Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Conan RPG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimsage Matt said:
Okay, added some important NPC's, and Zorrita? You have pics for her family? I could try and find some things, but always better to see if the players have an ideal form though ^^

I had some ideas in mind, I'll see if I can track 'em down.

Nope, she's in an inn about three weeks to a month from Luxor, while your about two days away. I do this, to help solve the language issue. That, and there is time before the vanguard of the undead host arrives.

As for dice, not that I'm aware of, so the honor system please.

Added links to some family pics to my sheet. Also I added a bit about Kha'y wanted to be a soldier but being pressured into becoming a vintner by his mother. Just something to flesh him out more than merely "brother Nikotris bangs."

I am still having problems to find a good picture of a toned lady with large breasts wearing something akin to a chainmail bikini and holding/swinging a large sword. Preferably tanned and blond. Guess I am just too picky.

If any of you have come across such, help is appreciated. :)

One of these look good?
BY_BVnJBCal05wall1280_VallejoBoris_WarriorQueen.jpg

9ca8bd597242a477c07351492ab57e6b.jpg

art,artistic,artwork,barbarian,battle,digitalart-a57d331e6b85e6060c3009a10963fe8c_h.jpg

First picture: What is that funny thing on her face?
Second picture: What is that strange stuff wrapped around her arm?
Third picture: Okay-ish, maybe a bit small in the bust department.

I kindalike the second one, but again, without the stuff around her arms.

The Grobi are goblins by the way, and have some influences from Warhammer and D&D, but are overall vicious little bastards, that are mounted on carnivores, instead of herbivores.

Cherubian said:
I am still having problems to find a good picture of a toned lady with large breasts wearing something akin to a chainmail bikini and holding/swinging a large sword. Preferably tanned and blond. Guess I am just too picky.

If any of you have come across such, help is appreciated. :)

Might wanna look on this thread here from the Robert E Howard forums...

http://www.conan.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=2981

It got started over nine years ago so you might start from the last page and work backwards. The first few pages are mostly a burial for dead links. And I found this NSFW pic there which I will be imaging your character look like no matter whar you choose...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/065/c/b/sasha_by_talonge-d797o1t.jpg

:p

Cherubian said:
I hate nipple piercings. :)

Keep the suggestions coming though. Some were already close. :)

But... THE KATANA!!!

I kinda like this one by Clyde Caldwell... http://fantasy.mrugala.net/Clyde%20Caldwell/Clyde%20Caldwell%20-%20Guardian%20Of%20The%20Sanctuary.jpg

She's got tan lines from her bikini armor! A bit dated looking but Clyde's stuff has aged a lot better than many of his peers' have.

That one is not quite as developed in the chast department as I envision Ceana to be, but it is nice.

What I dislike a bit about most of these pictures is how the artist thinks he needs to get fancy. Why can't they just depict a gorgeous big breasted muscular woman with scant clothing and a big sword. They always have to add some silly details. Like high heels, that steel fan in her hair, those weird barbed ornaments in the first picture you posted, stuff like that. Why not just some simple leather boots. And bracers, if at all necessary?

Cherubian said:
That one is not quite as developed in the chast department as I envision Ceana to be, but it is nice.

What I dislike a bit about most of these pictures is how the artist thinks he needs to get fancy. Why can't they just depict a gorgeous big breasted muscular woman with scant clothing and a big sword. They always have to add some silly details. Like high heels, that steel fan in her hair, those weird barbed ornaments in the first picture you posted, stuff like that. Why not just some simple leather boots. And bracers, if at all necessary?

I kinda had a smilar problem looking for a pic for Nikotris. You would think that "young, nude, and Egyptian" wouldn't be that hard. But most pics were going for a regal Cleopatra vibe and that wasn't what I wanted.

Something I come across frequently to be honest.

Also, on my work schedule. I work most days of the week, from 11am-9pm, unless the weather lets me off, and unless it's really bad, weekends are always full days. So, going to be somewhat slow posting for a bit, and I would like to apologize. That said, working on one now, have the sex scene progressing, but the Grobi exposition is taking a bit longer.

Note to self, there may be some warrior woman, as there are so many good pics for them around.

Also, the Grobi... are not there to be misunderstood. They are vicious little buggers, and they don't care about honir, and neither do Grobi hunters when it comes to killing them off.

Eh, it's a hook, one you don't have to take. Besides, he's a canny bugger. All I'm going to say.

And, you want a bear to kiss you? Doable... possibly. No sure thing though.

More like I just found the picture amusing, with the red-head and the bear. I just immediately drew a parallel between Fianna and her bear-based stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom