Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Conan RPG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gromnar
It's a Knowledge (Local) check really. Anyway, it's a variation on the typical nomadic Shemite hospitality ritual, where first the host pours coffee, then allows the guest to pour a cup, before pouring a cup for the guest. Which is to say, they are offering Hospitality

Added it here so you can edit your post a bit to fit.

Sorry Matt, I should have put that she was pouring a cup for the other woman. She wasn't drinking it herself

Ah, no, here how it works.

Step one; Host pours coffee for self, make you feel at ease.
Step two; Guest pours for themselves.
Step three; Host pours for Guest, and then you fall under Hospitality.

Always sad to see a player leave :(

And, Gromnar, I need a spot, listen, hide and move silently check, along with what you currently have on you, and whats in your chest at the camp.

I'm fine with you doing checks here. And going to ask, you going to accept payment for services? Asking only because, three young men, not married, but quite interested in the opposite gender, well, so far they have only boasted to themselves and their now dead friends of what their exploits would be ;)

Well, right now she's not particularly interested in them sexually. Especially since that may jeopardize the fragile relationship with Jaffar's mother. Celina likes sex of her terms; especially now that she was betrayed by members of her faith, she's sort of in limbo on what she feels. She's still loyal to Ishtar as a goddess, but isn't quite sure about the institution anymore, though she still finds sex a sacred act. She just wants it on her terms now.

Makes sense. Also, on purely callous terms, she had her reasons for sending a nearly nude sacred whore after them. That said, I can respect that. And of course, you can turn them down, as is your right, and they are not going to rape you. It is shameful to rape a guest after all.

Also, if you ever check it out, Faith and Fervor has the rules for conversion to your faith, which is a use of the diplomacy skill. Granted, a bit of bluff, and you can spin a somewhat new angle on it ;)

Alright, I'll take a look. Just curious as if she truly knows if they can convert to Ishtar without offending their gods. I doubt it, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Eh, as it is, of the Canyon Triad, there is only one that would take too great an offense to the worship of Ishtar, and it would be motivated by fear of being replaced. Still, there is a difference between gods and powerful supernatural beings. Just a small hint.

Part one of the Red Sands is up... or rather, the first part of three for two things. I'm going to add some 'Achvivements' that are for the most part lore based. Still, here are the three that are in progress. And, finding all the lore peices, not all of which are going to speak to you, you'll get a +1 to +3 bonus to Reputation, and a small bonus. But, it's first come, first serve for most.

Canyon Tales (0/5), Saga of the Childeater (0/4), Blood for the Sands (0/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom