Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tradition of the Moon Kingdom (Reila x Jemnai)

Jemnai

Supernova
A letter appeared as the Crystal Palace. It was addressed to the Neo Queen Serenity and Neo King Endimon. The guard bring it into the throne as he enter he bows out of respect. " Your Highness' a letter has arrived for you from a Kingdom of Imperial Jade England"he said

Neo Queen Serenity looked at her guard and reached out for the letter, thanking him as she takes it from him. She nodded her head dismissing the guard. She looked at Endimon and opened the letter carefully, "What do you think it is Endimon?" she asked softly.

"Well it isn't interesting proposal trade agreement and mutual defense treaty with this Kingdom ,"Endimon said as he ponders as both Luna and Artimis walk in as they heard something about a treaty. "For this king to come here personally to work on it with us would be a chance to have a grand feast that Lady Makoto would be happy to show off her cooking skills"he said.

"A King coming here"Artimis said as he looks at Luna with a worried look on his face as both he and Luna know that there was old Moon Kingdom Law about Visiting Kings and the Ruling Queen.

Serenity looked at Artemis and Luna, "What do you two think about it?" she asked catching the look Artemis gave Luna. She tilted her head looking at the two, "is there something you need to tell us about their visit?" she added looking between the two.

"Well yes your highness it is wonderful thing that another system's wants to meet with you and have treaty,"Artemis said as he and Luna knew the old laws of the Moon Kingdom"Its best if the guards aren't around as it very private"he said. "Guards give up the room for about 20 minutes"Endimon said as all the Guards leave the throne room. "Well there is an Old Moon Law that dates back to the first queen your really Great Great Grandmother during the Silver Millenium. It states when a visiting king from another system comes for a Visit the Queen is to lay with him during his visit as it would help with negotations and also any treaties sign after words must be sealed with sex to"Artimus said as Luna nodded with what he said.

Endimon's jaw dropped hearing this news that his wife and love would have to fuck another man the whole time during the visit. Sure he remembers the rumors about the after parties of the Moon Kingdom during the Silver Millenium and how Queen Serenity was cum craving slut during those but that was just rumors.

"What...?" Serenity said in shock. She looked to Endimon, unsure of what to do. She hadn't heard of the old traditions of her kingdom despite being the princess.
"What am I supposed to do, I don't think I can follow those traditions..." Serenity said taking Endimon's hand in her own.

HE looks into her eyes " They wouldn't lie to us about such a tradition and it isn't like this is you and your court have played but still there were rumors about your mother back then and the after ball parties"he said.

"We know this is a shock but it was a way to strengthen bonds between Kingdoms of different systems"Luna said.

"But... I'm married..." Serenity said leaning against Endimon afraid to jeopardize their marriage. She looked up at him worriedly not sure how to take this new news.

"We know that your Maquisty but your mother and mother's mother etc all took part of this tradition. Remember when you were pregnant with the princess and your court took care of the King's needs when you couldn't," Luna said as he know that Serena was Queen but deep down she still was that young girl unsure of herself with ruling an entire star system. "Listen your Crystal will protect you from any chance of pregnancy. The king has had fun with the court which is in his right,"She added.

"Darling if this part of your kingdoms customs then I wont worry as Luna is right not right that I had fun with other in your court and you haven't had anyone else. I know you love me and I love you in two life times,"The King said.

Serenity sighed, "If it what I must do... I shall do it..." Serenity replied and sat up tall in her throne. She didn't want to do as she had to, but she knew it was tradition and she couldn't change it since it was not only her kingdom that was doing so.

"You should send a response about when you are open to hosting the King here as this will be a big thing for this system" Luna said as she knew that the queen was nervous but she was her mother's daughter and could handle this.

"They are right this is big step for not just the system but our first visit for kingdom out of the system,"The king said to her to reassure her that he has faith in her.

"Okay, I will work on the response now..." Serenity said standing to go to the library so she could have a little time alone.
"Send Ami to meet me there in a few minutes." Serenity told Luna and Artemis as she left and went to the library.

"Alright both"Luna and Artimus said as they went to go and fetch lady Ami for the Queen. It took them about 20 minutes before finding her and letting her know about the queen wanting to see here in the Royal Library.

Meanwhile in Galaxy M31 in a Royal Green Palace in a throne room "Your highness the letter has been received" a man with blonde hair and blue eyes that looks a lot like NQ Serenity says to the man on the throne who was dressed black military uniform. "Very good and your sure you want to meet your long lost sister like this ," the King said. "Yes my old friend,"the other man said

Serenity sat on the window sill in the library and looked out at her kingdom. She loved how beautiful it was from her castle, and she wouldn't trade it for the world. She had never imagined that she could be a queen to such a grand kingdom, yet here she was. Queen if the kingdom with her true love Endimon.

Ami comes into the Library as she does she bows " You wanted to see me" she said with a bow as she could tell her old friend was worried about something.

"Could you please help me write a letter to this king?" Serenity asked.

"As you wish your Majesty. How is this letter suppose to be titled"she said to her as she was curious why she need her to write a simple letter.

"It's for a treaty... however you see fit.... I am no good at this type of thing...." Serenity said looking down.

"As you wish can I speak freely your Highness"Ami asked her old friend and Queen. It was like old time when they were in school when she asked her to help do her homework.

"You seem scared and also you should be doing this as it is you place as Queen. This isn't like when we were in school and I was helping you with homework " Ami said as he starts writing the letter as it was addressed to King Jemnai of Imperial Jade England of the M31 Galaxy. "Are you afraid of messing up this first ever treaty with a new system of Planets.

"I'm very afraid..." Serenity sighed, "I am expected to lay with the king.... I don't know if I can Ami..."

With them being along she was be less formal "Usagi you can do anything and as for laying with the visiting king its old tradition from what I remember of back in our past life your mother was known at after parties being a big cum slut but remember Mamoru had a lot fun with us when you were pregnant with Chibi. Plus your protected from any other pregnancies with the crystal so have fun"Ami said very frankly to her as had read laws of kingdom years ago.

Meanwhile on Jade England.

"Do you think they know about the Law" the king said as he wondered about this queen he was to lay with during the visit. " If both Luna and Artimus are there then yes "the other man said

Serenity sighed, "I just... I don't want to mess things up... I really want to do everything perfectly..." she said leaning on the table her hand holding up her cheek as she looked at the window.

"Listen Usagi your not the klutz you were when I first meet you. You are a queen a powerful one at,"Ami said trying to remind her how she has progressed since she first meet her.

Back
Top Bottom