Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He just sat there a moment not sure what to say. It took a few minutes for him to figure out what to do. "I don't want to effect your career. It's bad enough mine may be over. I won't let him ruin yours too." He said softly. Jake didn't think he could break up with her, even if he thought maybe it was best for her, but he could give her an out if she wanted it. "Adri..." He looked down. "I understand if you don't want to deal with all of this...like I said it's bad enough he's coming after me, I don't want it to effect you. You've worked so hard for where you are."

The thought of her leaving killed him. And really if she did leave, it would make the next question kind of awkward. "I already called my lawyer. On what to do about Owen." He said softly and looked down. "I kind of need a favor from your parents. Or I may...I hope to God I don't need to call on this favor. But if CPS comes in...do you think your parents will take him? Until I get this all figured out? They would need a room for him. A safe place and that they have. I don't want him going into the system. He's comfortable with them." Jake was trying like hell to be strong through all of this but when it came to possibly losing his son it was hard to. Tears formed in eyes. "Do you think your parents would do that?" His hands were shaking and he couldn't sit still.

"I don't care about telling anyone the truth. If it means keeping Owen home and safe I don't care..." he said softly. "And I know going to see him is probably the worst fucking idea, but I'm doing it. He's not going to fuck with my life. With my son and not expect me to be coming for him."

"Your career isn't over. This isn't going to effect your career or mine. Call Dana, explain to him what's going on. He's not going to lose one of his top fighters over some tabloid news. Dana will understand and I bet he will ask you if you want to take time off to figure this whole thin out but he's not going to fire you. You are too good to let go."

She frowned a little bit at his favor and thought it over, "Of course they would. They'd take him in a heart beat. I'll call them tomorrow and asks but I know they would. But it's not going to come to that either. Owen is safe where he is. They might come down and check him out, check out the house and then they will see that he is as safe as can be. No one is taking him away and he won't be sent away."

"I really don't think you should go see him right now. That could make this whole thing worst. If you go you stand by the door the ENTIRE time and talk to him from there. Don't go in that room." She told him firmly. "This is bad enough. If you go in that room he can say you came to finish him or something. Please don't go in the room."

Jake was happy Adri was staying so positive about everything. "Yeah. I'll call him tomorrow morning." He hoped she was rigt where he wouldn't fire him. Maybe he should take time off but he didn't want to let Eddy step in the way of his road to the championship. He hoped he became champion while he was alive to see it.

"I need a plan just in case Adri. If they come in to take him at any point we can call them. And tell CPS that they will take him while they do any investigation." He let out a breath and wrapped his arms around Adri.

Jake shook his head. "He will not mess with my life especially when Owen involved and lay there like no big deal. And maybe I'm going in to finish the damn job we'd be doing everyone a favor. I'll be smart about going. I'll have a nurse stay in the room and be a witness."

He looked at Adri. She never answered him about if she wanted to leave he'd understand. "Where did you and Owen go?"

"Take an off duty cop. They are reliable sources. No one will discredit a cop. Someone can say you paid the nurse. You can't really pay off a cop. I mean you could but it's less likely. I'll feel better if you take a cop and have him sit in the room while you talk to Eddy. I do think you should sue for slander."

She shook her head when he asked where they went, "To a Walmart parking lot. I called TMZ and gave them a statement. I should have stayed here. You needed us here." Her plan didn't work anyways.

She sighed and rubbed his sides, "There is only way to get rid of him legally. The medical attention he is getting is keeping the sickness or whatever he has at bay. If that's gone he won't survive much longer." It felt dirty talks about it but snake was the one that paid to keep Eddy alive. Jake could stop paying. He had no reason to pay.

"Or you could discredit him completely and find out if he is a Klansmen or prove that he is a blatant racist. No one wants to believe a racist."

The cop idea was a good idea. He could go to the department in the morning. "I'll go in and see if I can get a cop." He thought about suing him. But what for? "I'm not after money...he has none anyway." He thought of a few plans.

"I'm going to talk to him. I'm cutting him off. I'm going to make a statement of my side of things. Me paying his bills have a paper trail. I can prove that. For a man who wants to kill him why keep him alive? But after him slandering me he cause use his money from running his mouth to pay. I'll tell people the truth. He is an abusive, racist piece of shit." He gave Adri's shoulder. "If he's runnng my name through the mud his will be too. The gloves are coming off..."

He rested his head against her and looked out at the mountains. His mind was going a mile a minute. "I'm done playing nice." He said quietly.

She kept rubbing his back because nothing she could say could make him feel better, "Come on, let's go lay down. Even if you can't sleep, you should try." She said softly and walked him into the room. She locked the balcony door and sat on her bed. She pulled her phone out and saw a text from Layla, it was in a group message to both her and Jake.

I wouldn't have left my son with Jake if I didn't think he wasn't in good hands. You two have done nothing but make sure he had a healthy upbringing. If you need me to make a statement I will. Adri thought it was admirable. Layla wanted nothing to with the media because baby mama's were always painted in a bad light. She thought it was a nice offer. One they could possibly take.

"Layla isn't going to force him away from us anytime soon." She said softly and set her phone down. She put it on do not disturb and charged it. "I'm still going with you in the morning." She told Jake and pulled the covers back on the bed. "Go take a hot shower and try to relax Boo."

Jake followed her advice and went inside to lay down but a shower did seem kind of nice. He grabbed boxer briefs and went into the bathroom. He made sure the water was nice and warm before getting in. The feeling of the water spraying against his back and neck felt nice, like a little massage. His face was tilted down and his hands went to the shower wall. It was hard to push everything out of his head. He stood there for awhile just letting the water spray onto him before he washed and got out. He put on his underwear after doing a quick dry and just figured he'd let the air dry him the rest of the way.

He walked back into the bedroom and instead of crawling into bed he sat next to the pack and play and watched Owen sleep. His hand reached in and caressed Owen's temple and cheek. There was no way a man who thought of kids as his own would ever do the things Eddy did to Amy and Jake. Jake couldn't wrap his mind around how anyone could do or say the thing he had said. He had the urge to pick Owen up and just hold him and protect him from all the evil in the world, but it was impossible to do. Instead he leaned down and kissed his head and whispered that he loved him more than anything in the world. For Owen he'd do anything. Adri too. Jake knew that.

Jake moved to crawl into bed but saw Layla's text and he replied that he appreciated her being willing to do that. He then plugged his phone in and laid down next to Adri. He was anxious to go back to the hospital the following day. He had a lot to tell Eddy.

Miles away, Eileen was going back and forth one what to do about her son and husband. She missed her children. More than she let on, she missed them. Maybe it was time she stood up to Eddy. She called the same media source that Eddy did and finally told her story. The truth. She informed them Jake was only protecting himself and his sister when Eddy got his scar but she wasn't there to know exactly what happened. She claimed that Eddy was abusive, a racist, and plain evil. She also stated she only stayed and kept quiet out of the fear for her own safety and feels horrible that her children had to go through what they did. It was said as well that Jake hadn't kept Owen from her, but that with her husband being sick she couldn't travel, and it wasn't fair to expect Jake and Adri to bring a new born to her. She also commented that for someone who had treated the two of them so poorly, they still took the time to visit him, it takes a special kind of person to put the past aside and go and see a dying man. A man who then in return insulted Adri due to her race and made crude remarks, that she was a witness of. She also stated that if Jake had any issues with anger it was fueled and stemmed from Eddy and the only reason he spoke to them was for the money. The media source was going to run the article as soon as they could get it typed and edited.

Jake kissed Adri's shoulder and snuggled up to fall asleep. He wasn't too successful.

Sleep came easily to Adri. She was best from the day. She learned a lot about Amy and Jake's history but what Eileen said was still haunting her. Jake hadn't really told her anything of his past on his own. She always had to pry it out of him, or wait until someone else told her. At the same time she had things she didn't tell him, that she didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to be looked st differently. If she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Jakr then maybe he should be the person she confides in.

She woke up pretty early in the morning and left Jake and Owen to sleep for a little while longer. She went on the balcony and did some morning yoga with the amazing view and the peaceful sounds of nature. She could see herself retiring in a cabin like this. It was just gorgeous. And then a bug flew past her face and it looked big so she went inside and took a shower.

By the time she was dressed and ready for the day, Owen was stirring. She waited until he was awake entirely and she smiled and took him downstairs. She kissed his temple and got him changed and into some cute clothes. She tho it would be nice for Owen to wake Jake up so she got back in bed and set Owen between them.

He wasn't crawling but he did manage to scoot over towards Jake and hit his chest a few times. He leaned forward and then he got top heavy and fell but he wasn't too upset about it. Adri was going sit him up but it looked like he was going to start crawling but he just laid there and made cute cooing noises.

She picked him up and set Owen's face next to Jake's, "Can you say daddy wake up?" She asked Owen and kept the baby from moving away. "Say Daddy wake up." Adri told him but Owen slobbered over Jake's face instead.

Jake appreciated Adri letting him sleep in, since he did fall asleep and get some rest. It may not have been much but he'd totally take it. Then heard Adri's voice and then felt wetness on face and he opened his eyes a little confused until he saw Owen. Jake smiled and kissed Owen's cheek. "We need to get that drooling thing taken care of buddy...daddy doesn't mind you waking him up but I like to stay dry. I'm in a no splash zone."

He looked at Adri and smiled. "Morning." He motioned for her to come down to him, he wasn't ready to take his head off the pillow yet. His lips pressed against hers and Owen's hand just smacked there faces with a laugh. Jake chuckled. "What you jealous?" Jake attacked his face with kisses and he laughed and let out a baby squeal. He rubbed his back. "Think maybe we can start saying daddy? Or start crawling? Or both?" Owen kept trying to touch Jake's face so Jake kept trying to attack his hand and eat it which was just so funny to Owen. Jake lived for that kid's laugh.

"How has your morning been?" He looked at Adri again. Could they maybe just spend the day in bed? With a great view. Jake loved their lazy days, why not have one in Colorado. He had business to attend to first. Jake and Adri's phones started blowing up with all the feedback on Eileen's article. Jake groaned not evening wanting to look. Instead he grabbed Owen and rolled on his back and held Owen up above him. He made faces at him and talked to him. Owen just drooled and cooed.

"I thought he was about to crawl but he didn't. He just kicked his legs and wiggled his arms around. Close though. He just needs to build a little more muscle mass." She shrugged her shoulder and smiled at Owen. "Huh, litte guy. Just a little more muscle mass." She kissed his neck and got him to laugh and drool on Jake more. "Oh good job, baby boo." Adri laughed and kissed Jake's cheek.

"Good actually but I haven't touched my phone yet so I have no idea what's going on in the world." Like clock work their phones started to go off. She ignored them and watched Jake and Owen play for a little bit. Then it got hard to ignore so she picked up her phone and looked at the link her agent sent her.

"It worked." She said softly. 'Drifter's Mother Tells All.' Was the headline and as Adri read over it, she realized it actually worked. Eileen told them everything with out diving into too much detail. "Boo, your mom stood up for you. She told everyone about Eddy's true ways. You still gave go out out a statement but now everyone knows that you didn't try to kill him, you were just protecting yourself."

"He can start working out with his papa. Then you'll get real big and strong huh?" He kissed his head and then moced his own feet to be flat on the bed so his knees were up to let Owen lean back against him.

"What worked?" He glanced at Adri before looking at Owen. "Who's mother did what?" Jake didn't believe her at first. "She wouldn't..." He looked at her confused. "For real?" Maybe his mom was coming around. But he was still afraid that it was too good to be true. Either way he grateful and relieved. "Wow...I can't believe she would do that..." He said softly.

He looked at her. "Adri she wouldn't just do that...not out of the blue. Think she made a pretty penny from it? Think that's why she did?" Jake couldn't believe he'd just do it for him.

"I know." She said softly to Eileen not just doi this for Jake. "I used the guilt trip grandma card." She said softly. "There is only one person who can vouch for you in a situation like and it was your mother. I knew if you knew my plan you would say no so I took Owen and went to her house. I didn't think it would work. It didn't work but apparently she had a change of heart. And I told her she could see Owen but we have to be in the room with her. I still don't trust her." She said softly. "But we needed her."

She rubbed his arm and looked at him, "Owen is the only thing she gaining from tells her side of the story. And a chance to reconcile with her family but that's up to you and Amy." Adri told him. She wouldn't be surprised if he was angry.

"Also, your father said he would take the blame for the wall and the chair you damaged. That way the owners won't say you had a bad attitude. He said he's going to say what a Eddy said really upset him and he wasn't thinking. He is going to pay to fix the damages, but he is only saying that. We are going to pay fix the wall and get them a new chair or a new dining set. Depends on what they want."

Jake just laid there a minute before sitting up and picking Owen up with him. "You used our son as a bargaining chip? The only thing she's gaining is Owen? He should be the one thing we are keeping from her. So she doesn't hurt him how she hurt Amy and I."

He moved to grab a pair of shorts. He set Owen down as he put them on the picked him up again. Jake turned back to Adri. "I love you for you trying to help and doing what you thought was right. But you shouldn't have just offered her time with Owen without talking to me first." It was clear he was upset. "For a split freaking second I thought just maybe...maybe my mother was being a normal mother. What kind of idiot was I?"

"All I've wanted to do was protect Owen..And now I have to let my mother see him out of obligation I had no part of." He shook his head. "I'm going to go get food for myself and our son. Then I'm going to the hospital. If you still insist on going."

"And a possible relationship with you and Amy. When you're ready. No one is pushing your three into the same room. When you're ready you can go see her and take Owen. I was only trying to help." She really didn't think he would get that mad at her. A part of her hoped he would understand his mother was the only to get him out of the mess he was in.

She let him go and rubbed her lips together. She'd let him cool off and do his own thing today. She hoped he actually listened and took a cop with him to vouch for him I. Care eddy decided to say something else to the tabloids.

She got out of the bed and picked up her phone. She was going to call her agent but Jake said she always called work when they got in a fight so she fought the urge. Instead she found a mall and Amy and went shopping with Amy if she wanted.

Jake took Owen to the kitchen and decided what to make for breakfast. He decided on waffles with fruit. He made enough for the entire family. When Amy and Luke came down he told her to check her phone. She was shocked and Jake told her about Adri going to her.

Once a few waffles were done he let the two of them dig n. He put Owen on the floor and grabbed the carseat and put him in it to feed him. He strapped him in and finished up the waffles.

Jake went up to the bedroom of his and Adri's. He walked in. "I made waffles...come eat." He looked her over. He walked over and sat next to her. "I'm sorry I got upset. It's our job to keep him safe. But I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt him or put him in danger. I love you for trying and talking to her. Especially after what you said to her at the hospital." He grabbed her hands and played with them a bit. "I love you. I'm just trying to process everything." He kissed her shoulder. "I'm sorry but thank you for being here...it means a lot."

"I'm not that hungry. I had some fruit earlier. And I don't want to overdo it with junk food while I'm here. I do have to work when we get back home." The camera already added ten pounds and she didn't want to look any bigger than what the camera would put on. She knew she was fairly small already but that thought was always in the back of her mind.

She also had something special to do in LA while she was traveling so it would be a fun quick trip. She would only be gone for four days and then she'd be back home.

She shrugged her shoulder, "It's fine. I expected you to be upset about it. At least it worked." She said softly. At the end of he day it reinforced the fact that Owen was Jake's son and Jake would have final say in how Owen grew up. She stood up and walked him downstairs. She said good morning to everyone and sat at the island bar.

She looked at the spot where the missing chair was and wondered how pissed the homeowner would be. The wall could be patched easily but if the table was a family heirloom or had some sentimental value behind it they could be pissed.

Jake nodded to her not being hungry. He hoped it was just that and not her being upset about him being mad. He's had a lot happen in just a couple days. He hoped she did truly understand that. "Sorry...guess I should have went healthier."

Jake didn't mean anything by what he said as he was Jake's father and he would get final say. In his mind they were raising Owen together so they should decide together. He wished she would have brought it by him was all. But she was probably right where he was too upset to even think about it. He actually made sure not to refer to Owen as 'his son' but 'their son or our son.' Because that's how he saw Owen. Adri had been there from day one with him. She was his mother. But Eileen was Jake's mother. She should have said something to him and not lie or keep it from him when he asked.

He went down with her and sat down next to Owen to feed him and himself. He noticed Adri looking where the chair was. "Adriana it's fine. I'll take care of it." He spoke softly. All he needed now was for Adri to think he did have an anger problem. "We're you going with me today?" Jake would steal a few bites then give Owen a bite. If he waited to long to give Owen a bite he would get angry and let Jake know it was his turn.

Amy and Luke were talking about the wedding. Now that Jake gave her the idea of having a small little private wedding outside she had some neat ideas for it. Then the family could get together for a nice dinner somewhere. She thought a nice restaurant would be nice. She asked Adri what she thought. Jake was glad for the conversation because he felt like things were still off with him and Adri. Maybe one of the nights the two of them could have a night to themselves. Maybe have dinner on their balcony. Something. Jake felt they needed a bit of time together.

"I know." She said about the table. It would have been different if it was their table though. She wouldn't care as much if it was their table. She rubbed her lips together and shrugged her shoulder. She got off the stool she was sitting on and grabbed an apple to hold her over until lunch.

"I think I'm going to start juicing so I'm going to go get some fruit and what nots. They have a blender I can use here. So I have some things to go get. Today to keep me a somewhat happy person. Or at least someone easy to live with." She shrugged her shoulder again and ate her Apple.

"And I was thinking of going to the mall, if you want to join me Amy. We can walk around for a bit, maybe have you try on some dresses to see what you like. At least buy some magazines since I didn't bring mine."

Jake could afford to buy them two or three tables and sets of chairs. Really it was the least of his worries with everything that's happened to them the last few days.

He looked at Adri talk about juicing. He finished up feeding Owen and cleaned him up. John looked at Jake, "I can go with you." Jake looked at his father and couldn't help but grin. He had to make the best out of the situation. "That's a perfect plan Pop." He shook his head and chuckled a bit. "Two Daniels men in the same room with the guy. You think that's the best idea?"

John shrugged, "You said you were getting an officer to go with you. So...we wouldn't be alone with the guy." He joked a bit and smiled. Amy shook her head, "It's not funny guys. Something serious could happen with you two going."

"Aim we will be fine. No one else seems to want to go." He shot Adri a look.

Amy looked at Jake, "Maybe no one wants to sit through his crap again. Or listen to his insults. Not only to themselves but those they care about." She snapped at Jake but didn't raise her voice.

He looked at her and squinted his eyes. "You think I enjoyed the last two days? You think I enjoyed sitting there listening to him run his mouth about Adri and you? Why the hell do you think I got up? To shake his hand?"

Amy shook her head and looked away, "We all are doing what the asshole wants. Fighting. Arguing..." She said softly.

Adri rolled her eyes at Jake's jab but didn't say anything. She didn't want to see the guy. She didn't know why Jake needed to see the guy. John, as long as he kept his cool, would get Jake out of the room if Jake got too heated. And so would the cop, if they actually picked up a cop and took him.

"What are you going to do Luke?" Adri asked. Both cars would be gone so Luke could go with the guys or go with her and Amy.

Luke thought it over, he did need to get Amy an engagement ring and they could look at wedding bands. Or he could help get Jake out of the hospital room. He needed to be there for his friend, "I'll go with the guys." He said softly. "We can go look at rings and stuff later." He said softly.

Amy nodded her head, "Do you know which mall you want to go to?" She asked.

Adri shook her head, "Doesn't matter to me. This trip is about you."

Jake looked at Luke and gave him a nod. He stood up and handed Owen off to his dad to get ready. "I take it you two are taking Owen with you?" He looked at the girls.

After he got his answer he went up change. He put on an Affliction muscle shirt and cargo shorts. He was a little upset because Adri told him she'd go with him to the hospital then because he got upset, she changed her mind. It didn't seem like it was just because she didn't want to because she was for going before he got upset. He slipped on his flip flops and came downstairs.

"I'm ready whenever everyone else is." He took Owen so his dad could get ready. He carried him out onto the porch and called the department to have a cop meet them at the hospital. He then called the owner of the cabin and explained what happened to the chair and wall. He discussed how he would pay for both.

He walked back in right when the other two guys said they were ready. Jake gave Owen a kiss. "Love you buddy. Take care of mommy and Aunt Aim." He handed him to Adri. "Have fun." He gave her a quick kiss.

Adri was already dressed so she and John talked while they waited for everyone to get dressed. He held Owen because he wouldn't see his grandson all day most likely.She took Owen and set him on the ground to play. She put him on his stomach to get him to try and crawl for her but he wasn't having it. The most he did was roll onto his back. Which was better than nothing.

When Jake came down, she checked the diaper bag to make sure she had everything she needed. She put one of the baby foods in the bag and a spoon so she could actually feed him. She made that mistake once and had to use her finger. It was kind of gross but Owen enjoyed himself.

She took Owen from Jake and gave Jake a kiss goodbye, "Try not to have too much fun." She said softly and watched the guys leave. She and Amy stayed at the house a little while longer while they decided which mall they would go to. Then Adri got the carseat buckled in the car. That took longer than expected but she wanted to make sure she did it right. ONce they got Owen all buckled in they were ready to go do some shopping.

Jake and the guys took off for the hospital. There was an officer there in the lobby waiting for them. He was dressed in street clothes because he was actually a detective. They came up with the story that he was a fighter training with Jake. A friend. John was a bit nervous and Jake actually had to tell him it would be okay. "You are my son, I should be the one telling you that." Jake just smiled.

The nurse saw the four guys walking towards Eddy's room and was afraid something bad was about to happen. But she didn't really like the guy so she just put her head down and got back to work.

Jake went into Eddy's room. He seemed to be having a bad day, looking worse than he did a couple days prior when they were there. He looked over and saw Jake, "What the hell do you want boy?" John walked in behind him and Eddy looked at him and then back to Jake, "Had to bring daddy to fight your fight?"

Jake shook his head. "No Eddy. I can fight my own fights. The fact I'm ranked what I am in the world should verify that. I can bring it up if you need the proof." He grabbed a chair and slid it right up by Eddy's bedside. "We need to have a little chat." He leaned forward with is forearms on his knees. "You think you are so slick...how much did they pay you? I hope it was a lot. But how does it feel knowing your own wife turned on you? You lie and said I tried to kill you. Eddy if I wanted you dead, you would have been by now." He thought over in his head what all he wanted to say to him but now he was sitting there the words weren't coming to him.

"You are a lucky man. Most guys wouldn't think twice about what they would do to you. I have my son and fiance to think about as well as my career. A career that you, against your belief, have had no part in with my success. I've gotten where I am on my own. I have big name companies calling me to endorse their brands. I wanted to come and kind of rub that in your face. And honestly I hope you make it to see me become champion."

"I'm sure we all will be dead before that happens." Eddy said with a grin. "You will always be a loser Jake."

"A loser huh? I have a pretty damn beautiful, sexy, and talented fiance to always be a loser. It really pissed me off that you would insult her like you did. But then, I realized you are just a racist pig. And nothing against my mother, but you'd never get a girl like that in your wildest dreams. Hell the only reason my mother was with you was to get back at my father. She was too stubborn to take him back. I don't know if she even ever really love you or just didn't want to be a lone." Eddy laid there fuming. That was striking a nerve with him. "For this guy who is such a loser, I guess my money is not good enough to keep you alive any longer." Eddy stopped and looked at him. "That's right..." Luke was loving this. Jake was letting him have it and putting him in his place and Luke loved the look on Eddy's face. "This piece of shit that you would beat has been paying the bills that's keeping you alive. Where did you think that money was coming from? Do you have a rich friend no one knows about? That's right you've been depending on me. That eats at you a little bit doesn't it." Eddy looked away. Jake just grinned.

"Well I hope the article got you a lot of money. Cause I'm done. The minute you attacked my sister, my son, and my fiance was the minute I refused to help you anymore. So no you can call whoever you want and tell them that I'm trying to kill you. Then you'd actually have some truth behind it. The only thing you've done for me is show me the type of guy and father I don't ever want to be." He pointed to his father. "That man has been more of a father in the last 6 months then you were my entire childhood. I'm proud to call him my father. You...if anyone asked if I knew you I'd be ashamed to even voice I know you. I won't mourn your death. I won't shed a fucking tear. When you die the world will be a better place." Jake stood up. "Rot in hell you piece of shit."

Adri and Amy didn't do too much damage at the mall. ADT did stop in Sephora and looked around. She stocked up on some new brushes and some other make up items that caught her eye. She took a picture with make up artists that were there and asking for her picture.

They went out to lunch together and had a peaceful day at the mall. Adri kept checking the news feeds to make sure Jake didn't do anything at the hospital. Owen got a few new toys and clothes. He was a happy baby today. It was kind of his first time in public so it was a big test for both of them. Most people were respectful of him though, at least the ones that knew of her and Owen. A few older women just enjoyed the face of a happy baby and commented on how cute he was.

They did a little more driving around and Amy wanted to try on some dresses so they went to a wedding dress store and she tried a few on. This was about Amy so Adri looked at dresses but she didn't dare try any on. She wanted Amy to feel special. This was her day after all.

Amy picked out simple and pretty dresses. Classic lace and everything had to be white. It was clear Amy thought of her wedding as a little girl. Adri had her try them on and she took pictures for her of the ones she really enjoyed.

For fun they put Owen in a tuxedo and took pictures. They bought a few magazines for her to look at and then went back to the cabin. Amy took Owen inside and Adri took her bags upstairs and set them by her luggage. She kicked her shoes off and put her slippers on. She went downstairs to grab Owen and started to rock him to get him down for a nap. It would only be for an hour but he would probably want to sleep longer. She wanted him on schedule though so she wasn't going to let him sleep in.

As the guys started to leave John looked at Eddy. He walked over to him. "Insult my family again and deal with me. That's including my future daughter." John punched Eddy but not as hard as he wanted to. Jake looked at him shocked and John just walked out like nothing happened. He had referred to Adri as his future daughter and not daighter in law cause that's how he pictured her.

"Really Pop?" John just shrugged, "What? He deserved it." The cop told them he wouldn't say a word and good luck with everything. Jake shook his hand. "No wonder Adri worries about me getting in trouble. I take after my father..." He teased John.

The trio stopped for drinks. Jake didn't drink as he was driving and training. Luke got after him to work out once they got back.

When they did arrive back John stayed outside to get fresh air. Luke and Jake walked in. Jake let out a sigh. "Minor problem...so...dad punched Eddy." Jake was kind of messing with them since John was just enjoying the view and fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom