Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite TV Show?

ooo....too many. Golden Girls, Outlander, Tudors, Reign, Salem, just to name a few.

Scrubs, Twin Peaks, Burn Notice, Mindhunter, True Detective (first season only, though I have not seen the third).

Hannibal, White Collar, The Office off the top of my head. Hard to say without thinking a bit more on it or taking select parts of older TV series, like some parts of Doctor Who without considering the whole.

I've been watching and enjoying the new NBC show, Bluff City Law this fall because I like lawyer shows and Jimmy Smits is one of the actors in the show.

My favorite right now is The Dragon Prince on Netflix. The animation is slightly janky in the first season, but it gets better and the characters and storytelling are well worth it. Can’t wait for it, Bojack Horseman, The Crown, and so many more to return in November.

Been rewatching Misfits, and I fucking love this show. Though the later season don't quite hold up to the first three.

Miami Vice, Star Trek : TNG, Perception, Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes, All NCIS, Criminal Minds, The West Wing,Downton Abbey,Crossing Jordan,Highlander,Numb3rs, Person Of Interest, Private Practice,Silk Stalkings,

I have a lot of favorite television shows so I'll just name a few. Game of Thrones, Harlots, The Handmaidens Tale, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, ROME, Downton Abbey, The Big Bang Theory. I also watch some animated shows like Family Guy, South Park, Rick and Morty to name a few of them. I mostly watch a lot of shows about history and ancient times like Secrets of the Underground, Unearthed, Mysteries of the Abandoned etc.

Right now I'm really into Hell On Wheels, there are a few characters on that show I use as inspiriation for my own. I also have been watching See. It must be hard to really get into the headspace of someone whose whole world operates without sight.

Sci-Fi: 'Sliders' still(before it went to sh*t. Like just watch up to the Zombie apoc version and then dump it.)
SuperHero: Umbrella Academy(Sp?)
Modern: Big Bang Theory or Scrubs? (Don't know many.)
Supernatural: X-Files (Old 90s run, think that goes 'supernatural.')
Western: _____(Don't know many.)
Medieval Fantasy: Hopefully 'The Witcher' when it hits. I mean, guy sounds good for Geralt, but.. I dunno.. Just big hoping there.
Victorian: ________(Don't think there are many Victorian shows)
Horror: __________(Don't know many.)

Speaking of X-Files, is the new series a complete reboot? I haven't really gave it a gander over or is it a 'continuation' finally after the first series ended?

• Buffy the vampire slayer
    Angel, Charmed
    Law&Order SVU
    Chicago Fire
    Chicago P.D
    Chicago Med
    Supernatural
    Lost girl
    Supergirl
    Arrow
    The flash
    legends of tomorrow
    Dark Angel

My favourite show currently is 'Mr Robot' - it's not for everybody but if you like psychological drama then it's definitely worth it. The show is almost over now so you lucky people will be able binge it instead of waiting years between seasons like I had to!

My favourite show currently is 'Mr Robot' - it's not for everybody but if you like psychological drama then it's definitely worth it. The show is almost over now so you lucky people will be able binge it instead of waiting years between seasons like I had to!
I tried to do that show because everyone recommended it and said it was so good. Rami Malek turned me off so much in the pilot episode. Like, he was a bit of a pompous asshole in the first episode yet....his life and existence sucked, so, the arrogance was unwarranted. Plus, Malek has Eva Green eyes, where he looks at everything with this discomfitting intensity and sort of smirks all the time. It's not normal emotion that you can connect or empathize with. A shame because I'm a huge fan of Christian Slater, lol.

I tried to do that show because everyone recommended it and said it was so good. Rami Malek turned me off so much in the pilot episode. Like, he was a bit of a pompous asshole in the first episode yet....his life and existence sucked, so, the arrogance was unwarranted. Plus, Malek has Eva Green eyes, where he looks at everything with this discomfitting intensity and sort of smirks all the time. It's not normal emotion that you can connect or empathize with. A shame because I'm a huge fan of Christian Slater, lol.

It's funny how people react so strongly to Rami Malek, either love him or hate him! In his defense in the show he is playing a hacking wizard - the one part of his life he can control and so he maybe does come off as arrogant in certain scenes related to that but I never picked up on the smirking, most of the time he looks on the verge of tears! But if you are a fan of Christian Slater it'll be well worth putting up with Rami, he has some great moments on this show.

Back
Top Bottom