Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

“a manicure that’s for a woman!”Alex whined a little. “And alex is all demon in bed, we’re the fairies remember?”alex said wisely which just made belladonna snicker. “He is mean. We’ll punish him later.”Alex decided as he went to sleep. “....They are adorable. Good thing to.”Belladonna shook her head a little. “You can get some sleep you know, I’ll stay up with them.”She said looking gabe over worried about him to, "you should get some sleep before we move them home."

"I didn't want to know that! but your right, we are faeries." he agreed with a giggle, snuggling into Alex with a smile. "yeah. i don't want in on that. you punish him on your own time." James mumbled. "yes. very adorable." Gabe snorted. "so adorable i want to strangle him." Gabe agreed before smiling at her. "i think i will." he agreed. "i'm exhausted. keeping James calm has been a hell of a time." he admitted, shaking his head as he crawled into the spare bed for a nap of his own.

“We are.”alex muttered. “Well, I’ll take care of him then, as long as you take care of yours. We’ll have to keep from strangling them, they’re so cute.”Belladonna snickered as she settled into a chair to watch over them all.

“Gabe?”Alex muttered sleepily looking up at her lover as he stirred, trying to get up, but not quite moving. not wanting to get up, but knowing that he should, and to get james to a safe place. It would be good, he needed to put james somewhere safe.

Gabe smiled a little at him and stroked his hair. "feeling better love?" he asked, his head tilted. "James is still asleep and the doctors say he has to wake up on his own so try to stay quiet. his magic is fighting off the last of the lingering venom right now so when he wakes up, he'll be free to go back to the Manor." he explained with a smile. "Cernunnos went back with Coatl to finish cleaning up the labs, but Sith is still here and Belladonna." he admitted. "the carriage was left too, so James won't try to walk or anything."

Alex nodded a little, sighing quietly as his hair was stroked, going still and quiet to not move and wake james up. Simply quiet and holding still to let james rest. “I can be quiet. Always quiet.”He muttered smiling quietly at the other, “Oh...good. That’s good. James shouldn’t be walking just yet.”He said sighing as he pouted at gabe, “You should lay down with us.” “I don’t think so. If he got in there, james’d want me to, and that bed isn’t big enough for four.”Belladonna snickered a little from her chair.

"No, James won't even be allowed to stand." Gabe admitted. "they'll be using a stretcher. they did warn he might get seasick though so be prepared, he might puke." Gabe admitted. "he's not allowed anymore painkillers, so he's going to be in pain too." he admitted. "we might be able to give him some ibeproven or asperin but I'm not sure how human painkillers will affect his healing." he admitted before chuckling. "i laid down while you two where sleeping." he promised, well aware half the offer came from Alex being worried that Gabe hadn't slept enough. "mmmmm..." James mumbled, starting to wake up. "Mmm 'ungry...." Gabe just snorted at that, rolling his eyes because with him healing, James was always hungry. "They'll be bringing your lunch through soon." Gabe promised with a chuckle.

“Good. He should rest.”Alex muttered, not that he probably should be walking himself. “Damn...well. He’ll probably heal better, without it.James has always been weird with the painkillers.”Alex muttered. “He did, I promise.”Belladonna smiled a little, “I’ll get your food.”Belladonna said looking amused as she left to get food and see where it was.

"Then he'll just have to go without." Gabe agreed with a sigh because James in pain was never a good thing. it was like listening to Coatl complain about having a splinter or a paper-cut. they never shut up about it, the little pussies. "thank you Belladonna." Gabe said with a smile, pleased when she came back with food to stuff James with. he was happy to gulp down the vegetarian fare, the hospital hadn't been very pleased when James refused to eat for a whole day until they realized he was a vegetarian and didn't want their nasty hamburgers and chicken nuggets.

“Yea, well, it’ll be even worse with the whole pain thing.”Alex grumbled making a face at the idea as he settled in to eat himself. “Welcome.”Belladonna said smiling as they got dressed to go, helping james into the wheelchair and setting the cat sith into his lap as loki snickered. It seemed sith was utterly content at being a cat for the moment. “Now you, Alex Monroe, get in the wheelchair.” “I can walk.” “No you can’t. Sit down, or I’ll make Sith carry you out.”belladonna said glaring at him until he meekly sat down into the wheelchair to let gabe push.

By the time that James was settled into the wheelchair he was pale and trembling. the pain was intense and he had already had too many painkillers to get anymore. at least, not any of the stuff that would actually help. he settled a hand on Sith and scratched his ears, feeling sickly and exhausted already. "wanna go home." James mumbled unhappily, already thinking of the manor as more of a home than the city ever had. he couldn't stay though, not now. not when so many people wanted them dead. he was half asleep in his chair when they got out into the street. he shifted and his eyes snapped open, his head jerking up and made a sound like he was about to be sick. "no... not so loud." he pleaded, the Wild rising, pressing against him, screaming in pain, in agony, in warning.

there was a sudden movement, a young looking man striking out at them with a silver blade. Gabe was moving in an instant, taking the cut across his chest instead of Alex getting his throat slit. The man was gorgeous, one of the most beautiful fey the brothers had eer come across. if it weren't for the fact that he had no breasts, it would have been impossible to tell if he was a male or a female. he had soft pink lips and his eyelids where lined with Kohl making his eyes that shone like diamonds sand out even more against his pale, moonlight skin. his eyes where like pearls, or the insides of seashells, shimmering with soft off white colors that seamed to swirl in constant movement. his hair was short and spiked using hair spray or hair mousse, the hair was as white as snow and where highlighted with strands of ice blue and sparkling silver. the man was also unusually short for a Fey, he was barely any taller than Alex or James, and being honest, James was nearly a carbon copy of the man standing before them. only James wasn't nearly as pretty. this was Oberon.

The King of the Light away from his throne was unusual enough, attacking people he had never met was even odder. Oberon was a very peaceful sort. he didn't care for violence much. if he needed someone... dealt with, he passed the task on to Crystall to handle, or his wife depending on how pissed off he was at said person. for him to be there, trying to kill someone in person, that was very unusual indeed. he stepped back a single step, adopting a proper fencing pose, his silver painted nails glittering in the light as he raised his silver sword, ready to run Gabe through. "Step aside. it is not you that i want."

“we’re going home. We’re going.”Belladonna promised smiling slightly as they made there way outside, tensing at james’ words, looking around, understanding he was seeing something they hadn’t yet.

Sith stirred, landing lightly off of james’ lap as he changed back, crouched and ready to defend in front of belladonna and james, frowning as he let belladonna take care of the wound even as alex tried to stumble to his feet. “Oberon, what are you doing?”He growled, that low bassy growl of a annoyed cat. He didn’t want to kill his friend, but he would if he had to. Looking around a little, looking for mistral and if anyone else was with the king. “No!Don’t do this!This isn’t what we want!We want to be left alone!”Alex snarled, his voice strained and scared, to weak still to order well, but hopefully he could get the man to stand down enough for the others to keep from having to kill him.

Oberon scowled a little at Sith. "this is none of your business, Rat." he spat at the Cat Lord. certainly not acting anything like himself. "Get out of the way, i don't care if i slice you in twain." he warned, Gabe brushing Alex off. for a half demon, the deep cut was nothing more than a slight annoyance. Oberon paused, Arm pulled back to engage Sith in combat when Alex spoke, his body shivering under the order, James moaned again, shaking his head as a wind picked up. words whispering in Oberon's ear, making the man moan just as James had before straightening and lunging with the sword, trying to pierce Sith through the stomach, followed by a wide sweep of his arm. he was acting clumsy, like he was drunk. Oberon was one of the worlds best fencing master. he could, without fail, beat Cernunnos, beat Crystall and Mistral, could beat any number of people with one hand behind his back and laughing at the, and he couldn't even do a proper step. something was wrong. very, very wrong with Oberon.

"I am not rat, oberon."sith growled wincing as oberon came at them. "Son of a bitch!"sith snarled as he swept a hand up, steering the sword away with a sweep of claws as he twisted away from the other, anxious and worried as he glanced at james making sure he wasn't bleeding out and glad belladonna was looking after him."alex order him to stay again."sith growled shivering a little at alexs next order, taking the momentary lapse in oberon's movement to punch him hard enough to knock him out. He didn't know what was wrong, but he knew something was."belladonna, call your father. We're going back inside till he gets here."he said preparing to drag them all back inside the hospital

Oberon snarled right back as his blade was swept aside. he looked like he was half crazed, nearly insane. James wasn't hurt at all, thankfully. whatever had him groaning like that, it wasn't from his wounds. Gabe had already stopped bleeding. the silver didn't affect him the way it would some breeds of Fey. He staggered at the order again and dropped when he was punched. he lay there, pale and glowing with a bruise growing on his chin while Gabe started shoving James back to the hospital. he was nearly helpless, moaning softly, begging the Wild to 'slow down, not so loud'. Alex at least had his powers and Sith to help him. James moaned pathetically again, making a retching sound like he was going to be sick when the wind rushed past again and Oberon got to his feet, backhanding Sith hard enough that it would have snapped a humans neck. again, very odd. Oberon detested physical violence. if he had to fight, it was the gentlemen way, with a saber. backhanding someone whose back was turned was enough to make Oberon throw a fit. doing it himself? inconceivable. The ancient Fey 'God' of Light snarled and thrust, Gabe unable to get in the way in time, the point of the Saber hovered, only centimeters from James chest. there was a pause and Oberon shuddered, pulled back and thrust again and this time the point froze inches away. his face twisted with rage as he turned to attack Alex this time. Gabe moved faster, his fangs sinking into the side of Oberon's neck, making him cry out in pain as burning poison swept through him. he barely had time to stagger away before he dropped. unconscious to the floor. "Jesus Christ what the hell is wrong with this guy!?" Gabe demanded, looking very shaken and ignoring the huge crowd that had gathered to watch the Fey duking it out.

Alex looked worried as he staggered to his feet a little, trying to stay up, but he was still recovering himself, and holding the power in check, and use it was wearing on him. Wearing on him because it so wanted to just run rampant. “You’re okay. I got you.”Belladonna muttered anxious and worried as she hovered near james, “Calm, focus James.”She muttered struggling hard to not freak out and trying hard to help him as they moved into the hospital. “Fuck!”Sith cursed as he staggered, falling to the ground as he was punched, indeed it had snapped his neck, but to kill a near immortal, it’d take more then a snapped neck to do it. Stumbling to his feet after a few moments, already healing the damage sith stared at the king of the fey, before swallowing thickly. Shaken himself. “I don’t know. But we’re going to find out. Oberon’s not like this.”Sith said pale and shaken as he picked up the fey lord, pausing as he considered it, before moving back into the hospital. Tehy needed to keep oberon under until they could figure out what’s going on.

"No... no... the voices... the Wild! it's angry! it's sick! so furious! it's fighting! trying to fight! he can't fight! he can't fight!" James babbled, weeping as he struggled to understand what the Wild was screaming at him. "He can't fight! he can't fight! She has him! he can't fight!" James screamed, sobbing as he nearly went limp as Oberon did, the wild dying down and calming. "what's he like then?" Gabe scoffed, shaking his head as he checked his chest to make sure he was healed and wasn't hurt anymore. "He won't wake for a few hours at the least. i pumped him as full as i could." Gabe admitted. "had he been human he'd be out for months, i've never tested my venom against a full Fey Lord before so i can't be sure but he'll be out for a while, long enough to fill my venom glans back up and then i can dose him again if i have to." he promised, hoping he hadn't overdosed the pale, limp, and barely breathing fey lord. "here's hoping no one else is here trying to kill us all." he grumbled, shaking his head.

Belladonna frowned looking confused, before glancing at the man attacking them, wrapping her arms around him and simply holding him. Wondering if that was what happened, something had twisted the king of light. “We’ll help him. We will.”She said looking pale as she watched holding him gently as she got the brothers inside, relaxing as they were moved back into their room, and locking oberon in the next door. “A good man. A honorable one, who detests violence with a passion, and would rather make peace with a enemy then attack them, much less attack a friend...this is more like...”He trailed off, frowning a little as he considered that. Turned that thought over. Sith was quiet for a moment before nodding. “Good.We’ll watch, make sure he’s stable. I’ve never seen demon venom used on a fey, we’ll make sure he’s okay, and figure out what the hell is going on.” “Mistral is. I mean, oberon wouldn’t come here on his own....” “No, probably not.”Sith muttered frowning a little. “But I think he’ll wait and see if oberon survives before attacking.”

James was blinking sluggishly as if drugged,the effort of holding back the Wild had been too much for the already exhausted man. he was asleep in the chair by the time they go inside, and no answers would be coming from him. "Detests violence? he's a Fey!" Gabe scoffed, rolling his eyes. "no offense to you and yours but Faerie thrive on violence. it is all they know and i doubt Oberon is any better." he stated before heading inside with Alex, trying to calm his lover down while in the crowds, the Gypsies began to dance and entertain to draw the crowd away. they sensed something worse was coming and where doing what they could to distract the crowd and pull them away. "of course we wouldn't kill Oberon. he's the King, after all. the last thing we need his his mad wife declairing open war on us for defending ourselves. you know she would."

“He might be fey, but he cries when he gets a hangnail. And refuses to go on hunts. Or kills mice when they get in Mab’s study. Comparitively to the rest of his court, Oberon is a pacifist, as much as they allow him to be.”Sith said frowning a little, “Though it does make me interested in what James was babbling out. Knowing Oberon.”he muttered frowning a little, thinking it over as he looked over the two sleeping men. Glad to see that at least alex and james seemed okay before snorting. “I know she would, but if Oberon dies before you two do, she automatically forfeits her title on the seelie throne and half her fighting force. It’d be a even if he died.”Sith said pausing as he considered loki out the window, vaguely amused at the sight of the godling trying to distract the crowd o with small magic tricks.

"Really? so he's a bit of a pussy huh?" oh no, get Oberon pissed off enough and he would slaughter you. he had done so before though no one knew what the three men had done to warrant Oberon ripping them limb from limb with his bare hands. whatever it had been, it had involved Mab, of that everyone was sure. "Are you sure he wasn't just babbling?" Gabe asked, looking confused before looking in at Oberon, pale and soft and he had a feeling Sith was right. dammit. "So in other words it was a hell of a gamble for her, sending Oberon." Gabe mumbled. "what where they thinking? that the boys wouldn't fight back because he donated his sperm or what?" he wondered.

out on the streets, a large man was grinning brightly as he did his best act. juggling knives and apples, the knives proving how sharp they where by occasionally hacking one of the apples in half. he was large, though not as massive as Gabe he was certainly big enough that he could do some serious damage. his muscles gleamed in the sunlight, his skin a bright golden tan, his hair the same color, his eyes just as bright gold as the rest of him. he was lie a golden statue come to life and people where gathering around to stare at him with wide eyed horror at how he sometimes, almost just missed a catch, or to drool at his gleaming muscles. he laughed, the deep rich booming laugh of a man without a care in the world when one of the little kids asked if he had all his fingers. he grinned and tucked all his knives away as they fell and then showed the child his hands to the proclamation of 'that is so cool!' "Adonis!" the golden man straightened and looked over at the voice. "There's magic building! something big is coming! we have to get the circle up!" "Aye! i'll be right there!" the newly named Adonis called, winking at the child before focusing on the crowd. "It seems there's a storm afoot. the Fey seam to be having themselves a bit of a turf war. best clear out before a more serious battle comes through." he warned, apologizing as he ran into Loki, offering him the same boyish smile that Loki was so familiar with before he danced off to rejoin his troupe.

“Some, but if goaded enough he’ll roll right over you with a furious temper. It just takes more to work him up then most.”Sith made a face, before nodding. “He’s connected to the wild, more then I’ve ever seen. If he has such a strong reaction, I doubt it’s just babbling.”Sith sighed. “I agree....something’s wrong.”belladonna said frowning slightly. “Yes, it was. A desperate gamble, probably because Mistral has been outcast....and maybe. Or that he wouldn’t recognize them, or be able to stop once he started fighting....”Sith paused, paling a little. Because he’d forgotten. How he had forgotten he had no idea, but it might explain some of this. “Oberon suffers from battle blindness....a beserker’s rage. It takes him awhiel to get there, but once he’s there....well, he’ll keep slaughtering until he’s brought down and forced to stop. She probably counted on him being killed when he attacked us, and him killing them to. Leaving her in charge of everyhting.”

Loki smiled slightly as he watched the crowd around them, smiling at the kids as they gathered around him. While he didn’t have any himself, he enjoyed taking care of them. Yelping as he was ran into, he looked up at the man, “Hm?”he said looking startled as he watched the other, startled to see that smile as he stared in quiet disbelief at the sight of it, that he didn’t notice mistral coming at his back, or the storm gathering, not in the sky, but in the foggy streets. While he was lord of rats, he could call lightening to his hand, could draw a thunderstorm around him like a protective touch, both him and crystall could. He wasn’t great at it, but he could do it enough to hide a attack. Feeling the magic breaking and the scent of ozone on the air, like lightening going to ground loki turned to follow adonis instead of seeing mistral attacking him.

"...hes a berserker.. that explains a lot." Gabe admitted. he'd never met a Berserker before but he'd heard about them. well, he'd heard rumors about them. they tended to have sweet, almost timid personalities. at least in the accounts he'd heard of. piss them off too mch though and they snapped and would go on a bloody rampage. "i don't think he was in a berserker rage though, or he wouldn't have been speaking, right? and he wasn't nearly furious enough right?" Gabe asked, his head tilted. "or is the berserker rage really overrated?" he wondered. "So she wants total control. i can believe it." he admitted, shaking his head. "he seams to be doing alright with the venom, his breathing has evened out at least... did you hear that?" he asked, startled by the sudden sound of cracking thunder.

Adonis turned at the feeling of the lightning and moved deceptively fast. too fast for a human, though that was what he was. he took the full force of the blow mean for Loki, thunder andlightning crackling along his skin. a human would have been dead. should have been dead. Adonis should have been burnt and dead on the street, his heart failed under such a violent onslaught of electricity. Adonis just stood there, an amused smile on his lips, the same one Loki was so used to. the one that said 'really? you would use my own power against me?' the lightning seamed to pool into Adonis and he reached out and gripped Mistrals shoulder and in a violent snarling crack of thunder that left all of the spectators momentarily deaf, and such a violent bright light tht left them all blinded, Lightning came down from the sky and struck both Adonis and Mistral. Adonis stepped back once the show was done and examined Mistral with a clicking of his tongue. "My Patron God, Thor, God of thunder and Lightning, has prevailed over your weak form." Adonis intoned. "Go now, into the Summer-lands and atone for your sins." oh lord, that was going to be fun. Adonis worshiped Thor. hilarious... of course, whether Mistral was actual dead remained to be seen. a powerful Fey Lord like Mistral could possibly survive a lightning strike like that. "Are you alright?" Adonis asked Loki, looking worried. "he just tried to kill you."

“Yes, he is.”Sith said sighing a little, before shaking his head. “No, he didn’t. Which is curious all on it’s own. He rarely gets in fights without the rage....and it’s a little overrated, but he’s completely insane when he loses all control.”Sith made a face before snorting, “Yea, she wants control. And-”He paused, frowning as he looked at the window. Growling. “You watch them, I’ll go see.”he said heading for the door.

Loki startled, hitting the ground in surprise before scrambling back to his feet, turning to look at the fight, eyes wide as he rubbed at his ears, startled as he stared at adonis. That was just amusing, to see him worshipping, well, himself. “....He’s not dead. Be careful.”Sith said as he eased through the crowd, looking down at mistral on the ground. It’d take time for him to recover, if they gave it to him, but he was out of the fight for the moment. “....Yes, I’m okay. And I’m fine. I need to-”Loki looked frantic and upset. “They’re fine. Both past out. We need to get out of here.”Sith said worry and anger tightening his features, they eeded to get away from the humans before they got someone killed.

"So she wanted him to, bit he wouldn't or couldn't. still, he was attacking us and he was acting rather odd if what you say is true. are there such things as mind controlling spells or potions? maybe he was being controlled or enchanted?" he asked. "that could explain why James was having such a strong reaction right? a few years ago, before i met the boys, Alex said that James got really sick once, because a Fey was using a love potion on a human and controlling him through it. she was caught, and arrested because of it. James never explained anything about it, but Alex thinks it's because things like Love potions go against 'the will of nature', maybe there are other potions that do the same thing. Free will is a big thing to the will of nature, i imagine anything that takes away that free will would upset The Wild, and thus James, right?" he wondered before shaking his head. "be careful Sith." he ordered, a bit worried about what was happening.

"Not dead?" Adonis asked, holding his hand where he had been touching Mistral, it was burnt pretty bad. "Adonis! Jesus you just can't help yourself can you!? you've hurt yourself you stupid fool!" a little old man complained, looking very much like his mama just have been a gnome. or maybe a Goblin. "relax Grimma. i'm fine. and it was necessary." "You always say that, Fool! Stupid idiot!" the little old man spat, scowling at Adonis's hand. "how fortunate there's a hospital right here." "oh Grimma! not the hospital!" Adonis whined, even as he let the little old man force him across the street to the hospital. "I'm fin! it's barely even stinging!" Adonis complained as he allowed himself to be shepherded into the hospital. "besides... i want to go flirt with that cute guy..." "you always want to flirt you whore!" Grimma complained, making Adonis whine.

”Yes. There is. Strong ones, vicious ones that would be required to hold someone as strong as oberon. The more powerful the will, the stronger the fey, the more powerful the spell needs to be. It’d be a huge violation of nature and free will to twist Oberon that much.”Sith shuddered a little at the idea before nodding, he’d be careful.

“Nope, just out of the fight for the moment.”Sith said moving over, and taking teh fey lord from adonis, focusing for a moment, and a shimmer of power as he wrapped he other up in bonds and magic, while mistral was strong, compared to sith, he was still a youngling, and sith could hold him for a little while. Picking the other up and tossing mistral unceremoniously over his shoulder. Snorting a little as he listened to the argument. “I insist, you have to be looked at.”Loki said following after the two, looking upset that adonis has been hurt. “We’re leaving as soon as I can get the others, loki.”Sith said before going to retrieve them,

Back
Top Bottom