Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jamie_the_Brown and Nadie

Sesshomaru held her for several more moments, trying to follow Naraku’s trail, but it had already disappeared. After this, however, he noticed that his arms were still around the beautiful winged demon, and he released her. “Haruka,” he started, “are you unharmed?” he asked in his soft voice, perhaps a bit embarrassed (though such rarely happened) at what had just happened.

Haruka stood there for a moment as her body was still tingling from Sesshomaru's touch. "I-I'm ok" she said, the blush still on her face as she looked around "What should we do about this?" she asked. She was thinking about helping the injured humans and half demon but she wasn't going to make a move before Sesshomaru did.

Sesshomaru looked over InuYasha’s fallen group; none of them were dead, obviously, though InuYasha seemed like he’d taken the brunt of the punishment; it took quite a lot to take him out, Sesshomaru knew. He found himself unconsciously touching upon his fake arm. “Leave them; they’re all still alive. We’ve no use for them anymore,” Sesshomaru said, before he turned around, heading back toward where Ah-Un floated in the air. “Rin, Jaken, head south; Haruka and I shall continue on alone,” he said, knowing that Rin would wish to stay behind to help InuYasha and the rest. With that, he turned away from them, heading off toward the east.

Haruka just nodded and looked around one more time. She could see that they where still alive but badly hurt. Especially the half demon. She watched Rin leave before heading of with the lord "So, where are we going now?" she asked as she followed close.

Sesshomaru gave no answer to Haruka; in fact, he was silent for the next hour or so as he moved through the forest heading to the east; the orb had disappeared that way, after all, and they had little else to go on. This eastward trip would go on until the light had started to fade away from the day, night falling over the land. Sesshomaru was preparing a slai beast over the fire for Haruka; there was little need for him to eat, and it was something to keep him from dwelling on his own thoughts. Standing up from the crackling fire, Sesshomaru made his way over a small hillock that overlooked a stream that trickled down from a mountain; Haruka should still be taking a bath, he thought to himself.

Haruka stayed quiet as she followed the lord well into the night. She had excused herself some time ago to take a bath in the stream. She removed her clothes as she entered the water. She had the ability to hide her wings magically so she seemed like normal human as she leaned back against a large boulder, the water level just above her breast.

Sesshomaru made his way around a small copse of trees by the stream, looking on through a set of high bushes at the naked Haruka. Sesshomaru turned away from the stream, striding toward the boulder she'd leaned against. He stripped himself of his clothes, pale skin faintly luminescent in the moonlight. He slid silently into the water, waiting for her to put any distance between her and the boulder, before he came right up behind her. He leaned forward, his breath hot on her neck. "Haruka," he said softly, hands coming to rest on her hips.

Haruka looked up at the moonlight as she drifted off. It was reckless for a demon to let her guard down but she knew she was safe with lord Sesshomaru close by. She moved away from the boulder and brought a cupped hand full of water to her face then she felt someone behind her. She gasped though her hands when she heard his voice and felt his hands on her hips. Turning around for a moment to see Sesshomaru's naked body in the moonlight Haruka quickly looked away blushing. "L-Lord Sesshomaru?"

Sesshomaru's lips curled upward in a small smile as she turned away from him, blushing. His hands gently ran up the smooth skin of her back, before his hands moved under her arms, and if left uninterrupted, he would gently cup her breasts. "Yes, Haruka?" he asked, squeezing softly, breath still hot on the pale nape of her neck. It would be rather obvious what he wanted...

A shiver ran up Haruka's spine as she felt Sesshomaru's hand's move up and let out a short gasp when she felt breath on her neck "I-I...didn't think you...saw me that way my lord" she said, blushing deeper as she quickly realizes what he wanted. She closed her eyes and leaned back as she lets him do what he wants. It was obvious she wanted the same thing.

((this scene kind of reminded me of this pic))

(Hawt!)

Sesshomaru merely smiled at her words; in fact, he didn't feel very much for the demoness yet. They had just met, after all, and it took long enough for him to really warm up to Rin and Jaken. But they both knew what Sesshomaru wanted right now; the beautiful demoness in his arms. Hands gently kneaded her breasts, one hand moving down from them, across her taut stomach, down between her legs where he rubbed her gently, though he had no doubt that she wouldn't nee much hep to get ready for him; he'd noticed the looks she'd been giving him all day.

(hehe^^)

Haruka moaned lightly at Sesshomaru's touch. Indeed it was not going to take much to get her ready for the demon. In fact she wanted him at the first glance. She slowly turned around and looked up at him with a shy smile then leaned up and pressed her lips against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sesshomaru returned her smile with what could best be described as a knowing smirk, and his strong arms wrapped around her slender waist, hands resting lightly upon her lower back. He returned the kiss, golden eyes coming to a close as he held her tight against him, relishing in the feel of her breasts against his chest, just as she might notice his cock, in this position hard and pressed against her lower stomach.

"Haruka, are you ready?" he breathed against her lips, before he kissed down across her jaw to the soft skin of her neck, where he gently kissed and nipped at her.

Haruka moaned in the kiss when she felt his hand on her lower back then tensed up slightly at the feel of his hard cock on her stomach. She looked down then blushed at his words and the sight of his member before she moaned lightly again and exposed her neck for him then led in to the boulder so he can pin her against it. She ran her hands up and down his back as she spoke "Yes, make love to me my lord" she said softly in his ear before she gave it a gentle bite.

Sesshomaru was quite pleased by her willingness; he was going to have her one way or another tonight, and it was neater all around if she was willing. He pressed her back against the rough side of the boulder, hands coming up beneath her rear, hoisting her up. "As you wish," he murmured against her own neck, and he nipped it softly before he thrust deeply up into her. He groaned, a rough, throaty sound, before he began to thrust up into her, relishing in the feel of her around his cock.

Haruka giggled at his words and his nipping then held his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist for support. She let out a long moan when she felt him inside her. She moved her hips with him, wanting him deeper inside her "mmmm...yes my lord. I want to feel you deep inside me"

Sesshomaru's fingernails dug into the flesh of her hips as he continued to fuck her willing cunt, pushing her up the rough rock a bit, knowing it would not affect a demoness as it would a weak human. One hand came to one of her jiggling breasts, squeezing it hard, Sesshomaru's head tilting back as he looked to the sky. It had been far too long since he had taken a woman...

Haruka screamed out in pleasure as her lord thrusts hard into her cunt and dug his nails in her hips. "Oh yes! That feels so good my lord." she said as he squeezed her breast. She hasn't laid with a man in a long time. She dug her nails in his back and ran them along his skin as she screamed louder. "Faster...faster!"

Sesshomaru was more than happy to comply, her screams of rapture doing much to urge him on. He continued to run her up the wall with his thrusts, grunting in an animal-like way. "Haruka," he grunted, enjoying the feeling of her warm, wet, tight cunt. He began to pant a bit, much like a dog.

Haruka screamed out again then panted and purred a bit like a pigeon as she looked into the lord's eyes "L-Lord Sesshomaru" she purred, loving the feel of his cock thrusting in and out of her. She began contracting her inner walls to bring on his orgasm quicker.

Sesshomaru's sharp nails dug deep into the soft skin of her hips, and his composure completely dropped as he let out an animalistic howl, his hot cum filling her womanly passage. He thrust several more times into her, before he pulled out, breahing heavily as his cum dripped around his cock... "Haruka," he murmured softly.

Haruks let out a scream at the same time he did, her juices flowing out into his cock as she came. She held onto him as she placed her head on his chest and tried to catch her breath "L-Lord Sesshomaru" she said softly

Sesshomaru was panting softly, quickly regaining his composure as he rested with his cock inside of her. As he slowly pulled out of her, his cock lolled against one of his thighs, a tired, small smile on his face as he looked her over. "Thank you for that, Haruka," he murmured softly, the passion he'd had moments before slowly leeching back into the normally cold demon.

Haurka smiled back as she held onto Sesshomaru. "You....you may have me anytime my lord. My life and my body belongs to you" she said softly in his ear. She now knew she wanted to stay with the demon for the rest of her life and pledge her undying loyalty to him.

A smile slowly carved its way onto Sesshomaru's angular face, a genuine smile full of warmth. "That is good to hear, Haruka... I think both of us shall enjoy that... arrangement," he said with a small chuckle, hand coming up beneath her chin so that he could press a small kiss against her lips, before he slowly pulled away, lowering her onto her feet once more.

Back
Top Bottom