Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

Her voice sent shivers down the reptiles long spine, his tail lashed against the floor as his tongue began to curl around her nipple, bringing it up to his jaws where he began to gently suck on Quinn's breast. His bucking hips began to take her with more strength and power, rocking the young woman as he pushed deep into her body, forcing a low rumbling moan from his chest as he enjoyed the sensation of his spines rubbing along her constricting womanhood.

Sweat began to sheen on her body as it was jolted by the impact of his powerful hips as he took her, hellbent on mating. Her breathing had been reduced to sharp little pants now and she clung tightly to his larger frame. The pressure and heat within her belly grew and tightend before it snapped suddenly, her body convulsing as a loud cry of agonizing pleasure flooded her senses, her core clenching and milking him as she trembled in his arms.

The dragon's endurance would easily allow him to continue on, however Vollic had not been ready for just how tightly her body would suddenly wrap around him. With a startled roar and he felt his member crushed, brought very suddenly to a head just before thick rush of his virile seed crashed into her body. Pumping a steady stream into his mate, Vollic panted and groaned as wave after wave was pushed into Quinn, it seemed hat Vollic had not entertained a female in ages and was perhaps a little backed up.

Quinn was only beginning to calm as she felt him tremble and he gave a roar. The intense throbbing of his shaft was her only warning before she felt the scorching heat of his seed pumping into her at an amazing rate. Already, she felt beyond full and still he was going! "O-oh my...oh Vollic..." she gasped, looking up at him in awe.

Pumping several more waves into her the dragon leaned against the wall as his legs weakened a bit, breathing hard the dragon let out a heated sigh, blowing hot air over her breasts before Vollic caught her eyes with a glance. "I am ready to breed again...many times." He warned the woman before drawing his tongue up along her neck, licking her cheek tenderly.

She held to him as he finished giving his seed, feeling the hot air wash over her already heated skin. A throaty chuckle left her, goosebumps covering her skin in wake of his tongue. "I think they will have us mating often until we are successful. But I definitely won't be complaining about it." She teased, sighing softly as her body seemed to go loose, her muscles weak and useless. "Why don't we lay down? I think I need to rest after that." Her suggestion was a weak one but she needed to get herself together before going to let the men know that it had happened.

Carefully he began to move back, Vollic eased himself inch by inch out of the woman until he finally slid free, then the dragon pulled her into his arms, cradling Quinn tenderly. The dragon began to stalk back to his stall, taking her to a large pile of straw where he laid her down before curling about the woman, extending a wing over her protectively and of course using it as a blanket to keep his mate nice and warm.

A soft hiss left her as he eased himself from her core, her walls sensitive and sore feeling. She squeaked softly as he picked her up and carried her into his stall, finding that the hay he laid her upon was much softer than it looked. Soon, she was surrounded by the heat of his body, the thin yet soft membrane of his wing covering her like a blanket as she curled into him. "Would you like to go back to your natural form? Or do you wish to stay like you are?" She asked sleepily, cracking open one eye to look up at the male she had chosen as her mate and father to her children.

"I would." He began to grow once more, changing until his long, massive body was curled around the woman like some sort of prize. Still aroused his body showed off a massive thick rod that was beginning to deflate and pull back into his body, but for a couple moments he rivaled the largest stallions of the land. Vollic cared not about that, he just nuzzled his little mate, licking her check before lowing his head next to her and drawing his wings closer across her nude body.

A soft groan left her as she had to adjust some on the straw to accommodate his larger form. Once he finish changing, she curled up against his huge side. His shaft was intimidating in his natural form and she was indeed frightened. Those fears however, were extinguished as he curled around her protectively. The cocoon he made from his wing kept her warm but did not overheat her as she began to doze against him, worn completely out from the day's activities.

The researchers didn't come near the dragon or his mate, instead they remained in the medical ward and waited for the woman to return to them. The dragon however didn't budge an inch, he remained guarding his female, glancing about every now and again to keep an eye on things. The other two dragons were close enough to have heard and smelt everything that happened and were rather energetic as their own arousal was being coaxed out.

Quinn awoke a short while later, still covered by the protective dragon. She yawned softly and sat up, touching his wing to get him to move it away. "Mmm I think I will go speak with Joe and Bob about us. And get something to eat." Standing up, she stretched and decided to not even worry about redressing as she went to the large door and slipped out, seeking out the two to tell them what had happened and to find out what she needed to do now.

"Took to it like a fish to water! We could not have found a better candidate! Now lets hope all that testing paid off.
Joe was sitting down on one of the medical ward's beds as he spoke, the cheery alchemist seemed extremely excited, eager to test the results of his potions when in actual use. Bob was stoic as ever, standing still near by as he shook his head "Of course it will work." the mage shot back with an annoyed glance, he then turned his attention to the door when it opened, gaining the attention of both men. At his desk was Nathan, the healer had his arms crossed and was taking a nap, most likely to avoid the two project leaders cackle on like a pair of old hens. Turning their eyes to the woman, Joe was the first to act, beaming a smile at Quinn "Damn fine job my girl! You certainly took charge of that beast, hell I never expected Vollic to go along so easily but you managed him like a champ. When this is over perhaps you have a future in dragon wrangling." rolling his eyes Bob chimed in "You must be tired, there are no tests we can't run later. There is a large tray of food set up in their room if you wish to get something to eat."

She looked up at the trio, startled slightly by the overwhelming voices when she had been resting quietly with her mate. "I do not know about dragon wrangling, I only had to prove that I was worthy to him." She replied, looking back to the door as a pang hit, her heart missing him already. "Actually, I would prefer to do the testing as soon as possible. I shall eat then return to Vollic. There you will do your tests." Her voice was somewhat commanding as she looked to them, unabashed by her nakedness around the three men.

The two men didn't seem to have any problem with Quinn being nude, in fact Joe seemed to be very much enjoying the show as his gaze roamed along her body, Bob on the other hand seemed to be trying to look anywhere but at the woman, his cheeks just lightly flushed "Yes, there is a full course meal set up for you. Please, indulge, our tests can wait." the mage cleared his throat before glancing down low enough to meet her eyes.

Her eyes narrowed as she saw the alchemist's gaze travel over her body, wondering just what Vollic would think of that. "Thank you. I shall return to my room to eat then if you need me, you can find me in the room with the dragons." She replied, meeting Bob's nervous gaze and nodding curtly.

Moving into the room that had been deemed hers, she was met by what was possibly the largest meal she had ever saw, the cacophony of smells causing her stomach to let out a gurgling roar. Slipping into a black silk robe she had found, she sat down and began to eat, surprised at how hungry she was.

The men certainly went all out, with a massive bowl of beef broth soup surrounded by garlic bread as well as several cuts of prime vegetables and two cooked turkey drumsticks that were baked in with many different spices. There was a bottle of wine, a semi-decent batch of wine however it was not horribly potent. It was easy to see that they were trying to bribe and coax her into staying longer with the project and of course remaining as happy as possible.

Quinn mainly ate the beef broth and vegetables but did take a few bites of the other foods laid out for her. Eyeing the wine with some uncertainty, she poured herself a small glass and sipped at it. While it was not the most potent and delicious, she found it drinkable but kept herself limited to one glass. Once finished with her meal, she tightened the belt to the robe and left her room once more, taking a few pillows and a blanket with her as she returned to Vollic's stall.

Glancing up Vollic let out a low yawn before greeting his mate with a low growl. On either side of him the two other males eyed Quinn as she returned, after all the fuss she made with Vollic they were watching her far more intently than before. The more energetic Smudge let out a soft bird like cry as he crawled up on his wings, pacing back and forth, moving with an odd grace that looked much like a serpent with the agility of a large cat. Stanlee was far more reserved, however the towering wyrm also had his eye on the woman, shifting back on to his massive digging claws as she headed right for Vollic. Neither of the large males seemed terribly jealous, though it was hard to tell when both were a bit annoyed that they had to listen to Vollic taste the sweet female and keep her all to himself.

Quinn smiled to the dragons as she entered, rubbing each of the two flanking Vollic's stall before going to the dragon she had mated. "Good evening love. Rest well?" She spread out the blanket over the straw and sat down with a tired sigh. "They approved of the mating. I am unsure of when they will begin their tests but I was certain to let them know that you would be involved in any tests regarding any future children I may carry."

This seemed to have caught the dragon by surprise, slowly Vollic leaned down and nuzzled the woman "I am rested and pleased that you wish to stay with me." the dragon began to curl up around the blanket, using his entire body as a scale covered shield as his head was set down to rest in her lap. "Never considered being a father before." He breathed out a little puff of smoke, revealing that he had been bluffing quite heavily when the pair had gotten into their fight "But, I would be honored to have you carry my children. If it is even possible..." the dragon gave a low snort at that "These mages and tinkerers do not impress me." almost as soon as he growled that the doors were opened, Joe and Bob came walking up to the stall with a yawning Nathan coming in behind them. Leaning up to peek over Vollic's body the alchemist smiled at Quinn "Hey there, good to see you two crazy kids are getting along." he chuckled as what looked like some sort of alchemic device rested in his hands. Bob didn't carry anything with him however Nathan had that scanning wand he had used on Quinn earlier. "When I said 'tests' I may have been a bit dramatic. Mostly we are going to take some scans and see if we can get an early read on if your first mating took at all. Of course it will most likely be impossible to tell this early but at least we can make sure out potions are keeping you safe and reacting well to Vollic's...er contribution."

A soft smile covered her lips as his big body moved in to shield hers and the great beast lay his head in her lap. She slowly stroked the iridescent scales covering his snout before kissing it gently. "So you were bluffing before? Naughty dragon." A playful flick landed on his snout as she giggled. "I am honoured that you are honoured to father them, should I be able to carry them. I am not sure about that possibility yet. Her head turned when she heard the door open and she looked up Vollic's side to see them looking down at her. "Whatever you must do is fine. How do you need me to be positioned?" She asked after eyeing the contraption warily. "And what is that to do? "

"Magic has trouble gaging alchemy and alchemic tools do not work well on magic, they are simply too different and as the potions you took were a combination of magic and alchemy as neither school had everything needed to get the process to work. Thus we need to use this device to monitor the alchemic reaction." Joe was being rather upfront with all this knowledge when he frankly didn't need to, Vollic could no more act against him than the dragon could fly into the sun, the collar prevented him from doing any harm. The woman could be subdued with magic, though she was now far more durable and stronger than a normal human, magic would be able to trump her abilities. At this Bob just let out a low grunt "Get on with it. We don't have all day and we need to start studying the reaction as soon as possible." this got a glare from Joe but he nodded along. "If you are ready, Quinn. All you need to do is stand in front of us."

Joe's explanation went over her head mostly but she nodded along. "So....there is a chance that this won't work at all and is a lost cause?" She replied, moving to stand in front of them as she had been asked. A slight tremor of fear went through her as she thought about the alchemist's words. "C-could an adverse reaction between the two kill me?" Her voice trembled as she asked her question. Quinn was a very brave woman, very confident as well but the thought of dying and what lay in wait on the other side terrified her to no end. She had such life left. She was not ready to die.

"Oh no!" Joe quickly stated "Those potions are designed to keep you alive and healthy, is is very unlikely they will cause pain or death. They have been tested before, just never used in practice with a dragon." the alchemist stated as he smiled at her, trying to lift her spirits a bit. "That said there can always be something that goes wrong, however I am pretty sure the most that would happen is that you might end up growing scales of breathing fire. Very, very unlikely I promise you and we can reverse the affects if they pop up." as he explained Vollic let out a low grumbling growl, however it was not one of anger or aggression but one of lust as the dragon pictured what Quinn would look like with scales on. Bob rolled his eyes at this and stated "More likely complications will pop up when phase two comes around, in other words if everything works right and you become pregnant. We have mapped this all out carefully and believe it should go smoothly, however I will not lie. There is a possibility you might not be able to have human children after this. That is the worst of the possible side-effects we suspect might happen." the mage paused for a moment and stated "We are being blunt with you miss Quinn because we think you deserve to understand the gravity of the situation as well as that of our kingdom. If anything goes wrong our lives will be devoted to making it right once more. On that we, Nathan and even these beasts promise." the healer gave a bit of a sigh, but he didn't contradict Bob's bold words, Nathan was more or less along for the ride at this point.

Back
Top Bottom