Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Conan RPG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, weekends are brutal for me, but going to add this. If I ask for a roll, and in 24 hours, you have not, I'm just going to roll behind the scenes, or just delay my response to your post.

Would like to apologize, been blindsided by technical issues and family business. Been crawling into bed lately. That said, response will be up in 10-15 minutes.

Well, there is a chance, though that depends mostly on you ladies. Oginally set it up so everyone was rather close geographically, even if you might have a bit of solo/duo story time, before hooking up with the others, but things would have brought you together.

As it, they still can, but depends at least partially on your own choices.

Sorry for the somewhat late reply, weekends are hell :( That said, my job has stabilized a bit, should have most of Tuesday's and Wensday's off.

Also, for BadAnime, you will not be seeing the results of that 1d100 roll for a few in game weeks... thanks to the power of foreshadowing!

OOOooohhh foreshadowing... Has she caught a case of sniffles? :)

And does that mean we will get near-instant responses on Tuesdays and Wednesdays? :D

Eh, there would have been a Fort save if she did, all I'm going to say. She might still have to make a few though.

And replies will be faster on Tuesdays and most of Wednesdays. I have D&D encounters on Wednesday nights that I've been missing, so eager to get back to that. That said, my prefrence is to write at least two replies at a time, keep everything moving, so the more player posts, the faster I respond.

That said, will be responding in 30-45 min, after I take a walk.

Would like to apologize for today. Got up late, responded to a PM, then got called in for work, as they were busier then expected... even though they knew for a while today was Canada Day :huh:

Okay, I knew there was something I forgot. I'm going to give all players that do not start as virgins one free rank in the Preform (Sexual) Skill. Apperance (Above Average) and Beauteous Visage give +1/+2 bonus respectivly, with Bluff and Sense Motive as snyergy skills.

And, if you want to make an impression, make a check. I may be stealing a part of this from the Book of Erotic Fantasy for D&D, but as far as trying to make them blow their minds? Easier then DM fait all the time. And while for the most part sex will be RP'd out, the rolls are only when you really want to make an impression, as there may be some benifits, or penalities, but for the most part, I'm going to ask if I think a roll is justified.

A reminder. If your trying to accomplish something challenging, please roll. Regular sex? No roll required. Leaves them weak and limp with pleasure? Please edit it in.

What attribute is Perform(Sexual) based on?

Strength, to represent how firmly our heroine can clutch the penis within her with her vaginal walls?

Okay, the replies are going to take a bit, mostly, as I've got to come up with something good. Also, Cherubian. You might get some blood, but no crap. Also, please roll a 1d20+6 for me please.

Roll result has been edited in to my last post. I rolled a natural 20, so I really hope this was not the pig's attack or damage roll.

Why can't the pig just feel eternal gratefulness towards Ceana for that unexpected act of kindness and become her loyal pet from now on? :)

Btw, is it just Cherubian and I that are playing? I haven't seen anyone else post in quite some time.

It looks like it. I will reward inviting your friends, and will try and drum up additional interest. A real shame those drop outs though :(

Also, would like to apologize, this weekend has seen a heatwave, and I've pretty much been dragging my carcass around. Also having some university admittance problems, which might require doing a really fast learn at home course. That, and driver school is coming up.

All in all, this weekend has been a pain, and it's looking like a brutal week :(

Understandable if you've got to put it on hiatus. Could always send us a PM when you're back into it.

Hi guys,

I'm going to bow out of the game, as it does not seem to be moving any longer. I understand you're busy Grimsage Matt, though I haven't heard a word in some time.

Best of luck, hope time frees up for you soon.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom