Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

"If...if you would...all right." The adventurer nodded. "I should clean myself up first. That was my original intention here." He took his hand off of Sai-lyn and began to wash himself.

She released his erection, nodding in understanding. "After your bath, we shall return to your room. Your clothes won't be dry for a while, so you have time to waste." She chuckled softly.

"I have a feeling I'm going to like it here." The adventurer said to himself. When he finished cleaning himself up, he got out of the bath and started to head for his room along with Sai-lyn. He tried to find something to cover up his erection with as well.

Sai-lyn laughed to herself as he tried in vain to cover his erection. When they arrived in his room she sat down on the bed, crossing her legs and waiting for him to join her.

"Ah, yes...umm..." Cysma sat down on the bed beside the elf, looking a bit unsure of himself. "So I...I've been wanting to...well, you already know..." He mumbled shyly.

"Really?" The adventurer's eyes lit up. He looked to Sai-lyn's body as she sat in front of him on the bed and reach out to grope her breasts, as he had been meaning to do earlier. "You Nakazuri seem to feel as good as you look..."

Back
Top Bottom