Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite TV Show?

LUA

Meteorite
As for me, my favorites are Grey’s Anatomy, Sherlock Holmes, Teen Wolf, Vikings, FRIENDS, How I met your Mother, This is Us, Modern Family, Brooklyn 99 and more.

I cannot choose one. It ranged from historical to sci fi to modern. I post titles regularly in the other shows thread. These days I'm all about Poldark and Stargate don't ask

The Passage was on my list until the season finale which could very well be the series finale. I'm liking 9-1-1, The Last Kingdom, The Dragon Prince, and Sons of Anarchy.

That 70's Show. I SO can't get over the style of comedy they flair in that show unabashedly and with no remorse whatsoever. It's so relatable and funny. Especially that one scene in Season 1 where Kelso finds out Jackie's "going to the prom" with another guy, and he asks who. She says the name doesn't matter but that the guy's better than him in every conceivable way. ...and Kelso reacts with "DAMN, JACKIE, THAT COULD BE ANYBODY!!". SO hilarious!

Fargo has such a weird, unique charm, I can't help but think of it whenever trying to rank shows in my head, even though I'm hesitant about placing it at the very top.
Watched the original movie some time after the second season. It's incredible how they emulated the atmosphere, and also expanded upon it.

The X-FIles - Original season run. (90s or before I think it came out.)
Sliders - Till it went to s*** around zombie dimension. (Like everything started falling out about that series then.)

Currently, I’d go with The Dragon Prince and The Dark Crystal: Age of Rebellion.

All time? Uhm... Babylon 5, Doctor Who, Cosmos (original and new), and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Has to be Breaking Bad, it surpassed Game of Thrones for me because of the lesser ending of the latter.

My favorite tv show comes on ONE TIME a year October Most Terrifying places in america though its my top favorite I like a variety of shows from forensic's to paranormal,to science a close second to terrifying places is ridiculousness as by the end of the week I need a damn good laugh to process my anxiety.

• Ken Burns' newest documentary, "Country Music"
  • 800 Words
  • Dr. Who
  • Scrubs
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Bonanza

Vikings is my all time favourite. My other favourites are True Blood, Hawaii Five-0, Westworld, Black Mirror, That '70s Show, The 100, The X-Files, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, Spartacus, Heroes, Lost, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, House, Prison Break, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, and Gossip Girl.

The Closer. I have a huge crush on Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. She is adorable and tough and sweet as southern pie.

Back
Top Bottom