Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intuition and Insight(Bloodkiss-Cysma)

Caoimhe tugged a thick leather apron off the wall, tying it around herself as best she could. The blacksmith was a large man, and she was a rather small woman. She tore a peice of the fabric from the hem of her makeshift skirt and tied up her hair. "I'm ready, Raelin."

Sai-lyn nodded with a smile. "You can take your armor to the blacksmith. As for your clothing, I suppose I shall clean it. As you can tell, we have no need for such facilities." She motioned to her naked form once more with a small laugh. After doing a quick check of the room and making sure the linens were folded propperly atop the bed, she turned back to him. "Would you like to go to the bathhouse now, or do you have things you need to tend to first?"

"Well, could you take my armor and clothing to be cleaned once we reach the bathhouse?" Cysma stepped into his room and placed his Bag of Holding at the foot of the bed. "I would appreciate that if you would. But yes, I am ready to go there right now."

Sai-lyn nodded. "If you would follow me. I shall take your armor once we reach the bath house." She turned and headed out of the room and down the stairs toward a back door of the inn. "It's just this way."

Cysma nodded and followed behind Sai-lyn as she led him to the bathhouse. He ended up staring at her backside again as he followed behind her.

Sai-lyn led him out of the inn and across a small side street to the bath house. "Here we are." She pushed open the door and motioned him inside. The interior was filled with steam from the many large baths that lines the walls. There were six baths in all, each with one or two patrons, some with three. One was empty towards the back of the room. "Should I take your things now?"

"Well..." Cysma looked to the baths, wondering if he could see any patrons. "You don't have to be the one that takes them. I...I would like for you to stay here, honestly." He looked for something to hide behind out of habit and began removing his armor and clothing there.

She blushed, caught off guard by the request. "I suppose I could send them with one of the other girls. You'll have to excuse me long enough to find Celia."

"Yes, if that isn't too much trouble with you." Cysma then began looking for a bath to sink into that wasn't occupied. Failing that, he would find one that had just women in them. He would just look bad next to a Nakazuri man, he thought.

Sai-lyn hurried off to have his belongings cared for. She made quick work of instructing Celia, and returned to the bath house. "Your clothes should be washed and returned in a few hours. Your armor will be sent to your room after it is cleaned." She glanced to the empty tub at the back. "If you would like privacy, there is no one over there."

Cysma instinctively covered himself as Sai-lyn returned to him, or at least he tried to, since it was hard to cover up an erection from seeing her naked. "Actually, Sai-lyn, I was wondering if I was allowed to be with any of the female bathers...and I was hoping you could join me."

Sai-lyn laughed softly. "You may do as you wish. And I shall certainly join you." She glanced down at his erection, giggling at the futile attempts he made to hide it. "That is rather pointless, don't you think? You're doing a terrible job of hiding your...excitement."

"Umm...yeah..." Cysma blushed and stopped trying to hide himself, as everyone else was naked as well. His penis was about 6 inches long when fully erect, a little bit longer than an average human's. Still, he thought it might have been rude to flaunt his erection, so he quickly settled into the nearest tub, immersing himself in the hot water.

Sai-lyn sank down in the tub next to him, gasping softly as the hot water hit her belly and chest. She glanced over at him, smiling widely, amusement still lighting her features. "So, how did you come to be here, in our city?"

Cysma watched carefully as the elf girl sank into the water beside him before he answered her question. "Well, another human led me here, actually. It seems that she's living here now or something. Although...I don't think you'd want this city to get too much attention from outsiders, would you?"

She cocked an eyebrow in curiosity. "What was this woman's name?" She settled in beside him, her thigh brushing against his. "It wasn't Raelin, was it? She's not a human."

"Well, Raelin was one of the ones I met." The adventurer set, inching closer to Sai-lyn. "I think the girl that led me here was named Caoimhe."

Understanding dawned of Sai-lyn. "Oh, Caoimhe is the new witch that Zayle brought back. Raelin told me about her. She and Dain have been tutoring her in the arts of alchemy and magic." She noted that he had scooted closer and smiled up at him. "I hope you will enjoy your stay here. We try to be very hospitable."

"Zayle? Dain?" Cysma had not heard of these names before. "I've known a bit about witches. I adventured with one once. She turned a man into a newt!" He looked to Sai-lyn's body, wondering how much of her was visible in the water. "He got better, but still..."

Sai-lyn laughed, shaking her head. "I don't think she's the type to turn men into newts. Raelin said she holds a bit of earth magic, or something of the like." The steaming water came just to her breasts, leaving them partially visible.

"Well...all right. And I was wondering...you didn't think it strange at all that I had gotten an erection? I wonder if you even know why..." Cysma said, wanting to see if Sai-lyn were used to outsiders.

Sai-lyn laughed softly. "I know what an aroused male looks like. And while most men here don't walk about the streets with an erection, I know that yours has something to do with the fact that we don't cover our bodies." She glanced down at his lap, the water blurring, but not hiding, the sight.

"Yes...you're right...and how do your people feel about...contact?" Cysma reached out with a hand to touch one of her breasts, hoping it wasn't too soon.

She was surprised by the action. "Well, usually men are not so forward before mentioning their intentions to a woman." She laughed, reaching out and grasping his erection tightly. "And how do your people feel about contact?"

"I'm not usually like this, but I can't help but be so forward when I've got a beautiful naked woman next to me!" Cysma exclaimed. "Contact...well we abstain from touching altogether except for friends, relatives, and lovers. Even then the first two are quite limited." He said, smilling as he felt her gripping his erect length in the water. "Please tell me your people enjoy sex! It would be too much for me if you walked around naked and wouldn't let me enjoy your body."

She laughed. "We enjoy it as much as anyone else. I suppose I should feel honored by your words." She stroked him gently beneath the water. "But I cannot let you enjoy my body in here. We are in a public bath house. Your room would be a much more appropriate place."

Back
Top Bottom