Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jamie_the_Brown and Nadie

Haruka smiled back then giggled at his words before kissing him back. She washed herself for a while longer before getting out of the stream and dressing. She went back to the campsite with Sesshomaru and sat down next to the fire to keep warm.

Sesshomaru remained with her for a while longer, helping her to wash her body, both of normal grime and the bodily fluids he left running down the soft skin of her thighs. He went back to the campsite with her, donning his discarded clothing before they even got back.

And when they finally sat down next to the fire, Sesshomaru's arm wrapped around her waist; his first sign of affection around her, rather than lust.

Haruka looked up at Sesshomaru slightly surprised. She wasn't expecting affection from the cold hearted demon. She just smiled at him as she leaned against him "I never pegged you for the affectionate kind my lord" she giggled as she stared into the camp fire.

One could hardly consider the great Sesshomaru capable of embarrassment, either, but it came with her blatantly pointing out his affection, though he didn't show it. "And?" he asked, voice cold, though his arm remained around her waist. It was sort of an instinct, to want to be close to, to protect, someone he just "mated" with. One could blame it on his position as a dog demon, as well as his growing compassion.

"Nothing" Haruka said softly as she lightly nuzzled Sesshomaru. She didn't notice his embarrassment since he hid it well. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held him closer as she let out a light yawn.

Sesshomaru's smile grew a bit as she moved closer to him, and he squeezed her around the waist a bit. "Go to sleep, Haruka; I shall keep watch," he said.

Haruka just nodded then closed her eyes as she rested her head on Sesshomaru's shoulder and fell asleep moments later.

Sesshomaru looked down to her as he slept, and with a small smile on his face, he passed the night, keeping watch for anything that might do them harm... then again, there was little worry of people attacking people of Sesshomaru and Haruka's power, especially when neither of them had pieces of the Shikon Jewel. When morning finally came, Sesshomaru gently shook Haruka awake. "Haruka, it's time to wake up," he said, his voice much colder than it had been the night before.

Haruka stirred slightly then woke up and stretched. "mmmm...hey. Did you sleep yet?" she asked

Sesshomaru looked down to her as she woke up and asked her question, though by now he was standing up, his arms crossed over his stomach. "No, I haven't. Now come on, we should cover some ground today," he said, waiting for her to get up.

Haruka seemed concerned about Sesshomaru for not sleeping "Are you alright" she asked as she walked closer to him. "I don't want you to get hurt my lord."

Sesshomaru looked down to her with the smallest of smirks. "It will take far more than a sleepless night to hurt me, Haruka," he said, clearly back to his old self; the affectionate Sesshomaru was gone until perhaps the next time he chose to have her.

"Oh, ok" Haruka said as she smiled at him. She knew there was no point in arguing and she knew what he was saying was true. "Ok then, where to my lord?" she asked.

Sesshomaru seemed deep in thought for several moments, before he finally did something he hardly ever did; he shrugged. "I don't have a place in mind. All we can do is travel the countryside until we find hint of Naraku or Kagura's presence. Is there any place you have in mind?" he asked her. It did not matter where they looked, for any place was as likely as any other... plus, the longer they were away from Rin and Jaken, the more they could fuck, Sesshomaru thought in the recesses of his mind.

Haruka looked around, wondering where to go to find Naraku. "I guess there's no choice but to travel around until we find him" she said as she prepared for travel. She sprouted her wings and flapped them several times to stretch them for a long trip. "So, what about Rin and Jaken? We should check on them to see if their ok" She just wanted to check. She was fine with being alone with Sesshomaru for now. Actually, she'd prefer it.

Back
Top Bottom