Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jamie_the_Brown and Nadie

Megitsune

Pulsar
Haruka was a beautiful and proud demon. She fought and won many battles in her life but seemed to meet her match in the form of a demon in a baboon pelt. She laid there in the dense forest covered in blood as she looked up blankly at the trees. "I...cannot....die...here" she said as she struggled for air. She started coughing blood as she felt her eye lids became heavy. Even though she was severely wounded she was determined not to die in a place like this. However, she could no longer move as her breathing became more labored and eventually halted. A breeze blew by her lifeless body.

With effortless grace Sesshomaru landed upon the thin breadth of a bough, keen ears straining for the hint of any sound, nostrils flaring in search of an all-too-familiar scent. "He's gone," Sesshomaru muttered under his breath, sheathing his preferred sword next to the Tenseiga, the healing blade. "Just where can you be hiding, Naraku?" Sesshomaru wondered to himself, determined to get even with the demon for Rin's sake, who he left behind in his rush to find the demon who he had scented earlier. Dropping from the tree to the dusty path below, Sesshomaru inhaled a fresh scent... Blood... death. Sesshomaru hunched down before leaping through the air, sailing high above the trees before dropping next to what had recently been a living, breathing demoness. "Naraku's doing?" he wondered aloud to himself, before something about this demoness struck him; her death mask looked somewhat similar to a sleeping Rin's face, so much so that a touch of sympathy passed through his mind.

From his side he drew Tenseiga, and the blade glowed with an eldritch light as the blade was taken to the demoness, doing its work in bringing her back to life. Sheathing the sword, Sesshomaru awaited the demoness' awakening, his face passive.

(I'll RP as Jaken or Rin if you want)

Haruka laid motionless for a moment then the demons of the underworld where suddenly vanquished by the blade. She heart started beating again as the bright light began to fade. She opened her eyes and slowly woke up. "I...I'm alive" she said in utter shock as she sat up. Her vision as still blurry but she cloud make out a shadowy figure standing before her. She waited for her sight to focus to see her savior. She sat there in awe at the sight of the beautiful demon in front of her "Who....who are you" she managed to get out.

(You don't have to if ya don't want.)

Sesshomaru plucked an errant strand of silver hair from his alluring eyes as the wind blew it into them, his expression entirely passive as he waited for the demoness to return to the realm of the living. "Welcome back," he said as color began to return to her cheeks, before she fully awakened, his angular, 'beautiful' face the first thing she'd see against a backdrop of trees. "I am Sesshomaru; who are you, and were you slain by a man in a baboon cloak?" he asked, cutting straight to what he wanted to know. He'd managed to come this far... he wasn't going to let Naraku get away now that he was so close.

(actually I want to. I just asked cause I didn't want to just drop in as either one)

Haruka just stared at the amazingly handsome demon. He had the most beautiful head of silver hair she had ever seen and his golden eyes took her breath away. She slowly got to her feet, her legs still slightly weak as she tried to remember what happened. "I'm Haruka" she said, slightly blushing as she averted her gaze. she was unable to look at the beautiful creature in front of her. " Y-Yes, he wore a baboon pelt" she said then grew silent before speaking again "Ummm....how am I alive?" she asked, confused at how she survived such a severe injury which seemed to be gone now. "I was as good as dead"

Perhaps somewhat out of character of him, he reached out to lay a steadying hand on Haruka’s shoulder. So, he was here he thought to himself, before her question once more gained his attention. “You were dead, Haruka; however, the Tenseiga has the ability to revive,” he said, motioning to the sword sheathed at his hip. “Now, the man in the baboon pelt, his name is Naraku; did you see which way he went? I lost track of his scent around this area,” he said. It pained him to admit that he failed at something… but if there was a chance he could pick up Naraku’s scent once more, then perhaps not all was lost.

"I see" Haruka said as she gazed down at his sword. She didn't believe that a sword would have such an ability "So, his name is Naraku. N-No....I can't remember where he went" She said, feeling guilty that she can't help. She felt indebted to him. After all, he did save her life "If it's ok. May I accompany you on you journey" she asked. Not only did she want to take her revenge on this Naraku demon. She wanted to stay by Sesshomaru's side.

Sesshomaru could sense the skepticism riding on her words, which made his lips curl up at the corners in an amused smirk, but it was wiped away when she asked her question. Sesshomaru didn’t really like to have a large group traveling with him, but… she was able to fight, and he could sense that she was strong. Not as strong as Naraku, of course, or even himself, but she wasn’t weak. He could use that. “Very well. But if you can not keep up with me, I am not stopping. Come, Haruka,” he said, and with that, he turned, heading east; he’d come from the west, so he figured the opposite way might as well be the way he went.

Haruka remained silent as she waited for his answer. She started to regret asking. She was indeed strong and very experienced in fighting. But she was nothing compared to the silver haired dog demon and he was not worthy of being in his presence. She began to think about just forgetting about it until he agreed. She smiled slightly and nodded "Don't worry, I can keep up" she said then immediately followed, suddenly sprouting out large, bird-like wings and flew at a low altitude as she followed her new lord.

Sesshomaru made no sound of answer; he was obviously a demon of few words, though that which he did say was often concise and to the point. “Haruka, why do you wish to accompany me?” he asked, voice low and pleasant. “You’ve already lost your life to Naraku once, and I am following him. The Tenseiga granted you no special power. Should you fight again with him, your life would be wasted. Why not live it, instead of traveling this path?” he asked, curious as to her intent, and though he’d seen the look in his eyes, he’d yet to comprehend Haruka’s thoughts on him.

Haruka remained silent for a moment. She was following him for many reasons. One was to get her revenge on Naraku. The other was to help her new lord as a thank you for saving her. But there was another, she was heavily attracted to the demon. She saw that it was hard, no, impossible for him to return the feeling but she didn't care. She wanted to be by his side "I want to take my revenge and I'm a born fighter." she finally said. "And you saved my life. I owe you my undying loyalty.....my lord"

Sesshomaru considered her with his cold gold gaze. She interested him; he didn't know how, but at the very least, she was a full demon, like himself. At least, she seemed to be. "Indeed? Well, perhaps you shall see your revenge taken. Now come; there are some people you need to meet," he said, and with that, he promptly leapt onto a low-lying branch on a nearby tree. With another bound, he soared above the treetops, heading back to the copse of trees where his companions awaited his return. (You're playing Jaken and RIn, right? I could take over for Jaken, if you wished.)

(alright, you can be Jaken^^)

Haruka just nodded and followed. She was confident that she would get her revenge if she stayed by his side. She could sense he was a very powerful demon. He continued to follow at a low altitude as he showed her the way to his comrades.

Rin hummed to herself as she sat on top of the flying two headed demon that they use for travel(I forgot it's name>.>;;) She was waiting with Jaken for Lord Sesshomaru to return. "What do you think is taking him so long master Jaken?" she asked, getting a little worried "I hope nothing has happened to him."

Sesshomaru continually loped onward in silence, covering ground with great leaps and bounds, always a graceful demon. Meanwhile, Ah-Un, Rin’s protector and mount, casually chewed on a number of small flowers located at the base of a tree; Jaken himself sat at the base of the tree, leaning back against it with the Staff of Two Heads leaned against his shoulder. “I’m sure Lord Sesshomaru is fine, Rin,” he said in what was possibly the most annoying voice possible.

Sesshomaru landed nearby in a small grouping of tall grasses, as silent as ever. “Why, I wouldn’t be surprised if he came here right now with Naraku’s head and pelt as a trophy!” Jaken went on, always ready to brag about Sesshomaru. “Are you talking about me, Jaken?” Sesshomaru asked, voice as cool as ice as he walked into the clearing. Jaken went pale; “L-lord Sesshomaru! How did the hunt go!?” he asked, before he became aware of another presence. “I didn’t find him,” Sesshomaru said simply, entering the clearing. Meanwhile, Ah-Un had begun to chew on Jaken’s robe, leaving Jaken to slap at Ah-Un whilst Sesshomaru turned to Rin. “Hello, Rin; were you good whilst I was away?” he asked with a hint of fondness entering both his features and voice.

Haruka kept her low altitude as she followed her lord. She stole glances at him and admired his grace as he lept though the forest. When they arrived she saw the large two headed demon along with a girl who seemed human. She never gave human's much thought since they where of no use to the demon. She also was an imp who was somewhat bragging about Sesshomaru as they walked up to them. She giggled at their exchanged as she stood behind the demon.

"I was good" Rin said with a bright smile. But I was sooooo bored" she said as she stretched then peeked behind Sesshomaru to see a pretty demoness standing there. Haruka just smiled at the girl. She could tell from the tone in Sesshomaru's voice that he had deep affection for this girl. "Who's this lord Sesshomaru?" Rin asked as she looked up at him with curious eyes.

“Well, we shall be travelling soon; perhaps you won’t be so bored then,” he said, with a kind look in his eyes. He would never say so much, but he cared for Rin deeply. Sesshomaru looked between the two women of the group, an actual small smile finding its way onto his pale ‘pretty’ features. “Rin, this is Haruka; I found her on my hunt for Naraku. Haruka, this is Rin, a human I saved, the same as you.

“Jaken, prepare the bags; we leave soon,” he said to the imp who was still struggling to get his robe away from Ah-Un. “Y-y-yes Lord Sesshomaru!” Jaken squealed, ripping his robe away from the two-headed demon. He stood up, scrambling around to fetch their things. “Haruka, that is Jaken. And that is Ah-Un,” he said, motioning to both of his beasts of burden in turn.

Haruka walked over and kneeled down in front of the human girl "Hello there" she said as she patted her head. Rin smiled shyly at the woman. "Hi" she said, returning the greeting. Haruka looked over at the two minions as Sesshomaru introduced them and giggled as did Rin. "So, where are we headed" Haruka said as she took Rin in her arms and lifted her up as she stood.

"We are heading east," Sesshomaru replied. "InuYasha likely knows where Naraku is; he deals with him far more than we do," he went on as Jaken finished loading all the supplies onto Ah-Un. "Haruka, follow me; Ah-Un, stay close, but airborne," he said, before he made his way over to Haruka. He took Rin from her, and hoisted her back onto her mount, before he turned instinctually east. "Come on, then," he said simply, before he leapt eastward, moving at the same pace as he had before.

Rim hummed happily as she rode Ah-Uh through the sky."Alright" Haruka said as she flapped her wings and flew at the same altitude as Ah-Uh. "So, who's this InuYasha" she asked as she followed Sesshomaru.

((ack short, sorry>.>;;))

Sesshomaru looked back to Haruka as he continued to leap through the air with unbroken grace. “He’s a half demon after the Shikon Jewel, which Naraku has most of. He also possesses the companion to the Tenseiga,” he said, referring to the sword that had previously saved Haruka’s, Jaken’s, and Rin’s lives. “The Tessaiga, it is called; the Tenseiga can revive a hundred in one swing, whilst the Tessaiga can kill one hundred in one swing,” he explained in quite possibly his longest speech so far. Soon into his easy lope through the trees, a cloud formed underneath him which caught him in mid-leap, carrying him through the air; a barely used technique, it was still quite handy. Now flying, Sesshomaru lapsed into silence.

Haruka listened as Sesshomaru spoke in what could be the longest he's ever spoke to her. "He's also Lord Sesshomaru's half brother" Rin pointed out as she flew next to Haruka. "Oh? Is that so?" Haruka said then turned back to Sesshomaru to watch him from a cloud and fly through the air. She stayed quiet as she watched him with much admiration. Quite some time passed as Haruka looked around to make sure nothing sneak attacked them as the traveled.

Sesshomaru looked over his shoulder at Rin, who was still sitting utop Ah-Un, a glare in his eyes. He didn't like to be reminded that he was the brother of a half-breed; though InuYasha had proven himself to be Sesshomaru's match in combat, he was still irked by that fact. "...Yes, he is," he said at last, now that Rin had already slip that there was a relation between them. Sesshomaru turned back around, staring back in silence, as a familar scent pierced his senses. "... He is near," he said simply, as the cloud began to lose altitude.

Rin was too young to notice that Sesshomaru did not like to be reminded that InuYasha was his relation. Haruka however, could sense the venom in his voice. "Very well" She said and simply let the subject drop as she followed him. Rin, sitting on top of Ah-Un followed close behind.

(Sorry for the wait!)

As they continued to descend, it would be to a scene that would greatly please Sesshomaru; InuYasha laid out on the ground, hakama ripped, with the Tetsusaiga barely held onto; he looked like he was halfway to unconsciousness. Miroku lay gripping his Wind Tunnel hand, and Sango was knocked out cold near a bruised and injured Kirara, behind whom Kagome and Shippo lay. Naraku stood across the clearing from the group, along with Kagura. "Sesshomaru," Naraku said, looking up to Sesshomaru as the demon settled down near them.

"Come on, we should go. We have what we came for," Kagura said, holding up the jar of jewel shards they’d collected from InuYasha’s group. “Yes, I believe so… Farewell,” Naraku said, before turning away, dark yokai energy coalescing around him and Kagura… however, before their presences entirely disappeared, a fierce wind whipped out of the energy orb, along with the energy itself, straight at Haruka. Sesshomaru was there in the blink of an eye, arms wrapping around Haruka’s waist before he went straight up, missing the energy orb by inches. Seconds later, Sesshomaru landed, looking after Naraku’s presence as it disappeared from sight, arms still wrapped gently around Haruka without Sesshomaru even realizing it.

Haruka told Ah-Uh to stay elevated to keep Rin safe. She followed Sesshomaru to the the battle ground and just glared at the two demons. She could sense the powerful aura around one of them. Such power she thought as she looked st the demon she assumed to be Naraku. She unsheathed her sword ready to battle but they left. "Hmpf, cowards" she scoffed. When they left she was too focused on the carnage to notice the energy ball until it was too late. She stood there frozen until she felt Sesshomaru's arms around her and pull her to safety. His arms where strong yet warm and soft. She stood there and blushed lightly as he held her.

((it's fine))

Back
Top Bottom