and imperfection on that blade; If it wasn’t from the original Forging, he had hand-made it, simply to intimidate. He’d heard what these auction folks would do: wait for a scrub to make his purchase, then rob them. He thought, how much more true would this be for girls, and especially for a black market girl auction?
Of course, he hadn’t known he’d be attending the black market auction, so he was even gladder he had his Axe that day.

On the way back to his home, the pair encountered an enforcement officer.
“Excuse me, but I believe you’re carrying away a girl from the local Black Market Auction? And don’t bother denying it, I heard your insane bid.”
The man stopped, only for long enough to say, “Yes, I did, but seeing as I live a ten hour journey from any civil area, and am, therefore, able to be called a ‘Loner’, I’m not restricted by this or any civil area’s Laws. Good day, Officer.”

He looked at the now worried face of the girl he’d bought, and said, “Don’t worry; I’ll carry you the whole way after we’re away from this Village.” He said, knowing that her worry was from the mention of a ten hour trip.

The girl followed along with his bluff and looked at the ground the whole way. After the law enforcement left and she looks up at you worriedly. She then looks nervously at you as you promise to carry her. "T-thank you" she says softly

“Well, it’s the least I can do, given what you must’ve already been through.” He replied, gesturing to the bloodstains on her dress. And besides,” he continued, “I’d want someone to do the same for me, if I were that tired and injured.”

Luckily, no one else dared approach, possibly due to his build: he was a muscular man, having been a Loner for over half of his life, since his parents died, when he was seven. The Axe was his only defense he had during this time. It was his father’s, from the latest of the ‘great’ Wars that shaped Civilization planet-wide. By some miracle, it was unscathed by the countless battles his father had recounted to him so many times.

His chest, it seemed, belonged under a larger shirt, and his arms looked as if they should’ve been connected to a Minotaur, not because of the hair, which was surprisingly little, but the sheer look of them. That, plus the Axe, made him a sight to behold, even for the woodland creatures.

True to his word, he did pick her up after the village was out of sight, and by evening, around 5PM, they were home (he began his journey at about Nine the previous night, as the auctions started at 7AM, sharp). He set her down, and hung the Axe back up on the fireplace. He turned and said in a higher voice than before, “Well now, welcome home! Don’t mind the higher, kinder voice, I keep it really deep during trips out, but here, it’s my regular voice.”
{If I had to liken his higher voice to someone else’s, it’d be Dan Green’s Yami Yugi}

After being picked up the girl just closed her eyes for a bit. After they got to his home she feels herself being put down so she opens her eyes and looks around. "T-hanks...but can I get some help with my wounds? Please?" She says as she sits by the fireplace. Her dress is starting to get a bigger blood stain.

"Huh? OH, of course! Forgive me, miss..." His face twisted into a thoughtful look, and he continued. "Actually, I don't believe that I caught your name. Anyway, uh, here." He gave her a small vial containing some green liquid.

"A painkilling Elixir I brewed up myself, using herbs and other plants. It should also help to suppress the bleeding." He pulled out a bandage and began making a poultice out of herbs and oils. "The Art of the Herbalists; a lost beauty, but one that I've learned myself. Not without trial and error, though: I've nearly died several times, but it was worth it to rediscover a power that people have been growing further and further away from."

He lifted her dress and applied the healing paste-smeared bandage to her wound. "So, how'd that happen? Crossbow? Spear? Rogue Thornbush, perhaps?" He asked, massaging her muscles, which he assumed must've been sore, as he spoke.

"Was going to get a wife when I saw you today, missy. Might not've, if not for your red hair. You should be thanking that for your life; a woman of your... dimensions would've been snatched up by some Harem Master or something like that. Couldn't bear to let that happen to you."

"Rose" she says blushing slightly as you have to lift her dress. She drinks the liquid that you gave her. Already feeling it start to work. "Excuse me when I say those bastards hit me with a sword" she says. She lets out a sigh of relief at the massaged muscles starting to feel relaxed. "Thank you for saving me mr....?"

"Well, nice to have made your acquaintence, miss Rose. And please, don't feel as if I must forgive you. They stole you; If I were you, I'd call them such names, too." He facepalmed as he realized he hadn't said his name to her yet, either, and replied, "Right, I just knew I was forgetting something! I am Landrey Baloris, but you can call me Lan, Rose. Or Bal, doesn't really matter to me."

He clasped his hands together. "Well, d'you need anything else? I feel obligated to nurse you back to health, if for no other reason than I'd just like to challenge my skills as an Herbalist. And after you're feeling better, I might have something that could help us both...?" He hinted, gesturing to the bulge in his loose pants: her first glimpse at his cock, which was proportionate to his body, currently 6 inches long, and only at half length, and soon to be three and a half inches thick.

Rose smiles softly "Lan ...i like it. And if you want I'd be more than happy to let you do as you please" she says "just as long as you promise not to hurt me"

"Ah, well, I'm glad." Said Lan, who then chuckled a little. "Hurt a girl like you? I don't see how I could, unless you're still a virgin, and even then I've got more of the numbing liquid." He gave her a sly look, then asked her, "are you still a virgin?"
{Kinda crucial info, which is the only reason I didn't write more}

She blushes bright red "maybe..." She says nervously. She looks up at him with eyes that show fear and nervousness. "You will be gentle right?" She asks.

"Of course I'll be gentle, Rose; It's my first time, too, y'know." He smiled at her as he began to undress, then helped her to do the same. Sure enough, her hymen was still intact. He took out a new, smaller vial with about the same look, but with a bluish tint and a lid similar to a skinny spout, to only allow the elixir to drip out. "This one's got some Lavender in it; both a calming agent and an aphrodisiac. Thought it might come in handy someday. Apparently I was right."

Lan led her to his bedroom, set her on his bed, and administered several drops of the liquid to the fleshy barrier, spreading it around with two fingers. He allowed a few minutes for the oily mix to numb her, using the excess to stimulate her clitoris, circling it and pressing it as if he were a master at stimulation. Once he was sure that the mix had done its work, he spread her a little farther apart, straddled her in the Missionary Position, poised himself at her entrance, and said, "Okay, on three: One, two-" He thrust in on two, hoping the blow was painless. "Did it work?"

Rose followed him to the bedroom and laid on the bed. She feels you rub in the oil and starts to moan softly as you rubb her clit. She braced herself for pain but surprisingly doesn't feel it. "Yes it worked" she says in relief.

“Alright! But now, for the true test:” Lan began moving inside her. On the initial blow, he had made gentle contact with her womb, with a few inches still left outside her, so he pulled about four inches out, then thrust again, repeating that same motion. He started out slow, as she had asked, but was going faster with every passing moment. Eventually, he asked her, "Is it okay if I put some more oil down there? I'd like to go all the way in, but I'm afraid of hurting you."

Last edited:
Rose starts to moan as he moves. "Yes t-thats fine" she says as she feels it going faster. Her moans of pleasure getting louder. "Please don't stop"

In one swift movement, he pulled out, practically squirted some of the elixir-like substance into her, and thrust back in, back at his previous pace without missing a beat. He began thrusting a little harder, trying to loosen her cervix up enough to get all the way inside her, into her innermost depths.

His unrelenting, yet gentle and caring, barrage eventually paid off, when her cervix finally gave way, and he hilted himself in her, making light contact with the top of her womb. The sensation would've been enough to drive almost anyone insane. This included Lan, who grabbed her hips and held them to his as stream after stream of cum flowed directly into her womb. His orgasm finished about 25 seconds after it began, leaving Rose's innermost parts filled to the brim with his seed.

He chuckled through his panting, still hilted in her and rock-hard, and said, "I hope you aren't ovulating, Rose. Unless you just want kids."

Rose feels you squirt some more oil in here and then almost screams in pleasure as you go in all the way. Her climax was just before you came she moans your name as she feels you com as well. "No....my ovulation doesn't start unless I'm in heat." She pants as she smiles with a light blush on her cheeks. "Your ...your still hard?"

Lan smiled at her and said, "Well, what did you expect, my Rose? I haven't been masturbating for the past two weeks, anticipating the purchase of my wife, who turned out to be you." He kissed her deeply, beginning to move inside her once again.

At first, he tried to keep his head from touching anything, not using full strokes. As he continued on, however, each stroke got longer and longer, until his corona was tugging at her cervix with the outward stroke and the tip was making contact with the top of her womb.

At this point, he began speeding up, eventually reaching the speed he was going before. "Just curious," asked Lan, his breathing beginning to speed up as well, "Does this feel better than you originally thought it was going to feel?"

"Yes it feels so much better" she says as she pulls you in for a kiss. She wraps her legs around you as you speed up again. Her moans get louder as you continue to go deeper.

He decided he would try to refrain from cumming for a little while, and try to bring Rose to orgasm before cumming again. As he fingered her clit some more, his breaths grew shorter and shorter, and after a while, he felt he could no longer hold in his orgasm in. He hilted himself in her again, and released his second load, which, due to his holding it in, was bigger than his last, and almost completely drained his balls inside her womb. Her womb began to stretch a little, creating a tennis ball sized knot on her stomach, causing her to appear slightly pregnant.

Lan reached for his side table, on which was a decorative wooden candleholder. He opened a hatch on it, pulled out a wax 'dildo' made of the melted candles from over time, pulled out of her, and inserted the wax mould into her pussy, to keep his loads inside her. He laid beside her on the bed and began fondling the knot a little. "Do you like that, Rose?" He asked. Even if she didn't want to keep it inside her, he really didn't want to get his bed soaked with cum; he'd heard before what that could do to the smell, and his place smelled bad enough as it was.

Rose screams in pleasure as she cums hard once again but gasps as you put the wax dildo inside her to hold your cum in her. "W-what ....what are you...you doing? ....ahhh" she asks but gasps as a feeling of fullness and something else goes through her. Her cheeks go a bright red in embarrassment as she lets a moan slip out as you play with the knot.

Lan pulled her into another kiss, a bit longer and more passionate than the last. Then, he pulled away and answered her. "Well, I've heard of the damage that ejaculate can do to bedsheets, and I didn't want our first night together to be in a more fowl-smelling, bachelor-like environment than necessary, much less with soggy bedsheets."

Granted, he had cleaned up his house as best he could, but even so, the decor was very plain, as well as a pile or two of random things strewn about like landmines. As for the dwelling itself, it was a moderate size, with one bedroom and two baths, built to easily accommodate future additions. As for the bedsheets, he had gotten new ones very recently, only a day or two before he went into the village.

Back
Top Bottom