Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

A thrum of satisfaction settled in her belly as she watched the large male react so strongly to her. It brought an indulgent smile to her rose petal lips. "Do not apologize. I had to prove myself a worthy mate." She murmured, closing her eyes and sighing softly as he rubbed her tense back. Their first kiss was slightly awkward as she got used to kissing a muzzle instead of a mouth. Her tongue gently flicked at the edges of his lips, feeling the heat he held within as she tried to het him to open, gently coaxing him with soft licks and nips to his lips and muzzle.

Slowly Vollic mimicked Quinn's motions, parting his lips and letting his tongue slip out, it was extremely long, sliding into the woman's mouth and carefully wrapped around her own tongue, the way a snake might it's prey. This was completely new territory for the dragon, as nervous as he might be he was eager to try and please the woman who beat him in single combat.

A soft groan rumbled from the back of her throat as the lithe muscle wrapped around her own. The texture was rough but no painfully so. She stepped closer, her soft curves pressing against the hard muscle of his body as they explored one another's mouth.

Her warmth and soft caresses were quickly taking their toll on the dragon, Vollic let out a soft growling moan into her lips as his arms began to snake around her waist, pulling Quinn right up against his scales. Already he could feel heat pluming up near his hips, a quick throbbing sensation followed as his sheath was split and a rather thick rod of muscle began to grow, pressing against the woman's dress as they continued their deep kiss.

Her body trembled as he moaned into her mouth, his steely arms snaking around her. She brushed her fingers lightly over his smooth scales, taking in their texture and warmth. It reminded her of a garden snake she had once caught, smooth and slippery as if covered in oil yet dry as bone. She felt the object pressing against her soft belly and pulled back slightly to look between them. A soft gasp of surprise left her as she blushed, stormy eyes turning back up to him as she took in his size.

When she pulled back Vollic's tongue went with her, remaining latched on to her own until he let it ease up and slide back into his jaws, then he traced her gaze down to the pulsating monster that seemingly sprouted from no where. For a human Vollic was quite large, the thickened length was like a heavy ramrod covered in thick spine like ridges.

Quinn gulped audibly and looked up to him, eyes wide and a bit fearful. Tentatively, she reached forward, her petite hand wrapping around the thick girth. She gasped at how hot he was and how hard yet soft the muscle felt. "Vo-Vollic....I must admit...I am a little frightened of what is to happen between us." She murmured, stroking him a little to see what he did.

With a snort Vollic licked his lips as he felt her soft hand move along his shaft "You were fearless when you thought I was going to claw and punch you." letting out a low groan as he enjoyed the sensation of Quinn rubbing him as he spoke. "Surly such a fearless woman wouldn't be afraid of a dragon's shaft when she took on his fists only moments ago." There was a taunting tone to his words, Vollic was just trying to work the woman up a little so she could focus on the challenge and not let herself grow fearful.

Her eyes blazed before she looked up to him. "I am not afraid!" She snapped, her hand falling away from his shaft. "I have not lain with a man before and I do not look forward to the pain that is to come between us copulating." Quinn replied, stepping back a step to look up at the formidable dragon that she was to mate with.

Looking down at the woman, Vollic let out a low hiss "Pain is not always the result. There is pleasure in mating." he paused for a moment before reaching out and placing a hand on the woman's shoulder "However, I did agree to see you as my superior if you won that fight and you did. If you desire to put this off then we shall. Afraid or not, the choice is your's." as he spoke the dragons thickened shaft gave a great, throb, his own instincts screaming to ravish and breed anything remotely female after being so badly worked up.

She looked down to the large hand on her shoulder, sighing softly. "No. I signed on for this. I will go through with this since we need to start as soon as possible." She murmured, looking back to him before once again gripping his shaft. Her small hands stroked him alternately, sliding over the flesh. "I can do this..." bending again, she let her teeth close over the flesh of his throat, giving him a gentle bite.

He couldn't help himself, Vollic let out a slight gasp of pleasure, to think that a mere human caused such a stir in his body, it was more than enough to darken the already dark scales on his muzzle. His hands slowly moved down along her back, pausing to lightly pressed the clawed tips against the small of Quinn's back. The beats let out a low rumbling growl as he pulled her just a little closer, his shaft throbbing rather mightily in her grasp, his entire body set aflame by the human's playful bite.

A needy little moan left the woman as the dragon's claws pressed against the sensitive skin on her lower back, the faint flush of arousal blooming over her cheeks and chest. His strong arms brought her right up against his hard body, no space for even a grain of sand to fit into. The heat of his manhood pressed into her soft belly as her ample breasts were pressed into his chest. "Vollic...." his name was a breathy prayer on her lips as her hooded eyes gazed up at him. "I am ready to become your mate."

Letting out a puff of smoke the dragon stared at the woman with raw, predatory lust. Vollic knew that when ready a dragoness would turn and show her tail, but humans were so very different. Slowly he let his hands move down further, he leaned down as grabbed on to her thighs before pulling the little woman off the ground. She rose up and up until she was resting on his hips, the dragon pulled the woman flush to his chest, that massive muscle pulsed as it was aimed at the human's netherlips. Shifting himself a bit Vollic leaned Quinn up against the nearest wall for a bit more leverage as he then began to allow the woman to slide down out of his grip, her body heading right towards his throbbing length.

Quinn gasped softly as the dragon lifted her as if she weighed nothing, settling her on his hips. She felt him move and felt the rough stone wall at her back, her thighs clenching around him as he started to let go. "W-wait....let me undress first." A heavy blush covered her cheeks as she lifted her gown over her head and threw it to the other side of the stall. A bolt of insecurity went through her as she sat before him, naked as the day she had been born. While she wasn't overweight by any means, Quinn had a small amount of pudge, but in all the right places; full breasts, a soft belly, wideset hips and a generous rear end. Her skin was a light tawny shade, freckles decorating her shoulders and the bridge of her nose. Between her thighs was a neatly trimmed patch of hair, hiding her lady bits from him though he would be able to feel her moist heat.

"Cloth will not stop me." The dragon hissed with a smile "But if you wish it not to be torn you should best remove it when you ask for me." letting out a low chuckle the dragon paused to admire the woman's body, she wasn't an amazon by any means but she was beautiful, he found her chubbiness rather cute, much more attractive than the women who were all skin and bones. Licking hos lips the dragon pinned her up against the wall roughly as he used his hands to pull her legs around his waist, once more lowering the woman until he felt the spear shaped head of his member push against her folds, it's fleshy spines gripping at her flesh as he began to shift himself forwards, sinking into the demon with a low moaning growl of desire.

A soft blush covered her cheeks as his gaze moved over her nude form. The heat in those dark orbs burned away her self-conciousness, bringing her inner goddess out to play. "Next time you can undress me then." She all but purred, smiling up to him as she wrapped herself around him. Her lips gave some resistance as he began breaching her womanhood until the bulbous head slid in thanks to her slick nectar. A surprised cry left her. It stung but felt so good at the same time, the spines along his shaft massaging her most tender flesh. Looking between them, she groaned as she watched him sink into her little by little until he reached the thin membrane of her maidenhead. "Go easy love...Please."

Smiling Vollic nodded "Anything for the dear 'princess' I suppose." just a hint of his mocking tone returning. He then leaned in closer and kissed her lips, it was a bit awkward for his jaws but he made it work, just as he pulled his hips back just a little and gave a small thrust forwards, just enough to break the seal and turn Quinn into a woman. He then began to sink deeper into her, careful as he kept a slow pace, letting her body devour inch after inch in a slow decline, his fleshy spines rubbing and massaging her passageway until her hips came to a rest on his own.

The woman started to retort when he sealed his mouth over hers, claiming it in an awkward kiss to tray and distract her. It did not work once he pulled back, her walls pulling at him greedily as she mewled for him to come back within her. Little did she know that was his plan and one minute her mind is hazed with lust, the next it is shattered as the sharp pain of him breaking through that barrier of flesh hit her. A sharp whine left her, breaking off into a sob as her hands clutched to his broad shoulders while he moved deeper within her until their hips met with a soft smack. A single tear travelled down her flushed cheek before she trembled against him, body tense.

Craning his neck back a bit Vollic held his place, letting Quinn grow more accustomed to the feeling of being intimate with a male. Carefully he nuzzled her cheek and then licked at her tear, helping clean her up as he would any other dragon. "Are you alright? Take as much time as you need." he said in hushed tones, he did however begin to shift his hips side to side a bit, wiggling and adjusting to her tight little body.

She took a deep, shuddering breath. "I-I think so. I just wasn't expecting it to be like that." She murmured, smiling as he licked away the tear. The feeling of him shifting within her still hurt but wasn't unbearable, the feeling of being filled in such a way strange to her. "I-I think you can move now."

Nodding the dragon flashed her a small smile, he then began to grind his hips powerfully against her, swirling his thickened rod in a circular motion, he would work his way up to a real thrust as right now he was just enjoying the tight little creature's body. "Mmmm." With a hissing moan Vollic seemed to be rather enjoying himself, even if they hadn't really started yet he was quickly falling in love with how she gripped on to that throbbing rod buried inside the female who bested him in combat.

Quinn hissed in a soft breath as he pressed his hips close, the thick shaft stirring within her. Her walls spasmed around him against her will as those spines hit something deep inside of her that had her toes curling. "Oh! Do that again Vollic! Please!" She gasped, back arching to the point that her swollen breasts pressed into his chest, his scales teasing her aching nipples when they rubbed up against him. On her own, she began gyrating her hips, falling into a natural rhythm to coerce him to start thrusting within her.

Her hips rolled back and forth, making it impossible to remain still "Your wish is-" cut off by a loud moan the dragon's claws dug into her hips slightly as he leaned down, flicking out his long tongue to lap at her breasts. He then began to really move, at first just rocking back and forth but soon he began to buck pressing her aggressively against the wall as the beast began to let himself lose a little more control each and every second.

A satisfied smirk crossed her lips as he groaned out, a sprt of feminine power filling her to know that she caused that noise to come from him. His claws on her hips smarted slightly as he began to lose his control on himself. The rough walls cut into her back but she didn't notice as he began thrusting into her powerfully, causing heat to curl in her belly. The sensation of his tongue was different on her breasts but caused a throaty moan to leave her as the pain between her thighs ebbed and began transforming into something much more powerful. "Mmmm....Vollic....."

Back
Top Bottom