Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"I guess we can expand this room. Good god that would be a pain in the ass." She said softly. She looked at Jake and rubbed her lips together. She had an idea but it was wild and she didn't think he'd go for it right now. She rolled her eyes and nodded her head, "Download the app, make your burritos and I will go and pick them up. Okay?" She smiled.

"Well it's not fair to let you tease yourself." She teased and kissed him back. She got up and went to get Owen. "Damn no, you do lucky to have me around!" She smiled and got Owen. She went back downstairs and held Owen until he really woke up. Then she set him on the floor to play with all of his toys.

"Sounds good." She smiled and Owen tried to follow Jake and called after him. "Don't be rude Jake. Say hello." She teased and got off the couch to put up a barrier so Owen couldn't leave the living room while Adri watched and edited the video.

He had no idea what her idea was but maybe he'd go for it. She could always tell him. Maybe he would go for it. If not now maybe down the road. He gave her a blank look. "You mean you'll go get my burritos after I win? And it's already downloaded." He smiled.

Jake looked at her. "Baby I did. I kissed him and you." He walked over to him and crawled on the floor and attacked Owen with kisses until he laughed. "Daddy needs to go shower. Then daddy will get you while mommy showers cause she stinks." He laughed and kissed his head getting up.

He went up and took a cool shower. He put on basketball shorts before heading downstairs. He came up behind Owen on the floor. Max saw him so he barked and wagged his tail. "Traitor...." He gave Owen more kisses. Then Adri got hers. "Go shower so we can all relax."

"He clearly didn't get enough lovin. Give him some more." She smiled.

She smiled at Jake in his shorts. "Do you know why I like basketball shorts so much?" She asked. "Because when you don't wear underwear I can see a dick print. And it shifts from side to side when you walk fast or run. So you can't wear those this week. At least, not with underwear." She smiled.

She put her computer down and went to take a short. She came back down in a tank top and shorts and went back to editing the video. "Should I delete the part about you face kicking Bisping?" She asked and looked at Jake.

"I have a crazy question for you." She said and looked at him. "What if we built a house? Hear me out. This house is wonderful. It's beautiful. It has things we want and amazing views, it really does. But if we built a house we can get everything we want. If you want an octagon we can build you a huge ass gym in the back and you can have an octagon and whatever else you want in your gym. I could have a humongous walk in closet. We can have waterfall showers. A guest house a decent distance away from the main house. Max and Owen can have a huge backyard to play on. We don't have to start building now but after the wedding we should look into it. We should make a list of things we want in our dream home and make that home a reality."

Jake rolled his eyes. "So wear basketball shorts and no underwear? Honestly, its very comfortable that way. Like big boxers. Sometimes the boys need to breathe. They goet hot and confined while working out." He smiled.

Owen and Jake played on the floor with some toys. "Probably not a bad idea. I don't need to start a social media war. Not a plan for hell week."

"Baby...in my food binder there's a salmon dinner. Can we make that tonight? With a salad? Fruit?" He smiled and crawled over to her to give her lots of kissed like he did Owen. "Please? "

Jake sat down and listened to her. He didn't say anything for a moment after she finished. "But...I thought we bought this house as our forever home? It has everything we love...where would we build?"

She smiled,"Heroes sdesrtve a kick in the face though." She said and shrugged her shoulder. "Use your ninja skills and give him a good round house kick. Maybe when the fight first starts. Then it's a fast knock out and we have our fun." She smiled

She nodded her head to what he wanted for dinner. "Okay. I have Togo get the fish but if that's what you want I'll make it. We can have fruit for dessert. Actually. I can make apples with cinnamon and sugar. Tastes like apple pie but it won't have the crust so less calories."

She shrugged her shoulder, "We are young Boo. This is our first home together but forever home is a big statement to make. I love this house, info but it's not my dream home. When we call a house our dream house it has to have everything we want. You know? It was just an idea. A plan for after we get married." She said softly.

"My ninja skills huh? I forgot to show you I can do it. A nice kick would be nice. I wouldn't use it for Souza. He'd counter. Bisping wouldn't expect it..." Jake would have Luke train him on kicks.

"That sounds good. But not a lot of sugar on mine." He daid softly. "Maybe get peaches for O. He wont eat apples. Want me to go with you to get the stuff?" He offered as Owened crawled to Jake. Jake kissed his cheek.

He thought it over. "I didn't know you felt this way." He said softly. "You never saif where we'd move..." Owen sat between his legs and played with his toys. "Let's start looking at ideas and locations. No actual planning until after the wedding. Let's plan and get that done before we build our house. Deal?" Owen and Max needed a bigger yard. He didn't need a cage. But Adri wanted things in her house so...he'd give her whatever she wanted. She was his queen after all.

She nodded her head, "Apples have natural sugar. I can probably get away with not using any. Just a sprinkling of cinnamon and poop then in the oven." She looked at Owen, "And he can have peaches. We can cut some up and we can purée some. He'd like that."

She looked at Jake, "Before, I didn't think we would move. This is a beautiful home. I love living here. If we stay we are doing rennovations. If we decide to move we can build a house with whatever we want. Think about it Boo. You'll be champion and you'll want to train even more to stay on top of your game. It would be easier to train whoever you want by having a small octagon in your gym. I'm thinking of the future. Our future. Our kids are going to want a room to play in and destroy. I am going to want them ina room that they can destroy as well. Max is going to want a huge backyard and if we get other pets they will need space. This place is huge to the four of us but when we start having a family this place is going to feel smaller and smaller."

She moved the computer to the side and rubbed the back of his head. She sat next to him on the floor and looked at him. "Hey, I learned jiu jitsu from a black belt today. Don't make me put you in a submission to talk to him. What's on your mind. Tell me. You don't want to move or what?"

"You can put some. I just want my food intake to be as healthy as possible. Did you want me to go with you baby? Both of your boys can go. Or we can just stay here." He shrugged. "I'll go with you to see what else I want this week." He got up to look through the binder ane make a list.

He listened to her. He thought everything over waiting tonsay anything.

He let out a sigh. "Well...I just really love the house. It's the house we brought Max and Owen home to. But a house we built how we want to. But we need to figure out where. I want to stay in Vegas. That's my main requirement." He kissed her softly. "I'm not agaist this at all. Just let's get married first then absolutely let's build." He rubbed her hip. "What all do you want?"

"I might have my boys stay here. It'll be faster for me to just run in and grab what we need. I need to get it before you turn into a monster. Also I don't want you around all of the food that you can't eat." She teased and rubbed his cheek.

She nodded her head, she knew he loved the house. She loved it too. Wanting a build a new home didn't mean she didn't love this house. She just didn't want to set roots into it. But she had to admit they already did. Owen and Max were the roots that tied them to this house."

She bit her lips together and nodded her head. His work was here, most of the time. His friends, family and gym were all here. "Okay." She said softly. "We can have a huge main house here but with my VS contract I need to be out there for a few months every year. So how would you feel about having an apartment in New York? And living there with me? As long as you don't have fights planned, we can make that work right?" She asked softly. It wouldn't always work out but it would be nice to not have to fly back and forth every weekend and FaceTime to see her family."

She smiled at the thought of her dream home, "I want a huge walk in closet, like the size of our room huge. I want and entire wall devoted to holding all of my shoes, another for purses. Built in cabinets for my jewelry. A huge vanity so I can sit and get my hair and make up done. I want a nice big kitchen, something we can cook in at the same time and not feel crowded. I want a family room for family movie night. I want a trampoline in the backyard. The list goes on." She looked at Jake. "What do you want?"

"I'm not that bad..." He made his list. "What sounds good for you to eat? I know what I'm eating this week. Don't know about you two." He teased. "High protein babe."

Jake thought it over about teo places. "Whatever we can afford. I'll do it. Until Owen is in school. Then I feel one of us will have to stay here with him."

He smiled, "How did I know that you would mostly just want a huge closet. That's what you've hated since day one about this house." He shrugged and kissed her softly. "I only have to have three things. "Max, Owen, and You."

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. I'll probably eat whatever you eat. Your food isn't all that bad." She teased. She looked over his list and she added some things if her own to grab at the store

She smiled at the fact that he would live with her in New York. "So we have a good three years before that happens. I can live with that." She smiled.

She looked at Jake, "Not mostly. I want a state of the art kitchen too." She kissed his cheek and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm going to get dressed." She told him and kissed his temple. She got up and put on a nice maxi dress and flip flops. She grabbed her purse and went down to get her phone.

"So handsome, I will be right back."

Jake thought about her ideas. "Let's get a pintrest board for our house. Or something else to put ideas in." He shrugged.

"Alright baby. I love you. Be safe. Hurry back." He grabbed Owen. "Tell mommy bye baby." He said her name and waved saying bye.

Jake and Owen played for awhile. Owen was full of energy and smiles. They built a huger castle with foam blocks and left it up to show Adri. Then they turned cartoons on and sat on the couch. Owen snuggled with Jae watching Mickey Mouse.

Over the next week and a couple days, Adri got a pin board made and set up for if they had any bright ideas about their dream house. She made Jake every meal he asked for and tried to keep home life stress free. She was pretty sure it was working out. She had the schedule down packed. She woke up with Owen the one time he woke up at night. She made Jake a few sweet options from his binder so he could have something sweet if he wanted it. She asked about how his workout was but not about his weight, just in case it wasn't where he wanted it to be.

The closer they got to the fight the more stressed her got. The more he trained. He didn't get the winning streak like the one he had with out a lot of hard work and dedication. The morning of the fight, Adri got up and got Owen when he woke up. She took him and Max downstairs , she had Max go use the bathroom and she changed Owen on the couch.

She let him play in his play pen while she made everyone breakfast. Max got it first and then she made something for Jake and Owen. She ate a fruit salad for breakfast. She grabbed Owen and put him in the high chair and fed him while they waited for Jake to make his appearance. She was expecting him to be his usual reserved and quiet self, that he always was before a fight.

Jake was good on weight. He was right where he predicted to be. At his weigh in he was three pounds over Souza but both made weight. Luke assumed it was three pounds of muscle.

The morning of his fight he felt rested when he woke up. He came downstairs and saw Owen eating and Adri feed9ng him. "Hey baby." He kissed Adri before kissing Owen. "Hi buddy." Jake sat at the table. He was rather quiet.

"What's for breakfast? You didn't have to make me anything." He ran his hand through his hair and it was clear he was already getting in the zone. "Did we put the pedialyte and water in the fridge?" Jake always cut everything out on the day of weigh ins. He needed to stay hydrated and energized.

"What shorts did you pick?"

"Breakfast for you is a small bowl of oatmeal with apples and walnuts. She Pyle help you feel full until lunch. Then you can eat a banana." She smiled at him and kept feeding Owen. "I packed your snack bag last night. There's three bottles of pedialyte and a few bottles of water." She told him and mentally made sure she didn't forget anything.

"The white shorts with the black bars on the side. You looked really good in those." She smiled at him and looked at Owen.

"What time are you going to leave?" She asked. "I'm going to drop Owen off at mom and dads. My brothers are really excited to watch you fight.

Jake sat down to eat. He sat between Adri and Owen. "Thanks baby. I want to drink some before I go though. But I just drink it warm." He shrugged.

"Nice choice. The short or long ones?" He started to eat and drink some orange juice.

"Probably about 4. I want to get there before it gets crazy. It starts at 6. That way we can get settled. Are your brothers coming? Or watching it there? I think it would be cool if Owen watched. He doesn't know what's going on. But would be happy to see Daddy."

"You really think I'd do you like that? There is a cold one in the fridge."

She laughed and looked at him, "Is that really a question? The only time I can get you in short shorts is for a fight. I'm not going to pass up the opportunity now. Shake that cute butt for me when you get in the octagon." She winked at him and Owen started to talk so she had a conversation with him about daddies fight.

"They are coming to the fight. I got them tickets...you got them tickets. They will meet me there. You are going to be busy." She looked at Owen, "He might be too young. Those fights are really loud. I don't want to damage his ear drums. We can watch t together tomorrow. Okay?"

"You can be a bit of a punk sometimes." He smiled and ate. He was mellow which was odd. He was never mellow like this before a fight. The nerves would set in soon he was sure of it.

Jake rolled his eyes. "I should have known. I thought maybe you'd cut your man a break but nope." He watched and listened to the two of them go back and forth. He couldn't help but chuckle when he blew bubbles. "I think that's his way of saying Souza stinks."

"Okay. They know I'm going to not really be able to visit right?" Jake kissed Owen's head. "Babe, I meant if your dad was watching the fight from his living room. Cause you said you were dropping him off. No I agree he's too young to be there. But to see daddy on tv would be cool. And he is too young to really know what's going on. So he wont be afraid I'm getting hurt." He gave her a crazy look. "You think I'd let you take our son who's not even one to a fight? You serious?" He gave her a crazy look, just being playful before kissing her.

He let out a breath after he sat back. "The nerves are setting in...this is it baby...this fight then I get my shot..." The thought alone made him want to throw up. "This is the fight standing between me and my shot to be champion. Let's hope I don't lose now."

"I'm the pink? Look whose talking." She retorted and blew him a kiss. She shook her head, "I haven't gotten sex all week. You will wear the little shorts and be happy about it. And you will not scream my name like Rocky did." She warned with Owen's spoon pointing towards him. "I will hit you. Don't do it."

She nodded her head, "I told the, you'd be in the zone and you wouldn't want to socialize. They are cool with it. They just want to see you fight." She explained. She thought about it and nodded her head, "If dad watched, strong maybe that Owen will watch with him. Unless mom is around then she might put a stop to it. She wasn't a fan of us fight when we were kids. So she ,I gut not let Owen watch you fit, no matter how young."

She rolled her eyes and bit his bottom lip, playfully. "Lose the attitude sir." She smiled and gave him a real kiss before letting him sit back.

"Hey, we both know you have this. Alright? You can handle. On the off chance that you don't, you are Jake the Drifter Daniels. You will bounce back with a vengeance and snatch that belt off of Bisping's waist. You were born to be champion. You can make this happen."

"Adri...Adri." He said in Rocky's voice then chuckled. "We are having a fighting movie marathon tomorrow. And I'm gonna win so we get to do what I want to do." He smiled.

He was glad her brothers understood he would be basically working and not social able until after the fight. "We can let them decide. He may be asleep too."

Jake groaned when she nipped at him. "Hey...you started the tude." He said playfully before kissing her back.

He smiled at her. "Thanks baby. Future Mrs. Drifter. With my Queen at my side, I can do anything." He looked at Owen. He already made that kid happy by just being his father not by being champion. Or kick ass in the octagon.

Once he finished eating he put his stuff in the sink. He grabbed two bottles of pedialyte and let Owen pick the flavor. "Which one big guy?" He chose citrus which was good with his breakfast. "I'm gonna listen to music to get in the zone. You have stuff to do or want to sit with me?" He was so calm it was weird. Weird to even Jake. After grabbing his ipod and headphones going to the couch.

She frowned, "You and my brothers can have a fight movie marathon. I'm sure they'd love that. You can be the brother they never had in me." She smiled.

"That should be my new Instagram name. FutureMrsDrifter" She smiled and looked at him. "I like that. That's happening now." She handed owen the spoon so he could try and feed himself. She grabbed her phone and changed her name on her twitter and instagram feed.

She nodded her head, "Okay. I need a kiss and then Owen needs one and then we will be sitting beside you until you have to go." She told him. She watched him sit on the couch and she finished feeding Owen. She gave O a good wipe down and then sat on the couch with Jake and played with Owen and watched TV.

He looked at her. "Some are good...But I am going to want time with you tomorrow..." He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "If you wait until tomorrow." He smiled and chuckled a bit.

Jake smiled. "You like that huh? I have good ideas every and now then."

"You get the first one huh?" He smiled and kissed Adri deeply. Jake kissed Owen and blew a raspberry on his cheek. In Jake's mind this was the best way to relax for a fight. He got comfortable on the couch and when Adri sat next to him he put his hand on her leg or something small like just to be close to his family but be able to focus too with his music in his ears. He closed his eyes and just focused on his game plan. Jake always had a game plan.

When it was time for him to get ready he leaned over and kissed Adri. The nerves were setting in a bit more as he went upstairs to get dressed. He had planned on just wearing his Reebok warm up gear. He double checked his bag to make sure he had everything. He was nervous but knew he could win the fight.

"I can assure you, I will not be waiting until tomorrow." She smiled. "And you haven't spent time with my brothers, four on one. They want to hang out with you. Do some brother bonding before the wedding, you know? So we can have the morning and the night but tomorrow afternoon, it would be nice if you hung out with them while they are all here."

She nodded her head, "FutureMrsDrifter for now and then after we get married, I can drop future and make it MrsDrifter. Very good idea boo."

When it came time for Jake to leave, Owen was down for his afternoon nap but Adri was awake watching a Real Housewives show. She gave Jake a kiss and watched him go upstairs. Se wouldn't feel her nerves until he was ready to get in the Octogon and the fight was about to start. She waited until he came back downstairs to get off the couch and grab his snack bag. She handed it to him and kissed his cheek.

She set Owen on their bed with pillows so he wouldn't roll off and then she started to get ready.

Jake agreed to brother time tomorrow afternoon. It would be nice to hang out with the guys before the wedding.

"I like it. We will see how everyone on social media likes it." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

When he came downstairs with his bag Luke was arrive outside. He would take him to the arena so Jake could just ride home with Adri. "Thank you baby..." He said grabbing his bag from her. "Give O a big hug and kiss for me okay? Tell your parents thank you. Come back before the fight okay?" He knew she hated bothering him when he was getting ready and in the zone. But honestly getting to see her and give her a kiss and maybe getting a small pep talk always helped him. Her pep talks were always the best. Sometimes they were cute like earlier in the day and the other times they were just a simple, 'get out there and kick some ass.' Plus since she she was his assistant, he saw her not too long before he would fight, so he didn't want to throw that off. "Bye baby. I love you."

Jake went out to Luke's car and got in. He had one earbud in. They talked about the game plan. Souza tried to get into his head about all the bull shit that has happened in the last two months. Bisping even brought it up to be an ass and he wasn't even fighting but talked about it in the media. That he figured Jake would lose cause of it. Once they got to arena Jake stretched and warmed up a bit before getting changed into his shorts. They went through their normal prefight rituals. He listened to his music getting deeper in his zone as he got taped up. His father was back with him, as he was now his assistant.

"I will." She promised. "Make him kiss your ass." She smiled and gave his ass a pat. "I love you too."

By the time Adri was done with her hair, Owen was waking up. She was hoping he would take a long nap so she could do her makeup too but that wasn't the case today. She picked him up and played with him on the floor for a bit and then she put him in his playpen to play in there for a bit. She would have let him play outside of it but h was crawling and she would be slightly distracted so she didn't want to risk him getting into something.

When she was finished, she let Owen out and got dressed. She let Owen pick her shoes and then she scooped him up and got him changed and dressed. She got Max's food and leash. She did a check to make sure she had everything for them and then she grabbed her purse and keys and took hem out to the car. After dropping them off and leaving the car seat with him, she picked up her brothers from their hotel and they went to the fight together.

They went straight to the VIP section to get drinks and see where they were sitting. Adri got pulled onto the red carpet and was asked about how prepared she thought Jake was and if the two months before the fight might mess with his mind. She was always on Jake's side so she squashed a concerns and kept her views completely biased. She knew Jake would win this fight.

Back
Top Bottom