Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

Raelin sat down a short distance away. "No shifter really has a true form. We each have forms that we prefer, that suit our personalities best. I prefer a treewolf. Why?"

Caoimhe took a deep breath, trying to tear her eyes away from Dain. She couldn't seem to look away from him, and the longer she stared, the more she realized that he was very attractive.

Raelin glanced down at Zayle's lower reigons once more, unable to curb her lust. Then a realization hit her hard. She glared at him, tapping her long nails in irritation on the arm rest of her chair. "I didn't think you'd try slipping it to me. Did you think I didn't know what you were asking for? I've lived among your people and worked with Dain long enough. I knew what you asked for. I assumed it was for the girl. That's quite a rotten trick."

Dain made his way with Caoimhe back to his residence, which was actually the second floor of his alchemy lab. "Here we are." He said, turning to face her, and giving her a chance to get a good look at him in the process. There were two beds just as he had said. "Can I get anything for you?"

"Rotten trick?" Zayle asked innocently. "Whatever do you mean?"

Caoimhe blushed softly when she noted that she was correct. Perhaps it was his eyes, but something about him drew her to him much more persistently than Zayle had. "No, thank you. I...I think I'll just go to bed. I can't wait to learn more tomorrow." She wasn't sure if she meant alchemy or not.

Raelin growled, standing up. She was much taller than Caoimhe, and her skin was a sun-kissed tone. "Luckily for you, I don't care. And I'm not as innocent and green as your previous conquest." She stalked over to him, standing above his chair with her hands on the edges of the arm rests, trapping him under her gaze.

Dain nodded to her and pointed to the bed he intended for her. "Suit yourself, then. I will be up a while longer." And with that he disappeared down the stairs.

Zayle seemed to look a little nervous when Raelin stood over him, as he was wondering what had her upset. "You think that I put something in your food to get you attracted to me? Surely it wasn't just my looks alone?" He asked.

Raelin leaned closer to him, her lips only inches from his. "You are attractive, but I know that you did influence me with that potion." Straddling him, she settled down on his lap, her already short skirt riding up farther. "But, as I said before, I don't honestly care."

Caoimhe smiled shyly at Dain. "Alright. I'll see you in the morning, then." She watched him go, her eyes drifting to the muscles in his legs as he moved. She couldn't stop herself from licking her lips, wishing that she could explore every inch of those muscles, feel them flex beneath her hands.

"You mean...even if I did not, you would have been willing to...?" Zayle looked to Raelin's skirt, his penis starting to grow erect at her advances. She was a shapeshifter, he thought, so she must be able to make herself appear as beautiful and luscious as she wants to be...

Dain was quietly working on some more concoctions by candlelight, leaving Caoimhe to sleep, or so he thought she was.

Raelin smirked. "Probably not, but only because I thought you and Caoimhe were together. You were right to send her with Dain. He'll take good care of her." She tugged at the laces on her tunic, the shirt falling open and leaving her bare breasts exposed, the flesh supple and soft.

Caoimhe shrugged out of her dress, the fabric thick and rough, making it uncomfortable to sleep in. For modesty's sake she pulled on her shift, the thin fabric leaving little to the imagination, making it rather pointless to wear. After laying down and tossing and turning for a while, she realised that she couldn't sleep. Not while she was thinking about Dain. She decided to go see what he was up to, if only to satisfy her curiosity. Moving quietly downstairs, she spotted candlelight and went over. "Dain? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something. I just couldn't sleep..."

Zayle looked to Raelin's breasts as she exposed them, smiling appreciatively. "Hmm...being able to change your shape at will has its advantages. Why don't you take the shape of a nude woman like the normal citizens here? You would not look so out of place." The drow was trying to compliment her, but he was not sure how, considering the circumstances.

Dain looked over to Caoimhe as he heard her approaching. He noted how she had changed out of her dress, but said nothing of it, feeling it pointless to do so. "You can't sleep, you say? Well, I do have some potions of sleep if that is what you are looking for." He said, going to the shelves to grab a vial of blue liquid. "This should do it."

Raelin shrugged. "I am more comfortable in this form. I spent some time with humans and with wood elves, so this was the form I took on. I never changed it."

Caoimhe shook her head. "No thank you. I'll eventually get to sleep. I was just curious about what you were doing." She glanced down at her chest, suddenly feeling self-concious. The shift was translucent, and she hadn't thought about it before she came downstairs.

"Very well, Raelin." Zayle said with a smile. "I shall help you become even more comfortable in this form as well." He reached down to remove her skirt.

"Me? I was just mixing and restocking some minor potions, that is all." Dain said, noting her reaction. "Now now...there is no need to be embarrassed. You have nothing to hide, and neither do we."

Raelin smirked, helping him by unlacing the skirt and tossing it to the floor. "Mmm...and how will you do that?"

Caoimhe blushed deeper. "I...I'm not emberrassed. I'm just..." She wasn't sure what to say. She couldn't tell him what was really going through her mind. That she had really been up thinking about his rippling muscles and how they would feel underneath her hands.

"Well..." Zayle began, looking to Raelin's now-bare lower half. "I usually like to start with this..." He cupped his hands over her breasts and began to carress and grope them.

"Ah, I think I know what you're feeling. I inspire that feeling to a lot of female outsiders who aren't used to our clothing-free customs." Dain said. "It is only natural to want to pass on your genes with a suitable mate."

Raelin leaned into his touch, relishing the feeling.

Caoimhe gawked at his cocky response, shocked that he was bold enough to say something so self-centered. "I am not lookig to pass on my genes with a worthy mate! I was just...curious about what you were making. I'm your student, remember? I am here because I am interested in alchemy. Not copulating with someone who thinks so highly of himself." She huffed and turned to go back upstairs. "Men in this city are certainly confident. Hmph. Assuming right away that I am only interested in pleasures of the flesh." She grumbled to herself and stomped up the stairs, any lustful thoughts put to rest.

Raelin pulled away after a moment, settling to the floor in front of his chair. "I usually like to start like this..." She smirked before lowering her mouth onto his erect member, her tongue and lips teasing at the head.

Dain's eyes widened; he looked crushed. "What, wait! That isn't what I meant at all!" He started after her. "I was just saying, some female outsiders may be attracted to the men here. I only made a guess that that was what you might have been feeling." He said. "It's a hypothesis, of sorts."

"Oh, I didn't think you would be into that!" Zayle said as he felt the shapeshifter licking the tip of his penis. "Umm...would you happen to know anything about the marking on it?"

Caoimhe stopped at the top of the stairs, holding her chin high. "Well, it seems to me that the men around here think very highly of themselves, and it's grating on my nerves. Zayle seemed to think that every woman wanted him as well."

Raelin ignored his question, busy exploring his member with her lips.

"Really? Do we elves really sound like that to you humans?" Dain paused, thinking about this for a bit.

"Well, that's fine too..." Zayle said quietly, moaning softly as Raelin licked the sensitive head of his penis.

Caoimhe frowned, lowering her chin to look him square in the eyes. "Well, you're so damn confident...it comes across as being over-zealous. It's just...it makes me feel rather small. You don't seem to have any imperfections, and it's made worse by the fact thay you acknowledge that. Everyone has imperfections and flaws...that's what makes us unique..."

Raelin pressed further, enjoying his reaction. Dragging her nails across his chest and stomach slowly, she aimed to make him squirm and beg. He'd tricked her and given her a bloody potion, and now he would have to savor the fruits of his scheming. She'd drag this out so long it would ache, and she would love every second of torturing him softly.

"Can you really blame us for that?" Dain asked nervously. "Actually, as a whole we would rather not be so showy about our appearance, which is why we choose to live in secluded forests and the like." He began to head towards his bed.

Zayle leaned back and watched contentedly as Raelin worked her tongue on his length. "It's been a while since someone has done this, actually..." He ran his fingers through her hair affectionately.

She ran her teeth gently up his length, grazing him softly.

Caoimhe frowned, touching his shoulder in an attempt to apologize. "I'm sorry. It's just painfully obvious that you're perfect, and it reminds me of how terribly imperfect I am. It's quite unsettling, because unlike Raelin, I can't change my form to appear more attractive or tall or thin. I am the way I am, and I always will be. I just get jealous, I suppose."

Zayle seemed to wince nervously when Raelin used her teeth, as though he were afraid she would bite it off.

Dain looked back to Caoimhe over the shoulder she touched. "I wouldn't exactly say perfect. We don't have the strength of orcs or the constitution of dwarves, and you humans as a whole seem to be good at a little bit of everything."

Sighing, she removed her hand from his shoulder and crossed her arms over her chest. "I suppose. Well-" She went to her bed and sat down. "-It's late. I would like to resume my lessons as early as possible tomorrow. Mayhaps we should both get some sleep."

Raelin pulled away just far enough to speak. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I'm far from finished."

"Very well, unless there is anything else you wanted to say." Dain said, going to his bed as well.

Zayle nodded to what Raelin said, and reached down to stroke her back.

Caoimhe shook her head. "I need to learn to keep my mouth shut." She laughed, but it was only a half-hearted attempt at a joke. "Goodnight." She flopped down on the bed and rolled over, leaving her back towards him.

Raelin continued her ministrations, her hands exploring his chest and stomach, then his legs, then back up to the base of his penis, stroking the shaft while her mouth worked the tip.

Dain got into his bed as well, laying down on his back before drifting off to sleep.

"My...you're quite good at this..." Zayle said as Raelin worked both her hands and her mouth on his penis. "Most women I know wouldn't put it in their mouths..."

Raelin pulled away with a laugh, smirking. "I think you'll find that I'm not at all like other women." After a few more minutes of testing and teasing, she stood up and brushed off her knees. "Hmm...now what shall we do?" Without waiting for an answer she straddled him, slowly sliding down onto his erection, taking just the tip into her center. She pulled away, then repeated the motion, letting only the head of his penis tease against her opening.

Back
Top Bottom