Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite TV Show?

It's funny how people react so strongly to Rami Malek, either love him or hate him! In his defense in the show he is playing a hacking wizard - the one part of his life he can control and so he maybe does come off as arrogant in certain scenes related to that but I never picked up on the smirking, most of the time he looks on the verge of tears! But if you are a fan of Christian Slater it'll be well worth putting up with Rami, he has some great moments on this show.
I'll have to give it another try sometime then and just swallow my dislike of Rami Malek. He might grow on me in the process.

The first two shows that come to mind is Breaking Bad, and then Mr. Robot that was mentioned earlier. Both of those shows I absolutely love. For Star Wars fans, The Mandalorian is awesome so far though as well.

So so many, my top 10 in no particular order;

Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Big Bag Theory, Brooklyn 99, Jack Ryan, Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl & Legends of Tomorrow (Few series behind on those last 4 though)

Vikings was really high on my list for a while. GoT prior to the last few seasons was high as well. Empire Boardwalk, Spartacus, and a couple others were pretty nifty. That said, I don't watch much TV period, and shows would be infrequent. I haven't watched any recently.

At the moment The Expanse is topping my collection of favourites. I'm a sucker for science fiction to begin with but I also enjoy story telling from varying or opposing viewpoints, where sticking the label of villian to someone isn't as easy as other shows.

Some of my favorites include: Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, NCIS, and Fuller House.

So many... Probably Game of Thrones and Killjoys, the latter mostly for the silliness and humor. And randomly for a while, Battlestar Galactica.

I just finished the first season of His Dark Materials so i am tempted to say that is my favorite show right now.

Other favorites include Brooklyn 99, Criminal Minds, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Game of Thrones (Season 1-5) and Outlander.

I recently watched Wynonna Earp and I'm waiting for second season of sex education while watching breaking bad lol.
Other shows are: B99, You (Not my favourite, but I can appreciate it), Friends, Derry Girls, Critical role (Idk if it counts as a show?), Money heist, Good girls, One day at a time, Kim's convenience, Stranger things and The good place.

Dexter. 24. Heroes. Star Trek. Hawaii 5-0. Vikings. Spartacus. Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Xena: Warrior Princess. Prison Break. The X-Files. House. Game of Thrones. Lost.

Currently can't unglue my eyes from Hoarders.

The hoarders ...the hoarders...

Was, is, and always will be, Twin Peaks. It literally changed my life and has shaped my creativity ever since. The recent "Return" was fantastic and proved what a genius David Lynch is.

Was, is, and always will be, Twin Peaks. It literally changed my life and has shaped my creativity ever since. The recent "Return" was fantastic and proved what a genius David Lynch is.

As popular as it's become, it will never be enough. Definitely one of my favorites for the ages ^.^ <3

Oh god I'll never be able to choose. Right now I'm watching The 100 which is pretty good, I watched Elementary recently which I loved. Hard to chose a favourite, maybe Daredevil? Was a big Wilson Fisk fan and all 3 seasons were great imo. Choosing a favourite is impossible though cos now I wanna say so many different shows!

currently watching homeland and the americans (would totally rp one of those)
also waiting for Killing eve and westworld

@RedRose
Westworld! I can't believe how much I loved that show! S3, next month! 😍

Back
Top Bottom