Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Homosexual Werewolf. (katisacatxzach74374)

Aaron smiled and grabbed some of his bags out of the back and went to the door, pulling out his key and unlocking it, opening the door for Alex. "Go ahead."

Alex walked into the large building, his mouth slightly open in aw. "This place is...cool." Alex told him, blushing. "I've never been inside of a humans den before." Alex told him, smiling.

"Houses?" Alex said, amazed. "What is this?" Alex asked, walking over to the couch, and looking down at it, poking it, before realizing that he was still naked from the forest.

Alex looked at it, and tilted his head. "That's interesting." Alex said, smiling, then turned towards the large black smooth thing. "What's this?" Alex asked him, pointing towards the T.V.

Alex jumped, as he turned on the T.V, and looked at it, confused. He saw the pictures on it moving, and talking. "What....what is it?" Alex asked him, tilting his head, in aw.

Alex looked at it with awe, before turning around. "So this is how humans live?" Alex said, still shocked. "Everything is so unique and interesting."

Aaron walked back with a shirt, pair of jeans and some boxers. "Here." He said, tossing them to him. "Hope they fit, you're a little bigger than me but it shouldn't be too tight."

Alex grabbed the clothing, and blushed softly. He then began to put them on. "Thank you." He said, as he finished.

Alex sat on the couch awkwardly with Aaron. This couch feels...weird." Alex told him, it didn't feel natural to him.

Aaron smiled and nodded. "It's quite popular nowadays." He said with a laugh and settled back on the couch, slowly putting his arm on the back of the couch behind Alex as he watched tv.

Alex blushed, looking down, as he put his arm around the couch behind him. ""Where....where am I going to sleep?" Alex asked him, thinking, and looking around. He didn't exactly know how this 'house' is, and it seemed bigger on the outside then just this 'room'. "Do you have a nest or something?" Alex asked him.

Alex chuckled. "No, but I have a guest bedroom. You can sleep in there." He hauled himself off the bed and held a hand out to him. "Here, let me give you the grand tour."

Alex looked up at him, blushing softly, then reached his hand out to Aaron, and grabbed his, and lifted himself off of the couch. "O...Okay." Alex said, a soft smile across his face.

Aaron smiled at him and led him through the house, casually not letting go of his hand. "This is the bathroom, where you do your... business..." He said, gesturing to the toilet. "That is where you relieve yourself and that" He gestured to the shower, "is where you clean yourself, I'll show you how to use it later." He said, leading him down the hall.

Alex followed him, as they went into another room. "Okay." Alex said, blushing, and then looking at the tub. "How do you clean yourself in that? And why do you do your 'business' inside your den?" Alex asked him, tilting his head. Then followed Aaron as he lead him out of the room.

Aaron chuckled softly. "It fills with water when you turn on the hose. And the toilet, where we do our business, transports the... 'deposite' outside."

Back
Top Bottom