Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Conan RPG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings my players. Now, this is going to be for my Conan game, so just post here, and choose your color, and include your backstory in a spoiler.

Also, Sheets here please.

Homebrew Feats;
Bear Brawling (General)
Required; Improved Unarmed Strike, Brawl
Benefit; Deal 1d8+1.5 STR mod damage with unarmed attacks, treat unarmed strikes as two handed weapons for power attacks.

Dark Power (Sorcery)
Required; Corruption 1+, At least one sorcery style known, Knowledge (Arcana) 6 Ranks
Benefit; Gain a bonus to your magic attack rolls equal to your corruption score, but take a -1 penalty on saving throws against corruption or insanity.
Special; Styigans and Acheronians gain a bonus to their magic attack rolls equal to 1.5 their corruption score, but take an additional -1 penalty on saving throws against corruption.

Dark Energy (Sorcery)
Required; Corruption 2+, Knowledge (Arcana) 8 ranks, Cha 15+, Wis 13+
Benefit; You add your corruption score to your maximum power points.
Special; Styigans and Acheronians may instead add it to their base power points.

Estate Management (General)
Required; Must own land, INT 13+, Cha 12+
Benefit; By spending an hour a week overseeing your property, the return on your land increases by +25%. For example, if your land produced one cargo of goods per year, it instead produces 1.25 cargos. If you would collect 1000 silver a year in rents, you instead earn 1250 silver a year.
Special; You can take this feat up to four times, it's effects, and the time investment, stack.

Merchant Factor (General)
Required; Cha 13+, Diplomacy 5 ranks, must own a ship or caravan.
Benefit; You gain +6 to Diplomacy checks when buying and selling cargos

Bear Hug (General)
Required; Improved Grapple, Bear Brawling
Benefit; You may choose to automatically deal lethal damage each turn you maintain the grapple, with no attack roll needed, dealing your unarmed strike damage.

Dire Bear Brawling (General)
Required; Bear Brawling, BAB +4, Power Attack
Benefit; Your unarmed strike deals 1d10+1.5 STR mod damage, and has an armor penetration equal to half your STR mod.

Fury of the Bear (General)
Required; Bear Brawling, Fighting Madness
Benefit; When you are in a Fighting Madness, your unarmed strike damage increases to 1d10+1.5 STR mod damage, and your critical strike range increases to 19-20.
Special; If you have Dire Bear Brawling, the damage is increased to 2d6+Twice STR mod, and power attack deals 4 extra damage for each point of BAB sacrificed un unarmed strikes

Dark Beauty (General)
Required; Cha 14, Corruption 1+, Appearance (Above Average)
Benefit; Gain a bonus to your Corruption score to Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Preform and Sense Motive checks, when it involves other corrupted individuals.
Example; If you have a corruption score of 3, and are attempting to seduce a Solider with a Corruption of 1, you gain a +3 bonus. If the solider had a Corruption of 0, there would be no bonus.

Seductive Sorcery (Sorcery)
Required; Cha 16+, At least one Sorcery Style
Benefit; When casting a spell during sex, or for a number of rounds afterwards equal to half your Savant or Temptress level, your partner takes a penalty to their saving throw equal to your Charisma Modifier.

Pillow Talk (General)
Required; Cha 12+, Bluff 4 ranks, Gather Information 4 ranks, Diplomacy 4 ranks.
Benefit; After you have sex with a target, you may make a special Bluff, Diplomacy or Gather Information check.
Diplomacy or Bluff- You may make a short suggestion, as per the Hypnotic Suggestion spell, to your partner only. The Check sets his will saving throw.
Gather Information- You may find out a secret they are keeping, or other information in their possession, treating it as a Gather Information check with a +4 bonus.

Important NPCs

Kolf of the Red Sands; A male Kushite barbarian, he leads the Red Sand Marauders, a band of Kushities, Desert Shemities and Tlazitlans, worshiping a bloodthirsty demon, bound inside the axe he wields. It is from him that Celina has made her escape, and they may not have yet let her go so easily!

Manetho, the Demon Sage A stygian by birth, he is known to many who would make demonic pacts. A sorcerer who transcended his humanity, his influence still touches lightly in Stygia, and he keeps a keen eye out for that which endangers the realm. He is also a Royal Prince by birth, and in fact remains so, despite having never sought the throne in his five thousand year life, occasionally marrying a royal daughter.

Kharon, Herald of the Damned The man responsible for the necromantic disaster, he has been... changed by his ordeal.

Additional extra info will be here sooner or later.

RE: Summer Conan RPG

Checking in. Will go with Red.

Point form Background. Fully-written coming soon:

Background
- Sacred Prostitute of Ishtar in Khorshemish in Koth
- Daughter of a Sacred Prostitute
- Mother died when she was in her early teens
- Another sacred prostitute or priestess with more authority/older didn't like Celina for her beauty and popularity with the priests/lay worshipers
- Had Celina drugged and sold as a pleasure slave to a slaver who did lots of traveling
- Lost her station in the temple
- Used her seduction to capture other women for the slaver to sell
- Slaver lost her in a bet to a group of even worse people
- Celina ran off to escape
- Makes it to where the PCs begin

Just need the sheets in the sheet thread, and I'll be able to start u an IC thread tomorrow. So, how many are going to be in Stygia? And there anyone you want to be somewhere else? Remember, language is important.

In other news, going to add some custom feats to the opening post.

Checking in so people know I'm in the game.

I think I'll speak in light brown. To ensure it's legible.

Well, Ceana basically has her language choices dictated to her (she had just enough INT to grab all the Cimmerian bonus languages) and Stygian is not among them.

So I'd prefer a starting locale where she could communicate with the populace. Or a generous GM.

Also, Gromnar, didn't the two of us want to start together, so we could pool our skill sets? :)

Well, I could give you the Stygian language as a bonus one, if you make a reference to learning it in your backstory. For I am kind :cool:

That said, 3/4 character sheets are in, and while I would prefer it if you spent the jewelry budget, before I get the IC thread up, just don't overspend when you do.

Mostly? I just want it codified as to what it IS rather then have a pile of "Silver coins worth of jewelry". Say you have a few rings, necklaces and armbands? Describe them, make them a part of your characters appearance, give them something like meaning.

Also, Cherubian, you have a rep of 1... though might be lower in stygia and such.

So what if my characters attitude is that jewelry is useless to detrimental, and she therefore does not wear any, instead keeping her loot in her bag to be bartered/sold away later?

Have whatever attitude towards it you wish, and in fact most jewelry can be said to be portable currency for the larger sums. Still, if it gets stolen, well, would rather steal items then generic piles of static numbers.

Sorry, been busy between work, lil sis graduating, and AC going kaput. And I dunno if I'm totally blind but other than the part about savant's starting with their school's defensive blast I can't find where it says how many spells a sorceress starts with.

You start with the basic spell and the defensive blast for your sorcery style. Also, will allow you to make a Knowledge (Arcana) check to learn ONE advanced spell you meet the requirements for.

Okay, added some important NPC's, and Zorrita? You have pics for her family? I could try and find some things, but always better to see if the players have an ideal form though ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom