Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood written(lady/moon)

No one really knew really anymore when it started, or when things changed. But for as long as the history books could remember, there had always been writing on human’s hands. A connection, a link to the one person in the world that will understand you, and accept you. The missing half of the soul, a bond that would stand the test of anything the world through at it. A soul mate. Writings that appeared, written in scrawly, loopy, beautiful letters....whatever your mate wrote like, the words showed. A writing, a connection to what they liked. Sometimes, it was just something innocent, in children, pictures. As people grew, the lists became less innocent, less sure. And more hidden. A secret to keep to themselves, not to try and find if you didn’t want to.

In Dean winchester’s case, it had gone from innocent drawings and lists, to blood soaked hands and powder burns. To seeing slender pale scars starting to decorate knuckles, or see the edge of scars from a bracelet digging in, a bracelet that didn’t belong to him, but left small scars all the same. Years of innocence gone in a wash of a blood and the roar of the impala.

Which was fine. He’d learned to live with one night stands, and hunting, to the job. Turning his whole live over to making sure that most of the populace got to go on in peaceful ignorance. Except the writing that was smudged and worn showing up on his palm across the hell hound bit, a disturbingly familiar number. 785-555-0128, followed by DW, call if not erased, send to.... As if whoever was at the other end, excepted someone besides her to call, and was trusting that her soul mate, might call, might get in touch with the hunter, who’d end things. Except the last bit was a jumbled tangle of letters, not able to see where he was supposed to go, only that she was in trouble.

Dean had not always been hard and cynical and against the idea of a soul mate. when he was a child, living under the wrath and control of John Winchester the person on the other side of the line had often been the only comfort he had. before he could truly read or write, he drew small faces or animals to communicate. when you where younger the messages went faster, minutes instead of hours. as he got older the messages took longer and longer to arrive as people started to second guess themselves and bow under the weight of society and none had bowed, or rather broken under that weight more than Dean had. John Winchester had broken him and rebuilt him and the hunting had taken over everything until it was all he Knew and all he could do. He was broken and because of that, after the age of sixteen, he never wrote on his hand again and while he noticed the notes and the lists and the information and the drawings she sent him, and he did know it was a she, he ignored them as best as he could and over time ignoring them got easier and pretending he wasn't hurting inside got easier and ignoring the aching, howling void inside of himself, got so easy he had almost forgotten it was there. when John had died, he had thought about telling her, but decided it would be easier to just pretend she had never existed. she probobly thought he was a mass murderer anyway what with all the blood he always had on his hands.

Sam never asked abut why Dean never wrote on his hands. Den was glad for that, he supposed Sam just assumed Dean didn't do it where other people could see. as children aged into adults it became more and more like a private thing until most adults did it behind closed doors so no one else could see. it was an intimate thing, really. sharing yourself with someone else so openly. Dean knew that Sam only wrote things when he had enough privacy. he was thus, very surprised when his own number appeared on his hand, over what had once been a scar where a hellhound had gotten hold of his hand. Cas had healed the surface scars, but hadn't been able to heal the ropey scars underneath his skin. not that he cared, it helped him remember not to be so stupid, but now there was a plea for help on his hand from his soul mate. "Fuck..." he mumbled. "SAM!!!!" he yelled, writing down the jumble of letters before they started to fade. "SAM GET UP!"

Sam was dozing in the passenger seat, the last few weeks of watching the war coming to earth, and dealing with the hallucinations of seeing Lucifer, of being tortured by his own mind even when he was out of the pit, was taking a toll on the youngest winchester. He looked ragged, and never could get quite enough sleep. And for once, he was glad that dean didn’t usually allow him to drive, since it meant he could get some sleep. Startling so badly as dean yelled his knees cracked off the dash, jerking awake as he looked for a weapon, or what dean was doing.

“Dean?”Sam blinked stupidly as he paused, realizing dean had stopped the car in the middle of the road, and thank god they were on backroads, otherwise that would have been messy, frowning as he watched dean scribble letters down, that while could be countless names or something, he wasn’t sure what he was looking at. Might be a city?Maybe? “What is it?”he said rubbing a hand over his face. “And get out of the road. You’re going to get hit.”

Seeing Sam suffer the way he was was almost too much for Den to be honest. more often than not, Sammie was the only reason Dean had a reason to live. was the reason why Dean wasn't insane. why Dean hadn't given up. knowing Sam had died, had been tortured by Lucifer for over a hundred years was almost too much for him to handle, considering he hadn't even lasted thirty. he had spent fourty years in hell and he had given in. Sam had spent a hundred years a=in hell and Dean highly doubted that Sammie had given in, bent under the torture, the weight of the pain and suffering. Sam was still a good person and he, he was not. still, this new development... for only a split second, he almost hoped again before he drowned it out and swept it away.

"shut up and read this." he ordered, shoving his hand into Sam's face even as he examined the jumble of letters intently, struggling to mae any kind of sense. "we've been on this road for six hours and i haven't even seen a little old lady." he informed Sam. "no one is going to be driving down this road." while Sam struggled to sleep, Dean didn't sleep at all unless he had passed out from drinking. "Think you can figure it out?" he asked Sam, watching him intently. "Sam. this gir asked me to call my own number.... i think she might be a hunter." he admitted, stroking the scar on his wrist. the scar of a bracelet he didn't wear. he had almost asked her, when it had appeared but in the end, he had stayed as silent as always. she must have been desperate to beg him for help after so long of silence. "...should i write something back, do you think?" he asked, staring at the writing on his hand which was beginning to vanish. finally, finally he reached into the car, grabbed a sharpie and placed a single, simple dot, right in the middle of the back of his hand. if she had been kidnapped, it would merely look as if he had simply dropped a pen on himself. she would know better though, since the day he turned sixteen not a single drop, dot or spill of ink had ever, ever tuched his skin. she would know. he hoped.

“Kay.”Sam frowned a little as he stared at the other’s hand, gripping the others wrist to keep him from moving as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing. “.....I’ve been asleep that long?”He muttered absently, still sounding tired despite that before nodding, “yea I think. Hold on.”Sam said letting the other go for a moment to grab a pen and try to write the word again, before pausing, looking up at him. “...What?really?”Sam said studying his brother for a moment, before looking at the phone number again. Yea, that was dean’s number, but it amazed him dean had even mentioned her. He couldn’t remember the last time Dean had talked about the girl at the other end. “Yea. Maybe. If she’s looking for someone to call you, she might be comforted knowing you’re actually paying attention.”sam said before looking at the letters he’d written down, frowning slightly, it looked messy, but he thought he had a idea. “I think it’s portland, oregon. She's got all the letters there, just seems she was in a hurry writing it all down."

Dean wanted to twitch and flinch away from the other, he hated the idea of Sam seeing the ink left from a woman he had ignored since he was sixteen. "yeah you have, i didn't want to wake you up, you haven't been getting enough sleep." he accused, never caring that he was being a hypocrite, considering he hadn't slept in days. "Get in the car." he ordered, sitting down in his chair and slammed the car door shut and as soon as Sam was in place he pulled a U-turn and headed off to Portland Oregon. it wasn't long before they where there and he slid out of the car and looked around, looking for anything out of sight or out of place, checking his hand to make sure nothing else was there. "....lets go." he ordered, heading for the local information hot spot, the coffee shop. if there was any rumors to be had, it would be there.

“Thanks Dean. And don’t even start, you don’t sleep either.”Sam grumbled sounding annoyed with his brother because he worried about him. Slumping into the car even as dean pulled it around, slightly amused that the man was this worked up.

“....Does this mean you’re going to be the senior agent this time, and demanding and annoying?”Sam asked as he straightened his tie, having paused long enough to grab the FBI clothes and put on, figuring it couldn’t hurt, not if there was another hunter in town, probably easiest way to find her, if she was pretending herself. Stepping into the coffee shop he ordered them both some coffee, sipping his drink as he looked around, before frowning when he saw the dark writing on dean’s hand appearing, seemed she’d graduated from pen, to marker, or maybe she was just that desperate to get help....reaching out he nudged dean’s hand open so he could read, frowning slightly as he considered what he was seeing. “....Squatch is real, Dean.”Sam snorted a little, shaking his head. “Well, even if she doesn’t know it’s you, she’s figured out she can get messages to you somehow, even if it’s someone calling.”Sam muttered as he looked around, because while it was worrying, it also amused him to know that the girl didn’t know she was talkign to dean. Frowning when he heard the gossiping going on, he stood to go get the local newspaper, settling back down as he started to read.

"Yes." Dean stated simply as he checked his wallet with the fake badge it make sure it was adjusted properly. he gulped down a coffee, barely waiting long enough to even taste it. "hmm?" Deanblinked at Sam before looking at his hand. "Squach? like Sasquatch?" he wondered, looking baffled. "you know. she's a smart cookie." he admitted, feeling a bit proud of having such a clever soul mate, even if it could never work out. "Anything interesting?" he asked Sam, picking up a local school based newspaper and started picking through that. Students tended to report thing sthat Adults wouldn't and you could learn some fantastic rumors that way. he grabbed a sharpie and laid another dot on the back of his hand, someone behind him nudging him so he squiggled all over his hand, making him curse and scowl. well, at least she'd see the 'got your message' message. he had to snicker when he saw things appearing on Sam's hands. bright splashes of paint of all colors. he'd always known Sammie's soul mate was a painter and it always amused him when Sam had bright colors all over his hands.

Sam rolled his eyes a little, vaguely amused dean was this bossy. it was a rare sight some days to see his brother like this. While he was dominate in almost anything he did, dean was a soldier, he followed orders better then he gave them. Though in the past few years as he’d adjusted to not having dad around, he’s stepped up, found a way to be more in control rather then just following. “Hm, yes. Seems like she can’t spell, or she’s in more trouble then caring to spell.”Sam said sounding thoughtful and amused before looking at his brother. Interested in how proud he looked at having a smart girl. “She is. If we end up hunting, it’ll be something we know where to go with.”Sam muttered as he read, frowning a little. “yea, there’s been killings in town. Messy, bloody, and the only thing in common was it was all bigfoot people. People who said they’d seen the beast before.... “Sam frowned a little as he snickered. “Well, at least that’ll get her attention.”He teased a little, flushing a little as he saw the bright splashes of paint on his own hands, before sighing. “We should check out the motel. If she’s not there, her car might....or she might have a room. Might be able to know who’s in town. Seems the beast is hunting at night mostly, she’s probably sleepign now.”Sam said glancing at the hazy rainy looking day.

"No. she can spell. she was writing before i could read and i know she's the same age as me." he admitted. "no she's saying something specific with the shorthand here." he admitted. "that or she's in trouble and can't afford to waste time sending the messages." he admitted. "yeah, that's true." he agreed before scowling. "but Sasquatch don't kill. they're peaceful." because he'd already nown they here real. he and John had come across them before. they where solitary, rare and only mildly territorial. they where more likely to run away than to defend themselves and they where extremely shy. "if it's really a Sasquatch killing these people, then it's because of something. there's a reason. i know one mother Sasquatch lead a massacre when a bunch of campers found her baby and stuck it in a cage intending to take it to the wildlife shelter." he admitted. "that's the only time i have ever heard of a Squatch killing someone." he admitted. "no, this is more likely a serial killer, playing on the legend to get away with killing all the Bigfoot folks." he admitted. "or it's a vampire or a Werewolf or a Wendigo." he mumbled before smiling at the others hands. "You still talk to yours?" he asked softly. "do they ever ask? about all the blood?" he asked before nodding. "we'll nap, and go out tonight, head tot he crime scenes, see if we can't find anything. we'll find the local Squatch Hunters too, ask them about what's been happening, see if any of them have gotten any letters or messages of any kind. if they're being targeted specifically, they will surely know something."

“Then she’s in trouble, like we assumed.”Sam sighed because he’d sorta hoped she couldn’t spell, then it wouldn’t be as dire as they thought. But maybe she was sinking fast. Frowning a little at Dean’s words. “really?”He said looking interested because it had been during those years he’d been away, and he knew there was plenty of hunts dean hadn’t told him about yet. “If it is, maybe that’s what the problem is. If she went expecting a sasquatch and found something nastier.”Sam frowned thinking about it, wondering just what they were dealing with, before nodding a little. “Might. Werewolf might look like a sasquatch if just glimpsed. Might be taking advantage of the legend.”He frowned a little as he considered before nodding a little. “Sometimes, after bad hunts....and not really. I think...I mean. I told him, I’m in the family business, butchering things and hunting, so I don’t think they’ve wondered just what I’ve hunted.”He sad shrugging before frowning, looking at the other. “Wait. You don’t talk to yours?”He asked, taking that from the question before nodding a little. “Sounds good.”Sam said muffling a yawn as he finished off his coffee and headed back towards the car. Afraid of what they were facing before snorting slightly at the sight of the classic mustang in the motel parking lot. Someone shared dean’s love for gas guzzling beasts. and half wondering if dean would even sleep in face of having a chance to drool over the car

"i knew that as soon as she contacted me." he admitted. "and yes. really." he admitted. "i hope not. a lot of hunters aren't equipped to handle things like Wendigo... she could probobly handle werewolves and vampires but if it's something worse then she's probobly screwed." he admitted before nodding. "so he... he?" he asked, startled before snorting. "that explains a few things." he mumbled under his breath. "so he thinks you just hunt deer or bear or something?" he asked before grimacing and dropped his eyes. "i haven't let so much as a drop of ink touch my hands since i was sixteen." he whispered. "Dad said it wasn't worth the risk, because i wasn't good enough and never would be, and she'd just die on me..." he admitted with a sigh before heading after Sam. "this is the first time she's... in years... sometimes she's sent me little doodles... but, i never responded." he admitted before looking at the mustang, twitching as he made a beeline for it. "oh god... look. look at it! she's beautiful." he drooled, completely derailed by the sight of the car.

“Interesting.And she probably is. If she went out there expecting something, and ended up in a deeper mess.”Sam sighed softly, because if she was intelligent as dean thought she was, she probably thought she’d been hunting a sasquatch, but probably hadn’t meant one before. Had no idea what she was facing yet. And it seemed she’d figured out something was wrong, really wrong. “Yes, he.”Sam said rolling his eyes at the other’s words, “And what things?”He said curious before nodding, “Something. Work as a butcher, hunter, I never really went into detail, and he’s never really asked beyond making sure I wasn’t a serial killer or something.”Sam said before staring at the other. “Dean....”Sam sighed softly, pained at the other’s words, and what john had done to him. “How about we try and make sure she doesn’t die on you?We’ll go rescue her now.”Sam said gently, worried about him before staring at the other, shaking his head a little. “well. At least when she knew she was in trouble, she reached out. Trusted you to at least call Dean Winchester. So how about we go play the heros she thinks we are?”He smiled slightly before rolling his eyes at dean’s obsession, following after him. “It is indeed. Are you thinking of trading Baby in now?”He teased as he looked around before pausing as he caught sight of the devil’s trap etched into the chrome of the bumper, much like the one scratched into the chrome of the impala's “I think we found our hunter.”

"yeah." he agreed before nodding. "yes. a few things. like, when you where little and used to paint your toenails, and how you're so damn pick about your appearance, and why i can never get you laid." he teased with a snicker. "well. at least he'll have a bit of a warning when you meet him." he admitted with a nod before smiling at his brother. "yeah. we can save her." he agreed. "it probobly won't work out but i can't just leave her, so, so yeah." he admitted. "She did reach out... i'm glad she knew i would help her if she was in trouble even if i never responded to her... i think she knows i do something... bad, because of all the blood." he admitted. "she's always so careful to keep her own hands clean i'm pretty sure that i would never have known she was a hunter until now." he admitted. "i think that's how she knew to ask me to call, uh, myself." he admitted, amused now. "because she knows i'm a hunter." he mumbled before nodding. "yeah. time to go save a maiden in distress." he agreed before smiling a little. "never. Baby is my baby... but this darling would make a great backup." he admitted before nodding. "we definitely found her.... think she'll get pissed if i check her car for documents?"

“....It’s not my fault you and dad looked like the bad end of a bar fight. I just preferred looking nice.”Sam huffed before grinning. “And I get laid. Just not with your bar room dates. I still like girls, you know. Just not....the slutty easy ones.”Which was usually what dean tried to set him up with, and he was just so damned picky about everything. “Hey, since when does anything we do work out exactly what we planned?At least we know going in we’re facing something worse then bigfoot.”Sam sighed a little, before nodding a little. “Probably. I mean, there’s only so many things you could be doing that got you this bloody, all the time. Especially if she knew about the life. Makes sense she knew who to ask for help, and figured you’d know who DW was.”Sam said looking amused at the idea before snorting. “I’m sure baby is very relieved to know that.”He said before shrugging. “She might. But considering you showed up, she’ll probably forgive her. Just hurry, I have no desire to get busted cause we’re breaking into a fed’s car.”Well aware that most hunters rolled into town pretending to be cops, it was a likely idea that she was pretending to be a agent.

"you where totally gay." he informed Sam with a smirk before blinking. "oh. Bisexual?" he asked curiously. "well.... i guess i should have seen that actually." he admitted to Sam. "you never where into anything that was easy, don't see why the women in your life would be any different. what are you gonna do when you meet your soul mate? just... never have sex with women again?" he wondered. "Well. that's very true." he agreed with Sam. plans never really worked out the way they thought they would. "Bigfoot is different than a Sasquatch and that's different than the Abominable Snowman. same family, different kinds... kind of like tigers, lions and Leopards." he admitted. "That's true, and she never asked me if i was a serial killer so she probobly knows." he admitted before smirking a little. "Baby is relieved." he agreed. "i'm gonna park Baby right next to this gorgeous girl." he decided before snorting. "we only have to tell the truth. we received a distress signal from a fellow Agent and are trying to find her." he admitted, popping open the car and looking for any information he could. room key especially, or an I.D. a phone number, a notebook, anything that might have any information on it.

“was not. And yes. Bi. And I dunno, I don’t have any plans on meeting him just yet, so we’ll just wait and see what happens when I meet him. How about you, now that you’re here, are you just never going to have sex with anyone else?”He asked curious, before thinking about that, shaking her head a little. “ah. Okay, I’ll remember that....we totally need to write that down in our books.”He said looking thoughtful about what the families of bigfoot contained. He was such a nerd. “...you sound like your setting your car up on a date.”Sam rolled his eyes before smiling. “True.”he said leaning in and looking himself, pausing when Dean popped the glove compartment, because it was much like theirs, a tangle of fake ids, two cells, and a journal, and while there were multiple names on the ids, at least they had a picture. Soft blond hair, wide blue eyes, almost to delicate looking to be a hunter. While he didn’t know her, Dean would. Bailey Daniels, one of the few women who’d made a full time job out of hunting, constantly moving, much like the boys.

Dean laughed. "Sam. i'm never going to have a chance to ever be with her. of course i'm going to have sex with other people because she is never going to want me and i can't have her anyway." he stated simply. "i guess i should... i never really think about it." he admitted. "what, you think Baby isn't beautiful enough to pick up chicks?" he demanded. "this Gorgeous lady would totally do Baby." he admitted before smirking a little as he popped open the glove compartment. part of him wondered if maybe it wouldn't work out after all. this girl was practically an identical copy to his personality. "Got a pic!" he said, examining it and cringing because, fucking hell he knew her. shit. they'd dated for a week, just after Dean had given up on ever truly having a soul mate. he'd been eighteen and it hadn't worked out well. "Well... this is going to be... just... great...." he groaned. "Her name is Bailey Daniels..." he admitted, sliding out of the car and closing the door, patting it gently. "Here. you move Baby and i'll go in and ask the front desk if they've seen her." he decided, heading inside with the picture to as the front desk if she was staying there or if they had seen her.

“...So, you’ve given up on any sort of normal life?Even though she is a hunter?”Sam frowned at his brother, before sighing. “We’ll write out the entry when we finish here.”He said before snorting, shaking his head. “She is, though I think you’re the only one who treats your car like it’s a girl.”Sam said amused, his amusement growing as he realized just how much dean’s soul mate was like him. Not realizing that it was because in those early years, when they both had just started hunting, Bailey had spent time with both Dean and John, picked up some habits that had shaped her even 10 years later. “....You know her?I take this didn’t go well.”Sam said as he eyed his brother as he moved out of the car, nodding slightly as he took the keys. “Okay. I’ll be right in.”he said, not protesting that they’d just parked. Wondering just what had happened between the two hunters.

“Agent?”The desk clerk looked up, frowning a little as Dean introduced himself. “I didn’t think these killings required three Feds showing up but....”The man shrugged, shaking his head. “I haven’t seen her since yesterday morning.”

"she's a hunter Sam. she knows better than to get involved with me. it would never work and i couldn't keep her safe. you know, just as well as i do that Micheal and Lucifer would kill her just to make me suffer." he admitted. "nah. she does too." he admitted. "we hunted together for a long time." he admitted. "two years almost. she joined us off and on shortly after i gave up on ever having a soul mate and she'd come and go as she pleased. Dad hated having her there but he promised her dad or some shit so he showed her the ropes and kept her alive and no... it didn't go well." he admitted.

"Sir. there have been six murders in the past month, all from the exact same group of people and yu think the FBI wouldn't get involved? this is a profiled case and this girl." he wiggled the picture. "is one of us even if she didn't tell you she was. she sent a distress signal and now you tell me she hasn't been seen since yesterday." he sighed. "which room was she staying in? i'm going to need the key and any information on where she might have said she was going." he admitted.

“...Maybe. But you deserve to be happy to, dean.”Sam sighed softly, shaking his head a little because it hurt to see his brother like this. To know that he’d given up on any sense of normal life. “....That’s amusing. Really.”Sam snickered a little watching his brother, curious. “So, 18, 19?Interesting time to have a girl tagging along.”he said sounding interested in just how badly it had gone, but not about to ask about it though, not when she was in danger. They had to find her, soon. “Well, considering I’d left for college, so you could use the backup. Probably only reason Dad put up with it.”he said making a face, because he understood that even if he’d made a promise, john wouldn’t have done it otherwise, unless he’d found her useful. “We’ll find her dean.”

“Yes...I guess os.”The man frowned as he considered that, staring at the picture, before sighing. “No, she came in for some coffee and food before she left again. Like weird to ,but not horrible.”The man said because the girl really had been odd, different hauling everything into the motel. “Room 101, back corner bottom floor. Here’s the key.”He said handing the key card over just as sam walked in. Frowning slightly. “Said she was driving out to gifford national forest for the day, thought it was weird she didn’t take the car though.”Which either meant she’d run into trouble in town, or found another way out to the forest for some reason. “Let yourselves in, and just bring the key back when your done.”

Sam was quiet until they got to the room, pausing when they pushed the door open, looking around at the newsclippings pinned to the wall, books piled on the floor. It looked like a hurricane had ran through the room, a manic researcher it looked like. Frowning as he moved further into the room, sam looked the clippings over again. “Dean, these are older then just six months. Whatever she’s looking for, seems she knows it’s more then just what the people think is a local sasquatch going wild.”Though why she’d mention the beast if she knew it wasn’t true was questionable, unless she was so pressed for time, she’d simply given dean somewhere to start looking for answers.

"well. i suppose if you want to think that you go right ahead." it wasn't a secrete that Dean didn't think he deserved to be happy after all. "more like seventeen eighteen but cose enough." he admitted with a smile. "it wasn't for the backup that he let her hang around. she made damn good bait. that's why she left. because we used her as bait. we weren't quick enough and she got hurt. i went to go save her nd blew the cover and i god dad hurt and he beat the shit out of me. she tried to get in the middle of it so he beat the shit out of her. we ran away for a week, had sex... neither of us knew what we where doing and broke it off because neither of us knew where to go or what to do. she told me if i went back to dad she'd never see me again.... i went back to dad and i never saw her again." he was telling Sam so he'd drop it, he knew Sam would get the memo.

"yeah she's a bit of an odd duck but she's one of the best." Dean admitted. "that's why it's so troubling that she sounded the alarm." he admitted. "she's never had to before and something so sudden, we didn't even know she was investigating this until we got here." he admitted. "you know of anyone who might have a map of the forest?" he asked the man. "and we're going to need a room for the night if you have any open." he admitted before grimacing as he realized that Bailey had likely gotten into shit there in town. he headed after Sam and looked around the room and sighed. "pack up everything." he ordered. "we can't run the risk of someone trying to cover their trail and clearing it out for us and we can't leave it here even if that wasn't a worry." he admitted. "i'm beginning to think the Squatch she's talking about isn't of the sassy variety." he admitted, grabbing a marker and drawing something on his hand. he hoped she'd understand. it was something he often drew on his hand when he was going to go hunting with his dad. to explain the blood on his hands. a buck. stick figure of course. he wasn't very good at artwork. still, it would let her know, he hoped, that he was hunting, and that Dean Winchester was too.

“...ah.”Sam tilted his head a little, before wincing. Looking at the picture again. “Yes. I could see how a young female would be bait for the things that go bump in the night.”Sam said a little pale at the idea that his father had been callous enough to use a girl who’d probably stayed more for dean’s company then anything she was learning, to make sure there was no way they’d ever be able to be near again. That even after 12 years of not seeing her, dean was this upset about it. Not that his brother was being emotional over it, but he knew it had upset him. “....Despite that. When she needed help, she went looking for you. Means something Dean.”He said before nodding, he’d drop it. Knowing he’d never convince dean to do something he didn’t want to.

The man frowned before wincing a little, “yes. She seemed anxious about things...and yes.”The attendant moved over to the rack of fliers, finding the right map before holding it out towards him. “That has all the trails of places she asked about. She was looking for the lake and backwoods, said she was looking for something about sasquatch or the hunters who were killed.”The man said sighing a little as he nodded. “There’s a room available.”He said handing the key over for that two. “If it is a squatch of some kind, they have help. I mean, coming into town, means human.”Sam muttered wincing a little at the idea of her getting into that much trouble in town. Packing up things he paused, frowning a little as he pulled a picture closer to him, looking it over. “....Is it just me, or does this sorta look like Crowley and Abbadon?”The current lord of hell and a Knight, that could never be good news. The only thing that was okay, was it appeared to be at least a decade old, though if it was a decade....someone in town might have made a deal. Looking up when Dean drew on his hand, tilting his head as he waited to see if Bailey would add something. Working to clean up the rest of the stuff, he frowned slightly as he saw the sudden wash of blood appearing on dean's hand. Dammit, that meant nothing good.

"...yes. well...." he looked away. "the thing that went bump in the night wanted more than than flesh and blood." it had wanted, and damn near got, her virginity. John had not thought that her being raped warranted Dean blowing their cover and letting the monster get away. "It means she's desperate and doesn't have any other choice." he stated simply before frowning at the man."Anxious?" he asked a bit worried. "thank you." he said, accepting the map and looking it over before leaving Sammie to collect the room keys. "Crowley?" he asked, moving over to the other and plucked the picture out of his hands. "what the hell was she looking into?" he wondered, his eyes scanning the walls now. "Your thinking the same thing i am... someone here made a deal and she's getting involved? if Crowley's fucking with her, im going to split him open and see if demon guts look any different thank human ones." he decided before he went so very stiff, his face pale as he stared at his red tinted skin. "...she's never had blood on her hands for long enough to transfer before."he whispered, actually sounding frightened now. "we need to find her. now. look faster." he commanded, beginning to search now, desperate for any clue as to where she could be before snarling as he realized this wasn't going to get him anywhere. okay Sam, you're the smart one. where do we go from here?!" he demanded.

Sam winced at that, swallowing hard."we'll find her dean. I promise."even if he had no right to promise it, he'd make sure they got to her, because they had to. For him, there was no other choice."yes. She was worried and upset last time I saw her...you're welcome."he said watching dean and sam go. "Yea, I think."sam frowned at the picture, "she might have come expecting one thing, and found a crossroads demon instead..."he frowned."if she's gotten involved it means a hellhound. Might be why she thinks it's a quatch, they look similar if you see them from far away...."sam frowned before wincing at dean's blood thirsitiness, if it's crowley, we'll make sure he knows better then to screw with hunters anymore."which he should already know, but they'd make sure he knew it."dammit."sam cursed softly when he heard her words, searching faster, looking for anything that could show where she was wincing at dean's snarl."the forest. If she was searching there, it's likely whatever she's hunting took her there."he frowned before nudging dean's hand open again, wincing when he saw the bloodywriting, seems she'd run out of pen, or someone had taken it."....the Rangers retreat at Gifford mountain....it should have a drive that the impala can get up."he said already heading for the door

Back
Top Bottom