Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

She gulped as she took everythin in. Her body was now altered to carry a dragon's young. Funny, she didn't feel any different. She looked to the alchemist with a frightened look on her face, her blue eyes stormy with trepidation. "W-what can I expect to happen? Will they....breed me or is it artificial?" She looked to the massive black dragon for a moment. "And who will be first?"

"Well, we could just collect from the dragons...but we would prefer you to breed them. This way they are on good terms with you and their future children and more willing to teach them." Joe explained slowly before slowly taking a few steps back "There is no time limit save the three months you signed up for. You can start now or hold it off if you wish, but either way this will happen. As for who, you are free to choose your studs at will." Once the human backed away all three dragons turned their attention to the woman. Volli seemed more annoyed and testy than happy about this news, Smudge was merely curious enough to wake up and see what was going on while Stanlee tilted his head and watched the woman closely.

She looked to the three beasts. "I would rather go ahead and begin. As for who...I am not sure who to pick. Which would be the gentlest out of the three?" She asked softly, her stomach clenching in fear and anxiety. Her eyes roamed over the three. Vollic was definitely her favorite but, he was wild. She was unsure of how rough he would be to breed with and she wanted her first time to be a mite more gentle. Smudge seemed almost lazy so she didn't know what to think of him so she turned her eyes to the remaining dragon. "H-how do you think Stanlee will do?"

"He's a gentle giant, I would say he would be a good choice for the first time but at the same time...he is quite a giant in every way." Joe explained as he and Bob stood way the hell back, keeping their distance from the woman and of course barring the door in case she tried to run for it. "Don't forget you can change them into their humanoid bodies if their natural ones are more intimidating. Those collars are keyed in to any human order so all you have to do is speak the command." As things were explained to her, Smudge slowly crawled up to the front of the stall and flicked his tongue out, the long forked organ tasted the air before it flipped back and smacked the end of his nose. Vollic let out a low thundering growl, he could perfectly understand the humans and as much as he hated being there the wild drake's pride took a hit when the woman stated she wanted to choose the primitive oaf in the cell next to him. As for Stanlee, the wyrm ignored the other too dragons and let out a deep rumbling sound, sort of like a cat's purr but so loud it could vibrate solid stone, he was trying to help calm the woman and let her think clearly.

She gulped audibly as Vollic growled, her eyes drawn to him as Stanlee began the pumping purr that seemed to vibrate her bones. Her eyes lock with the wild drake's and she stood, entranced. "I-I wish to pick Vollic, only....smaller Vollic. What do I need to say to get the collar to work? Change humanoid?" She never let her eyes wander from the great beast as she moved to stand directly in front of his stall. Slowly, she held out a hand towards him, the limb trembling slightly as she put her complete faith in the creature.

With a short hiss of surprise the wild dragon began to change, rising off the ground as he shrank and his body molded itself into vaguely human in design. Standing upright was a nude dragon-man, lashing his clubbed tail behind him as he bared his fangs and spat out a few low grunts before reaching out and pushing down on the stall door handle letting it slowly swing open. He then furled his wings about his shoulders, the hooked thumb-spikes on his wings interlocked just under his neck as the dragon's wings draped over him like a heavy cloak. Vollic himself was extremely well built, muscled like a hardened warrior he stood at least 6'6 feet tall and was quite monstrous even by human standards. Then the dragon flicked his tongue out at her and hissed "Well slaver? Does the bitch-queen wish to stall more?" his voice harsh and to the point, utterly dripping with raw malice.

Quinn watched as the massive body shrank into a smaller but still massive humanoid shape. She looked over the nude male, blushing brightly and taking a step back as he approached. He easily towered over her slight frame and his hateful words caused her to swallow thickly, her eyes beginning to glitter with tears. She wasn't so sure that she wanted to even be around Vollic now.

At the sight of hr tears the angry dragon's glare softened, but just a little "Go back to your bed 'master' since you don't have the stomach for this." he turned and walked back into his cell before sitting down in the center and crossing his legs. With a light huff the dragon then waited for her to either leave of change him back, Vollix doubted she would last long and with any luck perhaps he could be just enough trouble that they would let him go. While this was unlikely it was one of the only plans for escape he managed to think up that didn't involve his stunted magic.

She watched as the dragon retreated, her tears turning to anger. "I have more stomach for it than you, you useless worm!" She screamed her slight frame shaking with pent up rage. Tears, scalding hot, tracked down her cheeks. She didn't care that she could be putting herself into danger at this point. All she cared for was getting back at him. "For all your glory and beauty you are nothing but filth on the inside!"

The momentary flash of pity vanished from Vollic's mind, the dragon bolted up as some began to rise from his jaws, slowly they parted but instead of a wall of flame the beats just ended up coughing. "Damned humans! Let me fight you fairly!" He hissed as he coughed a bit more, getting his breath back before whipping his tail around and smashing it into the side of his stall, just barely cracking the thick wall at all. "Cowardly wench! Try if you dare but you will find no better sire in all the lands! I am the most powerful, most beautiful creature to ever roam the skies and don't you dare try to besmirch my splendor!"

"I bet the other two are ten times the dragon you ate! You're nothing but a lizard! I would rather be drawn and quartered than to have you sire my children!" She screamed back, grabbing the nearest object to throw at him. "I hope you rot in here!" Her ample chest heaved as she trembled, glaring at the beast. "Joe!" She snapped. "I have changed my mind. I would rather be bred with a real dragon, not this pitiful worm. I shall take Smudge first but I be damned if I will ever give myself to this filth!" She raked the dragon-man with a scathing glare. "Have fun rotting your existence away in this stall. It is all you will ever do."

With a deep rumbling roar that shook the complex, Vollic exploded, he charged out of his pen so fast that neither Joe nor Bob had the time to react. The beast was standing in front of Quinn in seconds as he flared his wings wide and glared down at her and bellowed "You are the worm! I have no match in this or any world! If you refuse to follow logic and take my children I will force them on you!" he moved to grab her but his entire body locked in place, his collar refusing to let the monster take even a single semi-violent action towards a human, at least without their permission.

She smirked up at him as his body locked. "Not such a high and mighty dragon now are we? You're pathetic." She pushed against his broad chest for emphasis. "To think I at one time admired your beauty. Then you speak to me as if I'm nothing but a common whore. I do not think that is how a real dragon-or man- should act towards a woman willing to carry his young."

Gritting his fangs the beast struggled and slowly he began to unfreeze, he was careful not to try and grab Quinn again but he didn't furl back his wings and remained standing in her way. "You would be surprised." He hissed "Those two slugs know nothing of the wild. You must be strong and ruthless to survive. The females will fight you and fight you to the death just to prove you are worthy. So yes, if I treated you like a real dragoness you would be on the ground and overpowered." Vollix set his eyes on her, blazing with his bruised ego and rage.

She glared up at him as he continued to stand in her way. Her rage kept her from seeing common sense so she kept adding fuel to the fire as the others looked on in fear. At his words, she set her jaw. "Okay then. You stay in this form, and try and best me. If you are half the dragon you claim to be, you will win even with that damned collar. If you can best me, I will then carry your young."

Pausing for a moment the dragon weighed the odds for a few seconds and this hissed "What are the terms if, highly unlikely, but if I lose?" dragons were much like demons in regard that they had a hard time resisting deals and challenges. Vollic of course was ready to accept but he wanted to know all that was on the table, just in case she tried to change the terms later and cheat him. The dragon was more than ready for anything the woman could dream up but he kept his fighting spirit held back, just long enough to wait for an answer.

She smirked to him. "If you lose, all you will have to do is admit that I bested you. Admit that, almighty dragon that you are, you were bested by a slip of a human woman." She met his gaze head on. "If you lose, I will still willingly be bred by you but you must admit that you are the greatest."

Wincing the dragon quickly understood that his honor and pride as a powerful male was on the line. There was no shame in losing to a female dragon, on average they were larger and more aggressive, but human females were another matter all together. With a puff of flame the beast folded his wings back and this sighed "Fine. What is your challenge?" waiting for her to bring up whatever pathetic plan she had in mind so he could beat her, breed her and then make her eat those hurtful words when his children outshined all others.

She smiled up at the dragon before looking to the two humans. "We fight. But first...." she sauntered over to the two. "Is there anyway you can put us on even fighting grounds? While not letting us get injured badly while doing so?"

His mouth hanging open, Joe was shocked at how the meek little woman transformed into this hellcat that was now threatening to take on the most dangerous dragon in the kingdom just because he was a bit pissy. He turned and glanced at Bob who winced slightly "The medical wing is the best option we have..." he said slowly before turning and opening the door back to Nathan's office. After a few beds were pushed out of the way it was the largest room in the building and the only one that might be able to withstand the woman and dragon coming to blows.

She nodded. "That sounds good. Now as far as the collar. Is there anyway to turn of the part that locks up his body when he goes to touch me? I want this to be as fair as possible." She smirked to the men, feeling as if she could take on the world right now.

Bob nodded at that "Simply state that you wish for Vollic to be allowed to harm you and make sure to set a duration or limit. Also make sure to include the order that he should still be unable to kill you. This is a very powerful magic but at the same time simple. Many a rider has doomed him or herself for not thinking on how vague their words are or how they could be interpreted. Remember, the collars are literal to the extreme, they do not understand context, they simply act on the orders given." as the mage spoke Vollic's eyes shined and a smile crossed his jaws, with a secret of the collars revealed to him the dragon was sure that he would be able to figure a way around them veyr soon. "Come breeder-cow." The reptile hissed before taking powerful strides forwards and brushing passed the two older men and into the medical ward, which was followed by a surprised and very angry shout from Nathan.

She nodded and followed the dragon out into the medical bay. "I wish for Vollic to be able to touch and fight against. Do not allow him to harm me irreparably, nor kill me. Do not allow him to severely or grieviously wound me." She thought over her words. "Did that sound okay?" She asked, watching the male dragon very closely.

"You forgot to list the duration. The collar won't understand that you mean only a short while and if you aren't careful he could keep the ability to harm you." The wizard stated as he and Joe followed the woman into the medical bay, Nathan was quick to challenge them "What the hell is going on?!" he roared, the healer's voice was loud and deep enough to match the thunderous tone that Vollic had set earlier. "Just settling a matter of who is the alpha in our little pack." Joe said quickly, he and Bob then ushered the man out of the way before he could object further. With a flip of his tail Vollic knocked several of the beds away and once there was plenty of room he set his eyes on the woman and spat a short burst of fire into the air "Are you ready my snack?"

She nodded quickly. "I only allow this for the duration of the fight. I rescind this once there is a victor." She squared her shoulders and approached the dragon. "I am ready you witless worm." She braced herself for his first attack, her body poised and tensed for action.

Back
Top Bottom